Belle & Blush Reviews

6 Reviews for Belle & Blush

• Marianne

Marianne Weaver 路 Married on 07/25/2020

Wonderful to work with!

Kaitlynn was wonderful!! On time and she did such a beautiful hairstyle!!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Darrian McClellan 路 Married on 03/14/2020

100% the best choice for any bride!

Kaitlyn and her team were AMAZING 馃檹馃徎 She was so easy to work with, fun to have around and did an incredible job for everyone. Having naturally curly hair, I was nervous about finding someone to work with, but she brought my vision to life with 0 hesitation. The whole bridal party (mom鈥檚 included!) looked amazing and we couldn鈥檛 have been happier - or photographed better. We booked without hesitation and would definitely recommend the same for any soon-to-be bride!

Sent on 04/18/2020
  • Grace

Grace Adkins 路 Married on 02/01/2020

Short Haired Bride

My biggest worry when finding someone to do my wedding hair was that it wouldn鈥檛 look very special since there鈥檚 not too much to work with. But Kaitlyn nailed it, she and I had a long conversation about exactly how I wanted the braid to look and how tight I wanted the curls. She also did my moms hair, which looked the best I鈥檝e ever seen it and made my mom feel beautiful all day and night! Belle and Blush also did my makeup, and Marietta was incredible! My skin looked smooth and perfect (even though I had a few stress breakouts)!

I couldn鈥檛 recommend this team enough!

Sent on 04/18/2020

Paige 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing hair and lashes for my wedding!

Kaity is amazing! She has been doing my lashes for about a year now and every time I fall more in love with them! She recently did my lashes specifically for my wedding and made suggestions to be sure my lashes would be visible in my pictures (aka mega lashes and they were AMAZING). She also did my hair along with my 5 bridesmaids and the mother of the groom for my wedding day - she even came to the venue so we wouldn鈥檛 have to drive around the morning of! We were all IN LOVE with our hair. We did two trials before the wedding to make sure we chose something I loved. She made getting ready completely stress free and relaxing. If I could give Belle & Blush more than 5 stars I would!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Rachel 路 Married on 10/28/2017

You will not regret going with Belle & Blush!!!

Top notch service, great technique and super reliable. From consultation all the way through wedding day. I had a few pictures to use for Inspo and we ended up using all of them and creating the perfect look! I got so many compliments on my wedding day hair and couldn鈥檛 have been happier with how it turned out. Kaity is super accommodating and will keep you calm and collected on your special day! I couldn鈥檛 recommend Belle & Blush more!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Madison Lachance 路 Married on

Stop looking and book Belle and Blush!

Kaity will make sure to do exactly what you want. Between the trial run, taking and styling my extensions to make sure they were ready for the wedding day, and having everything timed out to make sure everything went smoothly on the wedding day. I absolutely loved my hair my wedding day! I got so many compliments and people were amazed that my hair stayed completely pinned and curled the whole day (it was 94 degrees and it was an outside wedding!) I couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better stylist!

Sent on 10/18/2019