Belseth Productions Reviews

Belseth Productions 6
Belseth Productions 7

Andrea · Married on 10/13/2018

12/10 - The best DJ for your wedding

12/10. Bryce was absolutely amazing from the start of our wedding process all the way until the end of our wedding night. When I first talking to him on the phone personalities just clicked and it was almost like talking to someone you’ve known your whole life. If we had any questions about anything it was as easy as popping a text and there was always a reply. We were never left hanging with unanswered questions. He made the process was super smooth and I felt like even if we didn’t have something covered, he would have our back. Recommendations from guests were played, he read the crowd as to what to play, and it was certainly a rememberable time. One awesome part of our night was someone was trying to start a train of dancing around the venue and Bryce picked up on it. He played a song and literally people kept joining the train like the game snake on an old Nokia phone. I was so impressed with Bryce’s work and choosing him as our wedding DJ was one of the best things we could have done for our guests.

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2018

Bryce is an amazing DJ!!

I can't say enough great things about Bryce! I was referred to him by someone I met randomly...on a Craigslist ad...who was selling some wedding items. It's an unusual way to meet a DJ, but I wouldn't of had it any other way! I booked Bryce for our wedding after having only a phone conversation with him and a Skype conversation including my now husband. We HAD to have him DJ our wedding basee on a feeling that he would be amazing! We booked almost 2 years before our wedding and met him in person a few months before our wedding. We had such a great time getting to know him not only as a vendor, but as a person.

Bryce had great suggestions and input with planning our wedding & was honest and helpful if he thought something else would work better than what I had in mind. As the wedding got closer and closer, I basically just told him to do whatever he thought would work the best because we trusted him 150%.

Thank you Bryce for helping make our wedding day as special as it was!

Erika Hecker · Married on 08/18/2018

Best dj ever!

Bryce's skill and professionalism is the absolute best! He was totally committed to making sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted and it was so beautiful! He was willing to work on pricing with us to make sure we stayed in budget. My husband and I couldn't have picked better DJ. We had so much fun and even all of our guests were very impressed and happy with him and the music. There just aren't enough words to describe how amazing this guy is! Thank you Bryce!!!

Belseth Productions 8
    Belseth Productions 9
    Belseth Productions 10
    Belseth Productions 11
    Belseth Productions 12

Brooke Bosek · Married on 06/15/2018

Wedding DJ

If I could, I would give him more than 5 stars. My husband and I hit if off with Bryce as soon as we met him. He's so incredibly personable and easy to talk to/be around which made the entire DJ/wedding process that much easier. He communicates and coordinates with you in a professional but comfortable manner, he knows how to throw one hell of a party, he plays GREAT music, and is so so organized. Bryce is definitely a friend of ours now, but felt like a long time friend as soon as we met him. I highly recommend him and his services! CHECK HIM OUT!!

Belseth Productions 13
    Belseth Productions 14
    Belseth Productions 15
    Belseth Productions 16
    Belseth Productions 17

Nina · Married on 10/14/2017

We highly recommend Bryce! He was easy to work with, he coordinated with my vendors, we loved the song choice and he kept the party going the whole night at our wedding. We received at least 10 compliments from guests complimenting our DJ and excellent song choice. Thanks again Bryce!!!

Marika · Married on 10/07/2017

I had never hired a DJ before, did an online search and quickly realized that it was not going to be fun. IF a DJ returned my call is was to give me an hourly price. Period.
    Then a friend introduced me to Bryce and everything changed. Before we even hired Bryce he came to our house and spent an afternoon discussed our likes and dislikes, helping us plan the venue layout (our
    backyard), the timing of each step of the day and educated us on the various things we needed to consider to make the day great for our guests.
    Once hired, he continued to give us ideas, access to a music database and general guidance. We felt like he was a true partner in our big day and accessible from the first day we met him to the day itself. The day would not have been half as much fun without him. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND him.

Brian and Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

Bryce was truly a pleasure to work with. He was sincerely invested in our wedding and made sure that every detail was addressed. His service was much more than just spinning records. He went the extra mile and even showed up to our rehearsal! My wife and I can not thank Bryce enough for helping us to pull off a truly great wedding.

Justin · Married on 08/12/2017

Bryce was an extremely professional DJ. We received several compliments from our wedding guests throughout the night and in the following days. He met with us prior to our wedding to go over our order of events and what we wanted for each part of our ceremony and reception. We really could not have asked for a better DJ.

Daniel · Married on 07/07/2017

We decided to call Bryce and inquire about him being the DJ for our big day for a very special reason. After looking at a handful of services, it was clear that this isn't any DJ service. This is a man whose passionate about what he does and thats not simply pressing play on a stereo, its making sure every detail from the right songs, to the very perfect reception is handled with special care. From the initial phone call to the day of our big event, Bryce did everything he could and more to male sure that our wedding was flawless. With his expertise, our ceremony had the perfect music to paint the picture thay we didnt have your ordinary wedding. And during tue reception, Bryce kept the atmosphere fun and the party rocking on until the very end! Working with Bryce was easy and we could not habe asked for a better DJ because I guaruntee that no one could have done a better job! if you're looking for a wedding DJ that can deliver than look no more cause you've found the one.

Natalie · Married on 06/24/2017

We LOVED working with Bryce! We had heard great things about Bryce from mutual friends. I called Bryce and immediately felt welcome and he was genuinely interested in getting to know us! He offers several options to personalize your wedding, which we loved and made our day even more special. We talked several times before the wedding to work through the details of our day. Bryce provided music for our outdoor ceremony, social hour, dinner, and dance. He helped ensure that our big day ran smoothly. Bryce's expertise, fun-loving personality, and professionalism makes him one of the best in the business!

Chad · Married on 06/17/2017

Bryce was an amazing DJ for my wife and I from start to finish. Setting up calls with us from beginning to our wedding day, he was always there guiding us through the process and always available to provide us with great advice. He was a huge part of making our wedding day so special, and we cannot thank him enough for his help! My wife and I highly recommend, Bryce!!!

Jacque · Married on 03/18/2017

Absolutely loved Bryce and would recommend him for his services, he's a great guy, easy going, attentive to our needs and made my wedding night a blast. I would definitely use him again in the future!

Krista · event on: 08/20/2016

My fiancé and I are having a destination wedding in Mexico in November but we were able to celebrate with my MN family and friends before hand in MN at our engagement party. We wanted the night to be casual and informal but fun and one to remember. When looking for DJ's to use I checked several different spots when I was told of Belseth Productions from a former college roommate. Bryce and I went to college together but I had never heard him DJ and hadn't seen him in almost ten years. I reached out to see if he could DJ our party and it's the best decision I ever made. From the very first email to the end of the night he was professional, friendly, flexible and most of all fun and entertaining. He listened to all of our requests and got everyone up and dancing all night long. There wasn't a single song that the dance floor was empty. My guests raved about his enthusiasm and music selection and just how fun he made the party. I would recommend Belseth Productions to anyone! Thanks Bryce for an awesome night. Sincerely, The soon to be Mr. And Mrs. Taylor

Bri · Married on 11/19/2016

Best DJ ever! Not only was Bryce very patient & easy going, he was so accommodating to everything that we wanted. He put on the best reception I have ever seen (and I'm not only saying that because it was mine ;) ) I heard compliments all night & even the next day about how outstanding he was. We kept the party going until 1:00 a.m- that never happens!! We would most definitely recommend Bryce to anybody looking for that perfect DJ!

Sophie · Married on 11/12/2016

Huge thank you to Bryce for helping to make my wedding the most magical night! My husband and I could not have been happier with our choice in choosing Bryce as our DJ. He was so easy to work with and was always available when we needed him. He really goes above and beyond. I strongly recommend!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/05/2016

Thank you Bryce! Bryce DJ'd our wedding and he was a true professional! Was on time and prepared...very good at reading a crowd and playing great music to keep the party going! We had a smaller wedding which, in my opinion, can be harder to work since less people are dancing, but he made sure it was a great time for all and got everyone up out of their seats! Thank you Bryce for all of your hard work!

Jenny · Married on 10/29/2016

I couldn't be more happy with the way our night turned out. Bryce was amazing in every aspect and my guest continue to rave weeks later! We met with him twice before the big day, along with multiple emails, calls and messages to go over all the fine details, from a timeline to music selections. He even kept me calm with I was staring to lose my mind in all the details a week before the wedding. Bryce isn't your average DJ- He goes above and beyond! My venue, photographers and him worked together to make sure everything ran so smooth, even I didn't even notice any mistakes. Our personal favorite part of the night was the Love Story, along with introductions about each person in our bridal party. It was unique and something I haven't seen before but Bryce knew just what he was doing. I've already told a few friends getting married to get in touch with Bryce! I hope they do! I feel like we've gained a friend! - Zach and Jenny

Brittany · Married on 06/25/2016

Bryce made our wedding amazing!! He was so helpful in picking songs for the ceremony and he did an amazing job keeping the dance floor beyond full all night. He created an amazing energy and most people never sat down. We had tons of compliments on how much fun it was. We would use Bryce as our DJ again and again!

Lance · Married on 06/11/2016

Bryce is an absolutely excellent DJ. He was super friendly and easily to work with throughout the process. You certainly won't be disappointed.

RoseAnn · Married on 05/07/2016

Bryce was an amazing DJ! We loved working with him in the planning time up until the wedding. He listened to our requests and also was able to share his professional opinion in times when we needed some guidance. The wedding went perfectly! All requested music was played on queue, and Bryce knew when to play a certain song in order to get the crowd excited and on the dance floor again! We had many compliments from our guests about Bryce, even the event staff said that Bryce was one of the best DJs they had witnessed at their venue! Thank you to Bryce Belseth for helping to make our wedding exactly what we wanted it to be :)

Chris · Married on 04/16/2016

Our experience with Bryce was A+ from start to finish. Leading up to our wedding Bryce was amazing in spending literally hours on the phone understanding the wants and needs of probably the biggest Groomzilla he had worked with in his career. In the end he hit it out of the park on our big day! He worked seamlessly with our planner and day of managers, offered suggestions when he saw we were getting way off schedule, and was kind enough to stay way past his agreed upon end time to make sure our guests had the best opportunity possible. We love that our guests know Bryce by name today and are still telling us what a fun night he helped us to create. We would definitely recommend again and again and we do!

Taylor · Married on 03/19/2016

Bryce is the reason I had the wedding of my dreams!!! After we met and hired Bryce everything else seemed to fall into place for our wedding. He is so talented and genuine, you could tell that he wanted to do the best he could to make our night special. He had amazing ideas and helped us organize the ceremony and reception. During the ceremony everything was played perfectly on time, and during the reception he knew just how to keep the crowd going! He played amazing music that kept everyone dancing all night long. I can't thank him enough for making our wedding so memorable and keeping everything running so smoothly. I would recommend him to anyone looking for the perfect Dj!

Alyssa · Married on 07/25/2015

Where do I even begin! When thinking about getting a DJ for the wedding, I didn't know where to begin. My mother-in-law was the one who suggested Bryce and contacted him. After looking at his Facebook page, comments, and videos, I knew we wouldn't be let down. And boy we weren't! Bryce was absolutely awesome to work with! He is very thorough with how the couple wants the night to be like. From what songs requests you want played--to songs that you definitely do not want played. Bryce is very easy to get along with and made the process of selecting songs very easy. He made suggestions that also made it easier for us to pick songs and help the night flow. He gets back to you in a timely manner whether it be from email or by texting! Bryce made the dance part of our wedding very memorable! I cannot remember a moment where the dance floor wasn't packed and everyone was having good time. Playing the common wedding dance songs, but also having a conga line to get every single person involved was so much fun! My family and friends still talk about how much fun the dance was! I would recommend Bryce as a Dj to anyone with high expectations of having the best night of your life! I cannot thank you enough for going above and beyond to making our day super special! :)
    Sincerely, The Remus'

Rochelle · Married on 05/30/2015

Bryce was an amazing DJ to work with! He was very thorough in making sure he knew our taste in music and what we wanted played. He is very reasonable priced and goes above and beyond to make sure your day goes off without a hitch!

Austin · Married on 02/28/2015

Bryce made our wedding day unforgettable, however he did so much more outside of the actual wedding to ensure that the day went perfectly. First of all his music catalog and general knowledge of music were excellent. He has a huge selection of tunes in all genres, including oldies and Frank Sinatra style stuff, classic rock, more recent rock, hip hop/rap, techno/house music, and country. We also had a lot of our own music that we requested to be mixed into things, which he easily did for us. He went as far as to have 2 computers on his setup in order to make it easier to play tunes both from his library as well as my own Spotify playlist that I provided for him. He mixed everything together beautifully. He did a great job reading the crowd and playing what everyone seemed to be digging. Whenever either my wife or I had a request, he was quick with getting it on. He was very flexible with his schedule, and even suggested that we go longer, both prior to the wedding and when he realized that everyone was loving it and having a blast, which we clearly had no problems with! What made it incredibly easy and nice was that he was willing to drive 45 minutes out of his way on a Saturday to take a look at the venue with me to ensure everything was mapped out correctly. We also met up a couple weeks prior to the wedding to go over the music. Lastly, it doesn't hurt that he is an incredibly cool dude and just simply a lot of fun to have worked with. Not only do we feel as though we got a great DJ for our wedding, but also a new friend to go along with it! Thanks a bunch Bryce!!!