Bellissima Bridal Designs Reviews

Bellissima Bridal Designs 1
Bellissima Bridal Designs 2
Bellissima Bridal Designs 3

Michelle · Getting married on 07/09/2020

I actually went to Bellissima on the recommendation of one of my good friends, another bride who had chosen her dress from Bellissima. I has been looking for my wedding dress with my mom the week I walked in Bellissima. As most Miami brides I hit a lot of shops along Miracle Mile and some others in the Grove and Kendall. I walked in with my mom and we were immediately greeted and the staff were incredibly friendly. They asked about my wedding, my love story and my dream dress. They made sure to stay in my budget as they chose the dresses I described which I appreciated. Needless to say the first dress I tried on was MY dress. It had everything I wanted. It was elegant and beautiful and well within my budget which for Miracle Mile was tough. The staff were amazing. They showed me my dress from a million different angles, different colors I could order and how they would look and brought us champagne when we said yes. They were so sweet and honestly made the experience for my mom and I even better. They know my wedding is destination and are more than capable of meeting those deadlines. They're also willing to work with me to bring in my wedding party next time I go in to pretend I've never seen the dress before so my wedding party can choose it all over again.

Overall highly recommend, and amazing shop.

Cristina Gomez · Getting married on 01/11/2020

This is the place where I dreamed I would say yes to a dress

The staff was very welcoming, interested in my wedding details, truly listened to my feedback on dresses, guided me with their experience but never pushed me to say yes for a sale. They were sincere people I adored. Their dress selection was amazing, I did not try on a single dress I didn't like. I have already recommended two other brides to shop at Bellissima. I am very happy with the dress I said yes to!

Marliz Crespo · Getting married on 10/20/2019

Absolutely wonderful! Yadiris was the best!

They brought me exactly what I wanted.

Brittany · Getting married on 09/21/2019

I had a wonderful experience with Bellissima Bridal! I live in LA and was in Miami for work so decided to stay the weekend and have my mom and sister from Chicago, meet me so we could celebrate my engagement. We went to 2 other bridal boutiques and ended up at Bellissmia where the 1st dress I tried on, I bought! I am in love with my dress. While in the shop, the customer service catered to us and they even had Disney princess music playing which was very sweet and enchanting. We popped some Champaign for saying YES, to the DRESS and the rest is history! Their dresses in stock are gorgeous and affordable. I showed a few pictures to Omar and he knew exactly my style! I would recommend Bellissima to any and all brides to be!

Nicole Riese · Getting married on 05/24/2019

Overall such a wonderful experience

The consultants at Bellissima were wonderful and really understood what I was and wasn’t looking for. My mom was not able to make it down so they allowed me to take photos of the dresses to pass along to her. I had such a wonderful experience and can not wait for my dress to come in.

Noemi Pina · Getting married on 01/19/2019

Fast Dress

My wedding is in less then a month and I still had no dress. Bellíssima helped me find the dress I’ve always imagined myself wearing on my wedding day.!! I was super stressed out because I didn’t think I would find the one but at bellíssima, they were very nice and professional about everything. THANK YOU!!!

Bellissima Bridal Designs 4

Andrea · Married on 11/17/2018

Bellissima Bridal made what would usually be a stressful experience an absolute pleasure. They are by far the best bridal shop on Miracle Mile (which speaks volumes because Miracle Mile is the mecca of bridal shops in Miami. They stock all of the best brands and have a top notch curated collection. I met with their amazing consultant, Dagne, and described my dream wedding dress. She quickly pulled three dresses and the second dress was more than I could’ve dreamed of. Not only was it stunning, classy and comfortable but it was extremely affordable. I could not believe the quality of the dress for the price. This was the first bridal shop and the second dress I ever tried and it was without a doubt, the one. Their on-site tailor is also top notch, working on customizing the dress until it is exactly what you want it to be. I can’t say enough good things about Bellissima Bridal. Do yourself a favor and save yourself the hassle of wasting time and overpaying for a dress, come here first.

Carrie · Married on 03/10/2018

Amazing service and staff, my fittings went seamlessly and they were extremely happy to see me in my dress which made me feel amazing. My sister and cousin both got their dresses here at well so it was an even more special experience for me.

Bellissima Bridal Designs 5
    Bellissima Bridal Designs 6

Marcel · Married on 12/31/2017

I purchased my dress in NYC (because that's where I live), but was getting married down in Miami, so I worked with Bellissima for all my alterations. They did such an amazing job! My dress fit perfectly. They were super attentive to my needs and requests. They were also very flexible with appointment scheduling. Definitely recommend!

Anne · Married on 09/23/2017

Bellissima has incredibly nice women who are extremely helpful and accommodating!

• Wendy

Wendy · Married on 03/18/2017

I live in Boston, MA but my mom lives in Florida. There was no way that i would try on dresses without my mom being present. In one of my trips to FL, we visited Bellissima Bridal. The staff was absolutely amazing from beginning to end. I felt very relaxed and comfortable. Bellissima had a large selection of dresses to pick from and I never felt pressured to buy something i didn't want/liked. They also opened a bottle of champagne for us after i said Yes! to the dress. They were always able to accommodate all my fittings appointments with my traveling schedule. The seamstress was absolutely the BEST and made sure the dress fit me to perfection. If you want your dress shopping experience to truly be special and one to remember go here first! Thank you for helping me find the dress of my dreams!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 01/22/2017

I went to 4 others wedding dress stores before falling in love with Belissima Bridal. The staff here is amazing and so hospitable. The owners have been in the business for years, but they don't treat it like a business at all. From the moment you step into their store, you are an old friend. They make you feel right at home and take all of the stress out of finding the right dress for you. Their selection is unbeatable and you never feel rushed or pressured like I found to be the case at some of the chain stores. Whether you are spending $1,000 or $10,000 on your dress, you are their valued customer and are treated as such. Thank y'all so much for your outstanding service and my beautiful dress!

Patricia · Married on 01/21/2017

This was the best bridal store I visited during my hunt for a wedding dress. I had already been in a few stores on Miracle Mile that day. My mom and I weren't even spoken to or acknowledged in almost every store we went into that day! We were tired and hungry when we quickly popped into Bellissima Bridal as our last stop that day. We were greeted right away and the staff was extremely helpful even though we didn't' have an appointment. I saw several gorgeous dresses and one that I wasn't too sure about because it was in blush pink. They convinced me to try it on because it also came in ivory. I realized after trying it on that it was the most amazing dress I had seen all day. When they let me see what it would look like in ivory I knew that pink was the way to go! I only had to go back for one fitting before picking up my dress months in advance. The alterations were perfect. They recommended a veil that matched PERFECTLY with my style and my Stella York dress.

I felt the true love the staff had for wedding dresses and cannot wait to send them pictures from my wedding day! They asked to see how it came out and I could tell they were genuinely interested in my day being as special as can be! I highly recommend this shop!

Ledy · Married on 09/17/2016

I LOVE my dress! They have beautiful gowns in this store and you will be surprise how the prices range from low to high. I highly recommend Bellissima Bridal Designs. The entire staff was very nice and professional.

The staff was what made this shop stand out for me, there was no pressure into dresses I hated or to buy something I did not love. It just so happened that the first dress I tried on is the one I got. They were fantastic all along the way. I had three fittings, and they listened to me for my opinion of what I wanted.

Jennifer · Married on 05/21/2016

I was a little nervous picking a bridal gown as I was planning my wedding from out of state (I currently live in NYC) but couldn’t picture being anywhere but Miami to find my dress with my family at my side. I set aside a week to travel to Miami with the hopes of finding the perfect dress, and booked appointments at several boutiques on Miracle Mile and Bellissima Bridal was my first one. Needless to say, this is where I found my dress, and only the 4th one I tried on! They have a TON of options but it didn’t take me long to find THE ONE. After I said "yes to the dress" they popped a bottle of champagne and made the moment even more special for my family and I. They were very helpful and accommodating, working with my out of state schedule for fittings and alterations. The alterations were flawless! They made me feel beautiful at every fitting and the compliments I received on the day are a testament to their professionalism and commitment to what they do. Highly recommended!

Lusiana · Married on 04/08/2016

I love this place. They help me found the perfect dress. The entire staff is very professional and they made feel special. i had a awesome time. Highly recommended!

Joanna · Married on 09/25/2015

I got my wedding gown at Bellissima Bridal and I do not regret it! I started shopping for dresses everywhere, but I couldn't find a style it would fit me perfect and I would love. One morning walking through Miracle Mile I found this boutique, what called my attention was not only the amazing gowns they had on display, but the ladies who guided and helped me to search for the perfect gown until I said "yes to the dress." I love my dress so much I want to keep it for a while.

Giselle · Married on 08/08/2015

I spend 3 Saturday's looking for my dress in coral gables (miracle mile), and I found the most beautiful and stoning dress I have ever seen in this store. I absolutely loved everything! Excellent customer service. Thank you you girls so much for all the help.

• I

Irma · Married on 03/28/2015

OMG my wedding dress was absolutely stunning! I purchased it at Bellissima Bridal and I could not have been happier. The entire staff is very professional and attentive to all of your needs. They greet you by name and are there to offer your expert advice when you need it most. Shopping for a wedding gown can be a bit overwhelming but at Bellissima it was a pleasure! Great prices and selection from a variety of designers.

Everyone at the shop has been really helpful and kind. I really enjoyed finding my dress at this wonderful shop.

Sheera · Married on 01/18/2015

Gabby,

Jonah and I are very thankful to you and others working with you at Bellissima Bridal for all of your assistance in helping me to find the most wonderful bridal gown. It looked perfect on our wedding day and my gown helped to make this day everything that I have always hoped for! Thank you so much again for helping to make our special day beautiful!

Love and Thanks,

Sheera & Jonah

Megan · Married on 11/29/2014

I bought my Watters gown from Bellissima as well as crystal belt, and had a wonderful experience. The staff was super helpful and patient. The showroom was not overcrowded and it was a much more relaxed experience than many bridal shops in Miami. Highly recommended!

• Heatherington

Alexandra · Married on 11/07/2014

This store was exceptionally accommodating, friendly, and flexible.

I looked at a few boutiques for my bridal gown and this was hands down the best.

Their selection of gowns and range of pricing was everything I was looking for. I wanted an experience with the least amount of stress without pushy sales staff and that's exactly what I got.

Gaby was so nice and patient and listened to everything I said and she helped me pick out a few options until I found the dress! It was literally the first one I tried on, the tears were flowing, and I said Yes to the Dress!

They were very accommodating in regards to fittings since I did not live locally and when it came to alterations, they tried to fit me in according to my schedule and in the end everything was done on time and my dress looked perfect!

I was so pleased with their services that I also used them for my dress preservation services.

From beginning to end this boutique was exceptional. I recommend them to any bride looking for not only beautiful dresses but for amazing service, friendliness, and professionalism.

Stephanie · Married on 05/25/2014

Buying a wedding dress can be an overwhelming process. With so many choices, and lots of alteration decisions when you do find "dress," it can be a bit much. Thankfully Bellissima made the entire process completely painless. From selection to final pickup, they were incredibly helpful. They carry a range of International brands from Essence of Australia to Pronovias. Their salon has veils and a prop bouquet to give the full picture so you can visualize how it will look on the big day. Furthermore, they sell a number of accessories if you would like to add a little something extra. In addition, the original alterations estimate was a good indication of the actual cost. As for the alterations, they were willing to meet with me repeatedly to fix any tiny issue that I found until it was just right. I am fairly top heavy, and was very concerned about making sure I was tastefully covered and able to wear supportive undergarments. They really worked with me to fit the dress to my body perfectly. Throughout the visits, the staff remembered me and made me feel like part of the family, asking details about things I had mentioned months before. I highly recommend this friendly and professional bridal boutique.