67 Reviews for Belli Fiori

Boutonnieres (2)
Corsages (1)
Flower Petals (1)
67 Belli Fiori Reviews

Lisa and her team are the best in the business. I met with other florists but Lisa was the one person who instantly understood my vision. When I received her proposal I knew we were a great fit. I had high expectations as I believe that flowers play a critical role in a wedding decor. I knew we had a great venue and had rented some pretty awesome furniture but the flowers put the capital "E" in elegant for our event. Lisa 's candle arrangement for our wedding in the round was beyond beautiful. When I saw our venue for the first time with the flowers, it brought tears to my eyes. Lisa, Kim and team exceeded my exacting expectations. She is a floral artist and worth every penny.

Profile Picture Lisa, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am so happy I hired Allison and her fantastic team at Belli Fiori for our wedding ceremony and reception!! She helped me bring all the elements and colors I love together and it was even more beautiful than I imagined! She was out of the office for my wedding weekend, but made sure I was in great hands with Kim W. She took care of all the details and made sure everything was delivered to the hotel and the venue promptly and set up just right. I will definitely hire them again in the future.

Profile Picture Jeanette, 1/20/18, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

It was such a pleasure working with Lisa at Belli Fiori. After just the first meeting, she immediately grasped the look I was going for and offered a wide variety of options. I loved her incorporation of flowers and candles for the centerpieces. Everything turned out beautifully!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Words cannot describe what spectacular work Lisa and her team at Belli Fiori did to make our wedding day so special. My bouquet was exquisite and we received so many comments on it! The bridesmaids bouquets were the perfect complement too. Lisa was a joy to work with in the planning stages and designed a beautiful pair of centerpiece designs for the reception tables. We highly recommend her for uplighting and linens as well as she takes care of everything. Her team of girls were so supportive and helpful at the reception. My husband and I really felt cared for in every way.

Profile Picture Jiajing, 6/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Lisa helped make my wedding look exactly the way we imagined. The flowers were beautiful and I was impressed with how everything turned out. We went to a consultation meeting and Lisa was able to paint a picture on how the flowers and greenery would look and how to decorate the space. Flowers made our day even more special!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Lisa and her team were wonderful to work with! We were able to do all of the floral arrangements for our wedding, as well as lighting and decor. It was nice having access to everything in one place. The flowers were beautiful, and exactly what we were looking for. We would highly recommend for any wedding or event.

Profile Picture katie, 1/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Belli Fiori was amazing. They completely "got it" when I shared my ideas with them and made all of my dreams come true. My wedding had the perfect combination of romance and elegance that I desired and it was jaw-dropping when you walked in the room. Lisa was great to work with and I want to thank them for everything!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Lisa and her team are wonderful to work with! Lisa had so many ideas to help make my wedding perfect. She offered color advice and came up with the most beautiful color scheme. The flowers were gorgeous, and I received so many complements on them!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 10/29/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Lisa is so easy to work with. She is incredibly responsive, kind, and professional. She has helped talk through multiple iterations of my floral décor, and always makes me feel so comfortable and well taken care of. I cannot wait for her to be a part of our big day!

Profile Picture User6005618, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lisa was fantastic! She got my vision right away, she was phenomenal in suggesting flowers and designing the bouquets, centerpieces and flowers for the trellis. My flowers were all perfect, gorgeous and still look great 4 days later. So happy

Profile Picture Suzanne, 5/28/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My experience with Belli Fiori and working with Lisa and Lauren was incredible! After sitting down and meeting them for the first time they put together the most beautiful arrangements that made the reception space come to life! They also made us a Chuppah for our ceremony with asymmetrical flowers and draping that was just gorgeous! Lisa was so easy to work with and she’s extremely talented and professional. We had so many compliments on our table arrangements and flower choices! I would recommend Belli Fiori to anyone in search of a florist. Belli Fiori will blow you away and go above and beyond!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/9/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I know little about flowers, but Lisa was able to turn my ideas and visions into a masterpiece. Our flowers were stunning and even better than I imagined they would be! From the bouquets to the table centerpieces, I could not have asked for more beautiful arrangements. Even our guests are still commenting on how beautiful they were. I would highly recommend working with Lisa for your wedding or any event---I had the BEST experience. Thank you Lisa and Belli Fiori for making our day perfect!

Profile Picture Alyson, 9/26/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were amazing - even better than I imagined! She also decorated our arbor which turned out beautiful too. Working with the shop was a great experience and we were so satisfied with our flowers.

Profile Picture User5182099, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It’s a theme throughout these reviews, but Lisa IS AMAZING! She was the third florist we consulted, and like Goldilocks, we knew this one was "just right." Our meeting with her was great and she grasped and enhanced our vision and was able to show us lots of options in her showroom. On the wedding day, Belli Fiori provided the wedding party bouquets, a draped Chuppah with flowers, fresh flowers on the cake, eight large table arrangements and eleven medium ones, as well as flowers for the place card table. Every aspect of her design was GORGEOUS and exceeded our expectations in every way. She and her team also had the task of removing the Chuppah after photos, repurposing flowers from the ceremony for the reception, all during the cocktail hour, and they performed this flawlessly. Flowers are a large budget item for a wedding, but Belli Fiori provided every every bit of value. We really couldn’t have been happier.

Profile Picture Ros, 7/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

These girls have been wonderful to work with. They have made our planning process so easy, and have come up with very creative ideas!

Profile Picture User4382153, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ok, Lisa is so wonderful to work with! When we met with her for a consultation she was so down to earth, I knew almost right away that I wanted to work with her for my wedding flowers. She listened to what my style was and then showed me some ideas right there in her shop. It was great to get a visual of what the centerpieces and glassware would look like. She also had lots of advice about flower choices, and I think in the end the minor changes and substitutions that she suggested were spot on and the most appropriate for a June wedding. She was so flexible and worked with us so that we stayed within our budget. All emails were answered in a timely fashion and she was at church right on time to get boutonnieres pinned on and corsages/bouquets passed out. The centerpieces looked fabulous, exactly what I wanted and what we discussed at the consultation and via email.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/6/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Everything was absolutely gorgeous!!! Lisa and her team were extremely easy to work with and creative. She was more than willing to meet with us and communicated well with my daughter, me and my wedding coordinator to put together my daughter's vision. It was a complete pleasure with beautiful results.

Profile Picture Gail, 5/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

She did an amazing job for our wedding. I told her our budget and showed her some pintrest pictures and she nailed it!

Profile Picture User4135201, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Belli Fiori and Lisa were awesome! We moved to Texas in the middle of our engagement, which meant long distance planning, but Lisa made it so easy! We were able to video chat initially, and after showing her my ideas - she knew exactly what to do within my budget! I never felt pressured to spend more than I needed. The bouquets were beautiful and I received so many compliments on them! I definitely recommend Belli Fiori!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/9/15, 4 Reviews
4.7

The flowers were absolutely beautiful. We organized everything remotely and the florist was still able to nail the concept and adjust to our last minute needs. Great job!

Profile Picture User4745965, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am not a girl who cries over flowers -- until I saw my bridal bouquet. Maybe it was the excitement of getting married that day, but I think it was because Lisa did such a great job interpreting what I described and giving me something better than I ever imagined. When I met with Lisa for our consultation, I had trouble articulating exactly what I wanted for our wedding day (I know very little about flowers). I only knew that I wanted the bouquets to be full of dark flowers (nothing white or pink) and the table arrangements to be simple and minimal to complement lanterns I had already purchased for the tables. Lisa took my sparse direction and blew me away, all the while staying below my budget. All of our guests commented on our flowers throughout our wedding day (and continue to comment today). The flowers Lisa put together added to our décor and made everything look elegant. Thank you, Lisa, for exceeding my expectations (and for inducing the first tears on my wedding day).

Profile Picture Kate, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lisa is truly a talented individual and a delight to work with! She did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding flowers! I was stunned by how gorgeous they turned out!!

Profile Picture User4412373, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I know giving 5 out of 5 on every category may seem a little much, but I cannot put into words how beautiful belli fioiri made my wedding. From my consultation five months before with Lisa to the moment I walked out with my bouquet, everything was amazing. I came with a few Pinterest pins and the words, "purple is my favorite," and she made a dream come to life. She took my ideas and vague vision, and she turned into a fairytale setting. The centerpieces, the boutenirs, and my bouquet were just breath taking. Not two mention she's fun to work with and be around. I enjoyed her humor and excitement the day of. I would HIGHLY recommend belli fiori with Lisa Molitor to any bride in the STL area. It's amazing work at a price that is very well worth it.

Profile Picture Missy, 6/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Belli Fiori designed a beautiful day for my nephew's wedding. Lisa was a wonderful guide as we made our selections and she and her team created arrangements that perfectly expressed our wishes. She even came up with 100 sunflowers on short notice for the rehearsal dinner! Everything was delivered as promised and on time. Thanks for making the day so festive!

Profile Picture Susan, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lisa was wonderful to work with. She was very responsive. I even changed my centerpiece ideas a couple months before the wedding and she was completely accommodating. Everyone after the wedding kept commenting on the centerpieces. They were breathtaking. Such a pleasure to work with - very creative - great ideas - will work within your budget. Can't say enough good things!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/23/14, 2 Reviews