Belle Saison Bridal Reviews

128 Reviews for Belle Saison Bridal

1 User photo

Belle Saison Bridal 1

Alyssa · Married on 12/08/2018

I had such an amazing experience at Belle Saison and with my consultant, Kristin! I had been to two other chain stores to try on dresses and was starting to dread the experience. At these other stores I felt pressured and like an inconvenience with each dress I tried on. My experience at Belle Saison couldn't have been more different! Kristin was so energetic and attentive! She just seemed to understand what I was looking for, even if I didn't have the words to describe it. She was very careful to respect my budget so there was none of the awkwardness or pressure I had felt at other stores. I ended up walking away with a beautiful Mori Lee dress, a stunning veil, and a great care package for an amazing price! Thank you so much Belle Saison and Kristin, I’ll definitely be referring all my friends your way!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Belle Saison Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Alyssa! We look forward to being a part of your wedding!

Haileigh · Married on 10/26/2018

Best dress buying experience

I went dress shopping last November for my Oct 2018 wedding as I had family in town for Thanksgiving.
    We had been to 2 other bridal places and went to 1 more after Belle.
    I am not a sample size bride and at some of the other places they would cram me into either the only 3 normal sized gowns or would shove me into the smaller sizes. Belle never did this to mean. They had a great range of selection as well as sizing in shop so that I could actually see what I was buying.
    Our helper was absolutely amazing. She saw what I was picking and actually picked my chosen dress after only seeing 2-3 styles i liked. There also wasn't the upsell you get at other places. She new what my price range was and ensured I stayed in it.
    Once my dress came in I was able to have them hold it, transport it for fittings, steam it and clean it making my life easier.
    Thank you so much to the awesome staff at Belle Saisson!

Vanessa · Married on 05/26/2018

Belle Saison was so helpful! I came in with my budget and the kind of styles i was looking at online, and they picked dresses out according to what they thought i liked. I went to other stores before hand and did not get the same service as I did at Belle Saison. I found my dress here and absolutely love it! I am so glad I came to this shop, it was so worth the trip (came from San Antonio).

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 01/04/2018

I had a great experience at Belle Saison! I went to this shop because they had a designer that I absolutely loved! I went to one other shop prior and actually thought I found "the dress", but it wasn't my favorite Pinterest pin (which was at Belle Saison). I tried on the dress that I've been eyeing for months and was a little disappointed that I didn't have that moment. However the girl that was helping me (I forget her name) asked me what was missing about the dress. I told her and she said "I have one more I'd like you to try on". I tried on her suggestion, which was a mix between the dress from the other shop and my Pinterest dream dress, and didn't want to take the dress off! I'm so grateful that the staff know their inventory like the back of their hand or I would have missed out on my perfect dress! I absolutely recommend going here while dress shopping!

Deylen · Married on 08/27/2017

I found the dress of my dreams at Belle Saison Bridal! I went to 5 different stores around Austin area and found the perfect dress here. I'm petite, so I had a very difficult time finding gowns. I am only 5'2 ft. The lace all over the dress has a unique pattern which would've been ruinned if the dress was cut straight across. However, Belle Saison was able to order my dress with specific measurements for my height! How awesome is that?! The dress arrived few months after and it was absolutely stunning. I couldn't be happier with the entire experience at the store. I decided not to do alterations with the recommended seamstress given mixed opinions on reviews. I went to an independent seamstress, one of the best in the area - Victoria McLane (512-665-4674). I highly recommend her!!!

Emilie · Married on 05/27/2017

Belle Saison was so wonderful! Other bridal salons that I went to made me feel like I needed to rush and get out of there. The folks at Belle Saison were accomodating and let me take as many dresses to try on as I wanted. When I put "MY" dress on I knew immediately! I can't wait for it to come in in January!

Kim · Married on 05/26/2017

I had a great experience finding my dress at Belle Saison back in November of last year. I almost cancelled my appointment at Belle Saison because I had already tried 4 or 5 other places that weekend and was tired of looking. I am so glad I decided to go instead! I was helped by Brittany and she steered me toward several options (and eventually, "the dress!"). Brittany was great at only showing you dresses within your budget and was never pushy. The first time I went into Belle Saison I actually went by myself, so Brittany was very helpful in providing feedback on the dresses and I was able to narrow it down before I came back with my mom. Some may be put off by the fact that Belle Saison does not have an in-house seamstress like many other bridal boutiques do. However, I came to realize why this is actually a plus. My particular dress (a Maggie Sottero) came in both a "long" length and a "short" length. So I was actually able to order the short length and not have to have any alterations on the length of the dress (which can run you several hundred dollars). I was never offered the option to purchase a "short" length dress at any other boutique, so part of me thinks the other boutiques only offer one length for a dress so that people will spend money having it altered by their in-house seamstresses. Plus Belle Saison recommended an outside seamstress who did a wonderful job on my dress!

• Audreana

Audreana · Married on 04/01/2017

I LOVED Belle Saison! I went to two different places before making an appointment at Belle Saison. Everything was great and they were so accommodating and patient. I tried on about 7 dresses and actually tried on the dress I chose 3 different times and every single time Brittany was so patient! She helped me figure out what style I liked and she even picked dresses for me based off of how I felt about the dresses I tried on so far. They have a HUGE selection and plenty Mori Lee styles (my fav!) Plus they also offer your bridesmaids up to a 30% discount if you order through them, and they are also storing my dress/transporting it wherever I need it to go as well! I loveeeeeee them! Great, professional and extremely patient with an indecisive bride like myself!

Kristin · Married on 02/10/2017

I bought my dress here for my wedding back in February. I am so happy I chose this dress shop. I had waited too late to order a dress and the staff here went above and beyond to help me get the perfect dress in time for my wedding. They were so flexible with making time to meet with me even though I was completely clueless about the dress buying process. I was very impressed with the wide range of styles and price points this shop offers.

• Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 01/15/2017

I found my dream wedding dress at Belle Saison Bridal! This was the second place I searched and absolutely loved the service we received here! I had a large group of family/friends with me and they accommodated us happily! They had an amazing selection of dresses too! I got to pick out several I liked first, and then once I knew the styles/designs I liked best, Amy was awesome and helped pick out similar designs she thought I would love, and I definitely did! My perfect gown ended up being a ballgown Allure Bridal dress that brought me to tears I loved it so much! I received so many compliments at our wedding on the dress as well :) I would definitely recommend shopping here!

Claire · Married on 01/02/2017

Belle Saison was exactly what I was looking for. As soon as I walked in I knew I was going to find my dress there. They had so many different styles available and still everything was so classic. We worked with Sarah and she was so amazing! She was super informed about all the dresses which made it quick and easy. She was also honest, which I loved!
    We got our Bridesmaids dresses here as well and they turned out great! They had a larger selection than I was expecting and they weren't horribly ugly like a lot of bridesmaids dresses.

Megan · Married on 12/09/2016

I bought my dress from Belle Saison and couldn't be happier with the entire experience. It was the very first place I went to look and ended up purchasing the very first dress I tried on. The staff were all so sweet and helpful throughout the entire process. I purchased the dress care package through them as well, which I highly recommend. I loved working with this Bridal Saloon and would recommend anyone who is looking, stop by Belle Saison!

Ashley · Married on 11/26/2016

We were looking for a very unique dress - vintage 50s and tea length - they were the only store in Austin that offered several to choose from. They took the time to help us get just hat we were looking for and were always cheerful and eager to help. They recommended an excellent seamstress - Neldas - and have a great cleaning, storage, and preservation package that is a good value and very helpful.

• Marissa

Marissa · Married on 11/05/2016

When I walked into my appointment at Belle Saison, I was completely blown away by their selection! Brittany listened to what I liked, looked at a few photos that I showed her, and had an immediate sense of what I was looking for. The third or fourth dress I tried on ended up being the one I chose! I went back and purchased it the next day! I appreciated Brittany's honesty and she is very talented at being able to help a bride choose the right dress! I am also very impressed with how my gown preservation turned out, so I definitely recommend using that service as well! The only aspect I recommend against is purchasing the dress care package. The only alterations service that comes with the dress package is through Nelda's Tailors, and I had a very negative experience with my dress alterations. I can't speak for the other alterations services that Belle Saison recommends, but I suggest trying a different place or finding your own place. But overall, I have nothing but positive things to say about Belle Saison!

Kate · Married on 06/18/2016

Awesome experience. Would highly recommend.

Kallie · Married on 06/11/2016

I HIGHLY recommend Belle Saison to any bride who is looking for the perfect dress and the best customer service! On the morning of my appointment, Belle Saison was extremely accommodating to my unexpected circumstances. My mother and I had a flat tire before embarking on our two-hour drive to the salon, which caused us to be over 30 minutes late to my appointment. My consultant, Brittany, went above and beyond to rearrange her schedule to accommodate me! She worked tirelessly with me for NEARLY 3 HOURS to find the dress of my dreams! Brittany's level of patience and devotion to her work is unsurpassed. She truly is passionate about helping brides find the perfect dress. Brittany listened to my likes and dislikes, and patiently guided me to find the dress which was an exact match to my preferences. The salon has a HUGE SELECTION of high quality, yet affordable bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses. Thanks to Brittany, I know I will feel like a princess on my wedding day in my beautiful Madeline Gardner gown from Belle Saison!

We had such a great experience choosing my wedding dress here! The staff was so friendly, helpful and patient, especially Brittany. She was professional and truly cared about me getting the dress I really hoped for rather than just the sale. Excellent experience!

Holly · Married on 04/22/2016

I went into Belle Saison a mess because the dress shop I had previously been to told me they couldn't get me a dress in time for my wedding. Belle Saison encouraged me that 5 1/2 months was plenty of time to get my dream dress. Amy helped me find a Stella York dress that is gorgeous and versatile, and it will be here in plenty of time! I'm so thankful for Belle Saison and their flexibility and service!

Mindy · Married on 04/21/2016

This was the second boutique I had been to shopping for my wedding dress. The experience here was wonderful and the prices couldn't be beat! I found my dream dress and can't wait for it to come in. I also can't wait to order my bridesmaids dresses from this boutique as well as mother of bride dress.

Amy · Married on 03/12/2016

I just found my wedding dress here! The service was great. They listened to what I liked and found me something amazing for the big day! I couldn't be happier.

TJ · Married on 01/02/2016

I got my wedding dress from Belle Saison. We got the dress care package (includes cleaning, delivery and pick up from tailor, steaming, and preservation). Everyone we interacted with was friendly, accommodating, and full for great advice (when asked). They were very patient despite my being clueless about what I wanted, and like a lot of brides, what I originally thought I wanted to wear was wrong. In fact, I ended up wearing what I thought I hated. Thank you, Belle Saison!

Nicole · Married on 12/12/2015

Like any other bride I went on a hunt for my wedding dress and it took the 5th shop to find my dress and it was here! Brittney was my consultant and I told her everything I did and did not want for my dress. She stayed within my budget and did not move from that amount! she made my experience so wonderful and hassle free. If you are in the Austin Area please stop by all the girls were wonderful!

Rebecca · Married on 10/10/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Brittany, my consultant here. I went to David's Bridal, and several other boutiques, but when I got to Belle Saison and Brittany began helping me, I knew based on the service I would be buying from them. Not to mention the amount of styles and selections that they have here!! I was blown away at the beautiful dresses and how they are able to stay within your budget!

• aguerassio

Amanda · Married on 09/20/2015

After having a very disappointing first outing at David's Bridal, I made an appointment at Belle Saison, and it was WORLDS different, in a good way. They have a much better and higher quality selection of dresses, for one thing. Jess was super patient and helpful as I picked out and tried on a bunch, and once she got a feel for my taste suggested a few as well. The one I ended up going with was completely different from what I had thought I'd get beforehand! I'd also recommend their care package, which includes storing the dress up until your wedding day (so you don't have to keep it in the house where your fiance might see it!), pressing it before the wedding day, and then cleaning and preservation afterwards. I loved my dress, and was very happy with the service at Belle Saison, from start to end.