Belle of Louisville Reviews

Belle of Louisville 1
Belle of Louisville 2
Belle of Louisville 3

Cherry Family · Married on 07/28/2018

Sunset Cruise Rehearsal Dinner - Perfect!!

As the Parents of the Groom we chose the Belle of Louisville for our Rehearsal Dinner venue. The personal service was exceptional and took care of our every need - sometimes before we even asked! A sunset cruise on the OHIO was the perfect start for our wedding weekend!

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Jack

Jack and Tina Marshall · Married on 06/22/2018

Bell of Louisville

Excellent and accommodating!! Rave reviews from guest!!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Belle of Louisville 4
    Belle of Louisville 5
    Belle of Louisville 6

Lon · Married on 10/15/2016

I have to say the Staff AND Crew of the Belle of Louisville went above and beyond ALL expectations. I still have friends and family who tell me "That was the most fun I've ever had at a wedding!"... If there's one thing I could do differently, it would be to reserve the ship for an extra hour.
    I will forever hold that day near and dear to my heart, and Diane made CERTAIN that everything went off as scheduled, and Captain Mark did a wonderful job officiating the ceremony, and Captain Drew took us for a memorable cruise.
    If you want a memorable wedding, a FUN wedding, and something quite out of the ordinary (after all, how many people do YOU know that were wed on a 102 year old steamboat?), look into the Belle of Louisville. I promise you'll love it!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Charles · Married on 10/01/2016

Diane and team were super accommodating throughout the planning through execution of the wedding party. We did not have an outside wedding planner and Diane helped us manage the details of the event while ensuring our vision for the evening was captured. All of our guests left saying this was the most fun wedding they had ever been to!

Sent on 01/25/2017
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/18/2016

This wonderful excursion boat provides an exceptional planner, a beautiful venue that needs very little additional decoration, an officiant (the Captain), and a fun, unique trip around the Ohio River above the Falls of the Ohio, beautiful scenery! The planner will help with pre-event planning, booking the caterer, and low prices for extras to make the event really special. The boat is owned by the Metro Louisville (City govt) so no tipping is allowed! They have a no smoking policy, and you have to be inspected on boarding (even gifts have to be unwrapped or in gift bags).
    We were on the Spirit of Jefferson Riverboat, their smaller venue. It was PERFECT! We had about 60 guests, the boat ride was very smooth, the DJ offered a well-researched historical commentary as we sailed along, and Diane was the best planner ever!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Howard · Married on 09/17/2016

4.2
      3.5

Everything was great ! Awesome !

Sent on 02/06/2017

Danielle · Married on 01/21/2017

4.2
      3.5
      3.0

We chartered the Spirit of Jefferson, the smaller boat, for our rehearsal dinner. Diane is so nice and easy to work with! She checked in on me multiple times, just to see if there was anything she could help with. We were given a discount charter price, due to the low demand is Jan. The only issue we had was an incorrect entree from the caterer, Mike's Catering, that the Belle uses. However, they did issue us a refund for some of the price per meal. Overall, I absolutely loved the river cruise and all of the staff and crew were extremely helpful and courteous!

Sent on 01/24/2017