Belseth Productions Reviews

70 | Scottsdale, AZ

70 Reviews for Belseth Productions

• Nicolette

Nicolette · Married on 10/24/2020

Bryce should be YOUR DJ - here's why!

Bryce was one of two DJs we were considering early on in our planning process, but once we met him we cancelled the meeting with our other prospect. We knew that Bryce was the person we should choose.

Bryce is a consummate professional. During our pre-wedding consultations, he was responsive to the occasional text question or update, and he always called precisely the moment he said he would. He made everything easy with respect to music. If we had a strong opinion (NO Electric Slide!), he was respectful. If we weren't sure and wanted his advice, he always offered it.

It felt like he took the time to get to know us during the consultations we had. He never rushed us off the phone when we had a lot of questions, and I felt really comfortable that Bryce would be able to execute our day-of plans without a hitch.

The week before the wedding, Bryce called us for one last check-in to go through the timeline. It was at that moment that I realized that your DJ is perhaps the most important person at your reception because he or she will control the flow of one activity to the next. Bryce's plan was solid, and he also knew what he needed to adjust day-of to make everything flow seamlessly.

Multiple guests complimented his music selection and overall timing of events. My sister-in-law actually said she would have used him for HER wedding, had she known about him at the time! Bryce did what he could to encourage our wedding guests to dance, but he was fighting an uphill battle with our small, dance-averse crowd in the middle of COVID. His music selections were always on-point and really helped to add to the ambiance we were trying to create for the day.

There were multiple times that Bryce went above and beyond during our experience, including tracking down a very unique song for the father-daughter dance. I'm excited to recommend Bryce to anyone else I meet who is getting married, and am already thinking about other milestone events that need a DJ to really get the party going...any excuse to work with Bryce again!

I felt that Bryce's pricing was fair and reasonable when we hired him, but upon working with him I now feel like we got an incredible value. He truly gave us white-glove support and built the perfect soundtrack for our day.

Bryce offers several nice upgrades to the base package, including uplighting. We opted out of most of the upgrades but would have likely added the uplighting if our event was indoors. We actually talked with Bryce about this in the final weeks before our wedding, and he recommended against adding the uplighting for our event because the effect just wouldn't be the same for our event, given our specific setup circumstances. Even so, he added that if we really wanted to do it, he would make it happen. It's a small thing, but I appreciated that he gave his honest opinion. He's the expert, so we were trusting him to lead us in the right direction - and that trust was well-earned.

I feel like I gained a friend in the process of working with Bryce for our wedding, and I think that's a testament to how he approaches the experience. You should absolutely consider hiring Bryce for your wedding or another event - you won't regret it.

Sent on 10/30/2020

Ramon B. · Married on 10/03/2020

Stop looking... this is your DJ

Stop looking..... Bryce is your guy. I’m not kidding. Very easy to work with remotely from Atlanta in preparation for our wedding in Sedona Arizona. He worked seamlessly with all the other Vendors to keep everything cue’d and on time. Polite, energetic, and respectful of the fact that this was our special day... really felt like a family member there ensuring we had a terrific time. Very flexible and volunteered to stay later since everyone was having so much fun dancing. Takes the initiative to coordinate directly with venue personnel to make sure he is set up and ready to roll when the big moment comes

Mike G. · Married on 09/26/2020

Legendary. Epic. Perfect. Gnarly.

Bryce is such a genuine person who strives to create the best experience as if it were his own wedding. Ceremony and reception were perfect. Hoping this is my first and only wedding BUT, definitely booking Bryce again if given the chance! Ha

• Sydney

Sydney H. · Married on 07/11/2020

A Pandemic Wedding

Bryce is AWESOME! Planning a wedding during a pandemic is crazy enough, but Bryce was always in contact with us. He made sure to check in and offered to help us get things figured out. He really knows how to read the room and get people on the dance floor! He got an encore from our party! Truly an amazing person and a gifted DJ. I would highly recommend Bryce!

• Sarah

Sarah U. · Married on 06/20/2020

Packed dance floor

We are so glad that we went with Bryce for our wedding DJ. He knew just what to play to keep everyone on the dance floor. His personality and the way that he personalized and emceed the reception made the night perfect. The dance floor was packed with our guests of all ages through the last song.

Sent on 12/24/2020

Jackie M. · Married on 06/06/2020

Bryce really cares about his clients!

I would highly recommend Bryce as your DJ! I say that with interestingly not even having had him DJ for us. Because of COVID circumstances, my husband and I didn't end up going through with our reception, but I am confident Bryce would have been a phenomenal DJ. Bryce was so understanding with our decision and I felt more like I was talking with a friend when I told him about our decision not to move forward. He was so personal, checked in with us, was easy to talk with, and I can tell he totally cares about his clients as more than clients. Bryce seems like a DJ like none other! Totally book him!

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/05/2019

Bryce’s DJ skills are the best thing since sliced bread!!

Working with Bryce was an absolute dream! Anyone planning a wedding knows how incredibly stressful it can be, but Bryce made the entire music and entertainment experience easy and fun. He was attentive, organized, thorough and a million other positive things! He took our personalities into consideration and made sure our guests (of all ages) had a blast! In addition to a job very well done, Bryce has a great personality and was a joy to work with. Lastly, and arguably most important, when you sign on with Bryce as your DJ you know you’re getting Bryce and not some newbie who’s never worked a wedding. You’re getting the real deal and that is priceless! 11/10 - would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Ellen D. · Married on 08/31/2019

Easy-going, organized, full of life & will keep everyone dancing all night long!

Bryce did an absolutely incredible job! We had a few phone calls before our wedding date and I was crying I was laughing so hard! During these phone calls he got to know more about our story which made the reception so personable. The dance floor at our wedding was full until the very last beat! Couldn’t be more thrilled and more impressed and I will recommend Bryce a million times to everyone!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly G. · Married on 06/22/2019

Thank you to Bryce for the best night ever!

Best wedding DJ EVER! Thank you to Bryce for keeping the energy high and the dance floor packed all night! My biggest fear about my wedding was that people wouldn't dance. Music is such a huge part of a reception and can make or break it. After seeing Bryce DJ a friends wedding we didn't even consider anyone else! He had the best selection of music and knew how to read the room. We have had non-stop compliments about him and everyone is asking us where we found such an awesome DJ. He made the process easy and he is so fun to work with. No need to keep looking, Bryce is your guy!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Andrea · Married on 10/13/2018

12/10 - The best DJ for your wedding

12/10. Bryce was absolutely amazing from the start of our wedding process all the way until the end of our wedding night. When I first talking to him on the phone personalities just clicked and it was almost like talking to someone you’ve known your whole life. If we had any questions about anything it was as easy as popping a text and there was always a reply. We were never left hanging with unanswered questions. He made the process was super smooth and I felt like even if we didn’t have something covered, he would have our back. Recommendations from guests were played, he read the crowd as to what to play, and it was certainly a rememberable time. One awesome part of our night was someone was trying to start a train of dancing around the venue and Bryce picked up on it. He played a song and literally people kept joining the train like the game snake on an old Nokia phone. I was so impressed with Bryce’s work and choosing him as our wedding DJ was one of the best things we could have done for our guests.

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2018

Bryce is an amazing DJ!!

I can't say enough great things about Bryce! I was referred to him by someone I met randomly...on a Craigslist ad...who was selling some wedding items. It's an unusual way to meet a DJ, but I wouldn't of had it any other way! I booked Bryce for our wedding after having only a phone conversation with him and a Skype conversation including my now husband. We HAD to have him DJ our wedding basee on a feeling that he would be amazing! We booked almost 2 years before our wedding and met him in person a few months before our wedding. We had such a great time getting to know him not only as a vendor, but as a person.

Bryce had great suggestions and input with planning our wedding & was honest and helpful if he thought something else would work better than what I had in mind. As the wedding got closer and closer, I basically just told him to do whatever he thought would work the best because we trusted him 150%.

Thank you Bryce for helping make our wedding day as special as it was!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Erika H. · Married on 08/18/2018

Best dj ever!

Bryce's skill and professionalism is the absolute best! He was totally committed to making sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted and it was so beautiful! He was willing to work on pricing with us to make sure we stayed in budget. My husband and I couldn't have picked better DJ. We had so much fun and even all of our guests were very impressed and happy with him and the music. There just aren't enough words to describe how amazing this guy is! Thank you Bryce!!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Brooke B. · Married on 06/15/2018

Wedding DJ

If I could, I would give him more than 5 stars. My husband and I hit if off with Bryce as soon as we met him. He's so incredibly personable and easy to talk to/be around which made the entire DJ/wedding process that much easier. He communicates and coordinates with you in a professional but comfortable manner, he knows how to throw one hell of a party, he plays GREAT music, and is so so organized. Bryce is definitely a friend of ours now, but felt like a long time friend as soon as we met him. I highly recommend him and his services! CHECK HIM OUT!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Nina · Married on 10/14/2017

We highly recommend Bryce! He was easy to work with, he coordinated with my vendors, we loved the song choice and he kept the party going the whole night at our wedding. We received at least 10 compliments from guests complimenting our DJ and excellent song choice. Thanks again Bryce!!!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Marika · Married on 10/07/2017

I had never hired a DJ before, did an online search and quickly realized that it was not going to be fun. IF a DJ returned my call is was to give me an hourly price. Period.
    Then a friend introduced me to Bryce and everything changed. Before we even hired Bryce he came to our house and spent an afternoon discussed our likes and dislikes, helping us plan the venue layout (our
    backyard), the timing of each step of the day and educated us on the various things we needed to consider to make the day great for our guests.
    Once hired, he continued to give us ideas, access to a music database and general guidance. We felt like he was a true partner in our big day and accessible from the first day we met him to the day itself. The day would not have been half as much fun without him. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND him.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Brian A. · Married on 09/16/2017

Bryce was truly a pleasure to work with. He was sincerely invested in our wedding and made sure that every detail was addressed. His service was much more than just spinning records. He went the extra mile and even showed up to our rehearsal! My wife and I can not thank Bryce enough for helping us to pull off a truly great wedding.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Justin · Married on 08/12/2017

Bryce was an extremely professional DJ. We received several compliments from our wedding guests throughout the night and in the following days. He met with us prior to our wedding to go over our order of events and what we wanted for each part of our ceremony and reception. We really could not have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Daniel · Married on 07/07/2017

We decided to call Bryce and inquire about him being the DJ for our big day for a very special reason. After looking at a handful of services, it was clear that this isn't any DJ service. This is a man whose passionate about what he does and thats not simply pressing play on a stereo, its making sure every detail from the right songs, to the very perfect reception is handled with special care. From the initial phone call to the day of our big event, Bryce did everything he could and more to male sure that our wedding was flawless. With his expertise, our ceremony had the perfect music to paint the picture thay we didnt have your ordinary wedding. And during tue reception, Bryce kept the atmosphere fun and the party rocking on until the very end! Working with Bryce was easy and we could not habe asked for a better DJ because I guaruntee that no one could have done a better job! if you're looking for a wedding DJ that can deliver than look no more cause you've found the one.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Natalie · Married on 06/24/2017

We LOVED working with Bryce! We had heard great things about Bryce from mutual friends. I called Bryce and immediately felt welcome and he was genuinely interested in getting to know us! He offers several options to personalize your wedding, which we loved and made our day even more special. We talked several times before the wedding to work through the details of our day. Bryce provided music for our outdoor ceremony, social hour, dinner, and dance. He helped ensure that our big day ran smoothly. Bryce's expertise, fun-loving personality, and professionalism makes him one of the best in the business!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Chad · Married on 06/17/2017

Bryce was an amazing DJ for my wife and I from start to finish. Setting up calls with us from beginning to our wedding day, he was always there guiding us through the process and always available to provide us with great advice. He was a huge part of making our wedding day so special, and we cannot thank him enough for his help! My wife and I highly recommend, Bryce!!!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Jacque · Married on 03/18/2017

Absolutely loved Bryce and would recommend him for his services, he's a great guy, easy going, attentive to our needs and made my wedding night a blast. I would definitely use him again in the future!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Bri · Married on 11/19/2016

Best DJ ever! Not only was Bryce very patient & easy going, he was so accommodating to everything that we wanted. He put on the best reception I have ever seen (and I'm not only saying that because it was mine ;) ) I heard compliments all night & even the next day about how outstanding he was. We kept the party going until 1:00 a.m- that never happens!! We would most definitely recommend Bryce to anybody looking for that perfect DJ!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Sophie · Married on 11/12/2016

Huge thank you to Bryce for helping to make my wedding the most magical night! My husband and I could not have been happier with our choice in choosing Bryce as our DJ. He was so easy to work with and was always available when we needed him. He really goes above and beyond. I strongly recommend!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 11/05/2016

Thank you Bryce! Bryce DJ'd our wedding and he was a true professional! Was on time and prepared...very good at reading a crowd and playing great music to keep the party going! We had a smaller wedding which, in my opinion, can be harder to work since less people are dancing, but he made sure it was a great time for all and got everyone up out of their seats! Thank you Bryce for all of your hard work!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Jenny · Married on 10/29/2016

I couldn't be more happy with the way our night turned out. Bryce was amazing in every aspect and my guest continue to rave weeks later! We met with him twice before the big day, along with multiple emails, calls and messages to go over all the fine details, from a timeline to music selections. He even kept me calm with I was staring to lose my mind in all the details a week before the wedding. Bryce isn't your average DJ- He goes above and beyond! My venue, photographers and him worked together to make sure everything ran so smooth, even I didn't even notice any mistakes. Our personal favorite part of the night was the Love Story, along with introductions about each person in our bridal party. It was unique and something I haven't seen before but Bryce knew just what he was doing. I've already told a few friends getting married to get in touch with Bryce! I hope they do! I feel like we've gained a friend! - Zach and Jenny

Sent on 11/10/2016