Bellport Country Club Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sara K. Married on 10/08/2022

Everything was perfect!

I can't thank Bellport CC enough—Mike, Rob, Taylor, Theodore, and everyone else who went above and beyond to make this day perfect. I don't know where to start. They made the planning process so easy. We went with their preferred vendors for the DJ and florist and they were absolutely fantastic. The flowers from Hengstenberg were gorgeous and the DJ from Absolute Entertainment completely nailed it—our guests of all ages were on the dance floor the entire time. We've been getting amazing feedback from all our guests saying they truly had the best time. Everyone loved the food and said dinner even came out hot, which doesn't always happen at weddings. We'll be raving about our experience for the rest of our lives. If you're looking for the perfect venue you can stop right here. Thanks, Bellport CC, for giving us our dream wedding!!!
    Garrett M. Married on 09/09/2022

September Wedding 2022

A perfect day, at a perfect venue with my perfect wife. I could not be happier with the scenery, the staff, the Maître d’, bridal attendant, the food, and the rest of the wedding. Everything went so smoothly and Bellport Country Club did everything to accommodate our special day. The bridal attendant brought us food and drinks whenever we needed it and was so attentive to whatever we needed. It was a beautiful day. The rose garden set up outside was so beautiful and made the ceremony setting picture perfect!
    Britt B. Married on 08/27/2022

Amazing venue and staff

The BEST place to have a wedding. Bellport was amazing from when we first walked in to book the venue until we walked out the door as a married couple. Everything was perfect I trusted them entirely through the whole process and they really care about making your day special for you and your guests. If I could give more stars I would. Very accommodating, the food is amazing, Cocktail hour is on a different level and the views are great.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Madeline
    Madeline O. Married on 06/12/2022

Beautiful Venue

The Bellport Country was THE PERFECT PLACE for our Wedding. Every single one of our guests couldn’t stop talking about the food, the venue and the staff. A special thank you to Michael and our Maitre’D, Taylor. After checking out many venues on the island - We just knew Bellport Country Club was the perfect place. We first met with Michael, he helped us with absolutely everything! (What a great guy) He showed us around and we just fell in love with the space. His knowledge and expertise showed, the venue was decorated beautifully and the staff was professional and extremely kind. The day of my wedding we were to get married outside however, mother nature decided it should rain. Michael and Taylor made sure that wouldn't put a damper on the day. They had set up the ceremony inside and it was beautiful. The reception was gorgeous. They did an excellent job of making sure everything went smoothly to ensure we enjoyed our day.

The menu!! My guests could not stop talking about the food. It was delicious and there was a lot of it - Cooked to perfection! We worked with Michael every step of the way, any questions or changes we wanted to make, he made it happen. He gave us a list of vendors to work with and we went with- Marco Photography, Absolute Entertainment, Bayport Flower House & Rolling Pin Bakery - 10/10.
    The Bellport Country Club has so much to offer. It was a pleasure to work with them, we wish we could do it all over again. I highly recommend using them for any occasion, especially a wedding!

Food was AMAZING!
    Staff was professional
    Vendors were awesome to work with
    Michael & Taylor 10/10
    Mallory M. Married on 05/14/2022

IN AWE, Incredible everything

Still in awe at the beautiful magic the team at Bellport CC worked to help our day run so smoothly! The staff was so kind, they made our wedding feel like it meant just as much to them as it did us. The food was INCREDIBLE. Our guests raved about the options, the cocktail hour and the quality and cook of the steak, duck, salmon and chicken. Bellport CC made our dream a reality and so much more. Thank You!!
  • Anthony
    Anthony C. Married on 05/07/2022

Couple , Bride and Groom

From the beginning meeting with the management to the ceremony, an exceptional experience! Always a return call or email very easy to work with. Stormy weather outside day of ceremony but beautiful inside, food, staff accommodations beyond expectations. Would highly recommend
    Christine O. Married on 04/23/2022

Incredible venue!

There are not enough words to describe just how PERFECT our wedding day was at the Bellport Country Club.  From the moment we walked into  the BCC  we were so impressed with the venue and the gentlemen who run it!

After we booked our wedding for 4/23/22  Mike, Robert, Taylor (also our maitre'D -she is great!), and Theodore were incredibly responsive to any question we had.  When planning our menu for the evening we could not believe HOW MUCH FOOD our guests would experience.  Everyone was so impressed. They were so helpful and we knew we were in good hands for our special day.

Ours was the first outdoor wedding of the season and we are so grateful for how it all turned out! Our bridal attendant, Mila was amazing.  She was very attentive and made sure both my husband and I were taken care of the entire day.
    Overall, I could not recommend this venue enough.  My husband and I wish we could do it all over again!
    Erika K. Married on 11/13/2021

The perfect day!

Worth the wait! My husband and I originally booked Bellport Country Club in late 2019 for a Fall 2020 wedding. We ended up postponing to 2021 like so many other couples. We are so happy we did! Bellport was incredible throughout every step of the wedding planning process. Their staff are incredibly kind and patient. Our wedding day was amazing! We were blown away by the service. The food was exceptional. So many of our guests kindly remarked about how fantastic everything was. Highly recommend Bellport Country Club.
    Marley C. Married on 06/26/2021

Bellport does it ALL!

Bellport Country Club was beyond incredible in helping us make our wedding dreams come true. Michael and Robert made our planning, postponing and replanning process seamless. When choosing a venue, we were focused on finding good food, good ambiance and great service. Bellport seriously does it all. Their cocktail hour is the best around. Their menu is so unique, and our guests could not stop talking about the delicious and perfectly cooked entrees. We could not thank Theodore and Mila enough for their help as our maitre'd and bridal attendant (Ladies - we all need a Mila in our lives!!!). They took care of everything, and made sure we had food, drinks and anything else we needed all night long. We want to relive our wedding over and over to keep enjoying all the amazing features Bellport has to offer.
    Eddie L. Married on 06/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Words can not say enough!

In these crazy times the Bellport Country Club managed to slow everything down for us and make our dream wedding come true. We can say enough wonderful things about the food, the service and the professionalism. I would totally recommend them to anyone and everyone.
    We looked at a lot of venues and they just seemed to get us. Thank you Mike and team for for making our dreams come true. We hope to see you soon
    Maria P. Married on 01/09/2021

Perfect Day

I know PERFECT doesn't typically sound like someone who got married in 2020 would describe their wedding day but honestly thanks to Bellport it was. They went above and beyond to ensure we had the best day despite the ever changing circumstances surrounding COVID. We heard HORROR stories about how some other couples were treated by other venues and are so grateful we went with Bellport. The food was amazing, the bar tender made a specialty drink for us (we didn't decide on one) watermelon sangrias'. Because our wedding was so small we were able to enjoy our guests and our meal! Bellport was absolutely amazing and we love that they have different avenues for us (catering, restaurants) for us to enjoy them in the future.
    Jason K. Married on 12/05/2020

Surpassed All Expectations

I must say the Bellport Country Club surpassed all our expectations. Michael gave us a tour of his beautiful hall and we were super impressed with its beauty and elegance.

Michael allowed us to decorate for our wedding any way we wished, and let us adjust and modify the menu. We even added recipes that were not on the menu. The food was delicious and everybody complimented me and my wife on how tasty it was.

They were very accommodating and helped us to have some foods that were from or ethnic backgrounds, which made our celebration more unique and special.

I would totally recommend the Bellport Country Club for any event, the staff were great. A special thanks to Michael the main host, Taylor, our Maître d and Jaclyn, our bridal attendant; for helping us through our special day. Thanks guys!!!
    Ana M. Married on 10/31/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent Service! Best Day Ever!

My husband and I got married on October 31, 2020. It was the BEST DAY ever thanks to Robert, Michael and their staff! The Bellport Country Club helped us organize our wedding in less than 2 months. We had our ceremony at the Bellport Country Club and then had our reception in our backyard. Robert, Michael and their staff did such an amazing job catering our wedding. Everything was so well organized from the ceremony to the reception. Prior to the wedding, Robert told me that we would not have to do a thing and that they would take care of everything. Our day came and it was exactly as he had said. The staff were so friendly and our guest were so happy with the service that they received. The food was delicious!! Thank you so much for making our day so special and memorable!
    Loreen M. Married on 09/12/2020

Thank you Bellport!

Our wedding was absolutely perfect at Bellport Country Club! We got married 9/12/2020, and after months of planning followed by so much uncertainty, Bellport made our dream wedding possible. The food, venue and most importantly the service are all incredible. All of our guests felt taken care of by Theo, who went above and beyond to make sure the night ran smoothly. My bridal attendant Alexis was amazing and always made sure I had something to eat and drink. Michael was extremely accommodating and easy to work with from day one. He really understood what we wanted at our wedding and helped us put our vision together. From the cocktail hour, to the sit down dinner and ending the night with warm pretzels, our guests are still talking about how delicious the food was. I am so appreciative of the Bellport Country Club staff for making our wedding day the most special, memorable and perfect day of our lives!
  • Leanne
    Leanne Married on 09/06/2020

Amazing! Highly recommended

We got married at Bellport Country Club on 9/6/20 and the entire staff was nothing short of wonderful! I would highly recommend using Bellport Country Club for any event especially a wedding. Michael, Robert and Taylor were an absolute dream to work with. Alexis our bridal attendant went above and beyond for my husband and I which we really appreciated. After having to deal with nightmare after nightmare due to COVID, Bellport was a breath of fresh air for us and helped us whenever we needed. Thanks again to the entire staff at Bellport!
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn A. Married on 06/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

BPCC saved our wedding day!

We held our “micro wedding” at BPCC on 10/25/2020 and cannot express how incredible of a day it was for us! One week before our big day, we were scrambling to replan our wedding after things didn’t work out with our original venue due to COVID and we then decided against our backyard wedding plans. We spoke with Theo on the phone and instantly felt relief knowing he was ready to pull things together quickly for us. We visited BPCC the following day and knew it was the place for us. Theo made everything seamless for us to replan our wedding in less than a week. Our guests had the best time, the food was absolutely delicious, and the service was beyond our expectations. BPCC wasn’t our original venue but we are SO happy it ended up being where we held our most special day. If we could go back in time we definitely would’ve booked them from the start. We highly recommend BPCC and can’t wait to go back! Thank you for saving our wedding day during this crazy time!
    Brianna Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing Staff, Food, and Venue

The venue was simplistic and charming, and the food was amazing! All of the staff were so friendly and helpful all the way from the planning process, the wedding day, and to their follow-up after our wedding. We highly recommend Bellport Country Club for any occasion, not just weddings!
  • Caterina
    Caterina Married on 11/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Worth every penny and more!

My fiancé and I had a tight budget since we paid for our wedding by ourselves. We still wanted a quality venue that would provide excellent service and food! My fiancé's family used to own a restaurant and know a lot about Portuguese and Italian food - so it we had a hard time choosing a venue. Many of the venues in our price range had mediocre food. Bellport Country Club has EXCELLENT food! During our tasting, we were blown away and decided to book with them right after. They have excellent service and respond to emails within hours of sending questions through email. I had tons of questions during our 2.5 years of planning, and Bellport (Mike, Rob, and Theodore) always squashed any fears and provided all the answers to my questions. During my wedding, everyone was impressed by the food and open bar. While Mila (my bridal attendant) tried to get me to eat, I was too busy on the dance floor, but I did not hear of any complaints from my guests about food or service. If you want excellent food and service (even if you are on a budget), choose Bellport! (By the way, they include an ice sculpture of your choice, amazing cocktail hour, and afterparty room for no additional charge).
  • Erica
    Erica Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

We had our wedding here this past weekend and Taylor and Theodore helped us from the second we walked in to the minute we picked up our things from the venue. They were so wonderful to work with. They were responsive, informative and on top of every detail. The venue was recently renovated and looks amazing. The wait staff was wonderful. The food was delicious. Everyone said it was the best wedding they have ever been to! I never eat dinner at weddings and I could not get enough of the chicken vienna and the pork chop! I would recommend them in a heartbeat!
    Jennifer Married on 11/02/2019

Incredible Wedding Venue!

We had our wedding November 2nd, 2019 at the Bellport Country Club. We looked at a number of different wedding venues on Long Island to accommodate our 230 guests, but after meeting with Michael from the wonderful Bellport staff and seeing the classic elegance of the venue, we knew this was the right place for us! Michael, Robert, Taylor, and Theodore were incredibly responsive throughout our entire planning process and were so pleasant to work with. Mike and Taylor were quick to accommodate our every request, meet with us, and suggest ways to help coordinate all the little day of details and special touches that we loved.

Our experience on the day of our wedding started when we arrived at their beach to take pictures, Theodore met us at the beach to ensure we had everything we needed and to help me navigate the sand in my dress! The pictures from the beach were truly stunning and are our favorites. From the second we arrived at the country club, our amazing bridal attendant, Mila, could not have been more helpful and attentive. She truly went above and beyond to ensure we had everything we needed and to make us feel special on our day, as well as bustling my dress. Our cocktail hour was incredible – our guests could not stop raving about the food and everything looked amazing! The ballroom was beautifully decorated for dinner and the food was the best I’ve ever had at a wedding venue. Mila even prepared a special plate for us so we could taste each of the seven entrees and made sure we took more home! The service throughout the entire evening, from the bartenders to the wait staff, was outstanding. Bellport included an hour-long afterparty but we chose to extend it to 3 hours, with more food, which was the perfect way to end the night! Taylor ensured that everything ran beyond smoothly, from coordinating with our band and photographer to helping us with our cake cutting and making sure we got all our belongings packed to pick up the next day. We could not possibly overstate how wonderful Taylor and Mila were, and how beautiful everything turned out.

The entire experience with Bellport was better than anything we could have imagined: our wedding day was the best day of our lives and Bellport was a big reason why!
    Kellyanne Married on 10/25/2019

October 25, 2019 wedding

I'll start by saying if we could give Bellport Country Club 100 stars we would. From the very first day we walked in to discuss potentially having our wedding there we knew it was the right place. As soon as we left we called and told them to hold the date for us. We met with Robert initially and then continued to discuss most of the details with him throughout the planning process. The professionalism from Robert as well as every single person we dealt with at BCC was nothing short of stellar. Our food tasting with both sets of parents was amazing and we knew then how great the food would be on the wedding day. I've had numerous people come up to me after the wedding and tell me it was the best food that they've ever had at a wedding before. We had a few vegans among our guests and they had plenty of options to choose from and were also thrilled with the food. The day of we had Mila as our bridal attendant who was absolutely amazing. She made sure every single one of us was taken care of the whole time. I swear I would think of something in my head and there Mila would appear with it without even being asked. She's clearly done this a thousand times and she does her job so well and with a comforting smile on her face. Theodore was just as helpful the days leading up to the wedding when we dropped stuff off and talked about how we wanted it set up as well as the day of the wedding. I can't say enough great things about both Theodore and Mila, I had zero stress about the wedding reception and that was solely due to how well BCC runs. I have already recommended BCC to several people and cannot wait to go back as a guest to a wedding! The grounds were beautiful for pictures, the cocktail hour was amazing (both indoor & outdoor with heaters, even at the end of October it was lovely to be able to enjoy the outdoors), and the ballroom was perfect. 100 stars for Bellport Country Club!
    Lisa Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely perfect

AMAZING!!!! One of the best decisions my husband and I made!!! Our family and friends cannot stop raving about how perfect everything was! They worked so well with me and tolerated my crazy since the second I booked it. Everyone that works there is an actual angel and went way above and beyond. Don’t even question it, and just book it there! I can’t wait to go back ❤️❤️
  • Rafaella
    Rafaella Married on 09/08/2019

Wonderful people & place

BCC is a hidden gem on Long Island! I found them after a lot of internet searching and at first I was drawn in by their great prices so I scheduled a tour. When we got to the venue, we fell in love! I really loved how small the venue is because 1. It’s only one event at a time and 2. It feels like you have your own personal little mansion for your wedding day! We wanted a cozy, at home yet still sophisticated feel for our wedding and BCC matched this perfectly. One of my favorite moments I remember from our day is looking out at the huge windows behind the sweetheart table and watching deer leap into the sunset, it was so beautiful! The people who work there are amazing as well! Taylor, Theodore, Michael, and everyone we came in contact with were super nice and willing to do anything to help. The food was also amazing and they’re so accommodating that they’re willing to make any recipe that you bring to them! Again BCC is a hidden treasure, I have no complaints, and I would absolutely get married there again!
    Kristina Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing experience

Couldn’t be happier with bellport!
  • Tolu J
    Tolulope Married on 08/03/2019

Best Day Ever

From the beginning, everyone at Bellport was amazing and so nice. The wedding day went off without a hitch. Robert, Taylor, Mike- everyone we interacted with at BCC was so nice and accommodating.
    Mila our bridal attendant was 100% on top of everything. She made sure we ate and drank water when we kept getting dragged away for pictures. She was a pro at bustling my dress and having my change of heels on hand. Theodore the maitre'd was great and professional even when the majority of the party was late for the rehearsal. So many people have told us that this was the best wedding they've ever been to. The food was outstanding and they decorated exactly to my specifications and even went above and beyond. 10/10 would recommend.
illustration stars