Bellman Jewelers Reviews

Bellman Jewelers 3
  • Houda C.

Houda Chiboub · Getting married on 08/22/2020

My Experience

We bought my engagement ring and wedding bands at Bellman's and the employees have been nothing but helpful and professional. They're laid back and so easy to work with. My experience was made comfortable and enjoyable. Thank you !

Bellman Jewelers 4
    Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Risa

Risa · Married on 09/21/2019

Will only buy jewelry from Bellmans!

Alex and the staff at Bellmans have been amazing to work with! My fiancé told him what he was looking for and that I work in healthcare and Alex knew exactly how to guide him. Him and his staff have been so helpful and accommodating from helping my husband pick out my engagement ring, to helping us find the perfect weddings bands, to helping me pick out the perfect gifts for my moms and sister, and even helping my husband surprise me with a beautiful necklace on our wedding day. What’s even more fitting is that my mothers engagement ring is also from Bellmans almost 30 years ago! If you’re looking for an honest business to help you find stunning jewelry for the price it’s actually worth, go to Bellmans and they will take care of you. Alex and team, thanks again for everything!!! Much love, Risa and Connor :)

Bellman Jewelers 5
    Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Mercedes

mercedes · Married on 07/04/2019

Engagement ring

Let's just say this place does not disappoint!!! Alex helped my fiance make my custom ring. I'm truly blessed, this man put every idea out there and Alex made it come true. Can't wait to get my set made!!

Bellman Jewelers 6
    Sent on 01/25/2019

Lydia · Married on 10/06/2018

We highly recommend Bellman’s! We had an amazing experience and Alex was knowledgeable, kind, helped us stay within our budget and got us exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 02/12/2018

stephanie · Married on 02/26/2017

Bellman has an amazing selection and the staff was very helpful!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Bellman's has been nothing short of amazing. They are all so friendly and knowledgeable. They have been phenomenal to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/12/2015

I can't say enough about the customer service that I received when going through the process of choosing an engagement ring. Alex was always helpful and offered professional advice that made it so much easier to find the best ring. The quality was amazing. The responsiveness was almost immediate. We will be purchasing our wedding bands from Bellman and probably all our future jewelry purchases as well. The only negative thing I can say is that they kept mailing stuff to the house including the appraisal which came in a giant envelope. Luckily I was home to intercept it before my girl saw it.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Katie · Married on 08/06/2016

This is a wonderful family owned business. Their selection is wonderful and the owner and his son are so pleasant to work with in their intimate store. If you're looking for quality and attention to detail this is the place to go!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Kelsey · Married on 05/23/2016

Bellman's is simply amazing - my husband designed my engagement ring with diamonds from my grandmother and his mother and it is SO beautiful. We picked out his ring here as well, and I got it engraved for him (secretly) free of charge and it was done very quickly. Bellman's takes great care of you and I definitely recommend them to anyone in the area!

Sent on 12/12/2016
  • Missys984

Melissa · Married on 10/01/2015

My husband bought my engagement ring at Bellmans. He was recommended to go through a friend and we are so glad he did. We ended up going back for my wedding band (he used his dads so didn't get a new one). I loved the choices and the people there are great. Everyone is very friendly and easy to work with. Every time I have gone there they shine and check my ring to make sure everything is good. I called and asked for them to do a quick shine the day before my wedding. Unfortunately one of the small diamonds blew out of the band during the process and they had to send it out. I freaked out a little bit but they promised they would have it back to me by 3pm. They called about an hour later with everything being all set and they even did the extra shine. It looks great and I love it. My husband also bought my necklace there and he made a comment about how much more comfortable he is to buy jewelry for me because he loves that place. Safe to say I'm happily content!

Sent on 10/23/2015