13 Reviews for Beloved Designs

Programs (2)
Place Cards (1)
Save the Dates (1)
13 Beloved Designs Reviews

Dana was incredible to work with. There is nobody more professional, prompt, patient or attentive to detail. My daughter and I were elated over the job that she did with her wedding invitations. My husband thought it was an excellent value to have her address all of the envelopes and return envelopes. Everything looked so professional. Lots of personal handwork that she did to assemble the invitations. Packaged and shipped with the utmost of care. We could not be happier! Brides, don't use anyone else! She's a pro!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I enjoyed working with Dana from beginning to finish. Since I am getting married up at Mammoth, me and my fiance knew we wanted to have an "Outdoor/Mountain/Lake" themed invitation. It ended up being a custom made invitation and it was more than what we could've imagined. Dana put all our ideas and thoughts into this beautiful invitation and we are still getting compliments on them. The quality and texture of the paper is great and she even sent examples of the colors that she was planning on using. In addition, Dana is great on communication. To me, communication from your vendor is is important since planning a wedding is already stressful! But she made it stress-free though the entire process. Her turnaround on answering emails were within a day and she even suggested on hand delivering my invitations since we were only a couple miles apart.

If you are looking for a custom made invitation, Dana from Beloved Designs is your vendor. I will definitely be using her in the near future!

Thank you again Dana for everything!

Profile Picture april, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Design, Printing, Shipping

Beloved Designs was phenomenal to work with to design our invitations and wedding programs. We couldn't find anything online that was just right for us so we showed Dana our favorite samples, highlighted what we didn't like and did like from each, and she designed the PERFECT custom set for us. She was very responsive, gave the appropriate kind of input (and not feedback), customized the details and had a vision better than I could have expected, and was priced on par with every other vendor we had looked at. I loved working with her and would definitely do it again.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Design, Printing, Shipping

I love everything about the invitations I got from Dana! The price, quality of the paper, the beauty of the design, the responsive and courteous service and the speed with which everything was done. I would definitely recommend her to friends.

Profile Picture Pamela, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I thought I would want to do my own wedding invites via one of the many sites available for brides and got frustrated. I found Dana at Beloved Designs and she took my ideas and ran with it. She saved me time, stress and my invitations were so pretty! You will be pleased!

Profile Picture User7939812, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Dana has been an absolute delight to work with and i couldn't recommend her more! To date, I've used her for 4 different projects for our wedding. I was first introduced to Dana's work for our Spanish Tile Save the Dates, which couldn't have been an easier process. From there, I wanted something similar for our wedding invites but the Save the Date didn't have a corresponding design. Knowing this, Dana was beyond excited to design something that matched the look and feel of our wedding. The end project turned out better then I could have ever imagined and I can't tell you how many compliments I've received from them. From there, I was just inspired to have Dana do everything including corresponding designs for our Thank you notes, Seat Numbers and a Seating Chart! To put into perspective on how easy Dana was to work with, I only asked her to do the Seating Chart and Seat Numbers a few days before the wedding and she made the entire process a stress free experience for myself (not to mention her superb quality design)!

Profile Picture Kaitlin , 2/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous, Addressing, Design, Printing, Shipping

I had to plan my wedding remotely, which was stressful enough, but Dana was super awesome to work with and made the invitation design process really easy. I changed my mind a few times and sent her examples of designs that I liked, and she replicated them beautifully. I highly recommend Dana!

Profile Picture Sophia, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Programs

Working with Dana and Beloved Designs was a joy! Dana helped us design our wedding invitations along with menus, program fans, table numbers and thank you cards. We had a destination wedding and she worked with us to get our perfect colors and elements from Costa Rica even including tree frogs into her design. The finished products were absolutely stunning and very affordable. We also used the digital calligraphy service and our envelopes looked beautiful. We can't say enough great things. Dana was great to work with and she was always available and quick to respond to us. We highly recommend Dana and Beloved Designs! ~Christie & Scott

Profile Picture Christie, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Beautiful invitations and they were very flexible with everything. Two proofs and everything looked great. Very happy.

Profile Picture Brian, 6/3/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations

Dana is AMAZING! My husband and I wanted a very unique wedding invitation (and save the dates). Dana not only did a complicated design for us she far exceeded expectations! The save the date coasters and our funky/fun wedding invitations that mirrored the 1972 Album cover of Casey and the Sunshine Band were KILLER! I cannot wait to use Dana again for my fun baby announcements and shower invites. She is the best and she even hand delivered my wedding invitations since I live near her.

i would give her 10 stars if I could!

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Dana could not have been more accommodating in creating my dream wedding menus, placecards, and other little frills. She was able to keep the theme consistent throughout all of the various items- out rehearsal dinner menu mimicked the wedding menu- it was all so magically tied together. She even did the tags and menus for my bridal shower. She was extremlet prompt which is CRITICAL when planning a wedding particularly a destination one which was the case for me. Everything was flawless and arrived within 5 days of my order.

Profile Picture Emily, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

With planning a wedding we all know there is a very long to-do list and being able to have one less thing to worry about is a treat. Dana Martin of Beloved Designs designed my husband and I the most beautiful, personalized invitations and thank you cards. She was responsive and professional and guided us along the way to have a product we really loved. The invitations really set the tone of a wedding and Dana was able to achieve that for us perfectly. Our families raved about them and we loved them too. I've recommended Dana to friends and family and will use her for all future events because it was such a pleasant experience to work with her.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Dana from Beloved Designs was a joy to work with! Wedding planning is such a stressful process, and it was so refreshing to have Dana be so supportive, responsive, and dependable. I absolutely loved my save the dates and invitations. I HIGHLY recommend working with her!
- Katie Morgan