Bellyful Catering Co. Reviews

30 | Beaverton, OR

30 Reviews for Bellyful Catering Co.

Kelsey · Married on 01/19/2019

Divine Occasions is THE vendor to book for wedding catering. Not only are they affordable but the food is INCREDIBLE! From our first meeting and tasting Abby was great to work with. I about died when I tried the first bite of food from our tasting, and ever since was so excited to eat it again at our wedding. We went with the beef tenderloin and chicken hollandaise with roasted red potatoes, green beans and salad. She cooked the food on site and even plated out food for myself and my Groom so we didn't have to go through the buffet line. I have had so many compliments on the food, many people saying it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding. Book Abby West and Divine Occasions for your wedding!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Katy Mcdonald · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing food and staff!

Abby and her team at Bellyful Catering are absolutely incredibly! Abby was so easy to work with and had amazing ideas to help us plan our brunch wedding reception menu. The day of, they were on time, created a beautiful display, and were on top of anything that needed refilling. The food was also incredible! I could not recommend Abby enough!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • MEGAN

MEGAN · Married on 07/06/2018

Great Experience, Awesome food

Abby (owner) was our primary contact through the entire process. She was great to work with from the very start and listened to all of our desires regarding catering! From our first tasting to the day-of, we felt confident in Abby's ability to deliver an awesome meal our guests would enjoy. The venue was outdoors in a remote area with no kitchen access which was an initial concern, but Abby reassured us that the food would be cooked onsite and of the highest quality for our 240 guests, and they definitely delivered! The whole team was professional, attentive, and the food was delicious! I would definitely recommend Bellyful to anyone needing catering in the Portland metro area.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Andrea · Married on 08/12/2017

Our experience with Abby and her incredible cooking was jist out of this world!! I love her food! As did everyone else at our wedding! Book her soon, you won't be sorry you did!! We had the shrimp and ground sirloin pasta buffet with the Primavera Marinara and the Pesto Alfredo! Omg, I couldn't get enough of it!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Heather · Married on 09/24/2016

We got married in Sept of 2016, and couldn't have been more happy with our choice. The cheese and fruit were beautiful and diverse. The hand passed appetizers were a huge hit! The buffet style layout was fresh, beautiful and prepared almost entirely on site.
    Abby was a marvelous chef and leader. She prepared plates for us (bride and groom) so that we didn't have to wait in line and made sure that we had good servings of all of her yummy creations. She and her assistant were dressed professionally, and appeared neat and pleasant with a never-ending smile and beautiful descriptions of their food.
    Would absolutely recommend to anyone needing food service for an event.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Love their menus and all of the options they have for catering events and weddings!! I am hoping to be able to hire them for our wedding next summer!! Everything looks so yummy!!!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Erin · Married on 08/14/2015

Abby catered my August wedding and her food blew my mind! The salmon entree was to die for (the pork one was excellent, too, but it paled in comparison because the salmon was just THAT good). Her buffet setup was efficient. The macaroni and cheese kids' food bar was a great addition to the main dinner buffet-- it was suited towards our younger guests' tastes and was cheaper than feeding them the full meal. She was easy to work with since she responded to emails promptly.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Anna · Married on 08/01/2015

I knew Abby was going to be a great choice from the very beginning. I was looking for caterers during peak wedding season, and understandably everyone was super busy. Abby was always responsive and even whipped up some to-go containers of food my fiance and I wanted to try, even though she was crazy busy. We ended up doing a BBQ buffet style dinner, and everything was great! All of the hot food was hot and the cold food was cold, and all of it was delicious. All the guests loved the food, and even though we ordered for more people than we had, there weren't very many leftovers! I would definitely recommend her for any event!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Christian · Married on 06/06/2015

They were wonderful! All our guests raved about how good the food was! On time, delicious, and plenty of it!
    we couldn't have been happier with Divine Occasions!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Brian · Married on 05/16/2015

Abby went above and beyond to help make our reception wonderful. The food was amazing and our friends and family are still talking about it. She was great to work with from start to finish and the staff serving food and bartending that night was very nice and professional. They took care of everything that night that left us stress free for the whole evening. Two thumbs up!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Abby was not only my caterer, but also my wedding planner. My mom passed away a few years ago. Abby made sure that there was a picture of mom present during the ceremony. That special touch meant the world to me. The food was amazing! My guests couldn't stop talking about how great everything was. There was left over food. Abby donated it to a homeless shelter. My wedding was everything I've always wanted. I couldn't of asked for anything better. Abby is one of kind!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Kellie · Married on 08/30/2014

Seven weeks after our daughter's wedding and I am still having people come up to me and tell me how wonderful the dinner was at it! The food really was delicious and plentiful. We chose the wedding package; a bit more expensive but when you look at the value - it was really a good deal.
    Abby was really nice to work with and she her team did an amazing job serving that night. When it decided to rain, our outdoor wedding had to be moved into the reception room and guest were seated at the tables set up for the dinner. The three ladies worked around and with u,s as we scurried to set up and move things around. They were very professional and friendly. At the end of the evening they left the kitchen so spotless that the venue commented on how clean it was.
    I highly recommend Divine Occasions catering. The food was wonderful and they helped make our wedding a truly special event!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Brian · Married on 08/24/2014

The food was fantastic and we received complements on it the entire night. Abby was great when it came to working with us to make sure the menu was exactly what we wanted. She was very flexible as our numbers and rental needs shifted about a month prior to the wedding, and was helpful throughout the entire process. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for high quality catering.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Karen · Married on 09/01/2013

Divine Catering was absolutely wonderful and helped make my special day go seamless.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Lanette · Married on 08/10/2013

Abby and her team were fabulous. From start to finish I had every confidence that the food would be delicious, the staff would be professional and we would stay within our budget.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Katie · Married on 08/10/2013

Abby West and her staff did a phenomenal job making my wedding day truly a fairy-tail event! I wanted to do a Taco bar and Abby worked with me to design a menu full of fun fresh delicious salsas, carnitas, slaws and side dishes that our guests raved about and looked amazing and colorful! She was always available to answer any questions we had and provide me with tons of useful tips regarding planning organization and personal touches I might want to add. Abby went above and beyond in every category and I would recommend her to anyone whether it be a small intimate event or something big and fancy she can pull it all off for you without a hitch!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Esteban · Married on 02/02/2013

We used Divine Occasions Catering for our wedding 2 weeks ago and couldn't have been more happy with the results. We had multiple guest complement us on the presentation of the food and taste/quality. From the first time we met to follow up after the event, Divine Occasions Catering really came through for us.

Sent on 02/12/2013

Varolyn · Married on 08/11/2012

Our food for our wedding was fresh and fantastic! We had a great variety of food and plenty of it. They were a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for any sort of food (small or large amounts).

Sent on 08/20/2012
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 08/05/2012

Abby at Divine Occasions provided the most amazing buffet for my wedding! She is so personable and friendly - my fiance and I knew we made the right decision when we went to her little home kitchen for our tasting - everything was sooooo good! We had juicy, amazing beef tenderloin and delicious parmesan halibut that all my guests absolutely loved!!! Most people who commented about the food said it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding. I am so grateful to Abby for helping to make my day perfect! I wholeheartedly recommend Divine Occasions!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Melanie · Married on 02/14/2012

This 25th anniversary party was especially important to us and Abby the owner of Divine Occasions made sure that EVERTHING and EVERYONE there had the time of their life! I did not have to do or worry about anything - she took care of it all once I told her what we wanted and actually went above and beyond that! Being able to have one comany do the invites, the flowers, the EXCEPTIONAL FOOD and beyond is just what I wanted and needed and received! She treated us as if it was her own event and you really can't ask for more than that. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DIVINE OCCASIONS for any event that you have in mind. I carry her business cards because people still ask me who planned our party. We were lucky to find her!

Sent on 04/09/2012
  • W

Paula · Married on 10/23/2010

I loved everything Divine Design did for my wedding! Even my husband was amazed with the whole outcome of the ceremony. The flowers, cupcakes, and decorating were beautiful! I highly recommend! You will not regret!

Past bride,

Paula

Sent on 03/02/2012

Ashley · Married on 02/29/2008

Not only did Abby cater my wedding, she was also my wedding coordinator. She knew I had a tight budget, so she helped me make my own invitations, centerpieces, programs, & even my bouquets. There is nothing she can't do! Instead of being stressed as I planned my wedding - I was having fun. She is quite the perfectionist and made sure everything was exactly as it should be. Words can't describe how delicious her food is. She catered my engagement party & wedding and I have had so many guests come back to me asking for her info. Her food is always the topic of discussions. You'd be crazy not to book her for your wedding, or any event for that matter!

Sent on 03/07/2012

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2006

If you are looking for someone to make you wedding day the best day of your life, then look no further! Abby's ability to keep everything so organized and move so smoothly is amazing. Oh, and did I mention the food!?! It's been five years since our wedding and people still ask for our caterers number. Our main dishes were chicken dijon and pork tenderloin,and they were incredible! Thank you Abby and Devine catering, you made our wedding day unforgettable!!!

Sent on 03/02/2012
  • User5520879 · 2+ years ago

They were everything we needed and more! They were timely, professional, flexible, easy to work with, affordable, and the food tasted amazing! My guests kept telling me it was the best wedding food they had ever eaten. I have absolutely no complaints. Thanks Abby!

Sent on 10/13/2015