Beloved Makeup and Hair Reviews

13 Reviews for Beloved Makeup and Hair

• Samantha

Samantha Crossland · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Exactly what I wanted!

Delia is absolutely wonderful!! She was perfect for my wedding vision! We all had so much fun with her on the big day!

Sent on 05/19/2020

Beloved Makeup and Hair's reply:

Samantha, we had a great time with your group! Your hairstyle is still one of our favorites ever! Best wishes!

Patricia J Salgado · Getting married on 02/11/2021

Hire Delia and her team!

Delia and her team was absolutely amazing! From the get-go, they were so accommodating and understanding with COVID-19 and my rescheduling. For the day of the wedding, they came to our site early and everyone absolutely loved their hair and makeup! They made the makeup look natural and where so kind! I absolutely loved getting my hair and makeup done with them and I can't wait to use their services again in the future!

Sent on 12/15/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah Hanania · Married on 11/07/2020

10/10 Recommend!! Amazing Vendor

Beloved Makeup was amazing!! Everyone I interacted with from my trial to my wedding day was incredible and extremely professional. They were so kind and listened to all of my concerns and desires for my hair and makeup. Even with all of the changes made to my wedding due to Covid, the beloved team was so understanding and flexible. Delia took such great care of me on my wedding day. I loved how my makeup and hair turned out and am so grateful to have had Delia there on my big day! I highly recommend Beloved hair and makeup to all brides!

Sent on 08/05/2020

Beloved Makeup and Hair's reply:

Hannah! We are so happy to have formed a part of your special day and wish you guys the absolute best!
  • Natalie

Natalie Mason · Married on 10/24/2020

Beloved Makeup and Hair is amazing!

I cannot brag on Delia and her team enough! From the very beginning of working with them for my hair and makeup trial to the wedding day, Delia made me feel so beautiful and loved! I was a little nervous about finding the right company to do my wedding hair and makeup since I'm very particular and have experienced not liking my hair and makeup from past occasions. I am so thankful I chose Beloved Makeup and Hair for all my wedding needs and would recommend them to any and every bride! Delia creates a space where you feel so comfortable communicating what you want, and then does an amazing job listening and helping you look your most beautiful based on your vision. My wedding party also loved their hair and makeup and made it a point to tell me how great they felt! Do yourself a favor and book them :).

Sent on 11/13/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Grant · Married on 10/03/2020

Outstanding experience!

The girls of Beloved were such an absolute joy to work with and the quality of their work was beyond my expectations. Some of my bridesmaids were very particular and nervous about getting an updo hair style but they were all very happy with their do’s and they lasted through the whole night of dancing and celebrating. As the bride, I had the benefit of getting my hair and makeup done with them twice as I went for a trial session on bridal photo shoot day previously. Both interactions were so much fun. It felt like talking to girlfriends I have known forever and they were very open to any feedback I had on hair or makeup details. I’m honestly hooked and will definitely be booking them again in the not to distance future. If I’m being honest, I’m looking for an excuse to have them make me over again. I would 1000% recommend them!!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Damitha Matarage · Married on 08/28/2020

Court Wedding

Dalia & Jasmine are the best.
    I received positive reviews from everyone around me. Normally my parents and my husband does not like makeup but they loved the work you did and of course the hair was goals. It just looked like Rapunzel hair. It stayed all day even with the crazy wind and humidity. Dalia she is so comforting and caring listens to well and do what the bride wants. My mom did her makeup and hair too, and she does not like makeup at all but only did what mom wants. At the send of the day she told she really love her and want her for my other traditional ceremony too.
    Can’t wait to meet you again for my traditional ceremony.
    Again thank you so much. You are the most kind, loving and caring person to have on a big day❤️🤗
    And also Jasmine is an angel who helped me from beginning to end. Her communication skills are the best. Can't wait to have them again for my traditional ceremony.

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • Jackelin

Jackelin Pedraza · Married on 08/23/2020

It was a whole experience

If you plan to start your day off right, Delia’s team for makeup and hair should be your go to! They were super punctual, got started right away with the girls. They brought the makeup and hair that we wanted to life just right! Not only that but they truly made this a great experience. You can tell they love what they do and they truly are invested with their clients events. They had a great vibe which we all loved. They are also bilingual which helped with my mom. Super professional as well, they give you a timeline in order to get your looks ready for the time you need to be done. The best wedding makeup and hair vendor in Houston I know!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Beloved Makeup and Hair's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jackelin! Our team loved your style and had a blast executing such lovely looks! We truly love what we do and we are so glad that it translates over to our clients.💖💖 💖
  • Mallory

Mallory Majewski · Married on 08/14/2020

Great experience and wonderful people!

I had such a wonderful experience with Beloved Makeup and Hair!! Our wedding planning process has been crazy, like it has been for many other brides, due to Covid. We ended up deciding to push our wedding but still get married and have a small ceremony. The ladies at Beloved were so gracious and understanding in working with us during these crazy times. I ended up still getting my hair and makeup done by them for my small wedding and it turned out even better than I expected. Even though this was my first time meeting Delia, it felt like we were lifelong friends! She was so sweet and made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. She really took the time to make sure I looked exactly how I had imagined! It was a wonderful experience and I already can't wait to do it all over again next year for my rescheduled wedding!!

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • Maryssa

Maryssa · Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing! They came as a recommendation from our photographer and did an awesome job!

They did such a great job communicating with us and did so great in the hair and makeup of each girl! Well worth it! And the hair and makeup stayed all day!

Sent on 08/18/2020

Beloved Makeup and Hair's reply:

We loved being a part of your big day Maryssa! Thank you for your words and for the fun wedding day vibes, our team had an absolute blast!
  • Danielle

Danielle Andersen · Married on 07/25/2020

Absolutely Wonderful

Delia and the whole Beloved crew are professional, encouraging, and very accommodating. Not only was the makeup and hair amazing, but they were so fun to be around!
    As a bride, they were the first people I saw that morning. They did my hair and makeup, as well as the hair and makeup for my 7 bridesmaids and mother. My friends all agree they were so kind, easy to work with, and extremely talented.
    One of my bridesmaids was tentative as a black American to get her makeup done, saying that a lot of makeup artists don’t have good practice with her hair type and skin tone. However Beloved Hair and Makeup surpasses her expectations and the foundation for her skin tone fit PERFECTLY.
    I can not recommend these ladies enough. Good price, wonderful work, and so positive. As a reminder to brides: these are the people you will be starting the best day of your life with! Make sure they are wonderful :) You will not regret choosing Beloved.

Sent on 07/30/2020

Beloved Makeup and Hair's reply:

Dani! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! We had an absolute blast with you all! Enjoy married life to the fullest!! Xoxo
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 02/21/2020

Exceptional

These girls were absolutely angels! They had all my girls and myself ready ahead of schedule and we all looked beautiful! I have never felt so pretty in my life! My girls will be using Beloved hair and makeup for there special occasions on the future! Thank you so much for taking such good care of us!

Sent on 12/17/2020
  • Kim

Kim Zimmerman · Married on 02/07/2020

The Best Experience!!

DELIA IS AMAZING!! I knew from my trial that she was an amazing vendor who loved her job and desires to bring out the natural beauty of her clients. She listened so well to what I liked in hair and makeup, and it surpassed all my expectations.

During COVID times, we decided to get married a month before our original date, and Delia was so supportive and made our day so so special. I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/07/2020

Beloved Makeup and Hair's reply:

Kim! We are so happy we were able to make that happen for you! Thank you for your sweetest words, and for everything 💖. Wishing you the absolute best, stay in touch!!!♡♡♡

Paula Vasquez · Married on 12/21/2019

Enjoyable and lovable

Delia was very professional, she made me feel comfortable and relaxed me when I was feeling nervous. Thank you!

Sent on 05/20/2020

Beloved Makeup and Hair's reply:

Paula! You are such a gem! We are so happy to have been there, styled you and your group and listened to Disney songs haha ♡ best wishes sweet girl!