Bellissimo Fotography Reviews

Bellissimo Fotography 2
Bellissimo Fotography 3
Bellissimo Fotography 4

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2017

She is awesome from start to finish she was amazing. She made sure she knew everything you wanted a week before and she also put her artistic opinions out there for ideas. The best photographer by far. Thank you

Sent on 09/26/2017

Lenny and Alicia · Married on 07/15/2017

We could not be happier with Jessica. She was friendly, personable, flexible and so much fun. We never felt like she was in the way, or forcing us to take pictures. She went with the crowd, was well liked by all of the guests and full of fun ideas for both our engagement shoot and wedding pictures. Jessica was worth every cent that we paid for her, and will be recommended to all of our family and friends. We could not be happier! And of course, the pictures are absolutely amazing. Nearly 1,200 pictures and we did not find one that we did not like! If we were doing it all over again, Jessica would be our first call!

Sent on 09/25/2017
    Bellissimo Fotography 5
    Bellissimo Fotography 6
    Bellissimo Fotography 7
    Bellissimo Fotography 8

Nikia · Married on 05/20/2017

Bellissimo fotography was amazing my whole expeirience from booking to seeing my sneak peek album was amazing they got every picture i cpuld have imagined as well as did amazing on the videography jessica did amazing !!!!! It was all i could have hoped and wished for amazing customer service as well and also very good got everything i wanted and more :) i wanna say thank you for eveeything i highly reccomend bellissimo fotography

Sent on 05/22/2017

Mary Kate · Married on 09/24/2016

Love Love Love the work Jessica did for my wedding this past September. After securing the venue choosing the photographer was my next step and I am SO happy I found Jessica!!! She is a down to earth person that both myself and my husband enjoyed working with. On the day of the wedding she arrived prompt and captured many pictures prior to the ceremony/reception. She made sure to capture the photos we discussed prior to the wedding. It was also important to my husband and I that we had lots of candids and she did just that! I would and have been recommending her to my family and friends. We will be using Jessica as our photographer for as long as she continues photography! Believe me when I say you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Melinda · Married on 09/17/2016

Jessica is amazing. She has such a great eye for good shots. Her photos look like a fiary tale. She's so nice and people love her. She did such an amazing job at our wedding. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/23/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/11/2016

I'm lost for words... OMG... Jessica is by far the best!!! She goes above and beyond to make sure you remember your wedding for a life time. First off she did my family photo shoot last year and I was surprised by my now husband getting down on his knee and asking me to marry him. She filmed the whole thing and made the best video!! I got married on 9/11/16 , from start to finish on one of the biggest days of my life Jessica made it so easy to be myself. I could laugh, cry and she was right there just like apart of my family. I'm still so amazed in how beautiful all my photos came out! Jessica has a eye like no other!!! If you want the most beautiful, elegant , unforgettable photos then stop looking for a photographer and pick Jess!!! I can promise you that you now have a photographer for a life time ! Family photos , parties to days that you wish will ever end. Thank you Jessica!!! I'm truly the happiest bride <3

Sent on 11/14/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/18/2016

Jessica is the most amazing photographer! She is accommodating, kind and affordable. Her pictures are more beautiful than I could have imagined! She truly capture my husband and I, who are not wonderful picture takers. When it started to pour before our outdoor wedding, she didn't break a sweat. And when the sun came out just in time, she effortlessly changed gears and caught some of the more vibrant pictures. Book her!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Mandy · Married on 05/27/2016

I used Jessica for my wedding May 27, 2016. I couldn't be happier with my photos. My wedding was not an amazing venue but you could never tell my disappointment with my photos! She was amazing with my crazy party and captured amazing moments. I always recommend her to anyone who asks. She is very professional, energetic, funny, talented and creative! I can't wait to use her for many future events! You can not go wrong with her! Thank you for my amazing photos!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Ashlee · Married on 10/17/2015

Jess was absolutely amazing!! We love all of our pictures they turned out beautiful. She was flexible and very helpful. She had great patience with our group as we were a bit crazy and late. Her ideas are fantastic and she tons of them, definitely recommend just letting her run with it.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/13/2015

Our experience with Jessica of Bellissimo Fotography was a great one. She makes you feel very comfortable and not shy, is punctual, does beautiful work, and is fair with pricing as far as most professional photography goes. We had her and a cinematographer through her company shoot our wedding and so far the pictures she's released are PERFECT!
    Many photographers either give no direction or are too demanding and she gave just enough that it was fun but structured. We are so happy we chose Bellissimo.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/05/2015

Bellissimo met and exceeded all expectations for my wedding!! I can't wait to relive this day through all the amazing pictures that were captured that day!! Amazing job!!!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Katrina · Married on 06/06/2015

Jess is an amazing photographer. She had recently done our wedding and we are absouletly in love with everything. She captured every moment, and took every picture we had asked for. The photo albums she creates are amazing. They are not just pictures in a book, she creates a story. Needless to say we will be using her again. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Sent on 09/07/2015

kayla · Married on 05/30/2015

The most important thing planning a wedding is finding someone to capture all your special moments, And that's exactly what jess did. I am in love with every single picture that has been taken, she is a very talented photographer. We definitely couldn't have picked a better person to share our special day with. Thanks Again Jess :) We Highly Recommending you!!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Michelle · Married on 04/11/2015

So many pictures! So many happy faces. So much love. This is what we wanted and what we received from our photographer. Bellissimo Fotography just knows how to capture people, and her professionalism shines forth in each shot. Sometimes you get more than what you paid for...When we were looking for a photographer, knowing we were on a budget, I was afraid I would have to sacrifice professionalism and flexibility, but not with Bellissimo Fotography. Jessica was extraordinarily flexible in her pricing, and our pictures came out looking just amazing! You can tell that photographing people is something she just loves. We plan to use her again as we continue to grow our family!

Sent on 07/23/2015

I could not be any happier with the moments that were captured by Bellissimo. Each picture is beautiful and has awesome quality. Bellissimo Fotography did an amazing job at my wedding! I would recommend them to anyone looking for any type of photography :)

Sent on 01/25/2015

Lyneah · Married on 08/30/2014

Best photographer in the Hudson Valley! You will not regret using this photographer.... She captured all my special moments and wouldn't recommend anyone but her!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Jess was so affordable and so attentive. I love our pictures!!! I asked for lots of candids and less staged pictures and she did just that.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2013

Jess was refered to me by a friend. I love here work! She captured such wonderful memories of our special day!! Thank you again your work is great!!!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Bellissimo is a photographer that I would highly recommend to anyone. The pictures of my wedding came out great and I will cherish the moments caught on film forever.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Jen · Married on 06/15/2013

On June 15th 2013 Jessica captured the best memories of my life. I've known her personally for years and thought her work was amazing so why not ask her to capture our special day. She braved the whole event 7-8 months pregnant, in the heat, and on her feet the whole time. She is extremely dedicated to her work and is open for new ideas and suggestions. We laughed and had such a great time. I'd use her again and again!!!! She even straightened my husband and me out on our wedding planning as we had no clue. We love her and cherish everything she did for us!!

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2013

Jessica had done photos for my wedding and captured every beautiful moment. She did an amazing job and I love her work. I have continued to use her since then and I feel her work gets better and better every time.

• jessica

jessica · Married on 10/20/2012

Bellissimo photography was fantastic and super easy to work with during my wedding. I was a nervous wreck but she was wonderful and helped me feel at ease and took some truly beautiful photos. She captured the love in her photos.

robin · Married on 10/12/2012

If anyone is looking for an amazing photograher you really should use Bellissimo. Jessica was so helpful on giving me ideas of pics and was everywhere all night takeing great wedding pics. I recieved great memories of my wedding because of her.

Sent on 10/31/2012

She is an amazing photographer!! My wedding was the first pictures we did with her, we have done another shoot since and will never choose a different photographer. Worth every penny! Extremely flexible & great with kids 5 star rating A++++

Lisa · Married on 07/14/2012

I couldn't have picked a better photographer to capture our wedding day! We are able to relive our special day through our pictures!