Belle Terre Country Club Reviews

Belle Terre Country Club 6
Belle Terre Country Club 7

Dolores Fryoux · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Hidden Gem!!!

This place is amazing! The food is delicious, the decor is impressive, and the service is impeccable.
    This is the best kept secret that is close to home. The staff were very accommodating and pleasant. We could not ask for anything more! Thank you BTCC!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Shaun

Shaun Adams · Married on 10/21/2018

My experience was awesome at this vendor.

I attended a Wedding at Belle Terre Club. The place was so clean. The restroom had beautiful flowers so refreshing. The staff was so helpful and attentive to the guest and answered any questions I had. My husband and really enjoyed the food and the bread pudding was to die for. The decorations were so beautiful. Ms Semi worked all the details for me which things so easy for me. She was so organized throughout the entire event. I will recommend this Venue to my family and friends.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Charles Love · Married on 04/22/2018

Awesome!

MY WEDDING DAY WAS APRIL 14, 2018. EVERYTHING WAS DOPE! I LEFT MY WIFE IN CHARGE OF VENUE AND EVERYTHING! LETS JUST SAY SHE CHOSE THE RIGHT PLACE. WE ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF OUR DAY THANKS TO BTCC AND ITS TEAM!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jeneh Love · Married on 04/14/2018

Amazing!

My wedding was on April 14,2018 and I couldnt have chosen a better place to have my wedding ceremony and reception. Despite the weather having to move the ceremony inside everything was beautiful..The BTCC was close to home and everything was PERFECT. Mrs. Semi and her staff made me feel welcomed and right at home!!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Belle Terre Country Club 8
    Belle Terre Country Club 9
    Belle Terre Country Club 10
    Belle Terre Country Club 11

Casterderal · Married on 03/10/2018

My wife and I had a outdoor ceremony and indoor reception both at the Belle Terre Country Club. Mrs. Semi (The Owner) is truly a gem. She went above and beyond what I was expecting. She recommended vendors, ideas to make out wedding better, and was just a true professional. Our entire process from start to finish was very enjoyable and seemless. The staff was very courteous to my guests and family. Although this should be an expectation, I've seen businesses whose staff could learn a thing or two from the personnel at the Belle Terre Country Club. The place was set up beautifully. I would highly recommend this place to anyone seeking an elegant experience with a delightful staff. The foods were great, but the roast beef was absolute amazing. Thanks Mrs. Semi and your staff for such an experience that I will remember a lifetime.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Laurell · Married on 09/09/2017

Belle Terre Country Club was by far the most beautiful place for a wedding. Semi and her staff were so professional and accommodating. No matter what we asked for they made sure to make our dreams and wishes come true. If you are planning a wedding this is a place you need to check out. I can not say enough about how well we were treated. The food was delicious and more so many choices.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Blaine · Married on 09/09/2017

Everything was setup perfectly. The staff was great to work with. Anything you needed, they made available. Would definitely use this location. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2017

Choosing Belle Terre for my daughter's baby shower was one of the best decisions!!! This venue is a hidden treasure in St. John The Baptist Parish!!! Semi was accommodating and made sure the experience would be one that we would look back on with fond memories!!! The service was excellent, the food was amazing!! I would highly recommend choosing Belle Terre for whatever event you are planning, whether an engagement party, birthday party, wedding or bridal/baby shower!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Belle Terre Country Club 12
    Belle Terre Country Club 13
    Belle Terre Country Club 14
    Belle Terre Country Club 15
    Belle Terre Country Club 16

Debby · Married on 06/10/2017

Thank you to Belle Terre Country Club for making our day special. A special thanks to David and Mae for taking care of our needs. They went above and beyond our expectations. Guest raved about the food choices and how good everything was. The service staff made sure all of our guest were well taken care of. Thanks again for making our day special.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Mick · Married on 03/29/2017

Hi Guys thank you so much for everything you did for us!!!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

A.J. · Married on 10/19/2013

Used Belle Terre Country Club for an Engagement Party and Wedding Reception. The Staff at Belle Terre is very attentive to your wishes and very flexible with requests. The facility has been much improved since our receptions. The renovations since our receptions have made the facility much larger and more flexible. It is a wonderful place for any type of reception regardless of size.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Dayna James · Married on 12/29/2007

My experience was Awesome!!

I have attended several events at Belle Terre Country Club and I enjoyed myself. The staff is professional and the food is great!! The grounds are breath taken!! If you are looking for a great place to have a wedding or party I recommend this business!!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Reno · Married on 10/27/2018

3.0

GREAT!!!!!!!!

awesome venue for any occasion

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Tranika

Tranika · Married on 10/13/2018

Good experience

Overall, Belle Terre country club was a good venue for my wedding. The improvements to the outside ceremony location was good. I like the fact that they worked with my parents since I am out of state and my parents lived in Louisiana. Semi is good to work with on a venue and food basis. I think they would reach more potential if they upgraded their chairs to chiavari chairs. It would give the venue a more upgraded look and increase the investment that she has put in to the place. The food was very good . I got compliments from all my guest on the food.

Sent on 10/27/2018