Belle Shea Salon Reviews

Belle Shea Salon 7
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/16/2019

Hair and Makeup Wizards

I loved working with Jordyn and the rest of the Belle Shea team! I don't often have my hair and makeup done so I was a little concerned about finding someone who help me find a look where I still looked like "me" on the wedding day and not overly made-up. The first thing that impressed me was the speed with which Jordyn responded to all of my messages and questions. When I showed up for my hair and makeup trial I showed Jordyn a few pictures on my phone and she created a look that I absolutely loved in what seemed like no time at all. The rest of my party also loved the hairstyles and makeup that were recommended by the stylists and everyone looked amazing at the wedding. Thanks again Jordyn and crew for making everything so easy!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Hannah Kusmik · Married on 10/05/2018

Incredible!

Lauren and her staff at Belle Shea Salon did my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids hair and makeup for my wedding one month ago, and they were absolutely amazing!!!!!! They were so friendly, showed up right on time, made the hair and makeup time a blast, and best of all, made us all look and feel beautiful. Their staff is knowledgeable and so friendly. They provide much more than beautiful hair and makeup, but they also provide you with a great experience, confidence, and great support right before your wedding. :-) You can’t go wrong with Belle Shea Salon!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Mandi · Married on 07/20/2018

Lauren and the girls at Belle Shea will give you the wedding day hair and makeup you always dreamed of. My experience from beginning to end was nothing but perfect. I could not have been happier with how not only myself, but my bridesmaids, looked and felt. It was the wedding look of my dreams.

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Belle Shea Salon 8

Kim · Married on 06/02/2018

Went to Belle Shea for my wedding party and I to get our hair done. I had never heard of them but after attending a friends wedding and loving how she did her hair I she said she had gotten it done there. The staff was fantastic! The trial was great with only minor tweaks for the actual wedding day. All of the stylists were professional and gracious. I let my bridesmaids pick their own updo and the results for both of them was stunning! Amber talked me into having a few tendrils of hair down in the front for photos and I'm SO GLAD I did! My hair held up great, we never had to add a bobby pin and it never felt like was falling out or not secured. The style was exactly what I wanted it looks great in the photos. Belle Shea is now where I get my hair done regularly and I've always loved the way they do it. As a bride who has used them I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Belle Shea Salon 9
    Belle Shea Salon 10

Katy · Married on 05/27/2018

Jordyn did an absolute amazing job on my hair for my wedding back in May 2018. She and her partner were very professional, laid back, and fun to be around. I had showed Jordyn a few pictures of some styles I liked in my trial and she was able to create exactly what I was looking for. My bridesmaids, mom, and mother in law, also loved their hair. I was so glad to have someone who listened to what I was looking for but also who was comfortable and didn't add any stress to the day! I would definitely recommend Jordyn and Belle Shea Salon for wedding hair needs!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Belle Shea Salon 11
    Belle Shea Salon 12
    Belle Shea Salon 13
    Belle Shea Salon 14

Sheena · Married on 07/25/2015

Lauren and her employees are beyond amazing! She came all the way out to Lyon's to do my hair and makeup along with her helper for my bridesmaids! They did mine, 6 ladies and 2 flower girls and flew right through it with no delays! They did AMAZING, we all looked flawless and they got everything exactly how I wanted it just by seeing a picture and I let Lauren just do her thing on me! My only request was smokey dramatic makeup and big Texas hair and she nailed it!!!!! I'm incredibly sad that I don't live closer, would be thrilled to have this sweet lady as my regular go to girl! I highly highly recommend anyone and everyone using them! They made my special day perfect!!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Samantha · Married on 06/06/2015

As a fellow hairstylist myself, I felt I had the advantage of picking the perfect team to pamper us on my wedding day which is exactly why I chose Lauren and her team at Belle Shea Salon. Not only are they extremely talented in both hair and makeup, but they made us feel comfortable. They felt like friends as we shared laughs and listened to music. My hair lasted all day but the real success was my 6 year old daughter's hair lasted all day too! Many tears shed and my makeup looked the same at the end of the night as it did when we started. I highly recommend Lauren and her team for any wedding styling needs! Thank you girls!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Lauren and the ladies at Belle Shea helped "beautify" my entire bridal party! We booked the salon for our wedding in Vail, CO, in April of 2015. Everyone looked gorgeous-our run through went very smooth prior to my big day, and my hair and make up looked even better than I had imagined. Lauren executed my look to a T! All of my bridesmaids looked and felt gorgeous thanks to their team. I would absolutely recommend them for any Colorado bride.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Robyn · Married on 11/29/2014

I booked Lauren & the girls of Belle Shea for my wedding on 11.29 in Estes Park. Even during our initial conversations, Lauren was very professional in hearing about my wedding and ideas, as well as realistically letting me know what to expect. I gave her a tall order to get 20 ladies ready on the day of my wedding day. 15 of which, I wanted ready by noon. Hair and makeup trial went smoothly, & was exactly as I had envisioned. Lauren came prepared the morning of the wedding, with a plan in place to get all of my ladies ready by picture time, & she delivered! Everyone was photo ready & looked absolutely gorgeous. Lauren, Kaitlin, Krysta, & Leslie were all not only professional and so nice, but they are so talented! They also use top of the line products. I may be a little biased, but I think it was some of the best wedding hair/makeup I have ever seen. I am happy to share pictures with any potential brides. I would recommend any of these ladies for any services needed! Thank you SO MUCH Lauren, Kaitlin, Krysta, & Leslie! You ladies rock! :)

Sent on 12/14/2014

Lauren and her staff provided an amazing experience for me, my mom, and my sister. She is flexible, professional, and made the entire experience relaxing and fun. I showed her a picture for my hair, and she styled my hair exactly as the picture showed, and somehow, my hair looked even better. Our hair and makeup remained beautiful for the entire day and night. I would recommend Belle Shea Salon to anyone.

Sent on 08/10/2014

Jess · Married on 09/14/2013

I found Lauren & Belle Shea Salon through Papermoon Weddings for my vow renewal - and was so, so happy! First of all, one of the things I really wanted for my big day was to have hair & makeup done at our home, and I was so pleased Lauren travels!! Secondly, I was impressed with Lauren's attention to detail & her follow up...she called me a couple times from when I booked until my day to make sure everything was still good as scheduled & to confirm my friends/family who also booked hair & makeup. It helped keep me organized:) Thirdly, I really loved Lauren's personality - she's fun, bubbly, chatted lots with my friends & family, and made everyone feel totally at home. Lastly, my hair & makeup was PERFECT. I have never felt more beautiful. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Oh - and also - I had Novalash eyelash extensions (?) done at Belle Shea a few weeks later & have been very happy with them. Overall, a professional well run salon!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Leslie · Married on 09/14/2013

I went with Lauren at Belle Shea Salon for my makeup and hair for my wedding day and I was so lucky to find her. Compared to other makeup artists I had spoken with, she was refreshingly down to earth, straightforward, and flexible with scheduling my trial appointment and the wedding day appointment. Also, her pricing was extremely reasonable compared to other salons and makeup artists. I brought a picture from a magazine to my trial appointment and she made it look just like the picture. However, the style wasn't flattering on me but she was open and receptive to discussing other approaches. The salon itself is a nice, small salon and I was the only client during the trial appointment so I felt comfortable and I appreciated the personalized attention.
    I was supposed to go to the salon the morning of my wedding but unforeseen circumstances (the Allenspark/Estes Park flood) forced me to change everything. However, Lauren was able to do it a day later and even drove to my aunt's house in Longmont to do it there. (She even offered to bring me Starbucks!) I will be forever grateful that she went out of her way to help me feel beautiful on my wedding day. My hair and makeup turned out perfect and it seemed like it was effortless for her. She's very sweet, easygoing, and I was glad that she was part of my wedding day. Everyone complimented me on how beautiful I looked, including the groom who said I must be the most beautiful bride there ever was. ;) I highly recommend Lauren.

Sent on 12/31/2013

Sarah · Married on 09/27/2013

Lauren was wonderful! I would highly recommend Lauren and her team for your hair and make-up needs. Lauren did hair and make-up on site for myself and my bridesmaids for my wedding in September. She was timely and prepared and did a great job on each individual, making each person look gorgeous. She offers a great package for brides, which included a full run-through. I was so impressed with her ability to take pictures/ideas I had and adjust it to fit my features perfectly. Lauren calmed my nerves that day, as I knew she would do an amazing job. I am so happy with how everything turned out and the pictures are proof!

Thank you Lauren for such great work – you are so talented!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Taylor · Married on 11/11/2017

Lauren and her team were beyond amazing! I booked with Lauren well in advance and it was so wonderful to have it as something marked off my list so early in the wedding planning process. Even the process of signing the contract was so easy! Lauren performed my hair and make up trial and I was in love! I even used her salon the day before (day of rehearsal dinner) to get a blow out with one of my bridesmaids. They were oh so kind! They even corrected my over toned blonde hair so it didn't show up as purple! They did this for free and I was so impressed with service and how awesome my hair looked afterwards. The day of the wedding was more than stellar! Lauren and her team finished ahead of schedule, showed up early and made it so fun for us all! Lauren was so patient with our photographer and videographer throughout the day (they kept getting in her way) but she didn't show it bothered her. She even made a few changes to my hair day of as my mind had slightly changed from the day of my trial. Lauren and her team are the best! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Hannah · Married on 04/24/2015

I worked with Lauren and her stylists for my wedding in April. It was a pleasure to work with her and she made our big day stress free. I booked slightly last minute and Lauren was extremely accommodating. I had 7 girls that needed hair and make-up done, including myself. We had a slight time crunch, because we were unable to check in to our venue until 1 and our photographer was arriving at 2. Lauren made it easy for everyone to get their hair and make-up done by sending 3 girls to the salon earlier in the day, and finishing the rest of us at our venue. The artists we worked with were Jeni and Kaitlin and I could not be any happier with how beautiful they made us all look. Thank you again ladies for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 04/30/2015

Daniella · Married on 06/10/2018

Lauren was wonderful! She was so flexible with traveling to Telluride for me and did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup. She was on time and did everything she could to keep me relaxed and happy the day of. Would definitely recommend her, not to mention she's done several fashion weeks and had been featured in Rocky Mountain Bridal magazine.

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Belle Shea Salon 15
    Belle Shea Salon 16

Nellie · Married on 09/21/2013

4.2
      3.0

Lauren at Belle Shea salon was wonderful. Not only did she provide a perfect bridal style and make-up for my big day, but she worked time into her schedule for my maid of honor as well. She was very easy to communicate with, and eager to make sure you felt, and looked beautiful for your big day.

Sent on 09/23/2013