Belle Fiore, LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 09/02/2021

Beautiful Wedding Florals

We had such a great experience with Mo and his team! Our vision for our wedding was executed and we could not be more pleased with the results. Mo was professional and answered all of our questions and concerns that we had during the wedding planning process. Our guests were super impressed and gave us tons of compliments on floral and decor. My wife and I are so happy that we chose Belle Fiore for our wedding!
  • Jacob
    Jacob A. Married on 06/20/2021

Great Florist

Mo was such a great person to work with for our June 20th wedding!

He was so attentive, kind and nice! Just tell him your vision and or show him pictures and he will deliver and or throw in some o cool items.

We had a great time working with him! He is a must hire.
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 05/28/2021

Loved my flower arrangements!

I am a pretty laid-back person, but I will admit that I was probably the most "bridezilla" when it came to the flower arrangements because I love flowers. I showed Mo a pic of my dream centerpieces off of Pinterest, and he recreated it and based my bouquet off of it perfectly! I was obsessed with the centerpieces, bouquets, and sweetheart table arrangements and got my bouquet preserved as a forever keepsake. He also surprised me with peonies in mine and my 9 bridesmaids' bouquets the day of the wedding, which was such a generous and beautiful addition.
    Jessica Married on 11/02/2019

Great Work!

Belle Fiore did an amazing job with the flowers at my wedding. The whole process was very pleasant! Getting closer to the day Nadia was texting me with any questions she or I had which was sooooo helpful during that busy time. When we arrived at the venue Mo and Nadia were both there working with their team to make the room exactly as I imagined it.
    Manal Married on 08/10/2018
    There is no one better than Belle Fiore to decorate your wedding.Moe is such a talented designer and Nadia was more than helpful throughout our entire wedding process,she was attentive and professional from minute one when I called her and described our needs.Everything was amazing,Thank you Belle Fiore
    Leila Married on 06/17/2018
    Excellent service,great team and designer,fresh flowers,and everything on time.highly recommend Belle Fiore!!!
    Aya Married on 06/12/2018
    Belle Fiore was amazing!! And working with Moe and Nadia was such a pleasant experience.They did everything they could to work with my small budget and still made me the most beautiful wedding,They provided the gorgeous arrangements,the fresh flowers and a romantic touch that made my night magical.I highly recommend Belle Fiore!!!!
    Natasha Married on 06/06/2018
    We are so, so happy that we went with Belle Fiore for our wedding! Nadia and Mo were so easy to work with and paid EXTREME attention to all of the details. Despite the extreme heat conditions in the past few weeks leading up to our wedding, Mo created GORGEOUS arrangements with the perfect colors and textures-even better than we could've conceptualized! I gave him a challenge with varied centerpieces and total creative control, and they all turned out PERFECT! We are still receiving compliments from all of our guests on all of the floral decor!!! We definitely recommend Belle Fiore for as your wedding florist!
    Hayle Married on 06/01/2018
    Stunning,amazing,organized and talented !! Thats Belle Fiore
    Kelly Married on 05/28/2018
    Belle Fiore did a stunning job on my flowers and setting up my decorations. They were perfectly whimsical and gorgeous! I gave Mo an idea of what I wanted with a color scheme and vision and they delivered BEYON EXPECTATIONS!! My ceremony and reception were so beautifully set up and I will recommend Belle Fiore to all of my friends and family!
    Aryana Married on 05/22/2018
    Mo is extremely talented at what he does and an absolute dream to work with!! I went through a list of recommended florists from my venue and none had the versatility and talent that Belle Fiore had. Mo and his team really do it all and make it a priority to understand your personal style and vision and bring it to life. He also works within your budget and will add extras because he believes it will enhance the overall aesthetics of your wedding without bumping up the price! The day of the wedding everything from the centerpieces, to the arch, to the sweetheart table was absolute perfection and was so crucial in creating the magical, romantic vibe we envisioned for our special day. Thank you Mo & Belle Fiore!!!
    Tammy Married on 05/18/2018
    Belle Fiore is awesome and super easy to work with! Moe provides great insights on how to craft flowers for your special day. He has a special talent for taking your thoughts and ideas and turning them into reality. Our flowers were the perfect compliment to our perfect day!
    Nate Married on 05/16/2018
    Ok first lets start with my bouquet!! With all thid classical combination of colors and sure adding Moes touch that gave it the perfect look! I love how he can transform any significant garment into an absolutely beautiful floral design.Belle Fiore did an amazing job,they were organized even with the smallest details.Nadia and the team took such time and care in incorporating exactly what i wanted.Its har to come across someone who puts this level of care into their business.I highly recommend Belle Fiore.
    Lee Married on 05/12/2018
    We couldnt have any othet way and are extremely happy with the service that was provided!! Moe with his 20 years of experience was professional,organized and very accomodating and also his team worked closely with us to ensure that everything is perfect.I cant say enough amazing things about Belle Fiore.Everything was exactly the way i imagined and planned it to be.
    Rita Married on 05/07/2018
    There are honestly no words to describe how beautiful of a job Belle Fiore did at my wedding. It was an absolute dream when I saw their final product and it was truly more than anything I could have ever imagined! I HIGHLY recommend this florist to any bride out there looking for a budget friendly florist whose work is absolutely OVER-THE-TOP AMAZING!
    Ashenty Married on 05/06/2018
    Moe and his team from Belle Fiore were everything we wanted and more!! I cant even begin to enumerate every single decoration and effort they made to make my dream come true and above that everything was on time!! Starting with the personal flowers, the reception,the ceremony.Everything was on point,cant describr how magical was my night.I highly recommend BELLE FIORE!!
    Lean Married on 04/27/2018
    Moe and Nadia are unbelievably talented,kind,professional, and easy to work with.They exceeded our expectations!! Starting with the fresh flowers, the beautifulll arrangements and also the extra gifts.They are interested in achieving a great result and making everyone happy.We had so many guests coming up into us at our reception saying that the ceremony made them feel like we brought them into our love story.That was exactly what we wanted and Belle Fiore gave us that!! I just want to say a ginormous thank u to Belle Fiore for everything and for being amazing and patient with us right up to the big day
    Mary Married on 04/22/2018
    We had such a fantastic experience working with Mo and his team!! We wanted someone who was professional and talented,the arrangenents were absolutely stunning!!! They did such a nice job and everything went smoothy.Our outdoor ceremony was amazing and beyond my expectations.I would definitely recommend Belle Fiore over and over again.
    Souzi Married on 04/20/2018
    Talented,professional,wonderful,amazinnng yes thats Belle fiore!!!! I highlyyyy recommend them
    Marinella Married on 04/16/2018
    Sandra Married on 04/14/2018
    First of all- WOW!!!!! I was IN LOVE with everything-my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, the centerpieces etc. It was EXACTLY how I pictured everything and more! I was blown away-the colors, the design! Mo nailed it! And I wasn't the only one who thought so two months later-I still have guests commenting on how amazing the flowers were!! My one friend refuses to throw her centerpiece flowers away-they are dried and still look incredible! Belle Fiore is the BEST and I am so grateful to them!!! Love Love Love them!!! My advice to a bride to be....use Belle Fiore and your dream wedding will come true!!!!!
    Ghiya Married on 04/10/2018
    What a talented professional, easygoing team!! Mo is such a pleasure to work with.Belle Fiore turned my vision into a reality, they were organized, creative, and most of all trustworthy.WE couldnt be happier with our decision by choosing Belle Fiore!!
    Diana Married on 03/05/2018
    I am blown away with how beautiful my flowers turned out!! Mo is exceptionally talented with a most amazing staf!! By far the easiest vendor to work with!
    Semantha Married on 02/19/2018
    I am still in awe over how beautiful the flowers were! From the centerpieces for reception to church altar arrangements to the boutonnières to bouquets, they were all exceptionally gorgeous! All my guests could not stop complimenting on the flowers!! Their service was amazing and they were so helpful in helping me to pick flowers that went w/ my theme and the wedding colors; they ended up transforming the venue! I really looked around and I got the most for my money at Belle Fiore! They truly are the best in the business:)

Thanks,
    Marina Married on 02/13/2018
    Mo and his team were amazing for our wedding!! We were and still are beyond happy with our choice. From the beginning to the end, Nadia was very patient and attentive to what I wanted. I showed Nadia and Mo pictures of what I wanted they immediately understood my vision!! The flowers were the most beautiful arrangements I had ever seen!! Everything was PERFECTION! I gave Belle Fiore 200% of my trust to turn my vision into reality and they went above and beyond my expectations. Thank you so VERY much Belle Fiore!