Bellport Country Club Reviews

112 | Bellport, NY

112 Reviews for Bellport Country Club

112 Bellport Country Club Reviews

Nicole · Married on 09/02/2018

This past weekend I had my wedding ceremony and reception at Bellport Country Club. I honestly could not say ONE thing bad about this place. Taylor and Mila were my attendants and they were absolutely perfect. My husband and a few groomsmen's button came off of their jacket before the ceremony and Taylor sewed them right back on in the matter on 4 minutes. My bustle broke and Mila was right there to fix it (5 times). They made sure we both ate and drank plenty and that we didn't miss a thing.

Also, the food was absolutely incredible. Not only did they give you endless food at cocktail hour, but they did first course AND they gave you a second option for dinner AFTER your first course.

Bellport CC has made my dreams come true and I would recommend this place to anyone.

kaitlin · Married on 07/21/2018

I know that people rave about their own weddings but my husband and I are in prime wedding age right now and we have been bridesmaid & groomsmen & guests to over 15 venues on Long Island. I realize I'm partial to saying Bellport is the best because it was my wedding, but here is a specific list of why:

THE FOOD!!!!!!!! Speaks for itself - WOWWW

1. The whole place is yours (one event at a time). We were able to decorate the entrance with family photos, have our guests outside and inside, and had our after party upstairs!

2. The staff is unreal. THEODORE. I cannot put into words how amazing he was. EVERYTHING that I mentioned to him (which was at least 5 things every week for months that I was emailing him ideas) came to fruition without me needing to ask twice. I wasn't feeling great the day of the wedding (stomach ache) and he got me 3 types of medicine! Kerryann was my bridal attendant and she was the sweetest most attentive person ever! She was a pro at helping me with my dress and was SO attentive to my family and me.

4. Attention to detail - no matter how big or small they made any detail we wanted a priority.
    Examples of bigger details: My mom made seersucker table runners for the tables and they gave us all of the information on table measurements and everything was beautifully displayed, an ice sculpture of my dog, the type of alcohol I wanted in my signature drinks. Examples of smaller details: My mom is a SUPER picky eater. She legit has the appetite of a 5 year old. Anyway, we asked if they could save the carved turkey from the cocktail hour and serve her turkey, mashed potatoes, and cranberry and again - without needing to follow up - it was done. lso, my niece who was my flower girl is only 2 so we had someone who was leaving with her at 8:30 PM and we asked for a dinner to go for her - then the night of my niece was getting very sleepy so they ended up leaving earlier - and on short notice they still got her dinner to go on time!

Bellport Country Club 1
    Bellport Country Club 2

Emily · Married on 06/30/2018

We got married on June 30, 2018 and have nothing but the BEST things to say about BCC. The staff, the attentiveness, care, and quality of presentation, food, and aesthetics were all OUTSTANDING. During planing, Michael and Theodore were incredible in helping us meet every request, and soothe our stress. We were the 1st of our friends to get married had a ton of questions. All of our emails were answered quickly and with so much care and patience, we always felt as though we were in the best hands.

Even with a big guest count of 234, the space was perfect and decorated and the food was unbelievably amazing. We are gigantic foodies and we even had some specific requests for cocktail hour that were executed perfectly. For decor, BCC not only set up everything we provided, but added candles, signs, small tables, and other little knick knacks that made it all come together beautifully. This is where we truly felt the personal, one wedding at a time, all attention and hands on us aspect of BCC. We can’t imagine any other venues, if any at all, taking the time to do this.

On our wedding day, Mila was our bridal attendant and Taylor was our maitre d. They were INCREDIBLE. Our drinks were constantly full, every second we turned around they had food to offer us at cocktail hour, Em’s dress was busseled perfectly and they were so attentive to not just us but our whole families. And again, being the foodies that we are we felt like royalty. Mila made us a “sampler platter” of cocktail hour food for us to eat in the bridal suite before the reception, we had one of each entree for dinner, and they even made sure we got seconds of exactly what we wanted. Mila/Taylor worked seamlessly with our band, The Metropolitan Players, and our photo/video team, Artistic Images (highly recommend both!) so well that we truly felt as if we were guests ENJOYING our day, eating, drinking, and dancing worry free. We cannot thank the entire staff of Bellport enough! BEST DAY EVER!

Bellport Country Club 3
    Bellport Country Club 4
    Bellport Country Club 5
    Bellport Country Club 6

Patricia · Married on 06/23/2018

My daughter's wedding was at the Bellport Country Club on June 23rd 2018.
    From our first meeting with Michael to the day of the wedding, everything was wonderful.
    The staff is very knowledgeable and is detail oriented so that everything is perfect on the wedding day.
    The venue is beautifully decorated, the cocktail hour can be inside or outside with seating available.
    The main room is beautiful and was exactly what my daughter wanted.
    There are many food choice and seconds were offered to my guests. The staff was wonderful and service and food excellent.
    There were almost 200 people and they were served in a very timely manner. Allowing for our guests to dance the night away! The after party room was a plus!
    After checking several other venues, this was our top choice.
    Thank you to everyone at Bellport for making my daughter's wedding perfect!!!!

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2018

To the amazing staff, especially Taylor, Robert and Michael, you truly made our wedding a day that I will never forget. You made the journey to our big day easy and smooth. Taylor, thank you for attending to each and every one of my needs from start to finish. You are in every way such an incredible person. I would recommend the country club to anyone who is looking for a venue for a special event in their life. The food and atmosphere are like no other. Thank you again for creating a day that we will cherish forever.

Bellport Country Club 7

Kerry · Married on 05/26/2018

Everything was fabulous! Highly recommended!

Anthony · Married on 05/12/2018

There are not enough words to describe how helpful and accommodating the people at the Bellport Country Club were to us. From the very first sit down to the very last goodbye on our wedding day, Michael, Robert, Theodore, and the entire staff really worked hard to make our day perfect. The weather took a turn on us and our ceremony had to be moved inside. In a flash, the main ballroom was transformed in to an intimate and beautiful location for our ceremony. Our guests are still calling us to talk about how perfect the day was and how much they enjoyed the food! We would highly recommend booking your next wedding or event with the people of the Bellport Country Club.

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2018

My husband, Marc and I got married on May 5, 2018 at Bellport C.C. If I could do the day all over again, I wouldn't change a thing!!! Leading up to the big day, Michael was so attentive to all my needs and various questions. Within hours, I would have an email back with all of my questions answered. The week of the wedding, Taylor, my Maitre'D, helped me unload BOTH of my cars with all my boxes of decorations, place cards, favors, etc. She made sure she fully understood my image for the wedding, and she sure did deliver! Everything was perfect from start to finish. All went smoothly. Bellport Country Club truly allows a bride and groom to make their wedding "unique" with no restrictions on decor. On the day of the wedding, I had no worries at all thanks to Michael, Taylor, and I cannot forget Mila, the bridal attendant. She was phenomenal. So attentive to not only my needs, but also to that of my parents and bridal party. I truly enjoyed myself. The food and atmosphere were AMAZING. You get A LOT for your money. I highly recommend getting married at this venue. When I went to other venues, I felt that the workers were more of "salesmen" delivering me their pitch. This venue feels like family.

• Laura

Laura · Married on 11/17/2017

If we could give more than 5 stars to Bellport CC we 100% would! We honestly cannot imagine more impressive service than what was provided by Taylor, Mike, Robert, and the rest of the BCC staff. From start to finish, this was the best experience we could have asked for. Every single question we had during the planning process was answered promptly and thoroughly. No question was too silly or too insane for the BCC staff!! Things could not have gone more smoothly the night of the wedding. Everything was perfect. Every little piece of decor was placed exactly where it was supposed to be. Their attention to detail and commitment to our vision was remarkable. Taylor was our maître d' for the evening and was so on top of everything. Vanessa was our bridal attendant and made sure we ate and had everything we needed. Throughout the night, several guests came up to us to let us know how excellent the service was. Our guests are still telling us how it was the best wedding they have been to; we know BCC is largely to thank for that. We can't imagine a more perfect evening and are so incredibly happy we chose BCC as our venue. They create such a warm and personable experience and any engaged couple would be lucky to have their wedding here!

Alexandra · Married on 11/12/2017

A+ If I could give them a higher mark, I would. If you have not chosen your venue yet, make sure to take a tour. They are reasonably priced when you are on a strict budget and everything included is RIDICULOUS! Seconds course of your Entree, After Party upstairs with Cash Bar, Beautiful, intricate Ice Sculpture, 2 Signature Drinks, any request you can think of like replacing Hard Dinner Rolls with Raisin Scones from Irish Coffee Pub (the caterer at this venue), etc, etc. (Feel free to ask for more details!) The process was a breeze and the owners are the sweetest, most helpful guys. The food was delicious and everyone loved everything!
    They were the most attentive, sweet, congratulatory, organized, staff. I ate way more than I ever dreamed a Bride could. Meira (not sure I spelled it right, but she is Russian) was my bridal attendant and she was an angel. There when I needed her to be, and she fixed my dress twice in a manner of a few minutes!! Taylor was our Maitre' D and she was the consummate professional. She helped fix my dress and made sure my immediate family and myself were happy the entire time.
    I will always love this venue, and sing their praises.

Lisa · Married on 11/04/2017

The Fiance and I decided to go with a different overall look and feel of venue but Bellport Country Club was on my top list for quite a while. Robert was extremely responsive and accommodating and the package had one of the most food and the best cost compared to other places we are looking. While we decided to go with another venue for aesthetic purposes, I would highly recommend for anyone to just check out Bellport CC!

Monica · Married on 11/04/2017

Bellport Country Club was the most perfect wedding reception venue for our November 4th wedding. From the moment we walked into Bellport Country Club, we knew this was going to be IT. My fiance and I could not stop talking about Bellport after our first initial visit, and we immediately knew this was where our reception was going to be. We worked with both Mike and Rob and they were so easy to communicate with throughout the entire process. Special dinner requests, additional add-on items, valet, they were able to provide us with the quality of service we could only have dreamed of! If there is something you want to change or add -- they were so easy at accommodating our every request! On the night of our wedding we worked alongside Taylor and Mila who were both at Chris and I's beckoning call whenever we need them. Mila made sure we weren't thirsty or hungry the entire night and Taylor helped to ensure that every detail we requested was placed in the areas I wanted them, and that each aspect of the night ran smoothly! We even had an after party at Bellport that included a karaoke party and game systems that after a night of partying fit perfectly into what we imagined. The by far best part of Bellport is the FOOD. From the cocktail hour through the after party our guests were completely full and more importantly blown away and satisfied! We added on the raw bar which blew our guests minds! It was AMAZING. During dinner our guests loved the opportunity to order seconds or try an additional menu item that they were interested in but didn't initially order. For dessert we added on an international coffee bar which does not only provide coffee but AMAZING extra desserts that our guests loved! And don't forget the after party food - beer pub pretzels, mozzarella sticks, and chicken tenders which were perfect after a long day and night of drinking! I could go on, and on, and on! Thank you to everyone at Bellport for providing my husband and I the most amazing wedding!!!

• I

Isabella · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I got married on October 21, 2017 and couldn’t have had a better day! We had both our ceremony and reception here and have no complaints! Robert, Michael, Theodore, Taylor, and the rest of the staff were patient, kind, and knowledgeable. The outdoor ceremony was absolutely perfect and same goes for the reception. The food was perfect! My husband and I received so many compliments.

• Adrianne

Adrianne · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband, Christopher, and I got married at Bellport Country Club on 10/14/17. Our experience with Bellport can be described as nothing short of amazing from our very fist time touring the venue all the way through our wedding day! Taylor and Michael were able to answer any and all questions that we had, on any day of the week and any time of day. From the beginning, Christopher and I knew that our wedding would go off without a hitch. We had the pleasure of having Mila as our Bridal Attendant and Taylor as our Maitre'D for our big day. They were both so incredibly attentive to both Christopher and I, along with our bridal party and immediate family - almost 25 people! I often hear that brides and grooms do not get the chance to eat much at their wedding but that was certainly not the case with us - Mila and Taylor made sure that we, along with our party, were able to try all of the food that we wanted and also made sure that we all had a drink in our hand when we wanted one. It was so fun to have both Taylor and Mila be a part of our day! Almost two months later, our guests still make comments that our wedding was the best wedding they have been to and that the food was delicious. We recently got all of our wedding photos back and it's been so fun to relive the absolute best day of our lives, truly made possible by the Bellport staff. I would highly recommend Bellport Country club to any couple who is looking for a venue with beautiful scenery, plenty of delicious food and exceptional white glove service from all of the staff. Thank you SO much to everyone at Bellport Country Club for being amazing!

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2017

During our wedding planning process, my husband and I must have visited almost every wedding venue from Queens to the Hamptons, but it wasn't until we walked into the Bellport Country Club that we experienced that "wow factor" we knew we wanted for our wedding. From the start, everyone at the Bellport Country Club could not have been more responsive and helpful. Even as we got closer to our date and I felt like I was asking a hundred questions weekly, Robert and Mike were always approachable and understanding, and made sure that every detail was taken care of.

The venue itself is extremely beautiful and impeccably kept. We packed a lot of décor for the day of (maybe too much…), and when we arrived everything was set up exactly where it was supposed to be. In fact, I hardly had to think about a thing during the party because the staff was on top of everything from communicating with our vendors to making sure we were sticking to our timeline. Most importantly, especially for my family, the food was unbelievable, not only in portion size but in quality. Our guests are known to be big eaters, but as the waiters came around the tables with seconds, yes SECONDS, even our families were having trouble eating more, especially after one of the most amazing cocktail hour set ups I have ever seen. In addition, we booked the bar upstairs for our afterparty and couldn't recommend it more.

Overall, booking with the Bellport Country Club guarantees an attentive, friendly staff, a beautiful venue, and extremely delicious food. We could not have imagined we would have such a perfect wedding day, and a large part of that is because of the amazing staff at Bellport Country Club!

Bellport Country Club 8

Susan · Married on 08/06/2017

Rob is amazing! The staff has been so helpful in answering all of our questions!

Nick · Married on 08/05/2017

We had our wedding reception at the Bellport Country Club in August of 2017. There were many decisions that we had to make during our wedding planning process. We have no doubt that selecting Bellport CC for our reception venue was our best decision. From our first tour, the staff at Bellport made us feel welcome and relaxed. They were always responsive to our requests and were always extremely professional. Some weeks it felt like we were asking Bellport a new question about our reception every day. With every question, Bellport provided a timely and thorough response. They really made us feel like family. The location is amazing. We loved our pictures on the country club grounds and at the nearby beach. Our guests had a great time partying in the main hall and in the clubhouse bar during the after party. The food was outstanding! Our parents were blown away during our menu tasting which made us even more excited for our big day. During our reception, the staff impressed us again. Our maître d, Taylor, and bridal attendant, Mila, made sure that every one of our needs were met, and made sure that we got to enjoy some of their great food during our cocktail hour. Our wedding day was a success thanks to Bellport. Their staff and kitchen is unmatched, but most importantly they made us feel like family. Thank you to Taylor, Michael, Rob and Mila for making our wedding day great. Thank you!

• Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 08/04/2017

I cannot recommend Bellport Country Club enough!!!! We had our wedding here in August and from the first time we stepped in there, we knew this was the place we wanted to celebrate! We mostly worked with Michael while ironing out the details in the months leading up, and it could not have been a more pleasant experience. I hope that every bride gets to work with someone like MIchael, because I truly had no worries about anything. When I dropped all of my props/favors/etc off the day before the wedding, he carefully took note of where I wanted everything. I was extremely confident that everything was going to run smoothly, and it truly did! Michael and his staff went FAR above and beyond to make our day so special. They accommodated our every request. The food was amazing, the service was great, the atmosphere of the room was perfect. Overall, the value of what you get here can't be matched anywhere else. I could go on and on about it. Thank you so much to everyone who made our day so perfect! It would not have been the same anywhere else!

Bellport Country Club 9
    Bellport Country Club 10

Jennifer · Married on 06/17/2017

If you want the wedding of your dreams and have it be as stress free as possible then Bellport Country Club is the place for you. Words cannot describe the amazing A team that works at Bellport. From their cooking staff that not only did an amazing job with all the food but also was able to accommodate my gluten free family members, the wait staff that was so attentive that each guest felt they were the guest of honor, Mila, my bridal attendant that went above and beyond her duties of making sure that my husband and I were doing okay and that we got to eat/drink enough while still having time to hit the dance floor. She even went the great length to save our dinner that we never got to eat. All of the food is beyond fantastic, our guests couldn’t believe the amount of food that was served during cocktail hour and how delicious everything was. It all couldn’t be done without Robert, Taylor and Mike, the most attentive, friendly, and well organized staff. They really went above beyond in creating the perfect day for us. Their cool demeanors and calmness really reassured us that they knew what they were doing and that they could handle anything, even with all my added extra decorations and one off requests. They did everything we wanted and even more than we asked. I was so grateful we went with Bellport, they really made our day so special and made us not worry about a thing. We were in such great hands, which was a huge relief off our shoulders. We highly recommend booking Bellport.

• Mrs. C 2 B

Patricia · Married on 06/16/2017

Everything was perfect. From beginning to end, they were so easy to work with. Every staff member is friendly. The venue is beautiful. It rained the day of the wedding but they did whatever they could to make it work. They moved the ceremony to inside and it was still perfect. The food was amazing and in abundance. They even went around with seconds for everyone if they wanted to try a different dinner option. I could go on and on about them, but to sum it up, it was even better than I imagined it would be.

Christine · Married on 04/29/2017

We were married April 29, 2017. Getting married at Bellport was a beyond fantastic decision! We had such an amazing party that everyone raved about and it was all thanks to them! My guests were beyond thrilled with everything from the staff, to the atmosphere, the views, and the food - people are still raving about how delicious everything was from the passed appetizers to the entrees! The entire day just flowed so smoothly and went off without a hitch and that is only because of the amazing staff that they have! I can't express my thanks enough for giving us the most perfect day! From the moment we walked in on the tour, you can tell that Michael was so professional and caring. He made the process so simple. Everyone who worked there was so happy and accommodating! Even the bartenders were fantastic! I highly recommend you check them out if you want a flawless day with fantastic food and amazing customer service! Thank you thank you thank you!

• F

Fran · Married on 03/25/2017

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect!! The most important things for us when choosing a wedding venue was that we had the only event being held at that time and because we had so many guests, the price. There was a wedding there earlier in the day but I can truly say, if they did not tell me ahead of time I never would have known. The pricing was SUPER affordable especially compared to everywhere else on Long Island and nothing was spared. Considering what is included in the price per person, we were really blown away. The food was AMAZING. I've found at most weddings I've attended as a guest (which is A LOT) the dinner is nothing to rave about - not at Bellport. It was honestly like being at a 5-star restaurant and our guests still cannot stop raving about how delicious all of the food was.

My husband and I worked with Mike who helped us plan wedding every step of the way and was our maitre d' the night of. Not only was he responsive and so helpful, he was truly a pleasure to work with. Wedding planning as everyone knows is stressful, Mike alleviated a ton of the stress and made planning fun! The night of our wedding, he was constantly around making sure myself, my husband and our guests were comfortable and had everything they could need/want on top of making sure the entire night ran smoothly- which it absolutely did. My bridal attendant Mila was a dream - she knew exactly what we needed before we did. She made sure we both ate and didn't want for anything, and that also went for our families and bridal party. When the bustle on my dress broke while dancing about half way through our wedding, she was right there, fixed everything and got me back to the dance floor in about 5 minutes.

I truly cannot say enough fabulous things about BPCC. Mike, Mila and the rest of the staff made me feel like a princess all day, I did not have to lift a finger for anything all day! I would HIGHLY recommend Bellport to any bride!!

Kathleen · Married on 12/10/2016

Bellport CC helped make our wedding day the most memorable, stress free day of our lives!

Staff: Phenomenal!! Mike and team were professional and courteous and handled every detail on our wedding day. We were actually free to enjoy ourselves! Mike listened to our suggestions and planned a delicious cocktail hour and menu that our guests loved. Mike also provided a list of vendors that gave us great prices and service. Of course, one special guest happened to spill a glass of red wine all down my beautiful dress. Taylor and Mela helped stop the tears and were able to pin my dress together to hid the hideous stain (I swear - I don't know what I would have done without them). Mike even worked with our parents! My dad surprised us with a bag piper and my husband's parents got us a photo booth. Mike accommodated both requests, which made the day even better!
    Food: Delicious!! We took advantage of an extended cocktail hour and were able to offer our guests a variety of choices. The raw bar, pasta station, taco station and pass around hors d'oevres were really popular. We offered guests 4 dinner options and the staff came around with additional portions so that guests could try different options. Our guests raved about the food and the service.
    Atmosphere: Gorgeous!!! We got married in December and the club was decorated beautifully. We were even able to take advantage of the outside. We had 250 guests so it was also really important to us to not feel cramped and allow our guests to avail of the whole space. Afterwards, BCC opened the upstairs' bar for our after-party so we didn't lose guests and the party kept going for several more hours.
    Price: Very affordable!! We had 250 guests so we were very conscious about our budget. BCC offered us a great deal compared to the other venues we were looking at. Mike was honest about what worked and what didn't and we didn't feel like he was trying to up-sell us at all. It was worth every penny.

Heather · Married on 11/19/2016

OUTSTANDING IN EVERY WAY! I couldn't be happier that I had my wedding there. The staff goes above and beyond to cater to your every need for your event. The management is fantastic and communicates so fast. I emailed them a ton of questions in many emails and they were all returned asap. The venue is beautiful and taking pictures by the golf course was amazing. Very well kept.