Belle Saison Bridal Reviews

142 | Austin, TX

142 Reviews for Belle Saison Bridal

• Marissa

Marissa · Married on 11/05/2016

When I walked into my appointment at Belle Saison, I was completely blown away by their selection! Brittany listened to what I liked, looked at a few photos that I showed her, and had an immediate sense of what I was looking for. The third or fourth dress I tried on ended up being the one I chose! I went back and purchased it the next day! I appreciated Brittany's honesty and she is very talented at being able to help a bride choose the right dress! I am also very impressed with how my gown preservation turned out, so I definitely recommend using that service as well! The only aspect I recommend against is purchasing the dress care package. The only alterations service that comes with the dress package is through Nelda's Tailors, and I had a very negative experience with my dress alterations. I can't speak for the other alterations services that Belle Saison recommends, but I suggest trying a different place or finding your own place. But overall, I have nothing but positive things to say about Belle Saison!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Kate · Married on 06/18/2016

Awesome experience. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Kallie · Married on 06/11/2016

I HIGHLY recommend Belle Saison to any bride who is looking for the perfect dress and the best customer service! On the morning of my appointment, Belle Saison was extremely accommodating to my unexpected circumstances. My mother and I had a flat tire before embarking on our two-hour drive to the salon, which caused us to be over 30 minutes late to my appointment. My consultant, Brittany, went above and beyond to rearrange her schedule to accommodate me! She worked tirelessly with me for NEARLY 3 HOURS to find the dress of my dreams! Brittany's level of patience and devotion to her work is unsurpassed. She truly is passionate about helping brides find the perfect dress. Brittany listened to my likes and dislikes, and patiently guided me to find the dress which was an exact match to my preferences. The salon has a HUGE SELECTION of high quality, yet affordable bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses. Thanks to Brittany, I know I will feel like a princess on my wedding day in my beautiful Madeline Gardner gown from Belle Saison!

Sent on 11/22/2015

We had such a great experience choosing my wedding dress here! The staff was so friendly, helpful and patient, especially Brittany. She was professional and truly cared about me getting the dress I really hoped for rather than just the sale. Excellent experience!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Holly · Married on 04/22/2016

I went into Belle Saison a mess because the dress shop I had previously been to told me they couldn't get me a dress in time for my wedding. Belle Saison encouraged me that 5 1/2 months was plenty of time to get my dream dress. Amy helped me find a Stella York dress that is gorgeous and versatile, and it will be here in plenty of time! I'm so thankful for Belle Saison and their flexibility and service!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Mindy · Married on 04/21/2016

This was the second boutique I had been to shopping for my wedding dress. The experience here was wonderful and the prices couldn't be beat! I found my dream dress and can't wait for it to come in. I also can't wait to order my bridesmaids dresses from this boutique as well as mother of bride dress.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Amy · Married on 03/12/2016

I just found my wedding dress here! The service was great. They listened to what I liked and found me something amazing for the big day! I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 07/04/2015

Tj · Married on 01/02/2016

I got my wedding dress from Belle Saison. We got the dress care package (includes cleaning, delivery and pick up from tailor, steaming, and preservation). Everyone we interacted with was friendly, accommodating, and full for great advice (when asked). They were very patient despite my being clueless about what I wanted, and like a lot of brides, what I originally thought I wanted to wear was wrong. In fact, I ended up wearing what I thought I hated. Thank you, Belle Saison!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Nicole · Married on 12/12/2015

Like any other bride I went on a hunt for my wedding dress and it took the 5th shop to find my dress and it was here! Brittney was my consultant and I told her everything I did and did not want for my dress. She stayed within my budget and did not move from that amount! she made my experience so wonderful and hassle free. If you are in the Austin Area please stop by all the girls were wonderful!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Rebecca · Married on 10/10/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Brittany, my consultant here. I went to David's Bridal, and several other boutiques, but when I got to Belle Saison and Brittany began helping me, I knew based on the service I would be buying from them. Not to mention the amount of styles and selections that they have here!! I was blown away at the beautiful dresses and how they are able to stay within your budget!

Sent on 10/15/2015
  • aguerassio

Amanda · Married on 09/20/2015

After having a very disappointing first outing at David's Bridal, I made an appointment at Belle Saison, and it was WORLDS different, in a good way. They have a much better and higher quality selection of dresses, for one thing. Jess was super patient and helpful as I picked out and tried on a bunch, and once she got a feel for my taste suggested a few as well. The one I ended up going with was completely different from what I had thought I'd get beforehand! I'd also recommend their care package, which includes storing the dress up until your wedding day (so you don't have to keep it in the house where your fiance might see it!), pressing it before the wedding day, and then cleaning and preservation afterwards. I loved my dress, and was very happy with the service at Belle Saison, from start to end.

Sent on 10/26/2015

I could not have been more happy with my decision to go to Bell Saison, and eventually buy my wedding gown from them! Brittany was fantastic and picked out the perfect dress for me (the 3rd one I tried on)! The whole staff was amazing, and I highly recommend going here for your wedding dress!

Sent on 06/15/2015
  • Cari

Cari · Married on 05/16/2015

I live out of town, but am getting married in Austin so I knew that I also wanted to go shopping for dresses in Austin. We went to half a dozen other bridal stores before we ended up at Belle Saison. The employees at the other boutiques were mostly nice and their selection was decent, but they were nothing compared to Belle Saison! They truly made me feel like a bride--not just a customer--and their number one most important client. I didn't know exactly what style I wanted yet they were more than happy to offer their expert opinions and let me try on multiple dresses without any fuss! They put zero pressure on me, which made my decision even easier. The staff is outstanding, their selection is above and beyond any of the other stores, and they have many different price points. I highly recommend them! Yanna was DREAM COME TRUE!

Sent on 02/14/2015

Found the dress of my dreams! The ladies I worked with were helpful and professional. They took great care of me and my dress. Very happy with Belle Saison Bridal!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Kristyn · Married on 04/24/2015

I tried on several wedding dresses at multiple places in Austin, but found the most amazing dress for me at Belle Saison. They have a really good variety of styles to choose from and the staff are all very friendly. I was very lucky that Brittany helped me, because she is absolutely wonderful! Not only did she help me find the perfect dress, but she put me first and was really good at dealing with the ladies that I brought with me too. Dress shopping was stressful for me, but she helped put me at ease and I had a really great experience with her. I cannot praise Brittany enough!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Beautiful dresses in a variety of price ranges. They also have a wide selection of both bridesmaids' dresses and bridal gowns. The girls working here were so sweet and helpful. My dress, sash, and veil all came in much earlier than expected. They also work with a great group of tailors. Beautiful products, helpful staff, and great quality! Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/08/2015

Rachel · Married on 03/14/2015

I bought my Maggie Sottero wedding gown and ordered my bridesmaids' dresses from Brittany with Belle Saison. They have a lovely store with plenty of room to look at dresses. Brittany was SO amazing and fun to work with. You are able to look through the dresses yourself and pick several you would like to try on. Brittany got an idea of what I was looking for and took it from there. My top three picks were all ones she pulled for me. She also made picking out the bridesmaid dresses so easy. I went with different styles and colors and she was able to give me tips and advice and was so patient as I figured out exactly what I wanted. All the dresses came in with plenty of time. We purchased the package from Belle Saison where they will transport the gown to and from the alterations location, steam the dress and veil before bridal portraits and the wedding day, as well as preserve the dress for you. This was such an amazing deal. Everything turned out perfect. I highly recommend Belle Saison (and Brittany!) to everyone!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Brandee · Married on 03/07/2015

I got my wedding gown here. I found the allure bridal dress online and I couldn't find any stores that had it in stock. Finally my mom found it online at this store. Since it was a previous season's dress, it was half off! The saleswoman was great and super helpful. I would recommend this store.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Christy · Married on 02/28/2015

Belle Saison Bridal was the only place that gave me the time of day when picking out bridesmaid dresses and providing all details about the dresses and order process. They made the process simple, convenient and easy for me!

Sent on 05/03/2014

Heather · Married on 12/27/2014

Thank you ladies. The girls at the salon made me feel amazing. They made this a perfect day and made it so easy and simple to say yes to my dress. Can not wait to walk down the aisle and feel amazing in the dress. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Sent on 03/08/2014
  • Kayla&Jorey

Kayla · Married on 12/13/2014

Found my perfect dress here! Also they provided a great deal for my bridemaids since I purchased my dress here. Service here is always great. Very friendly, professional and outstanding. Brittany helps me and my party every time we go in and she is incredible!

Sent on 03/18/2014

This is the best place to buy your wedding dress, nice, friendly, helpful, accommodating. YES, YES, YES!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Abbi · Married on 12/12/2014

They are so helpful and I love my dress!! This is great for all budgets.

Sent on 09/12/2014

Have had great experiences so far and look forward to final ones as my veil comes in!

Sent on 08/09/2014

Sara · Married on 11/02/2014

Wonderful staff that is friendly and attentive. My dress was the perfect one for me and I didn't even pick it out myself. My consultant Jessica picked it for me on a hunch and it was everything I wanted.

Sent on 11/04/2014