Bellewood Plantation Reviews

4 Reviews for Bellewood Plantation

• Kristin

Kristin maffeo · Married on 08/23/2019

Great response time!

When searching for a venue Bellewood sent all of their information over right away!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Bellewood Plantation's reply:

Good afternoon and thank you Kristin! We love hearing that and appreciate that you took the time to leave a review! Hope to see you soon!

Annie · Married on 05/06/2017

Couldn't recommend this venue enough for everyone. We rented the house for a total of three days and were able to have our rehearsal dinner and wedding all in one location. It was BEAUTIFUL. Everyone kept coming to us saying "it was just like in the movies." Melissa was helpful, responsive, professional and personable. We loved dealing with her and felt that she really cared about providing the best possible service. If you are thinking of getting married I would absolutely recommend checking them out. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/26/2017
  • Brian and Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 03/31/2018

4.2
      2.5

The venue is beautiful! We booked it for the weekend and had our wedding party stay with us. It is the perfect place for an outdoor ceremony with a large white tent for a reception. Overall, I loved how all inclusive the venue was!

Sent on 04/12/2018
  • Bianca

Bianca · Married on 11/02/2018

3.6
      2.0
      3.0

Wedding to talk about forever

My wedding was on 11/2/18 at Bellewood Plantation. The location was amazing and everything I envisioned. I emailed them on their website and it took them 2 months to get back to me. I made the appointment right away. I was in contact with Melissa them through email since and it was decent response time. I booked the venue and it was smooth sailing. Closer to the wedding date, I found out that they changed management. I met with Jen and we went over the wedding details. She was shy and reserved which worried me. On my wedding day, she was there with her assistant ready to help. She was in and out assuming that she would be helping the other vendors. Although I felt that Jen was a little awkward and reserved, I think my wedding came out great. If you do pick this venue, just know that if it rains, your wedding will flood. Our reception flooded and although my husband and I didn't mind, my family members did. There is no drainage system for the reception area therefore if it rains (like a tropical storm rain), it will definitely flood. Also, Jenn was great to us. My family had some indifference with her in managing the venue but overall she was a decent coordinator. If you want someone who should be involved in every little detail, hire an event planner. Overall I loved my wedding.

Sent on 05/24/2019