Belovely Floral & Event Design Reviews

Belovely Floral & Event Design 6
Belovely Floral & Event Design 7

Julie Cunha · Married on 06/22/2019

Best decision!

Choosing Belovely as my florist on my wedding day was the best decision I could have made. I’m obsessed with flowers but also have some control issues so I needed to hire someone that I could trust. Lauren and Colleen were exactly the people I needed! They were easy to work with and far exceeded all of my expectations to create a magical atmosphere for my wedding. Their vision is unlike any other and the day would not have been the same without them. I actually cried when I walked into the tent and saw the floral chandelier - the pictures do not do it justice! Lauren is also very honest about what she thinks the venue needs which helped me stay within my budget. If you are thinking about using Belovely, do not hesitate!

Belovely Floral & Event Design 8
    Belovely Floral & Event Design 16
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/15/2019

A dream to work with!

Lauren was an absolute dream to work with! From start to finish, everything was perfect. Lauren is such a talent and I am beyond grateful that she was available for our wedding date, she made me feel so comfortable to the point where it felt like I was wedding planning with a good friend. I explained my vision, and actually went back and fourth a few times with the color palette I wanted. Lauren was so patient, and talked me through everything. She is so honest and I completely trusted her. Sometimes it felt as if she was in my head, because it was just beyond expectation. I walked into the venue and my jaw dropped at how unbelievably beautiful everything was. She even created our escort cards, which were beautiful succulents! The day was perfect, and we have Lauren and BeLovely to thank for it. Do not even hesitate to use her as your florist if you have the opportunity to do so. BeLovely is the absolute best!

Belovely Floral & Event Design 17
    Belovely Floral & Event Design 18
    Belovely Floral & Event Design 19
    Belovely Floral & Event Design 20
    Belovely Floral & Event Design 21

Carolyn · Married on 05/26/2019

Can't recommend highly enough!

Lauren and the Belovely team were amazing: professional, responsive, patient in helping me define (and re-define) my vision, flexible in working within our budget, and most importantly, they went above and beyond in creating stunning florals for our wedding. We couldn't recommend them more highly.

Belovely Floral & Event Design 22
    Belovely Floral & Event Design 23
    Belovely Floral & Event Design 24
    Belovely Floral & Event Design 25
  • Kyle

Kyle Johnson · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Belovely/Lauren are the greatest! Lauren worked with our planners to help design and execute our florals, greenery, boutonnieres, and bouquets. Everything was perfect and we couldn't ask for anything more! Lauren's insight and suggestions were on point and fantastic and really made our day look the way it did!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Belovely Floral & Event Design 26
  • Fie

Fie Christiansen · Married on 05/18/2019

So Grateful for BeLovely!

I am so incredibly grateful that I got to work with Lauren and her team for my wedding!! Flowers were huge for me as I really feel like they bring the whole venue to life, so I wanted to make sure that I worked with someone I could really trust and who I felt got my vision, and I am so glad I chose BeLovely! Throughout the whole planning process, Lauren was so kind, helpful, and responsive. During our walkthrough she was so honest in what she envisioned and I am so glad I trusted her because everything was absolutely stunning. She went above and beyond to add additional details that day and it was breathtaking. Lauren also created our welcome sign and seating chart escort sign which matched our invitations! So beautiful!
    I really can’t say enough good things about BeLovely, but if you’re looking for a florist, do not hesitate!! Easily the best decision I made!

Belovely Floral & Event Design 27
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 03/15/2019

HIGHLY recommend

Lauren is incredibly sweet and down to earth. So easy to work with. My bouquet and all of the florals at my wedding honestly blew me away. I have never seen a bouquet so beautiful in my entire life and I loved it more than I even thought possible. I HIGHLY recommend Belovely to any bride!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Belovely Floral & Event Design 28
    Belovely Floral & Event Design 29
  • Sarah

Sarah Romig · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing floral design guests are still talking about!

Working with Lauren at Belovely for our wedding day florals is one of the best choices we made for our big day. Lauren is professional and communication was excellent.

We were meant to get married outside, but were rained out. Lauren helped make our indoor plan b even more stunning than our plan a with a spectacular arch installation. Our other florals were gorgeous as well, people still talk about my bouquet months later!

Belovely was great to work with, highly recommend.

Sent on 05/19/2019
    Belovely Floral & Event Design 30
    Belovely Floral & Event Design 31
  • Tricia

Tricia · Married on 09/29/2018

So happy we picked Belovely!

Lauren was so easy to work with and did an amazing job! I had such a specific vision in mind for my decor and flowers, and Lauren was able to bring that vision to life. She was prompt, professional, and so helpful. Everyone expressed to me how beautiful the venue looked, and that is all thanks to Belovely! I highly recommend them to all brides.

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent experience with belovely!

Belovely handled all of my florals for recent September wedding and we could not have been happier with the results! As soon as I saw Lauren's work I knew she'd understand my vision and execute it flawlessly. Lauren was so easy to talk to and work with throughout the entire process; she was a vendor that helped take stress away and put your mind at ease vs adding any worry :) Would highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Belovely Floral & Event Design 32

Danielle · Married on 09/09/2018

Floral genius

Belovely made my wedding so beautiful! They made a gorgeous table garland and stunning arrangements. They were super flexible and really understood my vision. Really high value florist.

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 08/25/2018

Book Belovely for your big day!

Lauren was the first and only florist my husband and I spoke with and for good reason. We always knew Belovely would be the florist for our wedding day because of her attention to detail and sense of style. She understood our very specific vision and was able to bring it to life better than expected. Lauren and her team did an absolutely amazing job and we have received so many compliments about not only how the wedding looked, but how the design added to the overall feel of our wedding. Lauren and her team went above and beyond to execute our vision, and we would recommend Belovely over and over again.

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Audra

Audra Hugo · Married on 07/14/2018

Lovely flowers, lovely experience

Lauren was such a wonderful person to work with. She is funny and genuine and she has an incredible eye. She is a great listener and spent hours (both in her studio and in our venue) with my mother and me, really understanding the ambiance we were hoping for. The instillation she created around our seating chart was breathtaking. She even accommodated my last minute changes and requests for different ribbons and tiny tweaks with patience and grace!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Rebecca · Married on 06/16/2018

Belovely does amazing work! My planner knew right away after hearing my vision that I was a "Belovely Bride". I wanted a romantic, soft, pretty look. Lauren nailed it! I gave her a few flowers I liked and we went through some photos of what I was imagining and she knew exactly what I wanted. From the bouquets, the flower crowns for my flower girls, the cake and our flower arch behind our sweetheart table, it was exactly what I was hoping it would be. Lauren did some signs for us and brought beautiful accent pieces to help complete the look. She even came through at the last minute with some menu holders! My mom also hired her for my bridal shower at terrain and she did an amazing job there as well. If you want the perfect wedding day flowers, Belovely is the best of the best!

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Belovely Floral & Event Design 33
    Belovely Floral & Event Design 34
    Belovely Floral & Event Design 35
    Belovely Floral & Event Design 36

Shannon · Married on 06/02/2018

Very easy to work with.

It was absolutely lovely to work with Belovely for our wedding. I first found them through a recommendation from our venue, and went to their gallery and fell in love with their floral style. Due to other priorities for our wedding, our floral budget was not that high. I was initially worried when I saw the prices for their event design services. However, I reached out to them and told them exactly what I was looking for (bridal and bridesmaid bouquets and table centerpieces) and what my budget was, and they were more than willing to work with me. They sent me a proposal based on the inspiration pictures I had sent them, told me what I could have and what would be outside my budget. This made it easy for me to make decisions on what I wanted and what I could do without. I ended up adding some greenery and boutonnieres, and they were happy to accommodate my additions. Delivery was quick and easy and the set-up was beautiful – they helped me realize my vision for our perfect wedding!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Josh · Married on 05/20/2018

Perfection. This is how I would describe Lauren and her team. I cannot tell you how many people came up to us and told us that our wedding was the most beautiful wedding they had ever seen. From the bouquets to the table decor, candles, chuppah, signage. Lauren does it all. She curated the perfect setting for our wedding, while being so easy to work with. Do yourself a favor and check out their instagram!! Their work speaks for itself.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Kailer · Married on 07/23/2017

Belovely did the floral arrangements and design for my vow renewal and they were beyond beautiful. Stunning bouquets and a whimsical flower circle that surrounded where we stood. Lauren has such a beautiful soul and it shows through her work!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Prudence · Married on 06/24/2017

Belovely did all of the floral decor for my wedding in June and everything turned out GORGEOUS. Flowers were one of the most important things to me so I was worried they weren't going to turn out how I wanted on the day, but my expectations were blown out of the water. When I saw my bouquet I was over the moon thrilled with how gorgeous it was and the same applied to every other element Lauren had put together from the floral ceremony arch, to the floral chandelier and head table backdrop in our tent...there were so many beautiful and unique elements. Lauren executed my vision beyond what I could have hoped and I was still obsessing over how beautiful everything was the next day...and every time I look at my photos! I have also gotten so many compliments on how beautiful all the flowers & details were from other people.

On top of the amazing job her team did, Lauren was a total joy to work with. Self admittedly I was not a chill bride, but she was so patient and kind with me always responding to my messages promptly and in detail. She did her best to understand what I wanted, asking all questions necessary to ensure she could absolutely nail my vision to perfection while staying within any budget constraints.

I could not have hoped for anything more and am reminded of Belovely's gorgeous work every time I look at my wedding photos. Could not recommend them any more highly!!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Sara · Married on 06/10/2017

I truly can't say enough amazing things about Belovely. The gals were so amazing through my entire 18 month engagement. I first found them on instagram and knew I just had to book them. Once I had my venue, florals were the first thing I booked and it was very important to me to have the best. Which is exactly why there was NO doubt in my mind that Belovely was the only one for me. Lauren and all the gals were so responsive and flexible with my schedule (I planned my wedding in PA from CA), spent countless hours on phone calls and emails with me, entertaining all of my floral dream ideas and coming up with the perfect plan for my budget. They were literally SO wonderful and such an important part of my wedding vendor team. Lauren especially was so sweet and patient the entire process, so creative, and created a file with all of my endless ideas. She even worked up an action plan to help me with all my DIY details. When our wedding day came, the florals were literally breathtaking!! They went way above and beyond my expectations and my wedding would not have been the same without them. Each and every detail was perfect from the floral garlands on the tables, to the creative way they used my bouquet to accent our sweetheart table, to our amazing ceremony backdrop, flower crowns for my maids, seating chart accent surprise, and my dream bouquet incorporating ALL of my favorite flowers and greenery. Another great thing i'd like to point out is just the overall great customer service. I hired a planner mid-way through and Lauren kept in constant contact with her, modified our contract to accommodate the new design, and took the time to hop on multiple conference calls to coordinate. I still dream about how gorgeous the florals were at my wedding, I wish I could keep them forever! Do yourself a favor and hire Belovely, you will be blown away. Thank you ladies for creating my fairy tale dream land and sprinkling your magic all over my wedding!!!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Samantha · Married on 04/22/2017

We ordered our bouquets through Belovely and they came out beautifully! My now husband picked them up the morning of the wedding but hit some bad traffic getting out of the city that left Lauren hanging around for a while and she was so understanding. The bouquets were exactly what I wanted and more, I could stop staring at mine as I was getting ready. The bouquets from Belovely were truly one of my favorite aspects of our wedding day!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Alyssa · Married on 10/15/2016

When working with Belovely I truly felt as if they were inside of my head and were 100% able to bring my vision to life. They were extremely flexible and did not bat an eye when I totally changed every aspect from our original planning meeting, when I added on additional flowers at the 11th hour, or when I asked them to add my grandma's lace to my bouquet the week before the wedding. They brought my "boho meets gatsby" wedding dreams into reality and I could not be happier with the end result. I highly recommend Belovely for any and all event needs, they truly do it all!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/19/2016

Everyone, especially Liz, at Belovely is amazing! I felt 100% confident booking with them, but they exceeded my expectations. My bouquet and the design they created over my dance floor at Front and Palmer were beyond beautiful. They were also so accommodating throughout the stressful wedding planning! Love, love, love Belovely!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Liz and the ladies at Belovely are incredibly talented! I was amazed when I was able to have a sneak peek of the reception space at The Horticulture which Belovely completely transformed with their decor & flowers - everything was so perfect & beautiful! They were so patient with me & my many changes throughout the planning process, which I really appreciated, and their communications were always very prompt. The Belovely team is amazing at what they do & I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/06/2016

sara · Married on 05/07/2016

Belovely created exactly the vision I wanted and they are very easy to talk to and to work with. I planned my wedding long distance and I was very happy with how easy it was to have them do my florals. I had a large, expensive wedding with a gorgeous venue, so the flowers very incredibly important to me. They are not the cheapest but they are not as expensive as many other florists I priced. I am so happy I went with them!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Amy · Married on 05/07/2016

We worked with Liz from Belovely and were beyond amazed! She somehow turned my 50+ emails and calls into our dream wedding all while staying within our budget. She was responsive and really creative. Liz listened to everything we had in mind, but also provided us with some ideas that were new and trendy. She was truly a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Bridget · Married on 12/19/2015

The ladies at Belovely were a dream to work with for our wedding florals and event design. When my fiance and I first went to visit with them, we had a quite a blurry vision of what we wanted for our Christmas time wedding and they helped transform that blurry vision into a beautiful winter wonderland. I had so much anticipation for the final execution of the vision we had down in the proposal and couldn't wait to see it everything in place on our wedding day. They were super flexible with me in tweaking our proposal a few times over the months leading up to the wedding, and when the day finally came, they really went above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined. I cried when they delivered the flowers to the hotel, I was so blown away. Everything was perfect. The venue looked amazing and I honestly think the possibilities are endless with these ladies. We asked them to do certain things that we honestly had never seen before but thought would work in the space, such as a hanging installation over the head table with candles and greenery, as well as branches with twinkle lights framing the entrance, and these, along with everything else were flawless. I highly recommend these ladies for any of your floral or event design needs and hope I can find a good excuse to use them again in the future!

Sent on 02/09/2016