Belle Saison Bridal Reviews

142 | Austin, TX

142 Reviews for Belle Saison Bridal

Jane · Married on 10/25/2014

My daughter bought her wedding dress from Belle Saison, and the whole experience was wonderful! Her consultant was Yanna, and she was so professional, helpful, and sweet. She was so patient with my daughter who was not sure exactly what style she was wanting, until she tried on "the dress". Everyone in the salon from the owner, Debra, to the consultants treated us as friends, and were so eager to make the whole experience perfect for myself and my daughter. We'd gone to two other wedding dress salons before coming here, and we wished we hadn't wasted our time, and just come here in the beginning.

Sent on 10/28/2014
  • Z

Zana · Married on 09/01/2014

Kat was a great Bridal consultant. I absolutely loved my wedding gown and so did everyone else! They were very professional and helpful. I would highly recommend Belle Saison!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Celina · Married on 03/22/2014

The staff was great. They were friendly and helpful when I was trying on dresses. They were knowledgeable and gave me good advice when trying to decide which dress looked and worked best.

Sent on 03/31/2014

Lauren · Married on 03/22/2014

When I set out to find a dress for my wedding, I wanted to keep my purchase below $1500. I began looking around local bridal shops and chain stores and realized that being a plus sized woman wasn’t super conducive to trying on bridal gowns. Most local bridal shops carry ZERO plus size samples. I wasn’t super keen on buying a dress without even putting it on my body and getting an idea of what it will look like. Many places tried to talk me into just “imagining what it would look like.” A woman who helped me at Alfred Angelo refused to pull some dresses for me (even when the samples were close to my size and I could try them on) because she thought and told me they wouldn’t look good on me. David’s Bridal was one of the only places that carried more samples. I found a few I liked there, but I was hoping to have more choices. I saw that Belle Saison carried a plus size line so I made an appointment. I was able to try on 5-6 dresses that I liked and Jessica, the woman who helped me, was super friendly and made the experience fun. I ended up buying an Allure gown (one that Jessica grabbed for me and I probably would’ve never picked out myself, but it ended up being my favorite!) there and felt like a pretty princess on my wedding day. I didn’t feel like less of a bride because I’m a size 20, not a 2, my dress was super flattering, they made me feel very comfortable, and I stayed within my budget! She never pressured me to look at anything beyond what I wanted to spend. They do not do on-site alterations, but they had quite a few recommendations of where I could go. They also offered other discounts to local vendors after my purchase and a discount for me to buy accessories and bridesmaid gowns, if I so chose. I would definitely recommend them to other brides!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Courtney · Married on 11/01/2013

I was so pleased with Belle Saison for my wedding dress! The girls who worked there were incredibly sweet and helpful. I found the perfect dress very quickly with their help! The whole process was so easy and painless. I would highly recommend Belle Saison to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding dress!!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Clare · Married on 10/27/2013

Not only did Belle Saison provide me with my wedding dress, but a wonderful, personal experience. Easily able to set up an appointment and received one-on- one professional care as I tried on dresses. Jessica gave me honest, encouraging advice and made me feel comfortable as I tried on numerous dresses. I would definitely recommend this establishment due to their quality customer service, variety of dress, and overall positive calming environment.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Kristy · Married on 10/19/2013

Everyone in the store is friendly and helpful. The girl that helped me was amazing. She had great dress recommendations based on what I liked and she made feel completely comfortable the whole time. Dress shopping here was a great experience and so much fun!!! My dress was also gorgeous :)

Sent on 04/20/2013

We shopped several Bridal Salons in Austin and San Antonio for my daughter's wedding dress. This is by far the best place we shopped for variety and value.

Brittany assisted us several times as we shopped and returned to the store. She was very helpful and gave honest feedback when we asked. The price of the gown we chose was very reasonable and beautiful.

Ordering and receiving the gown was done efficiently and on time. Thank you, Brittany!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Courtney · Married on 05/27/2013

This was the first and only salon I ended up visiting to find my dress! I had other appointments but ended up canceling all of them because I found THE dress at belle saison. They had a crazy big selection of quality gowns and after trying on a few and really liking one, I told my wonderful consultant Tracey what I was imagining for my dress and not even 2 minutes later she came back with a dress that I over looked, which was exactly what I wanted! The staff and service here were wonderful, I would definitely recommend Belle Saison as a first stop for all brides!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2013

They were so helpful and helped me find the most gorgeous dress. I had constant attention and help and they provided great advice. I did not feel any pressure to buy it and it was fine that I waited a week to think about it. Plus, when I came in, my consultant was amazingly helpful and let me try on tons of veils, sashes, and jewelry for over an hour. Perfect store! I would definitely recommend it!

Sent on 05/03/2013

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2013

Thank you Leah for an awesome experience!

xoxo

Ashley

Sent on 05/12/2013
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 03/22/2013

Found my perfect dress at Belle Saison. The staff was super helpful/knowledgeable and always polite any time I went in. My dress came in ahead of schedule, in perfect condition. The ladies at Belle Saison made sure I had everything I needed without being pushy, which I appreciated. Love them so much!

Sent on 03/04/2013

John · Married on 01/26/2013

My serve was unbelievably amazingly helpful. The first time I went there I tried on ten dresses in an hour. Tracy was unbelievably helpful and gave me excellent recommendations of where to get my dress altered. If she was ever unavailable the other staff was always ready to help; even the owner. I would recommend this place to anyone. She was there for me ever step of the way, even on my wedding day.

Sent on 12/14/2013

great people to work with dress was the best

Sent on 09/28/2012

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2012

I shopped all over town for a dress in my budget and they were the only place that even came CLOSE to offering a dress at the right price AND the most variety!

My attendant never rushed or pressured me and actually picked my dress for me!

They were on time, inexpensive, and above all, QUALITY.

Sent on 01/09/2013

I got my wedding dress at Belle Saison and could not be happier! It was a beautiful strapless, lace ivory Maggie Sottero gown and was perfectly classy and fun for my country/casual wedding. The ladies at Belle Saison were very helpful in finding a dress to fit my style!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Sarah · Married on 01/07/2012

I can't recommend the ladies at Belle Saison enough!! Brittany helped me find THE dress. In fact, she was the one who found it and brought it over for me to try. Once I put it on, we all knew it was the one. And awesomely enough, it was actually (mostly) within my budget. I ordered the dress with a custom length, but it was too short when it arrived. After working with a tailor to try to remedy the situation, it just couldn't be fixed. When I told the salon, they really worked with me to make things right, even eating the cost of the original dress and ordering me a new one from the designer within a tight timeframe. They also coordinated everything with the tailor to make sure the alterations were perfect. By the time I got married, I felt like I knew the girls at the salon quite well (they would even recognize my voice on the phone). What a group of wonderful people who really care and do everything they can to make their brides happy. I highly recommend them to all brides!!!

Sent on 03/04/2012

Maegan · Married on 12/10/2011

I purchased my wedding gown from Belle Saison back in March and I have loved my entire experience with this store! I was a little intimidated when we walked in to look at gowns as we were told just to walk around and pick dresses ourselves. Once we had collected about 10, Kim showed me to the fitting room where I tried on 3 that were not right on my body. Kim asked if she could just skip to the dress she knew I would like, I agreed, and then proceeded to put on my dream gown! Kim helped me select a beaded belt to accentuate my waist as well as a gorgeous cathedral length veil with sparkles on it. I LOVE my bridal look!

The other associates in the store have been so helpful when I've gone in to pick up my dress for alterations, fittings, pressings, and cleanings - I love this store. I would highly recommend Belle Saison to anyone in the Austin area who is looking for a wedding gown!

Sent on 01/11/2012

Meliss · Married on 12/03/2011

Emily was amazing helping me select my dress. Very patient every time I came in to try it on again and again to make sure it was the one and just to try it on.. hehe. All the staff at Belle Saison is very friendly and helpful. Wonderful bridal boutique experience

Sent on 12/20/2011
  • Bolden21

Bolden · Married on 08/06/2011

The girls here were extremely helpful and made the whole experience much less stressful. They were all so very nice and made this a fun experience. The dress was absolutely stunning!

Sent on 08/28/2011

I had a wonderful experience picking out my wedding gown here! They were helpful and didn't try to put me in a gown I didn't want. They were flexible and friendly! The dress I picked was the 3rd dress I tried on (out of about 25 between 3 or 4 locations!) I am very pleased with my experience at Belle Saison.

Sent on 04/01/2015

Lizzie · Married on 07/17/2010

I originally fell in love with a $7,000 dress. I knew I didn't want to spend that much money on a dress to be worn for only one night. After shopping around, I found Belle Saison. After trying on a few that I picked out, Elizabeth picked one out that I didn't think I would like, but tried on nevertheless. It was THE dress! She had listened to everything I said and pulled the perfect dress! Not only was it perfect, but it was under $1000 too!! My mom and I were in heaven.

They have so many gorgeous dresses to choose from at such affordable rates. They also have amazing sales packages that give you discounts on your shoes, jewelery, veil, etc. Granted, a lot of these are very expensive, but the discount combined with the service makes it all worth it. I received updates on the status of my order, when things were expected to arrive, when they actually arrived... they were just fantastic.

They even stored my dress for me up until the wedding date, had it steamed along with my veil, and after the big day, we dropped it off for them to clean it, press it, and professionally box and store it so it will be preserved forever. This is the best bridal salon in the Austin area!!

Sent on 08/03/2010

Tracey · Married on 04/24/2010

Elizabeth and Martha were amazing to work with. Elizabeth was always so helpful and helped me select the perfect dress for my wedding. We also selected our bridesmaid’s dresses from Belle Saison and never had an issue with them coming in and received a phone call the moment they arrived at the store. They really took the stress off my shoulders! I was also thrilled that every time I walked in the door, the staff remembered my name! That said a lot to me about how much they cared about my special day.

Martha did an amazing job pressing my gown for all my fittings and the big day! She always had a can do attitude no matter how short of time I needed the dress in. Thank you to everyone at Belle Saison for making my day and my bridesmaid’s day worry free!

Sent on 06/24/2010

Mintra · Married on 01/02/2010

Belle Saison totally saved my wedding! The first bridal shop that we went with in Houston went out of business, and Elizabeth at BS in Austin was able to get the exact dresses that we had previously ordered for the bridesmaids and at a better price than the first store. She did it all by phone since we lived in Houston. She and all the staff at BS deserve all the high reviews that they get. Fantastic.

Sent on 01/20/2010

Melissa · Married on 12/20/2009

Belle Saison was an amazing place to get the dress of my dreams. I was so happy with the friendly staff and the prices were very good for designer dresses! I feel very thankful that I chose them over David's Bridal, whose dresses are awful! Once you see the dresses that Belle Saison carries, you'll run screaming from David's Bridal! I highly recommend this bridal shop!

Sent on 01/26/2010