Bellissima Bride Reviews

Bellissima Bride 4
Bellissima Bride 5
  • Brittany

Brittany Alessio · Getting married on 07/01/2020

Don't look anywhere else!

Jessica was so sweet and made dress shopping so enjoyable. Bellissima has so many options for any bride!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Pamela

Pamela Gaviria · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Great experience!

This bridal store is amazing with a whole lot of dresses to look at and not to mention their prices are just right! This is the first bridal store I have gone to and it was a lovely experience that was stress free. My consultant helped me throughout the process and did not pressure me into buying a dress as I was a little torn between a few dresses. She wrote down the dress styles I liked the best and told me to take my time and think about what I like the best! Absolutely lovely experience that remained stress free (even though the amount of dresses available was slightly overwhelming for me seeing it the first time)

Sent on 04/27/2019

Brook · Married on 10/12/2019

Thank you Bellissima Bride for making me look beautiful on my big day! The level of professionalism is amazing and I did not want to go anywhere else to look for my wedding dress. They were very prompt and made sure to call me as soon as my dress came in and it was very easy to book appointment times for my dress fittings. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Dayna Kasten · Married on 07/06/2019

Sooo Bellissima!!

From the first time I walked in until the day I picked up my dress, everyone I came in contact with was just amazing. It was just my aunt and I for trying on dresses. The one that I had seen online and kept staring at was the first dress I tried on and the one I wore on my wedding day! The fittings were seamless. Tanya was in my first 2 fittings and assisted with the pinning and the special bra I had to get because the dress was backless. I will be going back to have my dress preserved.
    For the brides that are not sure what they want, they have a huge selection of dresses, veils and accessories to choose from.

Bellissima Bride 6
    Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/18/2019

I said yes to the dress!

The whole staff there is phenomenal. The owner is amazing! They make you feel like royalty and as if your the most gorgeous bride they've ever seen. They helped me every step of the way with making sure I found my dream dress. The one on one attention I loved because it was more personable.

Bellissima Bride 7
    Bellissima Bride 8
    Bellissima Bride 9
    Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Stacie

Stacie · Married on 03/09/2019

Excellent selection!

This store had a HUGE selection of gowns. They were so patient with me, as I wasn't sure what kind of gown I wanted, and ended up trying on dozens. The woman who worked with me never faltered or looked annoyed. I ended up getting the most perfect beautiful dress there, as well as expert alterations. I am still receiving compliments on my dress :)

Bellissima Bride 10
    Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Yoice

Yoice · Married on 03/09/2019

Just amazing

The Bellissima's Bridal Team is simply amazing. Everyone was very helpful and professional. I wanted to have 2 different bustles and the girls went out of their way to teach us both for my big day. I'm really glad I got my dream dress with them.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Lauren · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing!

EVERYTHING was so magical and amazing on our wedding day. It was truly everything we envisioned and MORE! Everyone at Bellissima Bride was beyond helpful from the first day I walked through the shop doors. Thank you for your advice and patience as I searched for THE DRESS. Everyone was so nice and helpful every time I went back for fittings leading up to the wedding. Thank you all so much for helping me SAY YES TO THE DRESS. I truly felt like a princess and the most beautiful bride in the world. I will definitely recommend Bellissima Bride to all my friends looking for their perfect wedding dress! :)

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 09/29/2018

Best wedding dress shop in town! I would not go anywhere else! The service is amazing and the fittings and alterations you can’t go wrong. This shop knows what they are doing and you are in great hands! I’m excited for you to use this company!

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/02/2018

If you are looking for the perfect dress then definitely go to Bellissima Bridal. This salon not only let me try on as many dresses as I wanted but they also had a huge selection of dresses in all different price ranges. I brought my mom and sisters with me and they had a nice sitting area and a platform that I could stand on all to myself! My stylist was very patient and accommodating, after trying on what felt like 20 dresses that my sisters, mom and myself picked out, none of which I loved; the stylist brought in a dress that I initially never thought I would like but as soon as I put it on and stepped out of the fitting room I knew I was in love and so was my family. Once I said yes to the dress the owner had a round of champagne brought in and the stylist took as many photos as I wanted. I would highly recommend going here to get your wedding dress, not only did I find the dress of my dreams but I never once felt rushed and it was a very stress free experience.

Sent on 05/21/2018
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 09/01/2018

Look no further for the most amazing dresses, prices, and customer service! I highly recommend this bridal boutique to any bride! My bridal consultant, Jessica, was so sweet and attentive. Jessica and the whole consultant team at Bellissima listened to my budget and gave amazing advice on different styles to try. While you shop and try on the dresses, they offer you champagne – which was great for my mom, sister, and bridesmaid to enjoy while they watched me try on my dresses. After being there for 2 hours, I without a doubt said yes to my perfect dress! Thank you Bellissima!

Sent on 11/06/2017
  • Bride2Be2018

Bride2Be2018 · Married on 01/20/2018

Absolutely amazing experience! My bridal consultant was so fun and sweet and really listened to what I liked. They offer you champagne if you want while you shop, which was fun for my MOH and Mom to enjoy while they watched me try on my dresses. I was there for 2 hours and definitely said yes to the dress! I also went to another big box store and was not into the other experience. I would highly recommend this Bridal boutique to anybody!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Danila · Married on 12/09/2017

Bellisima Bridal was the first and only place I went to get my wedding dress. Their selection is great, their staff is super friendly, they make you feel extremely welcome. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 12/17/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2017

The service at Bellissima Bride was top notch! They listened to my budget, gave amazing advice to try different styles. Found me the dresses I had pinned on my Pinterest and gave me other dresses to try on based on my style and budget. I actually ended up buying a dress on my first dress appointment ever and I'm absolutely in love with it! Mary was kind and patient and found me the perfect dress! Thank you so much to the whole team at Bellissima Bride!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/28/2017

I came in knowing exactly what dress I had wanted to try on and it just so happened to be the one! The team at Bellissima is so incredibly welcoming and accommodating to your needs. They are so genuine and it is obvious that they love what they do. My dress was absolutely perfect. I cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Bethany · Married on 10/21/2017

Amazing selection of dresses and the staff is very nice. Lots of fun going with a group to look at dresses. Highly recommend to everyone.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/08/2017

They were so nice and helpful. I fell in love with my wedding dress each time I put it on. The staff here really cares about everyone's unique experience and they take great care of you! I am so happy I found this place. I was not happy with the selection/quality at David's bridal or some of the other local chain stores. The gowns at belissima are gorgeous and great quality!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Karen · Married on 05/28/2017

Love this place. Bought my wedding dress and couldn't have been happier. I looked stunning!!! Everyone was so helpful helping me find the dress of my dreams.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

I was dreading looking for a wedding dress. I am a plus size girl (about a 16-18) but I heard that wedding dresses run big and most places did not carry more than a couple dresses in my size. I called Bellisima and they had a whole rack of like 20 dresses!! I was so excited! I tried on a few before the manager came over and asked to put me in a dress that was not on my list to try. It turned out to be PERFECT! She even found me straps when I asked for a little something more. Those straps made the dress. She has an amazing eye for what looks good on each body type and how to finish the look flawlessly. They were always responsive and very professional. I can't thank them enough. I looked like the stunning princess I deserved to be all thanks to their recommendation. I am so glad I listened to those girls!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Neethu · Married on 05/13/2017

My experience at Bellissima Bride was absolutely amazing!! The owners and all consultants were very helpful throughout the entire process of finding my wedding gown and veil. They have an outstanding selection of gowns, imported from all over the world and from many different designers. I was able to find my gown on the second try! I highly recommend this bridal shop for those looking to say yes to their perfect dress!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/07/2017

I just want to thank everyone at Bellissima for their kindness and understanding when I was looking for my wedding dress. I did not have an appointment and just walked in. They welcomed me, my mom, and maid of honor with open arms and said, "Go Shopping" after showing us the different rooms for the styles of the dresses. This was amazing and exactly what I needed. I found my dress and it was stunning. My husband thought I looked beautiful and did not expect a dress like the one I picked (well, my maid of honor picked it), but it was a very happy surprise. Each fitting went perfectly and when I came to pick up my dress one of the girls helped me to my car with it. Thank you for having my perfect dress at the perfect price!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Lilli · Married on 05/06/2017

I don't consider myself your typical bride as I never dreamed of my wedding dress, and I never really “got” the excitement that many girls have over picking out their dress. I went to one bridal salon, and it was pretty underwhelming. They could tell I needed options and I needed to go to a place with a lot of selection. The bridal salon they sent me to was Bellisima Bridal. They have an amazing range of beautiful dresses at affordable prices. I gave them my budget, and they brought me out about 20 dresses to choose from. All were beautiful and they made me feel like a true bride. I really felt the excitement from then on! I wanted something a bit unique, so they worked with me to alter the dress I picked out, to make it more my style. Since they have been around forever, they had great tips for me with the dress and it came out so beautiful. At my wedding, everyone kept telling me how I looked like a princess or a movie star. I highly recommend Bellisima Bridal, and I thank them for making me a beautiful bride who absolutely LOVED her wedding dress!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/06/2017

The whole experience once I first stepped foot inside this bridal salon was fantastic! I was with my mother and 3 friends that were all over the place going through the racks and racks of beautiful dresses. I loved seeing the pictures on each dress! Mary was so great with us and had a lot of fun playing dress up. Joe was great and brought us some bubbly. I found my dress on the first visit to the first salon. I cancelled all of my other appointments that day and it was time to celebrate. The fittings went great and it turned out better than I could imagine. I felt like a million dollars in my dress!

Sent on 05/11/2017
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/24/2017

Everyone at Bellissima is so welcoming and fun! This was the first place we went to try on wedding dresses. The girls helped listen to my "vision" and picked the PERFECT dress for me. I would have never picked it out. I am forever grateful to everyone for helping find my perfect wedding dress! Every time I was back in their shop I felt so welcomed and comfortable. My fittings were done entirely to make the dress my own. It looked so beautiful and fit like a glove! I definitely recommend going to this bridal shop!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Heather · Married on 04/22/2017

Finding my wedding dress at Bellissima Bride was such a wonderful surprise and relief! The staff is so friendly and helpful as well as genuinely excited for me (brides)! From day 1 of finding my dress to the dress pick up day they were very easy to work with from updates on the dress arrival to arranging 4 fittings, & pick up. Thank you in particular to Mary, Joe & the tailor team! I highly recommend Bellissima Bride!

Sent on 05/24/2017