108 Reviews for Bellport Country Club

Aisle Markers (2)
Chocolate Fountain (2)
Covered Outdoor (1)
Scenic Views (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Clean Up (1)
Event Rentals (1)
In-House Bar (1)
In-House Catering (1)
Family Style (1)
House Beer (1)
House Wine (1)
108 Bellport Country Club Reviews

They made my wedding amazing. They made me feel so special and made sure I had an amazing time at my wedding!

Profile Picture Kerrin, 10/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The entire staff was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process. The food was phenomenal and our guests thought it was the best they ever had. Robert made the planning as painless as possible and Scott made sure everything went smoothly the day of.

Profile Picture Eric, 9/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My parents had gone to a wedding as guests, and immediately upon my engagement said we had to check out Bellport Country Club. They said it was the best food they ever had at a wedding, and that the place was beautiful. After seeing multiple places, and remaining unsatisfied, we checked Bellport out (initially, I didn’t want my parents to pick out my wedding venue). It turns out Bellport had everything we were looking for.

The space is classically beautiful- it had all the finishing, beautiful moldings, a tasteful chandelier, a perfect ballroom, and a cocktail hour space that is gorgeous, spacious and covered in case it rains. It had room for our expected 150 guests, with room to spare. We had our tasting and loved everything from the appetizers to the main entrees.

Something I hadn’t considered, but a detail that proved invaluable, was that we were able to drop things off for our wedding a week in advance. Robert went through each thing I brought (family pictures, place card holders, sign-in board, flipflops, etc.), and wrote out a detailed list, so he knew where his staff should set everything up. He also catered towards our alcohol preferences (our favorite college beer and our signature drink), as well as customizing the food menu to make our day even more special. The attention to detail was amazing.

Not only were my husband and I thrilled with how our day went, but our parents were treated so incredibly well, along with our guests, we know we picked the right place. The food was amazing, the staff was friendly and courteous, and each detail we went through was done beautifully. Scott and Mila were fantastic. I highly recommend Bellport, you won’t be disappointed. --Janine and Jon

Profile Picture User4686102, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you so much for being an integral part in making my wedding day so beautiful.
From my first visit first visit to Bellport Country Club we knew this was the venue for our wedding. Fintan and Robert were wonderful in providing guidance, customizing the menu and for giving us peace of mind the day would be perfect. Additionally, any other questions I had, they always gave a quick response. We are still receiving compliments about how beautiful the room was set up, and how fantastic the food, waitstaff and bartenders were. Our Maitre De, Scott was awesome as well as my bridal attendant Mila. Both Scott and Mila made sure the day went beautifully looking after our needs and that of our guests. This letter cannot fully explain how great Bellport Country Club truly was. Thank you again to all your staff for making my wedding day so special!

Melissa and Rich Pugh
September 5, 2014

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Bellport Country Club was outstanding. They really work as a team, you can speak to anyone on staff and they will help you in anyway they can. It was effortless to plan most everything involved with Bellport. They are so organized and really make the process as least stressful as possible.
As for the wedding day, my groom and I were treated like royalty! Every detail was perfect and the staff at Bellport was the reason. The food was incredible and my guests were amazing with their second serving of dinner.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Bellport Country Club was wonderful to work with and they gave us a wonderful wedding reception. Any question or request we had, they were able to help us. They made us feel like we were the most important clients to them. The day of the wedding was perfect. Our bridal attendant took such good care of us as well as our maitre d. Anything we needed, they got for us. They even wrapped up our leftovers and desserts that we didn't get to eat. Our guests raved about the food and were so impressed that they offered seconds. Even our bartenders were wonderful! We were so happy with Bellport, they helped make our wedding spectacular.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Bellport Country Club is an amazing venue. From the start, we knew this was the right place to have our wedding. Everyone treated us like we were family. From the food to the service, the décor, the atmosphere and the beauty of the club itself, we couldn't have asked for anything better! Thank you Michael, Robert, and Fintin, for making our wedding everything we hoped it would be and so much more! We honestly had the time of our lives and so did our 200+ guests!

Profile Picture Christie, 8/9/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a fantastic venue for my daughter's wedding! The personnel were very warm and professional, eager to please and guide us to having a memorable event. From the time we first visited to check it out, the management of Bellport CC were extraordinarily helpful and so easy to deal with. They made sure that everything we wanted was taken care of. The food was absolutely wonderful, the maître 'd, the waiters and waitresses all provided excellent service. Three months after the event, our friends and relatives are still telling us how good it was. The price, for the service they gave us, was very reasonable, and in fact, our friends and relatives assumed it was actually more expensive than it was---not that it was cheap, but it was well worth the price. Clean, elegant, great food, fantastic service--everything we wanted for our daughter's wedding!

Profile Picture Dawn, 8/2/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

THE COMPLETE PACKAGE!!

My husband and I chose Bellport Country club because they had the best value for what we were looking for. We are happy with our choice because they handled our wedding with an unparalleled amount of professionalism, respect, and flexibility. If we wanted it, we got it.

My sister-in-law booked Bellport for their wedding. They got married two months before us, so it was important that our wedding still feel unique even though half of our guests would attend a wedding there just before ours. Fenton and Michael and the rest of the staff there made sure that happened.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Bellport was the perfect location for our reception! The views were breath taking! The food was superb and the staff was amazing, professional and there to make the day perfect! Big thanks to Robert, Michael and Mila for helping our day be so memorable!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would absolutely recommend Bellport Country Club as a Venue!!! They are amazing!! So easy to deal with and made everything go super smooth!! Their food is beyond fantastic! We had over 200 guests at our wedding and every single person told me how wonderful the food was!! This is by far a great decision we made by having our Venue here! Definitely chose Bellport!!

Profile Picture Kris, 6/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at the Bellport Country Club was beyond amazing. The Bellport team was so helpful and accommodating throughout the entire planning process. We honestly didn't have to think about much, because Bellport just made it so easy. The day-of, Michael and Mila, our bridal attendant, were AMAZING. They were on-point the entire evening, made everything flow perfectly and were so attentive to us. The ceremony space and ballroom both looked amazing. We kept our décor simple and I was afraid the room wouldn't look that "grand" but the Bellport team made everything shine beautifully for us. Our guests are still raving about our wedding, especially the food. We tried to prepare everyone for the amazing cuisine ahead of time, but no one believed us until the wedding! Everyone was blown away. Everything was perfect and amazing and we wish we could relive that night over and over. Thank you, Bellport!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 5/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We went to Bellport Country Club first and was blown away at the professionalism of the staff and the beautiful site. After visiting one other venue within the same price range, it was clear to us that Bellport was the one to beat. We had a tasting before booking and that sealed the deal. The staff was always quick to answer any questions we had. Ashley, our maitre d, was a delight. My guests raved about the food all night. Even the bridal suite was immaculate and so well stocked with food when we arrived. They were willing to work with us since we had a large time gap between the church and cocktail hour. Thank you Bellport Country Club for the wedding of my dreams!

Profile Picture Brienne, 4/26/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing, amazing amazing!!!! It may sound biased, but I promise it was the best wedding reception we have ever attended. My husband and I have been to tons of weddings and between the food, service and ambiance, Bellport Country Club was and is the best. As soon as my husband and I first walked into Bellport, we knew it was the place. And the price was incredibly fair. They throw in so much for nothing. We even had fried Oreos as a 'to-go' treat for the guests to grab on their way out at the end of the night! We worked with Ashley to coordinate the wedding and she was amazing. So nice, not pushy, but very helpful. They even let us specialize our own dishes for the cocktail hour. For example, we love Indian food so we gave them a recipe for Chicken Tikka Masala, and they created it for our wedding at no extra charge – delicious! Even our tasting was awesome – we sat on the balcony overlooking the golf course and got to try all of their different dishes including our requested Tikka Masala, and drink as much as we wanted. I strongly recommend this place. Everyone there was so awesome. Robert and Fenton were very helpful, as well. If you want a wedding reception that people will still talk about for years to come, book with Bellport. And this is coming from someone who used to work in the industry. Trust me - it's an incredible place with incredible people.

Profile Picture User4460255, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Amazing! I have not one complaint or negative thing to say! My husband and I went to a wedding at Bellport a few years ago, before we were even engaged. We both walked out saying that when our time came we would come back and look at Bellport for our wedding. I'm so glad we did! I couldn't imagine our day anywhere else! The food, the staff, the service...everything was incredible!!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/26/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our reception here and everything was amazing! The staff is so professional and accommodating. We loved every moment of our wedding!

Profile Picture jenna, 10/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

they were AMAZING. the food was incredible, they did everything i asked for and then some, made the reception area exactly what I wanted with me only giving a little direction, very professional, very patient, answered all our questions, very helpful, would recommend 100%

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/28/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words are not enough to let anyone who chooses to do business with Bellport Country Club how wonderful Rob, Finton, Ashley, Michael, and the entire staff are. They are such a professional team and so attentive. They remember every detail of you wedding and make sure you have no worries on that day. Their only genuine concern is that they want to make your wedding day as special as they can with your vision of how you want your day to be. We had our ceremony outside in the rose garden which was beautiful and breathtaking. Our guest raved even a week after the wedding how delicious the food was from the cocktail hour to the ice cream bar. We are so happy with how our wedding day turned out to be and that is because of how well the staff of Bellport Country Club treated us.

Profile Picture Paula and Eric, 9/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Bellport Country Club was everything I could ever want in a reception venue. My husband and I fell in love with its charm and can't express enough the ease of working with Michael, Ashley, and Robert. The food is out of this world and the service is impeccable. Anything I asked for they gladly provided, and my wedding day was nothing less that perfect. Every bride should experience the 'best wedding ever'. Thanks Bellport!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/14/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the start of our wedding venue search we had a good idea of what we wanted, and more importantly, what we didn't want. After our very first visit to Bellport we knew without a doubt we had found our place! Every aspect of what it means to be great, they have. Food, flexibility, professionalism were nothing less than great. Above everything though, was the people. Down to earth, kind, and there to serve. In a world where customer service is all but gone, the folks at Bellport do it the right way. From Finton, to Robert, and Michael (our favorite), and the entire wedding day staff...they were just great.

We thank you so much for making our special day absolutely perfect.

Hope to see you all soon!

Mal and Steve

Profile Picture Mallory, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Bellport staff was great and the food was terrific. I hope I get to go to another event here so I can have the food again!!!!!

Profile Picture Claire, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff , from top to bottom, couldn't have been more helpful and professional. This was my third child that got married , and I have been to countless other weddings , and I can honestly say that this experience ranks at the top.

Profile Picture Joseph, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Bellport Country Club was a dream come true for our wedding in August. From day one, the staff were so helpful and responded within hours when a question arose. In addtion to quality service and responsiveness, the food was delicious and guests are still raving how their meals were above and beyond any that had been enjoyed at previous weddings. Overall, I would highly recommend this vendor to future brides and for other events. Thank you BCC!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/10/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

BCC is amazing!! I had my rehearsal dinner there and they were more than outstanding! From food to service it was unbelievable. The air conditioning broke the day before and they did everything to get it working for our dinner. One of best qualities is the staff, they danced their butts off with us at the rehearsal dinner. Food is five star, my uncle who is a member to many country clubs all over the country said it was one of the best he has been to. Thank you Bellport Country Club.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jenn, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I recently got married at the Bellport Country Club and we could not have been more happy with our decision to celebrate the most important day of our lives there.

We were referred to Bellport by several people and upon walking in we knew right away that was the place for us. A gorgeous venue, delightful staff, delicious food, I could go on and on. The staff at Bellport truly felt like they were family; every email, every visit, every question was handled with such warmth and true pleasure. With all the stress a wedding can sometimes bring it was so nice that none of it came from our venue. Ashley was our Maitre' D and Rebecca was our bridal attendant and they were very attentive, we enjoyed spending our day with them at our side. We dealt with Robert as well as Michael and we loved both of them. They were flexible with any changes we wanted and helpful with suggestions they had.

We continue to receive compliments about our choice of wedding venue, how delicious the food was and how beautiful the place is (we were lucky enough to have nice weather for our outdoor ceremony and that was perfect!) We would highly recommend Bellport Country Club for your wedding or any other special occasion.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/31/13, 5 Reviews