Belle Of The Ball By LilyAnna Reviews

Belle Of The Ball By LilyAnna 6
Belle Of The Ball By LilyAnna 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Schwartzberg · Married on 05/04/2019

She does bar/bat mitzvah hair and make up too!!!

I looked to Wedding Wire to find a top-rated hair and make up stylist to hire for my son’s bar mitzvah. Lily responded to my message immediately and was incredibly accommodating. She came to my house for a midday appointment to do hair and make up for myself and my daughter for our pre-bar mitzvah temple photos. And she arrived promptly at at 6:00 a.m. Saturday morning to get me, my daughter and my mother ready for 9:00 am services on the big day! She was efficient and stayed on schedule, but also personable and friendly. She was so patient and helpful with my teenage daughter who was quite indecisive with respect to hair and make up choices. In the end, we all received so many compliments and I have already recommended Lily to several other Mitzvah parents in the area.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Belle Of The Ball By LilyAnna's reply:

Jessica, it was a pleasure working with you and your family on such a special occasion. Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. Mazel Tov!

Nicole · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing!! I highly would recommend Lily to anyone. She is extremely patient and has alot of great suggestions and recommendations that other stylist didn't suggest. She honest and my hair and makeup was amazing for my wedding. Even the photographer said that she has never seen my style hair and she loved my makeup.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Lilly is professional and personable in all aspects in her field. For my brothers wedding this past summer she came to the house on time with all necessary make-up and hair supplies! Weddings are extremely stressful, but my hair and make-up were one thing I didn't fret about! She took my vision and created a beautiful up-do my family raved over! I would recommend her to everyone I know and In the future will definitely use her for my wedding!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Belle Of The Ball By LilyAnna's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with the entire wedding party! Your whole family is fantastic! Everyone looked beautiful :). Thank you for the wonderful review it is much appreciated!!!

Julia · Married on 10/07/2018

Absolutely fantastic!

It was such a wonderful experience and made my wedding that much better. There is no other way to say it than she worked magic! From getting enough staffing to do my hair and make up, all 7 bridesmaids, my mother and the last minute addition of my MIL. Everyone looked fantastic. I offer my highest recommendation! Would absolutely book again.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Kristin · Married on 09/15/2018

I can’t say enough about Lily and her team. Not only did I have a lot of revisions to my original contract but I was fielding questions for all my bridesmaids through Lily leading up to the wedding. Lily was by far one of the best parts of my overall wedding/preparations. She was attentive, professional, understanding, the list goes on. She did an amazing job and I would hire her all over again for my big day! Absolutely cannot go wrong with Belle of the Ball :)

Sent on 09/20/2018

Belle Of The Ball By LilyAnna's reply:

You are such an amazing women and it was an absolute pleasure to be apart of your big day. Can not wait to see all of the photos and hear all about the wedding and honeymoon! Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review. Congratulations!!!

Kerri · Married on 08/25/2018

Belle of the Ball by LilyAnna was AMAZING for my wedding day hair, and that of my MOH, bridesmaids, mother, and flower girl. All in all, 10 girls had their hair styled and everyone looked amazing. I wasn't completely sure the style I wanted, but had about 10 photographs I liked. LilyAnna incorporated all of the items I liked and made a unique, beautiful style that I was so happy with!! She and her assistant flew through all of the girls that needed their hair done and we were ready well ahead of schedule, reducing stress and maximizing our enjoyment of the day. The women were very friendly and made the experience extremely enjoyable. LilyAnna worked with my photographers to ensure wonderful photos were taken during the styling. LilyAnna also made sure to touch up anyone's hair who may have wanted small tweaks, and put in great effort to ensure that everyone was happy. I cannot recommend Belle of the Ball enough!!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Belle Of The Ball By LilyAnna's reply:

Kerri, you & your group were so much fun and such a pleasure to work with! We truly appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you for another event in the future. Congratulations!!!

Deame · Married on 08/11/2018

Lily was amazing. She was extremely responsive and catered to our needs. She was very on time and very helpful. We very much enjoyed her presence. She’s also very calm, positive, and energetic. She also provides great value for her service. We are so glad we found her!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Charlotte · Married on 05/18/2018

Loved working with Lily and her team! This is the 3rd time I've had my hair done by them for a wedding and each time it has turned out great and held well though the night even with wind and dancing!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Alyse · Married on 04/21/2018

Lily!! You were one of my favorite vendors for the day. Our wedding on 4/21/18 was flawless, and Lily was such a big help! First off, Lily and her team are great when it comes to communication. I never went over 24 hours without hearing a response to an email, most of the time I heard back within a few hours, and texts were super fast. I used Lily for a trial, and she went through SEVERAL designs of my hair, until we found an exact look that I was in love with. Then, she did my makeup in layers, slowly adding more and more until I found my perfect look. I'm not the type of person that normally wears a lot of makeup, so I was super concerned about this part, but Lily was an expert and knew exactly what to do!
    When the day of the wedding arrived, Lily showed up early to set up, and let me tell you, what a professional set up it was! I had 6 girls getting hair and makeup done, including myself. It took less then 4 hours, and then Lily worked with my photographer getting detail shots done. Not only did she work with me every step of the way, but her assistant worked with my girls getting every last detail perfect for them. All of us looked stunning ( if I do say so myself ). Lily and her team were also super affordable, which was a HUGE plus. I honestly am so happy with how everything came out, and would advise any bride I meet to look up Belle of the Ball! 10 stars if I could! Thank you Lily and team!

Sent on 05/17/2018
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 01/25/2018

She is the best! Hands down!

Lily was not only an incredible hair stylist for my daughters special night with her daddy but also made my daughter feel so comfortable! She was silly and fun while working her masterpiece that was my daughters hair that night! Not only did she make my daughters hair perfection but she tied up all the loose ends for the night like pinning my husbands boutonnière and even gave my hair a little Juj for my date with my son who was taking me out to dinner since his sister was going out with daddy! I will use Lily for EVERY EVENT from here on out and i will recommend her to anyone who asks and anyone who doesn’t!!!! LOVED HER SO MUCH!!!

Sent on 02/03/2019
    Belle Of The Ball By LilyAnna 8
    Belle Of The Ball By LilyAnna 9
    Belle Of The Ball By LilyAnna 10
    Belle Of The Ball By LilyAnna 11

Kathy · Married on 11/24/2017

I can’t say enough about how absolutely awesome it was dealing with Lily and her team, it couldn’t have been more pleasurable and wonderful. Their work was perfection and everyone looked totally stunning. There were 14 girls to be handled and she did it timely with ease and patience. To say Lily and her team are super talented is truly an understatement. Lily completely help in making my daughters wedding day classy, elegant and beautiful. Definitely has become our go to person for any other events. Cant thank you enough Lily, you are fabulous.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/19/2017

Lilly helped make my wedding day so magical! Even though I did not have a particular style that I wanted she listed to all the things that I did and did not want and did an absolutely awesome job on my hair. She also did my daughter's hair and that turned out just the same even without any irons! I also had airbrush makeup and that was ah maz ING! It stayed the whole day and I truly did look like a princess! Loved the glitter that was on my eyes. She even brought along someone to help keep my daughter busy while she was working on me. I loved everything and would definitely work with her again.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Michele · event on 10/14/2017

Since being pregnant and swollen, it had become increasingly uncomfortable to do my own makeup on a daily basis, let alone a special occasion like my baby shower. I reached out to Lily to see if she could help me, and she was very responsive. She confirmed the date and time with me, and told me that she was available! We had communicated in the days leading up to my shower about what I had envisioned for hair and makeup, and she assured me I would look beautiful. The morning of the shower Lily came fully prepared, and got right to work. The airbrush makeup was flawless, my eye shadow was exactly what I wanted, and we even added false eyelshes. My hair was perfect, and lasted all day. I would definitely use Lily again for any type of occasion. In fact, I look forward to my next event just to be able to work with Lily again!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Belle Of The Ball By LilyAnna's reply:

It was such a pleasure getting you ready for the shower! Thank you so much for your kind words. Congratulations!!!!
  • F

Fatima · Married on 09/30/2017

To say that Lily was amazing for my wedding day is the understatement of the year. Her team was professional, detail-oriented, and had the patience of saints. Her ideas and outcomes made everyone look absolutely stunning . Her team had the task of hair and makeup for ages 8 through 83 and they were flawless. Even as unrelated wedding day obstacles were presenting themselves, Lily kept me (the bride) calm and focused. I have
    already booked her for 2 upcoming events. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to look and feel beautiful on their special day.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Belle Of The Ball By LilyAnna's reply:

Congratulations!!! It has been such a pleasure working with and getting to know you and your amazing family! Looking forward to your daughters prom this year and seeing the wedding photos!

Darlene · Married on 09/09/2017

Lily and Haley were simply amazing!! What a team!!! We had a beach wedding and my hair and makeup (as well as my maid of honor's) was exactly what I wanted it to be. Beachy and elegant. Even with the wind on the beach and at our outdoor venue, my style remained perfect.
    Thank you so much for making the day even more beautiful.

Sent on 09/25/2017
    Belle Of The Ball By LilyAnna 12
    Belle Of The Ball By LilyAnna 13
    Belle Of The Ball By LilyAnna 14
    Belle Of The Ball By LilyAnna 15

Belle Of The Ball By LilyAnna's reply:

It was such an honor to be apart of your big day! Absolutely beautiful bride inside and out. Thank you so much for the kind words. Looking forward to seeing the gorgeous photos from your big day.

Rachael · Married on 08/20/2017

We had the upmost pleasure of Lily coming to our home to provide our son with his very first haircut! I was referred to Lily by a friend who had used her services for her wedding and just knew that she was the perfect person for the job. Weddings and toddlers might be a little different but this just shows that she can do it all. Her patience and sweetness with him just surpassed our expectations and now he has just the most handsome little man haircut. We can't wait to have her back!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Dawn · Married on 08/19/2017

I needed serious hair help for my event and I reached out to this amazing woman! My hair is damaged from over dying and it is also super thin. Nothing I could do myself would have been anywhere close to what she had done. As soon as I sat down she went right to work. She teased, curled, and sprayed away. In minutes my hair looked amazing! It had volume, it had style, and most importantly, I felt beautiful. She is simply the best!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Kathleen · Married on 07/29/2017

Belle of the Ball by LilyAnna did an amazing job styling my wedding party. Lily and her team were incredibly sweet and helpful throughout the whole process. Their goal is to make you feel beautiful, and they definitely delivered. Lily is such a talented hair stylist and make up artist--she truly understood what look I wanted and was able to create my vision. I highly recommend these ladies!

Sent on 08/22/2017

rachel · Married on 07/25/2017

Awesome job with everyone’s hair for our besties big day!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Belle Of The Ball By LilyAnna 16

Corrin · Married on 07/23/2017

Lily did such an amazing job and was so helpful in giving advice and pointing me in the right direction for hair and makeup for my wedding. She was super patient and professional with all of my crazy questions, and she did such a beautiful job on everyone. I was so impressed with how everything came out, it was better than I'd dreamed! She was funny and personable and kept everyone on top of everything, which is a huge relief and helped keep me calm all day. Her prices were great and she is fantastic at everything she does. I cannot recommend her enough, thank you so much Lily!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Jillian · Married on 05/25/2017

Lilly Was Amazing. I would Recommend Any Future Bride to work with her and her team.

She was very personable, very helpful, and very understanding of any issues that arose during the wedding day. Great Support System! She made my wedding day make-up and hair beautiful and memorable! Thank You Lily for Your Service!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Belle Of The Ball By LilyAnna's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful review! It was such a pleasure to be apart of your special day! Congratulations!!! Looking forward to seeing your beautiful wedding day photos!

michelle · Married on 05/12/2017

Lily was amazing. From the trial to the actual wedding everything was beautiful! My makeup and hair was awesome and bridesmaids hair looked stunning. She really is worth every penny and is very cost effective. She will work with you if you have a certain budget in mind and does not over charge for anything! I couldn't have been any more thrilled with the way things turned out! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/20/2017
  • I

Inna · Married on 02/19/2017

Lily and her team were the absolute best! I had a makeup and hair trial prior to the wedding and then had another hair trial because I decided to change the style. Lily is very detail oriented, asks lots of questions and shows many variations of hair and makeup to make sure her client loves their look. On the day of the wedding she came with her team set up quickly and had a very organized flow to have everyone's hair and makeup done on time. Would highly recommend Lily for high quality, very reasonable prices and attention to detail!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Missy · Married on 10/28/2016

Lily was professional, responsive, creative, friendly, and helpful! She made booking the event easy, she took care of logistics of the day, and she helped my sister and me find styles that we loved and that last through hours of pictures and LOTS of dancing!! I would recommend Lily to anyone and everyone and will definitely call her again if I am in need of a formal stylist! (Lily if you see this, thank you so much!!)
    -Missy