Belles & Whistles Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Katie Getting married on 07/15/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Gayle did a amazing job on my dream wedding! Everything I could have ever imagined and wanted she did just that! I'm so blessed to have found Gayle she has true talent and she also is such a wonderful person!
    Shelby B. Married on 10/08/2022

Wonderful!

Gayle was great to work with & my flowers were STUNNING. Everyone mentioned how beautiful they were!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Amanda
    Amanda M. Married on 09/24/2022

Annual Fundraiser for Non-Profit

Pasado’s Safe Haven had the privilege of working with Belles & Whistles for our annual fundraiser Lovebash!

The owner, Gayle, is warm and friendly – a pleasure to work with in every way. Her communication was clear, her timelines for delivery exact, and arrangements were flawless. She is also an empathetic and generous business owner, as she graciously donated her beautiful arrangements to us and offered her services as auction items. As a non-profit organization, this was a truly incredible gesture and we cannot be thankful enough.
    We highly recommend Belles & Whistles – you will not be disappointed.
  • I
    Ir Married on 09/24/2022

Beautiful, Custom Florals!

Belles + Whistles provided floral arrangements for our event and they turned out amazing. Gayle worked with us to create custom centerpieces based on our color and theme, and she blew it out of the park. She was a pleasure to work with and we can't wait to work with her again in the future. Can't recommend enough!
    Megan M. Married on 07/21/2022

Beautiful!!

The floral arrangements at my wedding were gorgeous!! I absolutely loved them! She was very helpful and wonderful to work with.
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful execution of my vision

Gayle and Ray made sure everything went as smoothly as possible on our wedding day, and we’re grateful for that.

Gayle’s vision was so in line with what I asked for, she did an incredible job.

And thank you for coming back after the ceremony to move the A-frame!!
  • Marina
    Marina B. Married on 05/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

WOW - what an amazing team

It's hard to narrow down all the reasons we loved working with Gayle and her team. First of all - we were delayed two years, and Gayle was a constant source of hope and inspiration the entire time. Even as the seasons changed (and so did our vision), Gayle was able to adjust and ultimately put together the most stunning day. I could not recommend her more and hope everyone has an opportunity to work with Belles and Whistles!
  • Liliya
    Liliya K. Married on 02/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible florals-exactly what we envisioned

WOW! Belles & Whistles went above and beyond our expectations. My husband picked the colors and I found some photo arrangements that I really liked with the color scheme to send to Gayle. And OMG!!! She made the bouquets and floral garland and head-pieces WAYYY more gorgeous than I could have imagined. I don't think I ever had to wait longer than a day to hear from Gayle anytime I messaged/inquired with her about anything. The day of the wedding, her and her hubby showed up and even helped us place both the giant 8ft garlands on the beams/arch. I would 100% hire Belles & Whistles for any of my floral needs and HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Thank you SOOO SOO MUCH!!!
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie Married on 10/16/2021

Gayle was amazing

My husband and I eloped in August and I wanted something BIG for my flowers! Gayle took my vision and brought it to life, everything from the colors of ribbon to the flowers and accents in the bouquet. I highly recommend this lovely lady and her business!

Belles & Whistles's reply:

Thank you Mackenzie for your kind words. Your bouquet was stunning.....the color palette and flowers were Perfect! So glad you chose me to create your dream bouquet. All the best to you!
    Erika L. Married on 10/09/2021

Beautiful Florals, Amazing Service

Gayle with Belles and Whistles was truly amazing. Her work is absolutely beautiful. We started planning our wedding in 2019 and Gayle took so much time with us going back and forth on design concept, color scheme, and helping us achieve our overall look we were wanting. Everything turned out exactly as we had pictured it and the florals were all absolutely stunning. I would recommend Belles and Whistles for any event that requires floral arrangements.

Belles & Whistles's reply:

Thank you so much Erika. It truly was a joy to be part of your gorgeous wedding in Leavenworth. I loved your color theme and style..perfect for your venue. All the best!
  • David
    David E. Married on 09/25/2021

Excellent!

Can't speak highly enough of the work Gayle and team did for our wedding. Everything - from the arbor arrangements down to the boutonnieres - was beautifully and carefully constructed. They even went above and beyond in building a custom platform for our sweetheart table on short notice. Thank you for helping make our wedding day so memorable!

Belles & Whistles's reply:

Thank you so much David & Laura. It was my pleasure to create the flowers for your gorgeous wedding. I loved every minute from creation to finished design! :-) All the best to you both.
    Kennedy C. Married on 09/04/2021

10/10 would recommend

I was that bride that left everything for last minute. So you can imagine my panic when I was trying to find a florist that was able to create the vision that I had in my head. Every florist that I looked at seemed to be stuck in the past and I was determined to do things differently. After searching for FOREVER to find the perfect vendor, I saw Belles and Whistles and I immediately got into contact with Gayle and she was just amazing!! I sent her a detailed description of what I was looking for and she listened and sent me a layout of what I thought was even more perfect than I had ever dreamed of. I wanted that modern look with big beautiful pompas grass and dried florals and she delivered. I had thrown so many changes at her and she went with it and made it a smooth process. Working with Belles and Whistles was a great experience and I would do it all over again if I had to! Thanks to Gayle for making my wedding as beautiful as ever!

Belles & Whistles's reply:

There are weddings and then there are weddings that allow a floral designer to put her creativity to the test. You had a lovely wedding and it was a joy to be able to create some new and exciting floral designs just for you! I'm so glad you loved them. It was a pleasure to work with you and Deanna. Best to you!
    Ashley S. Married on 07/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent Service, Organization, and Design!

I am so glad I found Belles and Whistles for my wedding! The floral was above and beyond what I hoped for! Gayle Harvie worked with me to find the best budget options while getting a beautiful look. She nailed the colors and had so much floral/greenery variety in the arrangements. I also hired Gayle as my Day-of Coordinator and that was such a good choice! She was so organized and was a huge part in making sure my wedding day was flawless!

Belles & Whistles's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity to carry out wedding day plans and create your floral designs. The color theme was beautiful. I could not have wished for a better bride and groom.....and all of your wonderful family and guests. All the best to you both!
    Cindy Married on 07/10/2021

Very flexible, within budget

Gayle made it very easy to work. You can tell she was very proud of her work and loved what she does! She truly wants each and every bride she works with to be 100% satisfied with what their paying for. Gayle went above and beyond and even added in extra flowers that I didnt have in my budget because she knew what my final dream outcome was and she wanted everything I wanted for me. Her and her team was in and out setting up and tearing down and communication was all around solid. I recommended her to a couple friends already via IG

Belles & Whistles's reply:

Thank you Cindy. It was a pleasure to be part of designing the florals for your wedding and working with you. Your wedding was gorgeous. You are an adorable couple. All the best to you both! :-)
    Cindy Married on 07/10/2021

My dream wedding

Gayle was able to accommodate my budget and help me create the wedding of my dream! She was able to fix little errors on the spot no hesitation and everything was arranged so nicely and flowers were beautiful! Her proposal for pricing and contract was put together so nicely you can really tell she loves what she does. She is so genuine and I enjoyed Working with her so much! She reallly made my wedding with the flower arrangements. I dont have my professional photos back yet so I will Add the ones I do Have

Belles & Whistles's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Cindy. I really enjoyed working with you and your Mom to plan your wedding flowers. Your wedding was stunning. It was exciting to create some floral magic! Congratulations and all the best to you both! :-) Can't wait to see your photographer photos...the water back drop was awesome.
    R O Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing Collaborative Company

Gayle came on to our Annual Large Scale Wedding Photoshoot project, excited and ready to work. She is great at communication, and really works to give you the most "bang for your buck" within your budget parameters. We gave her our ideas for floral design for our shoot, and she knocked it out of the park! Our vision was taken way beyond our best interpretation, and both Gayle and her team are an ABSOLUTE joy to work with. Professional down to the last bone in her body. So excited to work with her again soon.
    Bridget Summers and Rhiannon Owen,
    Owners, 413 Events, Renton, WA

Belles & Whistles's reply:

Thank you so much Rhi & Bridget. It was fun to collaborate with you on such a stunning equestrian styled shoot. The color tones and designs were magical. It makes for a successful wedding and/or event when you are paired with Event Planners who are dedicated to the task at hand, hard working, and have a shared appreciation for quality floral designs to create the look.
    Elizabeth P. Married on 10/03/2020

Fantastic to work with!

2020 was challenging for any bride, to say the least. Gayle was able to scale our floral decor from our original 170 person wedding, to a new location with a paired down guest list to finally having it in my maid of honors backyard with our immediate family and bridal party. She made herself available and came to each new venue to make sure she was able to make it perfect. I was blown away with the flowers, she truly transformed our friends house and made it feel like a wedding. She can make any budget work and has some really creative ideas for how to make your vision work no matter what. Through these challenging times, having vendors like Belles and Whistles is so important! She was so attentive and truly felt for all her brides and just wanted to make the best of it. Choosing a florist was overwhelming for me but she made it really easy, I showed her a pinterest board of my ideas and she really did the rest. Everything she put together in her proposal was exactly what I wanted.
    Nicole W. Married on 09/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beatiful arrangements and great gustomer service

Our wedding was massively scaled down due to the Pandemic and Belles and Whistles not only was flexible during these uncertain and stressful times, but still did a beautiful job on the scealed down florals for our "minimony". I really could not have been happier.

Belles & Whistles's reply:

Thank you. It was my pleasure to be part of your wedding. I truly enjoyed creating your florals. Your wedding was stunning! All the best to you!
  • Cherish
    Cherish B. Married on 08/21/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning Bouquet, exactly what I wanted!

Gayle did an elopement bouquet for me and it was beautiful! It was exactly what I envisioned. I loved it!! Thank you
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie M. Married on 08/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST Wedding Vendor/Florist you'll find!

Absolutely our favorite vendor that we worked with for our wedding! When wedding planning, all you want is good communication and good execution -- well, Gayle went above and beyond all expectations! She is incredibly sweet and knowledgeable. Her prices are reasonable and she is very reliable. She is always on time and willing to help out. If I had known sooner that she also does wedding coordinating/planning, I would have hired her for that too! She is so organized and really listened to what we wanted. The flowers were GORGEOUS -- our guests are still raving about how beautiful all the decorations were months later. She even had connections to providing elegant vases, candles, votives, and more. We highly recommend Belles & Whistles to anyone we know.

Belles & Whistles's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm truly touched. It was a pleasure to create the floral designs for your wedding and reception. Your wedding and reception was stunning! All the best to you both! :-)
  • Katie
    Katie M. Married on 07/02/2020

So beautiful!

Gayle created the perfect wedding bouquet for me! I sent her photos and she brought it to life! When we picked our flowers up my mom cried! Truly beautiful and everything I ever wanted for my wedding! Thank you Belles and Whistles!
    Teresa M. Married on 05/08/2020

Belles & Whistles

I would definitely recommend this florist to any couple planning their wedding. The flowers were beautiful and looked perfect for the wedding that I attended.

Belles & Whistles's reply:

Thank you so much Teresa. It is a wonderful thing when floral designs and planning inspires people who attend a wedding to provide a review of my work...very kind indeed.
    Tammy K. Married on 03/09/2020

Perfect Flowers!

Gayle at Belles & Whistles was wonderful to work with! The flower arrangements were beautiful! We had some last minutes things we needed to add and Gayle was so accommodating!

Belles & Whistles's reply:

Thank you so much Tammy. It was a pleasure to work with you and Asia to create the perfect look for her wedding. I truly enjoyed creating all of her floral designs.
  • S Baron
    S Baron Married on 10/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Belles and whistles will simply take care of any of your needs

They seemed to anticipate everything, while I was there I just asked the owner a few questions and she went above and beyond with answers and put me in touch with the right people

Belles & Whistles's reply:

Thank you so much Scott. I really enjoy what I do and love working with couples to bring their vision to life.
illustration stars