53 Reviews for Belle Fleur Floral Design

Single Flowers (2)
Venue Visit (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
53 Belle Fleur Floral Design Reviews

Rebecca did a fantastic job for my daughter's wedding. She was responsive and any additions or deletions to the order were made correctly. During our initial meeting she did an excellent job finding out what my daughter envisioned for wedding flowers. I never once worried about the flowers, I knew they would be perfect.
Our guests commented that the flowers were "spectacular." Not only are her arrangements and bouquets unique and beautiful she is a wonderful person to work with. I hire her again without any reservations.

Profile Picture Heather, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I couldn't have been happier! The flowers were beautiful and it came together so well. Everyone complimented on the beautiful arrangements and my bouquet! Rebecca captured my vision from the beginning and went above and beyond ! Thanks a million!

Profile Picture Lynnette, 6/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rebecca was an absolute dream to work with! So kind and so responsive to emails, it was amazing! She made this part of wedding planning a breeze and a weight off of our shoulders. She was so gracious with accommodating any changes I made to the order, even last minute changes that I felt so guilty dropping on her, she handled without batting an eye. She was also so flexible and was able to work with our budget to help my flower dreams come true! She had a detailed breakdown with inspiration photos of what all was included in the cost and took the time to go over it all with me which was so nice.
All of the flowers were phenomenal! She made all of the bouquets, boutonnières/corsages, flower girl flower crown, swag for the arbor, all table arrangements, and decorated our cake.
If I could give more than 5 stars I would! Stop your search for a florist now because Rebecca is the lady for you! My husband and I still talk about how kind Rebecca was throughout the whole planning process. We will recommend her to anyone we know in need of flowers without hesitation. Thank you Rebecca for your kindness, patience, and outstanding flower skills! We appreciate you! You rock!

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Rebecca was amazing! I basically sent her one Pinterest picture, my budget, and the size of the wedding and she nailed it. I wanted something really unique and she did not disappoint. Everything was perfect. She was also super organized leading up to the event, providing a detailed estimate with everything she was planning to provide. She is truly an artist.2000

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nana, 11/4/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Single Flowers, Delivery, Set Up

Rebecca did an absolutely beautiful job with the flowers for our wedding. Our consultation was easy and Rebecca was able to recommend flowers that worked with our budget and the look we were going for. She did a good job explaining the process and was incredibly flexible when our number of tables changed (twice). She was also very accommodating to specific requests (like magnetic boutonnieres).

When our wedding day arrived the arrangements that Rebecca put together completely exceeded expectations. She chose beautiful flowers that were in season and the colors were fabulous. Our wedding coordinators, who have worked with many florists, could not stop raving about her work.

Some of our favorite pictures include the swag (giant floral bouquets) that she put together for the arbor we were married under because the flowers are so beautiful. If you are looking for a florist and Rebecca is in your area, you should definitely give her a call!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We couldn't have asked for a better florist - Rebecca is very talented, patient, and easy to work with. We loved all the arrangements she did for our wedding. She is truly amazing and a wonderful person.

Profile Picture Molly, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rebecca and Lena were wonderful to work with!! I'm not an expert with flowers or floral arrangements at all but these two were very easy to work with and captured my vision perfectly!

Profile Picture Kelli, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were so lucky to find Rebecca through a mutual connection! She is so kind and was really able to create just what we wanted for our day! We initially met and talked through our ideas for the day and what colors we were planning on incorporating for flowers. She was so good at painting a picture of what everything would look like, that we were never concerned throughout the entire process. We even had a late addition of flowers needed for the centerpieces and she was so accommodating! She personally delivered the flowers and bouquets to the venue and attached the greenery and flowers to the arch for the ceremony. We are so happy with Rebecca's work :)

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 8/6/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Single Flowers, Delivery, Set Up

Rebecca was so wonderful to work with and she captured just what I wanted/needed for my wedding. She was amazing help on my wedding day and even delivered my flowers and set up the garland (I think thats what it is called) for the arch that was the backdrop for our ceremony. The flowers lasted wonderfully on the day of! She also was able to adapt when I last minute decided I wanted some extra flowers for the centerpieces. I felt so taken care of and I would pick her over and over again!

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rebecca was such a pleasure to work with, and the flowers for our daughters wedding were STUNNING! Everything she touched, including the addition of flowers to the cake, was a work of art. More beautiful than I could ever imagine!

Profile Picture Deborah, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers for my wedding were exactly what I dreamed of! When I first contacted Rebecca she asked me to send her ideas of what I was wanting. She then emailed me a very organized and detailed quote with pictures! On my wedding day her assistant came to deliver the flowers and she placed flowers on my cake! All the beautiful details we discussed were accomplished by Rebecca I loved ALL of the flowers! My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. She was able to mix in all the pictures I sent to her into one perfect bouquet! She also has great prices! Book Belle Fleur if you want beautiful floral arrangement for great prices!

Profile Picture Bella, 7/9/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Rebecca was absolutely wonderful to work with. I sent her a photo of my floral print wedding dress and asked her to draw inspiration from the dress for our flowers. All day long I heard nothing but enthusiastic compliments about how perfectly the bouquet looked like the dress had come to life. Rebecca was professional, responsive and reasonably priced. I would certainly recommend Belle Fleur to a friend.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rebecca was the BEST to work with! My pinterest page was going in a million directions, but with her help, we directed my vision and I cannot stress enough how pleased I was with the final result! She is so easy and flexible to work with, and even was able to adapt last minute when we had a few changes.

She was also one of the most cost-effective florists I came across, offered re-purposing arrangements from the ceremony to reception, and had some incredible ideas to offer us. I honestly can't say enough how amazed our guests were with the florals. She made our whimsical woodsy wonderland come true and was a complete joy to work with.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!! =) Super happy with everything you did for us!!

Profile Picture Juan, 3/3/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rebecca did a wonderful job on our wedding loved our flowers I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The flowers were BEAUTIFUL!!! We could not have asked for anything more perfect for our wedding! And the service was amazing! Rebecca was so sweet and helpful especially with me being an out of state bride! Thank you so much for everything!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My daughter and I made arrangements to meet with Rebecca and she was great. My daughter had photos of what she wanted for her wedding and some things she wasn't too sure she wanted. Rebecca had some great ideas which we went with. She is very professional and she delivered all the flowers on time and they were beautiful. Her prices are very reasonable and her work is great.

Profile Picture Tanya, 10/14/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals

Rebecca was truly amazing! My husband and I went very minimal with decorations for our wedding, so finding the perfect florist was incredibly important to us. After just one consultation meeting, we knew the florals for our wedding would be absolutely stunning. Rebecca took the time to look at all of our inspirations and asked questions about each image in order to get a better understanding of what we were most drawn to. She was honest about flowers that would be out of season or too costly and provided suggestions for similar flowers and greenery that would be more cost effective, which was incredibly appreciated when keeping to our budget.

I am still in awe of the magnificent work she produced for our big day! From the gorgeous bouquets and six LARGE arrangements for our ceremony backdrop, to the cascading table arrangements and marvelous welcome table bouquet, every detail was absolutely flawless. Rebecca brought our dream wedding to life and I would highly recommend Belle Fleur Floral Design. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rebecca did an incredible job! Her work is beyond gorgeous and she is such a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend working with her for any occasion. Thank you for making our wedding such a beautiful day Rebecca!

Profile Picture Zooey, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

She did an Amazing job! It was such a dream to work with her and her love for what she does is amazing. I was so honored to have her as part of my wedding day. The flowers were spectacular, exactly what I wanted and people commented the whole evening on the beauty of her arrangements. Worth it!

Profile Picture User5452185, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Rebecca did an amazing job with the flowers at our wedding. We had a vision before hand and she took it and made it even better than what we could've imagined. She is creative and does absolutely beautiful work as well as so easy to work with. We would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture User7279102, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rebecca was wonderful! I showed her a few pictures I liked from Pinterest and she worked some magic! When I had changes to my order she didn't hesitate to make them. She made me a very happy bride! I wish I could get married again just so I could have more of her arrangements! I highly recommend her work. Plus, she is sweet and very professional!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I knew what colors I wanted and that I wanted something beautiful but I had no idea how to start picking which flowers to use. Rebecca helped me find pictures that I liked and when she put the flowers together they were just what I had come to picture and they were, indeed beautiful. Flowers are pricy but I really couldn't get around going ahead and paying an average price for flowers unless I wanted to do the work arranging them myself. It was worth paying for someone qualified to do it and Rebecca was good at finding flowers within our budget even for a winter wedding when flower choices are scarce.

Profile Picture User6313620, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Rebecca provided us with some amazing bouquets and centerpieces! We were coming from afar, so all of our consultations were over the phone, but she still executed our vision very well. We wanted something a little more unusual, and included thistles and fern curls (her suggestion) and it looked just fabulous. I'd highly recommend her for another wedding.

Profile Picture Josephine, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up