Belle's Lodi Flower Shop Reviews

36 | Lodi, CA

36 Reviews for Belle's Lodi Flower Shop

Melissa · Married on 07/08/2017

MY FLOWERS WERE PERFECT!!! Belle is so professional and knows what I wanted! all the flowers were fresh and great! it even stayed for a few days. i would recommend her to everybody i know thats gonna have a wedding! btw, our wedding was outdoor on a 90 degrees weather. but the flowers were perfect and stayed til the next day. she was also very responsive and very flexible! thanks belle!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Salwa · Married on 06/18/2016

Loved working with Belle. Great flowers, arrangements, flexible, professional.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Megan · Married on 08/08/2015

We were so pleased with our wedding flowers! The value of them were spot on. I wanted peonies and other places told me they were out season and couldn't get them. Belle said no problem we will get them! She did and the quality was outstanding!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Staci · Married on 06/20/2015

Belle is absolutely amazing! She and her staff are hard working and care about perfection! I changed my mind about the flowers I wanted a few times, and Belle completely understood. When I asked for Belle's opinion, she was honest. Since she has done wedding flowers for so long, I trusted her opinion. I went to other florists before her that would just say "whatever you want" or "if that's what you want, that will look great." When I asked Belle, she would tell me what would look good and what wouldn't. I appreciated her honesty because it saved everyone time and made me feel more confident about my decisions. The day of the wedding, I knew my flowers would be pretty, but I didn't think it would look like a scene out of a movie! I had asked for hydrangeas and peonies, and Belle gave me TONS of them! I wanted simple white and green, and she made it so beautiful! My bouquet was huge and so were my bridesmaids. I asked for 6 tall arrangements and 14 small ones for the tables. She was able to figure out how to save us money while making sure it didn't take away from the wedding at all. She added big, beautiful crystal strands to the tall arrangements and it looked stunning. Within 15 minutes of the reception starting, my grandmother came up to me at the head table and asked where I had gotten my flowers. When I told her, she said, "Thank you! EVERYONE has been asking me where you got your flowers done because they are gorgeous!" I felt so happy that everyone else saw what I saw and felt. One of guests said they were the most beautiful flowers she had ever seen at a wedding. I cannot rave enough about Belle and the work she does! I highly suggest everyone go to Belle for weddings and other special occasions! Thank you, Belle! You are a true visionary!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Stephanie · Married on 11/08/2014

I absolutely loved working with Belle's Flower shop! The entire staff was so helpful and patient when answering my many questions. The flowers were gorgeous and Belle really knows her stuff. I felt so at ease knowing I could trust her taste, and ability to take care of everything. I would recommend them to any bride to be!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Flowers are only beautiful if your wife loves them and she sure did. They were reasonable and the flowers were fresh. They lasted a while after the reception. I'me happy if the wife is happy.

Sent on 01/09/2015

Jillaine · Married on 05/24/2014

Belle is truly an artist with flowers! I had her create my bouquet and 3 others for my attendants, with very little guidance or input from me. I don't really care for flowers, and didn't have any ideas for what our bouquets should look like. Using only a sample of my attendant's dresses, she created beautiful arrangements that accented my girls' dresses beautifully. Her prices are very reasonable, and Belle is very easy to work with. She delivered them to my venue without any additional charges. Overall, an awesome experience and I would highly recommend this florist!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Robin · Married on 09/21/2013

An amazingly beautiful day - I've never seen such beautiful flowers and I am so happy I chose them. They were reasonable and the flowers were lush, lavish and fresh. They lasted almost 10 days after the event! I could not have been happier!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Cindy · Married on 09/17/2013

The flowers Belle's Flower Shop did for our daughter's wedding were nothing short of perfection. We had pictures of things we liked and they were able to create something even more beautiful. Their work was unique and the attention to detail made the day very special.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Tammy · Married on 09/14/2013

Belle and her wonderful , creative staff , we love you so much for making our day amazing !!!
    It was just 6 weeks before our wedding when our venue wedding coordinator told us she could not make my bouquet,or do any flower arrangements for the wedding. I was very worried , I went to see belle , I liked her from the minute I met her, she said she could do it. WOW with such short notice, I was so happy and no longer worried, I gave her some ideas of what we wanted, and it was as though she read our minds, never once did she say no or that cant be done, my bouquet was the most amazing piece of work ,just beautiful !! I was in Awwww . The floral arrangements looked like something out of a fairy tale, so beautiful. Words cannot describe. Everyone in the shop worked so very hard and did such an incredible job , we will treasure our memories of our fairy tale wedding forever. We love you Belle !

Sent on 02/17/2014
  • beckertracy

Tracy · Married on 06/09/2013

I hired Belle's Lodi Flower shop to do my wedding flowers. They were amazing! I live in Boston and was getting married across the country. I only visited them once in person. The remainder of my communication was through my mom who lived locally and via phone or email. On my visit I gave Belle some photos of my vision and that's all it took. I wasn't sure exactly what my arrangements would look like nor my bouquet and when they were all delivered to the site, they took my breath away. I still look at my photos and love my flowers. Belle's work helped make my event. I am so thankful that I chose her.

Sent on 10/17/2013

Krista · Married on 04/27/2013

Belle did a fantastic job on our bridal party bouquets and table arrangements. The flowers were vibrant and beautifully arranged. Everything exceeded out expectations.

Sent on 05/23/2013

Kristi · Married on 04/13/2013

I was the event coordinator for this wedding and I referred the bride to Belle's! I had seen them at a Bridal Show and always wanted to use them. We gave Belle a call and she worked with my clients budget and upon delivery, the flowers were BEAUTIFUL!!! Budget???? Yeah right! The centerpieces were great and the bride was so happy! I will recommend them again :-D

Sent on 04/17/2013

Crysta · Married on 04/06/2013

Great place. Couldn't ask for more.

Sent on 01/12/2014

My flowers were absolutely beautiful! My girls bouquets and mine were outstanding. These people are by far the best in Lodi to work with and probably the best in the whole valley. I would recommend everyone to go here for any event and or any flower arrangement you need. They do a fabulous job, they work with your budget and give you options and they are on time and professional!

Thank Thank Thank you for everything. Thank you for making my tables look amazing with the beautiful flower center pieces.

Sent on 04/04/2013

Teresa · Married on 12/22/2012

We would like to tell you how beautiful you made our wedding day. Thank you so much for everything you did for us! The beautiful bouquet, centerpieces, and flowers on the cake were absolutely stunning. We received so many complimented on how romantic and beautiful the flowers were. Thanks for all your support throughout the whole wedding process from the beginning to the end! Thanks again for everything & all of your hard work, it is and was greatly appreciated!

Sent on 02/11/2013

Belle did a top notch job. My bouquet looked so beautiful and stayed looking beautiful. She wa even able to do last minute additions the day of. Thanks so much Belle.

Sent on 12/17/2012

Kara · Married on 10/06/2012

Belle and her staff were simply amazing! The flowers for our wedding were gorgeous and lasted even a week after our event. She takes such pride in her work and it shows down to the last detail.

Sent on 10/19/2012

Erin · Married on 09/23/2012

Amazing!! Belle was great to work with. I told her my idea's for how I wanted my flowers and centerpieces to look, and she made them perfect. Exceeded me expectations! So many compliments I recieved on the flowers! Thank you Belle's Lodi Flower Shop!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Brittney · Married on 09/14/2012

Belle did an amazing job. The flowers came out even better then I ever expected, they were creative, fun and full of color. I would recommend Belle's Flower Shop to anyone, they were great to work and helped to make our wedding unforgettable.

Sent on 10/06/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/08/2012

Belle was able to work within our budget and give us exactly what we wanted. The flowers were at the church on time and they were beautiful. The centerpieces were perfect. Many guests commented on how much they liked them.

Colleen · Married on 06/30/2012

Belle's did an amazing job on my flowers for my wedding! I really wasn't sure what I wanted, but they were able to create amazing bouquets that were absolutely perfect! Their knowledge and professionalism is top-notch! I would highly recommend them to anybody planning a wedding!

Penny · Married on 05/19/2012

I wouldn't change one thing about my flowers. My only concern I had when ordering was that they were going to be smaller then and I wanted........and
    WOW! When bell said she makes them to match the size of the girls she was right. My flowers were GORGIOUS. My centerpieces were HUGE. They gave 100% ....check out my pictures and that will tell all.

Sent on 09/27/2012

Nicole · Married on 12/03/2011

Belle's Flower Shop did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding! Our venue was in San Francisco and everything was so seemless you would have never known it was hour and half away! After seeing a few pictures, Rhonda, Belle and John were able to help create the perfect atmosphere and fine-tuned all the details! On the day-of, everything was perfect and gorgeous- our guests were completely "wowed" by the table centerpieces. Everything was also nicely organized - all bouquets and family members' pieces were clearly labeled for easy distribution. Can't say enough - was wonderful working with them and their work is fabulous!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Beautiful job and wonderful service!! My floweres were so beautiful we many compliments.