Belovely Floral & Event Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Jennifer S. Married on 12/05/2021

Colleen was a rockstar!

Let me preface this by saying, I have never been a girl who was obsessed with flowers. I just knew for my winter wedding that I wanted to take advantage of seasonal flowers. Colleen created a vision from my pinterest and knocked it out of the park, even with my simpler budget. Everyone loved the flowers and kept snapping photos in front of the beautifully decorated fireplace. Belovely was my favorite vendor because of their attention to detail and true joy they get from working with their couples!
  • Ally
    Ally C. Married on 10/31/2021

Best Florists in the Biz!

Colleen and her team at Belovely gave us the floral styling of our dreams. I had a ton of thoughts on what I wanted and Colleen was able to translate my ideas into the most beautiful reality. We wanted a flower arch during our ceremony and Colleen created a VISION of greens, whites and mauves that took our breath away. The table florals were stunningly beautiful and matched the venue so well. Would highly recommend this team for your wedding!
    Lauren E. Married on 10/08/2021

Exquisite & lovely

Working with Lauren and the entire BeLovely crew for my wedding day was an absolute blast. I am a total flower lover and Lauren just understood my vision from the start. Her creativity, love and passion for florals, and lovely personality was evident from the start. I trusted Lauren with my vision and she over-ceded all of my expectations and dreams! The florals she provided were just “exquisite” as many of the guests and other vendors commented. Everyone was truly in awe. The stunning chandelier she so kindly provided over our dance floor was a SHOW STOPPER and the most beautiful statement piece I’ve ever seen. I cannot thank Lauren and her wonderful team enough for their hard, beautiful work!

Photos by Sharyn Frenkel Photography.
  • Tesla
    Tesla J. Married on 10/03/2021

Perfection!

Belovely was an absolute pleasure to work with. They are friendly, hardworking, and creative. Their intricate and unique floral installations and arrangements created the dreamiest atmosphere for our wedding.

I loved my experience with Belovely and definitely recommend working with them!
    Juliana H. Married on 08/28/2021

They created a fairytale

Flowers were my #1 splurge for our wedding and Belovely made every part of my vision a reality. They perfectly selected the blooms and crafted arrangements to make my dreams come true. I could not imagine a more magical day and the florals set the stage for it. Thank you to Belovely and their staff for working so hard to make our wedding perfect. I could not recommend their team more!

Venue: Fairmount Park Horticulture Center
    Photography: Emily Wren & Associates
    Flowers: Belovely
    Uplighting: Lumos
    Wall installations: Wild Stems
  • I
    Irina L. Married on 07/04/2021

Hire Belovely!!

Belovely and the team is amazing! Colleen worked with us to create a very romantic look - she was always quick to respond, had great ideas and understood exactly what I was looking for. Walking into the venue before our guests was the most special moment as the team made it so beautiful - everything that was planned completely came to life and we couldn't believe it! The team did go above and beyond to get creative last minute with additional flowers and everything looked amazing! I can't recommend the Belovely team more - it truly felt like they just wanted to make sure the bride was happy and they very very very much went above and beyond!!!
    Donna W. Married on 05/30/2021

Best Decision We Made

We met with Colleen(who couldn’t be sweeter) two years before my daughters wedding, she listened to our ideas and 100% got my daughters vision she had for her wedding! What Colleen and Lauren came up with on the big day was nothing short of magical.
    Belovely stuck with us through two postponements & a venue change without hesitation. The wedding flowers and bouquets were exactly what my daughter had envisioned and so much more!

I would 1,000 times over recommend Belovey!
  • Kristin
    Kristin F. Married on 05/29/2021

The most incredible florists!

I'm going to start by saying I knew I wanted belovely as my florist since before I even got engaged. They were the first vendor I reached out to and secured the second I booked my venue at Terrain at Styers! My husband and I have moved our wedding a few times, and have been working with belovely since 2018. In that time Belovely has grown their amazing team and I was introduced to Jordyn and Colleen. I gave them some ideas then free creative range for the rest of it. All three of these beauties took my vision to the next level. EVERYTHING was 100% PERFECT, I legitimately teared up with Terrain showed us our reception room. Belovely just did such a beautiful job! OH, and it rained the entire morning of my wedding day and they worked around it, decorating the inside and giving me the maximum amount of time I could have to make the final decision. With them allowing me to do that, we were able to let the rain pass, noticed it was clearing up, and we had that wedding outside! My dream was to get married under that temple at Terrain and because of Belovely's kindness and flexibility, we were able to make that dream come true. Thank you to Lauren, Colleen and Jordyn. You are all freaking rockstars!!
    Jenna S. Married on 12/09/2020

Belovely is the BEST

Lauren and Colleen were BEYOND amazing to work with. They helped me with the entire floral process from creating mood boards to executing day of. When COVID hit and we had to pivot our plan, Lauren and Colleen were right by my side and helped me create a new vision- we went from a black tie event to a small backyard wedding. The flowers that day made us feel like we were at an actual venue, not just my in-laws back yard, and are still the first thing people compliment me on when they mention our wedding! Working with them and getting to see all of their creative ideas is one of the only parts of wedding planning I will actually miss.
    Kimberly M. Married on 09/12/2020

Absolutely perfect!

Colleen was absolutely wonderful! Went above and beyond and more then I could have ever expected!!! I would recommend them a million times over. She is absolutely wonderful.
  • Philip
    Megan Married on 08/22/2020

There are no words to express our gratitude!

Planning a wedding during a pandemic was a feat to say the least. Colleen and the Belovely team were there with us every step of the way. They were patient, kind and very flexible. They truly brought our vision to life. When I stepped out of the car into the ceremony courtyard and al fresco "reception" area I was absolutely stunned. That moment is something I will never forget. They truly went the extra mile in making our micro wedding a true dream come true.
    *Photo credit - Emily Wren Photography (also amazing!)
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 05/14/2020

Beyond beautiful

Lauren and her team did an incredible job with our wedding florals. I had always thought that I wouldn't really care much about the flowers at my wedding, but that's because I had never seen Lauren's work in real life! Wow! She did a wonderful job with a floral chandelier, which our guests thought was so cool. We'd delayed our wedding celebration because of COVID and had had a baby a few months before, and she was kind enough to make a little baby boutonniere for our 3 month old son. She had done a wedding at our venue the day before, and since the arch she had used was still there, she offered to re-decorate it with our flowers, even though it wasn't something we had discussed or paid for! She also repurposed extra reception flowers to decorate our ceremony aisle, making our ceremony absolutely stunning.
    Melissa Married on 03/28/2020

The Mother of Flowers :)

Lauren and the BeLovely team were truly wonderful to work with! Lauren is incredibly talented and has such a unique vision. We were completely blown away on the day of our wedding. Every single detail was perfect. From the beautiful bouquets, the cool dance floor installation, to the stunning floral arch. Lauren and her team completely transformed our venue and brought it to life. We are still in awe about how breathtaking it was. Not only did Lauren take the time to really understand our vision, but she also worked with us to stay within our budget. I would highly recommend BeLovely to any bride hoping for magical & memorable florals on their wedding day!
  • Kim
    Kim Married on 12/31/2019

A million stars!

Lauren knocked my New Years Eve wedding out of the park! She helped me take a blank space and turn it into something beautiful for our ceremony! Everyone was commenting on how unique and beautiful the flowers were, and the florals definitely incorporated my style and personality perfectly.

Lauren is super responsive, kind and accommodating. Would definitely recommend her to anyone!
  • Caroline
    Caroline Married on 10/05/2019

Brought my vision to life & then some

Used Lauren and her team for my October 5th wedding at Graeme Park in Horsham. After contacting a few different florists in the area, Lauren showed that her passion and creativity far surpasses the competition. She went above and beyond to transform the tent into the vision I had sent her almost a year ahead of our wedding. At the tail end of planning I added a bouquet (non traditional bride here) and it was one of the best things I did. I still have the dried flowers and display them in my home. Don’t hesitate to book her. She’ll go above and beyond to make your vision (and then some) come to life. I highly recommend her.
  • Alison
    Alison Z. Married on 09/29/2019

PERFECT Doesn’t Even Describe!

I’m obsessed with florals and as soon as I saw Belovely’s Instagram page, I knew I wanted to book them for our wedding. The team is so talented, was so wonderful to work with, and delivered 1,000% and made every part of my vision a reality. I am a perfectionist and had a very specific vision regarding the color palette and design. Lauren was so patient and knocked it out of the park. The intricate and unique floral installations and arrangements created a STUNNING atmosphere for our wedding. It felt like a fairytale and everything was so magical. When I saw the florals and design, I was absolutely blown away. I am still in awe. Our guests are still commenting how beautiful the florals were. Thank you Lauren, Colleen, and team for truly making my dreams come true!!
  • Emily
    Emily W. Married on 07/12/2019

Amazingly Talented Florist!

Florals help complete the decor and aesthetic of a wedding. One look at Belovely’s instagram feed will show you that Lauren and her team are amazingly talented at using florals to transform any venue or event space. When we decided to go with Belovely, we met with Lauren for a consultation. Sitting down with her helped her understand the vibe and theme we wanted for the big day. She put together a vision board for us and talked through the whole process. She was able to make things work within our budget and communicated a lot with our venue to be sure we had everything covered for the big day. Belovely was very flexible in adjusting our florals after each edit to our floor plan and as we realized more elements we wanted to add on. I was not set on any particular flowers and Lauren took the colors I wanted and found beautiful flowers to use within our budget. You can trust Lauren to take your ideas and help take them to the next level! Our guests complimented our flowers and gladly took home arrangements. Belovely helped add details to our wedding that made the day truly special and unique. We would recommend them to our own family and friends, and can assure you that they will make your day everything you can imagine!
    Julie C. Married on 06/22/2019

Best decision!

Choosing Belovely as my florist on my wedding day was the best decision I could have made. I’m obsessed with flowers but also have some control issues so I needed to hire someone that I could trust. Lauren and Colleen were exactly the people I needed! They were easy to work with and far exceeded all of my expectations to create a magical atmosphere for my wedding. Their vision is unlike any other and the day would not have been the same without them. I actually cried when I walked into the tent and saw the floral chandelier - the pictures do not do it justice! Lauren is also very honest about what she thinks the venue needs which helped me stay within my budget. If you are thinking about using Belovely, do not hesitate!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 06/15/2019

A dream to work with!

Lauren was an absolute dream to work with! From start to finish, everything was perfect. Lauren is such a talent and I am beyond grateful that she was available for our wedding date, she made me feel so comfortable to the point where it felt like I was wedding planning with a good friend. I explained my vision, and actually went back and fourth a few times with the color palette I wanted. Lauren was so patient, and talked me through everything. She is so honest and I completely trusted her. Sometimes it felt as if she was in my head, because it was just beyond expectation. I walked into the venue and my jaw dropped at how unbelievably beautiful everything was. She even created our escort cards, which were beautiful succulents! The day was perfect, and we have Lauren and BeLovely to thank for it. Do not even hesitate to use her as your florist if you have the opportunity to do so. BeLovely is the absolute best!
    Carolyn Married on 05/26/2019

Can't recommend highly enough!

Lauren and the Belovely team were amazing: professional, responsive, patient in helping me define (and re-define) my vision, flexible in working within our budget, and most importantly, they went above and beyond in creating stunning florals for our wedding. We couldn't recommend them more highly.
  • Kyle
    Kyle J. Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Belovely/Lauren are the greatest! Lauren worked with our planners to help design and execute our florals, greenery, boutonnieres, and bouquets. Everything was perfect and we couldn't ask for anything more! Lauren's insight and suggestions were on point and fantastic and really made our day look the way it did!
  • Fie
    Fie C. Married on 05/18/2019

So Grateful for BeLovely!

I am so incredibly grateful that I got to work with Lauren and her team for my wedding!! Flowers were huge for me as I really feel like they bring the whole venue to life, so I wanted to make sure that I worked with someone I could really trust and who I felt got my vision, and I am so glad I chose BeLovely! Throughout the whole planning process, Lauren was so kind, helpful, and responsive. During our walkthrough she was so honest in what she envisioned and I am so glad I trusted her because everything was absolutely stunning. She went above and beyond to add additional details that day and it was breathtaking. Lauren also created our welcome sign and seating chart escort sign which matched our invitations! So beautiful!
    I really can’t say enough good things about BeLovely, but if you’re looking for a florist, do not hesitate!! Easily the best decision I made!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 03/15/2019

HIGHLY recommend

Lauren is incredibly sweet and down to earth. So easy to work with. My bouquet and all of the florals at my wedding honestly blew me away. I have never seen a bouquet so beautiful in my entire life and I loved it more than I even thought possible. I HIGHLY recommend Belovely to any bride!
  • Sarah
    Sarah R. Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing floral design guests are still talking about!

Working with Lauren at Belovely for our wedding day florals is one of the best choices we made for our big day. Lauren is professional and communication was excellent.

We were meant to get married outside, but were rained out. Lauren helped make our indoor plan b even more stunning than our plan a with a spectacular arch installation. Our other florals were gorgeous as well, people still talk about my bouquet months later!

Belovely was great to work with, highly recommend.
  • Tricia
    Tricia Married on 09/29/2018

So happy we picked Belovely!

Lauren was so easy to work with and did an amazing job! I had such a specific vision in mind for my decor and flowers, and Lauren was able to bring that vision to life. She was prompt, professional, and so helpful. Everyone expressed to me how beautiful the venue looked, and that is all thanks to Belovely! I highly recommend them to all brides.