Beloved Entertainment Reviews

28 | Buffalo, NY

28 Reviews for Beloved Entertainment

Michael Marshall · Married on 04/20/2019

The very best there is

Beloved goes above and beyond. Our wedding was a dream.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Shannon Bielski · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding reception

Brian botens was our DJ for my husband and I reception and we were very pleased with his services! Very professional, and flexible. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Kenneth · Married on 12/08/2018

Wedding 12/8/18

Brian did an awesome job with our wedding. He was very easy to work with throughout the planning process and was easily the most responsive of any of our vendors. Whenever we contacted him, he would get back to us right away with exactly what we needed. At the wedding and reception, he worked very well with our other vendors and kept everything on time and running smoothly. He read the crowd well and kept our dance floor packed all night. Overall, Brian provided exceptional service all around. We would recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent DJ with top-notch professionalism.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2017

Brian was truly a pro! He kept things moving as planned. He handled the timing perfectly even when I had a late start and the timings had to be changed. He played every song I had sent to him prior, and his announcements and mixes were seriously perfect! He had everyone on the dance floor all night as hoped! I am one happy bride and would recommend him without a doubt.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Brian · Married on 05/20/2017

Brian worked closely with everyone involved to ensure that the ceremony and reception went smoothly, and that everyone was having a good time at our wedding. Great DJ and great music. I would highly recommend him for weddings and other events.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Keith · Married on 05/05/2017

DO IT! He stuck to the timeline and played to the crowd which resulted in a very fun & memorable dance scene for our wedding.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Charlene · Married on 09/24/2016

Brian is amazing!!! Absolutely loved our dj for our wedding on 9/24/16! I filled out the easy forms on his website & because I'm a little OCD even gave an excel file to him of must plays, do not play, and just types of songs we like! The night was a hit! I can't even explain how well the music was mixed! I'm still hearing from people how great our dj was and how much fun everyone had dancing all night! Beloved entertainment is amazing to work with & out performs the rest! Definitely will continue to pass along Beloved Entertainments info for anyone looking to hire a dj at their event! Thanks Brian for such a great experience!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Connor · Married on 10/10/2014

We wanted our wedding to be a party with everyone on the dance floor. Brian provided us with just that. Everything was on time and played great music

Sent on 10/23/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2014

I will be referring Beloved entertainment to all my family and friends. Brian provided the music for our entire ceremony and reception flawlessly. He made special arrangements for song selections and multiple locations at the venue. He played the perfect blend of genres and mixing of current and past songs. You know it's a great party when the music ends at the end of the wedding and nobody wants to Leave!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Angela · Married on 10/03/2014

We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. Brian was extremely professional and EVERYONE commented on his service after our wedding. I changed my father/daughter song and also added a few songs I wanted played during dancing at the last minute and he was so flexible and added them in with no problem. Before the wedding, I sent him a list of songs we DID NOT want played, which was a short list, but "any vulgar rap" was one of my requests (I have very young cousins who were attending). Brian got a request during dancing for a rap song and made sure he found me on the dance floor to ask if it was okay to play! That made me feel like he truly respected what I wanted as the bride and wanted to make me happy. My husband also LOVED that he mixed from one song to the next, so there was never any lull in music. He's just the kind of DJ that knows what you want before you ask him for it. Thank you Brian for making our wedding one everyone is STILL talking about and will be talking about for years!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/27/2014

DJ Beloved was EVERYTHING I wanted in a DJ for our wedding. He was more on top of timing than my own venue coordinator was. The music was spot on, he was professional yet fun. People were on the dance floor till close. The uplights he provided also helped with the ambiance. He's played in two of my families weddings and will again come May. Thank you Brian for coming through during that difficult time and still killing it!! You were incredible!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Kimberly · Married on 08/09/2014

I used Beloved Entertainment as my DJ for my wedding this past weekend and I could not have been more pleased. Whether anyone wants to admit it or not, it's the DJ who makes or breaks your reception and Brian from Beloved Entertainment exceeded our every expectation. My family and friends could not stay off of the dance floor and neither could I! I wrote him a playlist before my wedding and he not only played every single song, but he also made sure to play similar dance songs that kept the party going. Brian also has a great personality that makes you feel like he's not just the DJ, but a friend who is enjoying your wedding just as much as you are! That being said, I most certainly give Beloved Entertainment a million stars!

Kimberly Snickles
    'A very happy bride'

Sent on 08/12/2014

cody · Married on 07/11/2014

Brian provided the perfect music all night and everyone including the wedding offiant and the photographer were dancing. Everyone one of my guests said "Great Party!" when the left and the bride and myself could not be happier with his services. If you need a DJ for a wedding I highly recomend hiring him!

Sent on 07/15/2014

suzi · Married on 06/08/2014

Brian was a very professional dj, his flexibility was outstanding, would definitely reccomend him to anyone looking for a perfect day!

Thanks Brian from Mr & Mrs muscarella. :)

Sent on 07/13/2014
  • Clara

Clara · Married on 05/25/2014

Brian was awesome. I kept changing my mind about things and he was very flexible. He kept the night running smoothly and he really got the people dancing. Thank you!!!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Paul · Married on 07/13/2013

I heard Brian play at local venues in the Buffalo area and when it was time for my wife and I's special day I wanted to book him because of his modern music approach to throwing a celebration to remember. Our guests were on the dance floor until the final song and everyone will always remember our wedding night because of how much fun they had. Brian mixed some popular dance songs together by our choice and really respected our wishes of what to play and what not to play. I'm glad at least all my friends got to see what he could do and look forward to hearing them at their weddings in the future because he has our vote! Thank you again VDJ Beloved!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Brittany · Married on 04/20/2013

Brian was the DJ for a good friend and her sister and came highly recommended to me. He was very professional and punctual. He even put together a special mix for my first dance just a few days before the wedding. I would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 05/09/2013

Angie · Married on 09/21/2012

I considered Brian for my DJ because I knew him from back in school. I had no idea how he would do as a wedding DJ but I gave him a shot anyway and I have to say I am so glad I did! I was very picky with my wedding music and announcements. I actually gave him a list of songs that I wanted him to play and he absolutely nailed it! I also asked him to take requests from the guests, which everyone just loved. I recieved so many compliments on his DJing that night and following week that I knew I made the right decision. Even with all my obscure little requests he came through with flying colors. As a bride you never realize how truly important a good DJ is, from keeping the guests informed, to introductions and keeping the party going with good music. If you are looking for a professional and organized DJ I would absolutely recommend Beloved Entertainment! They offer good pricing and do an incredible job on all the little details you as a bride forget about! You won't regret choosing him!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Lindy · Married on 08/18/2012

Tommy and I have been together for 4 1/2 years now and have been to a lot of weddings together. When we got engaged, my sister Amanda recommended Brian to us not only because he is a friend of hers and my brothers, but because she knew he would be the perfect DJ for our big day. Brian was so easy to work with and very understanding of my music requests, being that I was very picky about what I wanted played. He was very professional, energetic and played all of the music I asked him to. He kept the music going and the guests on the dance floor. My friends are still talking about what an awesome DJ he is and how much fun they had dancing at our wedding. I would recommend Brian to all future Brides and Grooms out there! He will make your reception a blast and you will be beyond thrilled with him!

Danielle · Married on 08/11/2012

We were looking to go with a more independent DJ as opposed to the big DJ companies that can be hokey and generic playing the same old "wedding music". Brian was professional, quick in responding, and open to my needs and suggestions. We couldn't of been happier with the service we received on our wedding day. He played exactly what we requested and didn't want for that matter, and still was able to play to the crowd. The dance floor was packed the entire night and EVERYONE had a blast. All night everyone kept saying "this DJ is awesome". It really felt like we were in a club the way he went from one song to the next. I highly recommend Brian he was the best DJ and I am not just saying that because it was my wedding.

Leigh Ann · Married on 06/02/2012

Brian was very professional, and easy to work with. He played everything that we wanted and kept the dance floor upbeat. He was very easy to work with. I would highly recommened him to everyone.

Courtney · Married on 09/17/2011

I would highly recommend Brian as a wedding DJ. He was very professional and organized. Brian easily put together our unusual, wedding ceremony and announcement music and called me to review everything a few days prior to our wedding day, so I felt very at ease. He also took requests throughout our entire reception and respected our "don't play" list. I was so happy with how many people were on the dance floor and it stayed that way the whole night! Another important thing to mention is how affordable Brian is. I did a lot of shopping around and he was by far the most reasonably priced in the area. He even traveled over an hour to our wedding in Letchworth State Park and brought all of his own equipment. Brian did a great job without dominating the overall atmosphere at our reception. My husband and I are lucky to have found him!

Tiffany · Married on 07/30/2011

Brian was an awesome DJ. My whole family was so happy with him when he did my sister's wedding that we knew we had to have him for mine. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for any kind of event. He does great work!

Tina · Married on 03/12/2011

Brian was very professional and courteous. He played all of the songs we wanted for our special dances, and mixed it up enough to keep everyone on the dance floor. I highly recommend him!

Todd · Married on 10/14/2017

Brian was excellent very accommodating to ours and guests requests. Everyone had a great time he knew exactly when to slow it down and when to just let everyone have a good time.

Sent on 10/17/2017