Bellizzimo Beauty Reviews

Bellizzimo Beauty 3
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 05/18/2019

A huge thank you!

First, I just need to thank Natalie for putting up with me. I never wear more than powder and coverup, and I was very reluctant to have any makeup or hair done. Other people have made me look fake or like a doll in the past, but Natalie made me look like a naturally enhanced version if myself. My husband couldn't even tell I was wearing false eyelashes. He is the biggest critic when it comes to makeup, but he thought I looked beautiful. Natalie absolutely nailed it, and I hope to work with her in the future for any other special photos!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Jennifer · Married on 01/09/2019

Delightful in every way

Our day consisted of just the two of us ... but still wanted to look and feel special. Natalie was the best, she was professional, responsive, friendly, and did a beautiful job.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Bellizzimo Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer! You are so kind and have great taste in hotels!! I hope you and your husband have some fun traveling adventures this year to celebrate your marriage! It was so great meeting you and getting to know you (and running into you the next day!) Thanks so much for having me on your special day. Hugs!
  • Rachell

Rachell · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing! Felt naturally stunning and beautiful

Natalie and her team were fantastic! In the past, as a bridesmaid, it is easy for a wedding to get behind schedule because of hair & makeup. Natalie and her team did not let that happen. In fact, she arrived early, accommodated a last minute add-on, and even had us out the door ahead of schedule. All my ladies commented on their makeup and curly hair lasting all day.

Thank you, Natalie, for making me feel naturally stunning and beautiful - you are amazing.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Gina · Married on 04/21/2018

The experience that I had as the bride was incredible. I felt so comfortable with Natalie and she helped me feel confident and so calm the day of. I knew I was in good & trusted hands. And I was absolutely showered with compliments on my makeup the whole day. I will definitely be recommending Bellizzimo beauty to all my friends!

Sent on 06/15/2018
    Bellizzimo Beauty 4

Bellizzimo Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Gina! It was so great doing your makeup on your wedding day. Thank you for having me. I am so glad I got to pamper you and make you look even more gorgeous than you already are. Wishing you and Garred lots of love!

Gerda · Married on 10/28/2017

Amazing team! Melissa made a perfect job with my make up and hair. I loved it.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Bellizzimo Beauty's reply:

Thank you Gerda! It was so great pampering you on your wedding day!
  • Harts&Bows

Kristin · Married on 09/30/2017

Book early! Natalie and Emma were fantastic from the first moment to the last. I found Bellizzimo Beauty because I was trying to find an airbrush makeup artist in the area and as it turns out there aren't many. They did not disappoint. I'm not a big makeup person, nor are my mom and sister. Natalie graciously took feedback and helped each feel uniquely beautiful and ourselves in our makeup. Emma did such an amazing job with my trial she has actually become my go-to hair stylist for cut, color, and my wedding style. I got compliments all night on her work. Not only was I pleased with their work, Natalie and Emma were consistently communicative and prompt. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Bellizzimo Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin! We loved getting to know and pamper you girls! Hope your move was smooth and you're settling in to your new place! Let us know next time you're down here and come into the salon :) Hugs, Emma & Natalie
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 07/07/2017

Bellizzimo was really great to work with and a really good value as well. Natalie was my first stylist, but had to bow out because her due date was the week of our wedding. I have heard many horror stories about brides who had to scramble to fill in for vendors. This was not the case at all with Bellizzimo. Natalie had another stylist fill in for her and even offered me a second hair and make up trial with the new stylist for free. Everyone that worked with us was friendly, flexible, and extremely talented.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Lilie · Married on 04/29/2017

Decided pretty late in my wedding planning that I wanted - no, NEEDED - a makeup artist for my wedding. I was worried that it would be difficult to find someone willing to do just two people (myself and my mom), but Natalie put all my worries to rest once I spoke to her. I got her name from my wedding coordinator, and reached out immediately. Natalie got back to me within a couple hours and assured me that it was no problem to do make up for just the two of us. I booked Bellizzimo Beauty that same day!

Dana was the young woman who did our make up. TIP: Do a trial run before your wedding - I did, and I was completely impressed. Dana asked what I wanted to look like, and I didn't give her much: "I want to look natural and fresh!" I said. Dana did not disappoint!!!

On the wedding day, Dana was on-time, joyful and completely prepared! She did a great job making my mom feel comfortable with the makeup, and both of us looked GORGEOUS!!! The make up lasted all day and night! Speaking as a woman who doesn't often wear makeup, it was very comfortable to wear and easy to manage - all I had to do during my wedding was reapply my lip color! Brides, do yourself a favor and hire Natalie and her team at Bellizzimo Beauty to make you look and feel like a million bucks on your wedding day!!!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Bellizzimo Beauty's reply:

Thank you Lilie! We loved getting to know you! You are such a beautiful woman and we wish you and your hubby lots of love. Hugs, Dana & Natalie

Lisa · Married on 04/15/2017

Natalie was AWESOME ! I did a trial run and was very pleased. The day of my wedding she came to our Hotel did my mom, sister and my make-up and lashes. All of our make-up was perfect to the end of the night. The pictures looked great :-) I was refereed to Natalie by my Esthetician and i am so happy to have found her.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Bellizzimo Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Lisa! It was so great to pamper you on your wedding day! I love that we can stay connected and keep in touch through social media. Hugs!

Bobbie Jo · Married on 01/28/2017

I was referred by another one of our vendors to Natalie. She and Emma were fantastic. They were timely, efficient, sweet and kind. We had so much fun getting ready with them. The make-up stayed on the girls even with the sun's heat pounding on them. Everyone looked stunning. Thank you, Natalie!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Bellizzimo Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much Bobbie Jo! Congratulations! You ladies were wonderful and made our day a fantastic one!
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 01/14/2017

Natalie was amazing to work with! She showed up on time, kept everyone ahead of schedule and was able to accommodate the makeup needs of each bridesmaid and myself. Her teammate Emma did an amazing job on each bridesmaids hair! Both girls were a joy to work with and it felt like we were hanging out with friends instead of working with vendors we had just met. Natalie even managed to give me makeup that survived tears through the ceremony and the first dance :) I would definitely recommend both Natalie and Emma in the future.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Bellizzimo Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Amber! It was so great to get to know you and your family and friends. Wishing you and your hubby lots of love! XO
  • Jimmy and Stephanie

Jimmy and Stephanie · Married on 08/27/2016

Natalie and her team of H/M artists were just wonderful! After my trial with Natalie for my makeup, I love everything about how I looked, that I booked her services on the spot. After my hair trial, I realized I didn't like the style I chose for myself, so when I was back in town the week of my wedding, Emma, my hairstylist, was so accommodating to squeeze me in for another trial with the new look I was going for. She also was able to help my mom decide on a hair style as well. I was a little nervous about my hair (because I am just that picky with anyone doing my hair), but I was surprisingly impressed with how my hair turned out for my wedding day! My makeup looked amazing, even at the end of the night! And my hair...oh my gosh I can't believe it stayed the entire day with hardly any curls coming uncurled (Emma used a wand instead of a curling iron, which I am so glad she did). I did spray lots of extra hairspray in my hair after it was done, but still it looked great! My other bridesmaids that also had h/m services, said the same thing- they were impressed with how everything turned out. Showing any of those artists who helped pictures, they were able to re-create what we showed from Pinterest without question. Natalie and her team were also on time, very personable, and created a fun atmosphere to get ready in. I would highly recommend booking them for your H/M team. Not to mention, there was no travel fee and we were able to get ready in our own atmosphere and relax while getting pampered. Can't beat that. They are worth it!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Bellizzimo Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie. You are so sweet and I am so grateful to have been able to get to know you and pamper you on your wedding day. It is easy to see why you have so many wonderful people in your life that care about you. I appreciate your kindness and wish you and your hubby a lifetime of love. Hugs!!

chelsea · Married on 05/01/2015

I was referred to Natalie at Bellizzimo for make-up for my wedding. She was very easy to work with, especially with me coming from out of town. She was available through the phone and email. Her schedule was flexible.

The work she did was excellent. She knows what she is doing! I am so happy with the make-up she did for me and my matron of honor!

Sent on 05/10/2015

Bellizzimo Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea. Congratulations on your marriage. Wishing you a lifetime of love. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day.

Staffanie · Married on 06/08/2018

Natalie and her team did an amazing job with my wedding!! Every person I knew gave me a compliment about my hair/makeup/beauty. All my bridesmaids looked gorgeous!! We have a great experience with bellizzimo and highly recommend them! If there was a problem, it was fixed and we were asked along the way about specific details. Everything was amazing and I definitely am glad I chose bellizzimo!!

Sent on 06/10/2018
    Bellizzimo Beauty 5
    Bellizzimo Beauty 6

Bellizzimo Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for having us be a part of your special day! You and your friends were so much fun to be around. Congratulations on your marriage and growing family. Wishing you lots of love and happiness! Hugs!