Belle Fleur Floral Design Reviews

Belle Fleur Floral Design 6
Belle Fleur Floral Design 7

Catharine · Married on 08/30/2019

Beautiful and Elegant Floral Arrangements

Rebecca did an amazing job at putting together all the floral arrangements for our wedding. They were elegant and gorgeous and perfectly fit the vision that I had in mind for the wedding. We got a lot of compliments from our guests.
    Rebecca was very flexible and easy to work with. I sent her a lot of pictures of the kind of floral design arrangements that I wanted for the center pieces, arch, bridal bouquets and mantle decorations. She worked off the pictures and brought them to life so beautifully. She is very knowledgeable when it comes to the variety of flowers and their availability during the current season.
    All in all, she made the process stress free (which I really appreciated) and she was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Belle Fleur Floral Design 8
    Belle Fleur Floral Design 9
    Belle Fleur Floral Design 10

Belle Fleur Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Catharina! I loved how it all turned out and am thrilled you did too. Zenith is so stunning and it was a beautiful day. What great taste you have. Thank you for your business!
    Sincerely,
    Rebecca

Vanessa Mosley · Married on 08/23/2019

Florist that WOWS!

Rebecca was awesome to work with! She was professional and timely in her responses and made our vision come to life! Every piece of floral design she added was truly stunning! Thank you Rebecca!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Belle Fleur Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Vanessa! I loved every aspect of your wedding flowers and working with you. What a great day it was out at Zenith. Thank you for the honor of being part of it! Blessings to you!
  • Melissa

Melissa Murphy · Married on 07/21/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Rebecca was wonderful to work with! Her knowledge of flowers made it easy to make decisions from day one. She took my vision and expanded it in a way I didn't even realize was possible! Our flowers were gorgeous and I wouldn't have changed a single thing. We will definitely be going back to her for anything else we need!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Belle Fleur Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Melissa...I am sooo happy to hear your loved the flowers! Thanks for your business, you were a joy to work with!

Brittany · Married on 05/18/2019

Simply fantastic!

If you're looking for a florist for anything, don't hesitate to contact Rebecca. When I first contacted her, I had a decent idea of what I wanted but what she created was perfect beyond my wildest dreams. She is open to your ideas, feedback, and willing to work with your budget. To top it off, she is absolutely the kindest person and is a true joy to work with. My flowers were stunning and arranged with exceptional care, right down to the perfect spray roses on my flower crown. Each piece was truly a work of art. There are not enough words to accurately depict how fantastic Rebecca is. Contact her immediately, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Belle Fleur Floral Design 11
    Belle Fleur Floral Design 12

Belle Fleur Floral Design's reply:

Brittany, you are SO sweet and I LOVED working with you too! You made creating something gorgeous for you guys so easy. Thank you for your business! Marriage blessings to you guys!

Kim Ogren · Married on 05/10/2019

Fantastic flowers!

My fiance and I decided on a very small wedding about a month before we got married. Rebecca was kind enough to do our flowers in this time frame--and right before Mother's Day weekend! I love Rebecca's design style (check out her Instagram, @bellefleur503) and she was able to work her magic with a combination of flowers and succulents as we requested. The process for setting up the order was easy and straightforward, which I greatly appreciated. It didn't matter that we were a small order, we still felt like we were treated as VIPs.

Our flowers were absolutely lovely! My husband, who isn't really a flower person, even loved them--particularly his boutonniere.

As an aside, I went to another, much larger (300+ person) wedding where Rebecca did the flowers. The flowers there were also stunning! It doesn't matter if you are having a smaller wedding, like me, or something much larger. Rebecca can and will deliver fantastic floral designs.

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Belle Fleur Floral Design 13
    Belle Fleur Floral Design 14

Kim,
    I'm feeling so blessed by this review! Thank you so much for your kind words...you and Justin were fantastic to work with :)
    ~Rebecca, Belle Fleur

Alexandra Utti · Married on 01/19/2019

Phenomenal!

LOVE LOVE LOVE ! I cant rave her enough. I tell everyone about her. She was not only extremely talented but she was so fun to work with. Very organized, flexible, and diligent. Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without her!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Belle Fleur Floral Design's reply:

I just am having the chance to read this review and I'm so grateful for clients like you! Your wedding at Salishan was SO fun and I enjoyed not only getting to know you, but your sweet Mom and grandma as well. Blessings to you Alexandra!

Alex Johnson · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing Experience!!

Rebecca was absolutely wonderful. Beautiful flowers, awesome service. Would recommend 100%!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Belle Fleur Floral Design's reply:

Hi Alex, thanks for your recommendation! I enjoyed working with you too and your flowers were so unique and fun.
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommend!

We loved working with Rebecca for our wedding! As soon as we met her, we knew she was the perfect fit for us. She immediately understood our vision and we left our consultation fully confident that she would bring it to life. Rebecca was responsive to messages and incredibly flexible with every change or addition I requested. I appreciated that she would send pictures of different options, so I could give feedback on what we did and didn't like. On the day of, I was blown away with how beautiful everything turned out. From the bouquets to the table arrangements, Rebecca exceeded our expectations. We can never thank her enough for the care that she put into making our day special.

Sent on 10/20/2018

MEGAN · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent Quality flowers and exactly what I had hoped for

I highly recommend Belle Fleur Floral Design. I had a good idea of the unique style I wanted, with succulents and dahlias, and what showed up ony wedding day was even better than my vision. I had more compliments on how gorgeous and unique my flowers were than I can count.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Megan,
    I loved your unique taste and was thrilled at the chance to use such fun textural elements such as succulents, along with local dahlias! I am grateful for the opportunity to work with you!
    Rebecca

Caitlin Shearer · Married on 09/14/2018

Best Florist Choice!

Rebecca was such a DREAM to work with! I could not be more pleased that I chose her as our floral vendor. She was always quick to respond, so personable, so helpful in making choices and truly made the experience seamless. We loved everything she did for us and were so thankful for her beautiful work.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Madi · Married on 08/25/2018

We loved working with Rebecca and Lena! They were really professional and brought my dreams to life! I loved our flowers and so did our guests. I highly recommend working with them. They listened to all of my ideas and used my Pinterest board as a starting place to create the flower arrangements. You will love working with Belle Fleur Floral Design!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Belle Fleur Floral Design's reply:

Madi, we loved your ideas and your wedding day setup and site was so fun! Thanks for your business and enjoy married life!!
    XO, Rebecca and Lena

Cheryl · Married on 07/21/2018

Rebecca was amazing to work with. During our consultation my daughter had a few ideas what she wanted but Rebecca was great at showing us pictures of all the different flowers available during July and offering suggestions on what would look great with out changing the idea she had in her mind . The day of the wedding all the flowers were fresh and absolutely beautiful. The flowers were a great mix of roses, hydrangeas, dahlias, greens and twigs which added height where we needed it. Everything was stunning and I highly recommend if you are looking for a florists that cares and has your best interest for your special day, Rebecca is it. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Heather · Married on 06/30/2018

Rebecca did a fantastic job for my daughter's wedding. She was responsive and any additions or deletions to the order were made correctly. During our initial meeting she did an excellent job finding out what my daughter envisioned for wedding flowers. I never once worried about the flowers, I knew they would be perfect.
    Our guests commented that the flowers were "spectacular." Not only are her arrangements and bouquets unique and beautiful she is a wonderful person to work with. I hire her again without any reservations.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Hailey · Married on 06/29/2018

Working with Belle Fleur Floral Design for our wedding was an absolute dream! Rebecca took our vision for our flowers and made it come to life. The flowers were gorgeous and everyone that we worked with was incredibly sweet and accommodating. We can't recommend this company enough!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Lynnette · Married on 06/18/2018

I couldn't have been happier! The flowers were beautiful and it came together so well. Everyone complimented on the beautiful arrangements and my bouquet! Rebecca captured my vision from the beginning and went above and beyond ! Thanks a million!

Sent on 07/03/2018
  • MrsGtoBe

Kayla · Married on 05/12/2018

Rebecca was an absolute dream to work with! So kind and so responsive to emails, it was amazing! She made this part of wedding planning a breeze and a weight off of our shoulders. She was so gracious with accommodating any changes I made to the order, even last minute changes that I felt so guilty dropping on her, she handled without batting an eye. She was also so flexible and was able to work with our budget to help my flower dreams come true! She had a detailed breakdown with inspiration photos of what all was included in the cost and took the time to go over it all with me which was so nice.
    All of the flowers were phenomenal! She made all of the bouquets, boutonnières/corsages, flower girl flower crown, swag for the arbor, all table arrangements, and decorated our cake.
    If I could give more than 5 stars I would! Stop your search for a florist now because Rebecca is the lady for you! My husband and I still talk about how kind Rebecca was throughout the whole planning process. We will recommend her to anyone we know in need of flowers without hesitation. Thank you Rebecca for your kindness, patience, and outstanding flower skills! We appreciate you! You rock!

Sent on 07/14/2018
    Belle Fleur Floral Design 15
    Belle Fleur Floral Design 16
    Belle Fleur Floral Design 17
    Belle Fleur Floral Design 18
    Belle Fleur Floral Design 19

Nana · Married on 11/04/2017

Rebecca was amazing! I basically sent her one Pinterest picture, my budget, and the size of the wedding and she nailed it. I wanted something really unique and she did not disappoint. Everything was perfect. She was also super organized leading up to the event, providing a detailed estimate with everything she was planning to provide. She is truly an artist.2000

Sent on 11/11/2017
    Belle Fleur Floral Design 20

Belle Fleur Floral Design's reply:

I am so grateful we got to work together and I appreciate your organization as well! Your travel theme paired with your exotic and unique flowers made for a stunning event. My favorite part were the mini kleenex for (e)motion sickness-so clever! Best wishes to you and Axel !

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

Rebecca did an absolutely beautiful job with the flowers for our wedding. Our consultation was easy and Rebecca was able to recommend flowers that worked with our budget and the look we were going for. She did a good job explaining the process and was incredibly flexible when our number of tables changed (twice). She was also very accommodating to specific requests (like magnetic boutonnieres).

When our wedding day arrived the arrangements that Rebecca put together completely exceeded expectations. She chose beautiful flowers that were in season and the colors were fabulous. Our wedding coordinators, who have worked with many florists, could not stop raving about her work.

Some of our favorite pictures include the swag (giant floral bouquets) that she put together for the arbor we were married under because the flowers are so beautiful. If you are looking for a florist and Rebecca is in your area, you should definitely give her a call!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Belle Fleur Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! It makes my job easy to work with when bride's are easy to work with as well. I enjoyed a chance to do a beach wedding and you couldn't have asked for a more beautiful September day, right?! I, too, LOVED the arch flowers. Truly a picturesque wedding! Marriage blessings to you guys!!!

Molly · Married on 09/09/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better florist - Rebecca is very talented, patient, and easy to work with. We loved all the arrangements she did for our wedding. She is truly amazing and a wonderful person.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Kelli · Married on 09/03/2017

Rebecca and Lena were wonderful to work with!! I'm not an expert with flowers or floral arrangements at all but these two were very easy to work with and captured my vision perfectly!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Lyndsey · Married on 08/06/2017

We were so lucky to find Rebecca through a mutual connection! She is so kind and was really able to create just what we wanted for our day! We initially met and talked through our ideas for the day and what colors we were planning on incorporating for flowers. She was so good at painting a picture of what everything would look like, that we were never concerned throughout the entire process. We even had a late addition of flowers needed for the centerpieces and she was so accommodating! She personally delivered the flowers and bouquets to the venue and attached the greenery and flowers to the arch for the ceremony. We are so happy with Rebecca's work :)

Sent on 08/21/2017

Lyndsey · Married on 08/06/2017

Rebecca was so wonderful to work with and she captured just what I wanted/needed for my wedding. She was amazing help on my wedding day and even delivered my flowers and set up the garland (I think thats what it is called) for the arch that was the backdrop for our ceremony. The flowers lasted wonderfully on the day of! She also was able to adapt when I last minute decided I wanted some extra flowers for the centerpieces. I felt so taken care of and I would pick her over and over again!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Deborah · Married on 07/22/2017

Rebecca was such a pleasure to work with, and the flowers for our daughters wedding were STUNNING! Everything she touched, including the addition of flowers to the cake, was a work of art. More beautiful than I could ever imagine!

Sent on 07/27/2017
  • Bella

Bella · Married on 07/09/2017

The flowers for my wedding were exactly what I dreamed of! When I first contacted Rebecca she asked me to send her ideas of what I was wanting. She then emailed me a very organized and detailed quote with pictures! On my wedding day her assistant came to deliver the flowers and she placed flowers on my cake! All the beautiful details we discussed were accomplished by Rebecca I loved ALL of the flowers! My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. She was able to mix in all the pictures I sent to her into one perfect bouquet! She also has great prices! Book Belle Fleur if you want beautiful floral arrangement for great prices!

Sent on 07/19/2017