Bellasposa Bridal & Photography Reviews

Bellasposa Bridal & Photography 5
Bellasposa Bridal & Photography 6
Bellasposa Bridal & Photography 7

Samantha Jensen · Getting married on 07/05/2022

Great Staff. Beautiful Gowns.

Shopping for a wedding dress can feel daunting. Commiting can feel even more so. Bellasposa is a beautiful store that makes you feel comfortable as soon as walk in the door. Pastries and fruit were a lovely touch. Caren C. was great. She let my instincts guide the appointment and it made it so clear that I knew exactly which dress was the one. After saying yes, we toasted with cider and champagne to checking off a few boxes on the wedding to-do list. Could not have been a better experience!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Eileen

Eileen Borja · Getting married on 08/22/2020

Bellasposa Bridal with Lauren Rogers

Lauren was amazing from booking my 1st appointment to try on gowns to dealing with my large group of family and friends too boosting my ego in trying on dresses she was absolutely AMAZING ! She made my experience once in a lifetime as I found My Dress. Can’t wait to see her again she has become a friend in such a short time.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Bellasposa Bridal & Photography 8
    Bellasposa Bridal & Photography 9
    Bellasposa Bridal & Photography 10

Brenda Pasillas · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Out of state bride

I loved my experience at Bellaspoa from the moment I walked in and they greeted myself and my guests! Caren Johnson Carrillo was the best and understood exactly what I was looking for and explained to me the process of trying on dresses and took into account my guests suggestions. She was awesome and I am thankful she made the decision making process so easy and smooth! They had several options for my budget and I can't wait to go back and try on my dress!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Bellasposa Bridal & Photography 11
    Bellasposa Bridal & Photography 12
  • Hanna

Hanna Crawley · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Best dress shop!

Bellasposa has many styles of dresses in a very affordable price range! My consultant, Lauren, knew exactly what I was looking for and helped me find my DREAM dress in a short amount of time!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Bellasposa Bridal & Photography 13

Stephanie Brennan · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Absolutely love it!

I absolutely LOVED my experience at Bellasposa!! Caren was my consultant and she was so kind and sweet and made the entire process easy from start to finish. I came in not entirely sure what I wanted, and she listened to the couple ideas that I had, picked out several styles, and landed me on the very first dress I tried on! We tried a few others after that first dress and she was very attentive to how I felt in each dress, and how it compared to the first one. I absolutely ADORE my dress, and Caren was the best!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Lydia · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Amazinggggg

Definitely recommend coming here to find your wedding gown! My bridal stylist, Caren, was amazing and helpful. My family and I had a great time and we were able to find the most perfect dress for me.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Palomares · Getting married on 05/23/2020

I found the one!

I had the best experience at Bellasposa, i went in with no expectations and no idea how this wedding dress shopping experience would go. Lauren Rodgers was my bridal consultant and she was just a dear! She knew exactly what would look flattering and gave excellent recommendations based on my personal style and likes. Very many beautiful dresses that i found the one on my first appointment! I would recommend anyone go see Lauren at Bellasposa!

• Ariana

Ariana Martin · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Wedding Dress Heaven

Lauren was our stylist for the day and she saw my vision immediately and made my experience so enjoyable. I found the dress of my dreams after 5 other ones. Our budget was 2400 and we found one for 1800! I loved going on the runway and showing the dress off with an amazing background for a mini photo shoot!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Destinee

Destinee Resendez · Getting married on 05/15/2020

My wedding dress experience

I made a last minute appointment and I am glad they were able to fit me in. My consultant was Taylor Mercado and she was the best. She asked what type of dress I wanted and ended up picking one out for me. I fell in love with the dress she picked for me and I said yes to the dress. Thank you so much Taylor for making my party and I feel comfortable during our visit. I definitely recommend this place, the only thing I have to say about this place is that the dresses are a little pricy. They offer discounts if you purchase your dress the same day as your first appointment, which allowed me to get my dream dress. My overall experience was great and I will recommend this place to all my friends.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Christine Esquivel · Getting married on 05/08/2020

Wedding Dress!

Bellasposa was my 2nd in searching for my wedding dress. I had the pleasure of being placed with Ali. From the very beginning, Ali was so GREAT! I showed her some photos/told her what I was looking for and she went straight to work and pulled some dresses. She was super patient with me and my family. Must’ve tried on 52573 dresses. And I FINALLY found the one!!! The most beautiful dress I ever did see. They were even have a spin the wheel discount going on and I was able to get 30% off my veil! I would highly recommend Bellasposa to anyone!!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Lesley

Lesley · Getting married on 04/19/2020

AMAZING experience from start to finish!!

I decided to make an appointment at Bellasposa when I saw on instagram that they were having an Allure trunk show going on that weekend, and they were so accommodating and friendly over the phone to get me in the next day. This was the very first time and place I was going to go dress shopping, so I wasn't really sure what to expect from the experience, but I definitely didn't think I'd actually find my dream dress that day! Everyone was so friendly and welcoming to my mom, my sisters and I from the moment we walked in. Lauren Rodgers was my bridal consultant, and she was AMAZING! I explained to her what styles I was looking for and showed her pictures on my phone of dresses I liked, and I felt like she completely listened to me. I thought dress shopping was going to be a stressful experience, but Lauren helped to make it the complete opposite! She knew exactly how to help me find what I was looking for, while making me feel comfortable and being so friendly and positive throughout the whole process, AND without being pushy or making me go out of budget. It felt like she was just a friend I brought along to go dress shopping with me! I ended up falling in love with the FIRST dress I tried on! I tried the dress on 3 times just to be sure, and Lauren even had me wear a veil and hold a bouquet with it, while walking down the huge runway with all the bright lighting and mirrors, just to make sure I was completely happy. I ended up saying "Yes to the dress" and we toasted with champagne & sparkling cider. It was the best experience, I honestly wish I could do it all over again! I couldn't be happier with my dress or my experience with Lauren and Bellasposa.

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Jezreel

Jezreel Portillo · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Vip experience was amazing!

Bellasposa exceeded my expectations 100% from start to finish! I made an appointment for the VIP Experience. Lourdes had me come in a few days before to pick out 10 dresses for the day of my fitting. The day of my fitting was everything I’d ever want and more. I was allowed 10 special guest and Bellasposa had appetizers, desserts, champagne and apple cider ready to snack on for my guests. Bellasposa played a cute slideshow of photos I had sent to Lourdes as well as a really cute playlist!
    Lourdes knew my style of dress right off the top so finding my dress was easy. I will forever remember Lourdes when I think back to my wedding planning days because of how she made me feel so special!
    And YES I FOUND THE DRESS OF MY DREAMS!

I recommend anyone who is getting married and trying to find a dress come here and please splurge on the VIP it’s only $350 and if you find YOUR dress you get credited $100 back. Bellasposa’s VIP team is quick to respond to any email you send them and they for sure won’t let you down!

Thank you Bellasposa for making everything stress less and perfect. Thank you Lourdes you’re truly AMAZING!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Bellasposa Bridal & Photography 14
    Bellasposa Bridal & Photography 15
    Bellasposa Bridal & Photography 16

Victoria · Getting married on 04/10/2020

Wonderful experience

I had a wonderful dress shopping experience at Bellasposa. My bridal consultant, Ali Duff, was awesome in listening to what I wanted. She made it very clear that I could be honest with her if I didn’t like a dress. She even made a few extra dress suggestions for me based on my feedback. The dresses are absolutely gorgeous. It’s hard not to fall in love with all of them.

I went to another local dress shop after my appointment at Bellasposa where I had a terrible experience. I drove straight back to Bellasposa and Ali was happy to help me order my dress

Ali was awesome. She put zero pressure on me to buy a dress. She made me and my bridal party so comfortable and we had so much fun. Bellasposa made dress shopping a wonderful experience for me. Thank you!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Nancy

Nancy Chavez · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

I went in last Thursday, just to look around, but ended up finding "THE ONE"! My bridal stylist, Caren, was extremely helpful. She listened to what I was looking for, and after taking a few notes, she knew exactly what I wanted. I didn’t feel rushed at all and she made me feel very comfortable during the entire process. After saying yes to the dress, we all celebrated with champagne!

The shop itself is beautiful and everyone is really friendly. I would recommend it to any bride who is, or will be, shopping for a dress!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Diana

Diana Hoang · Getting married on 03/21/2020

Big THANK YOU to Lauren Rodgers!

I cannot not express how extremely happy I am with my bellasposa experience. My consultant was Lauren Rodgers, and let me tell you, she was so patient and did not complain about my picky self trying on at least 10 dresses. She made my wedding dress shopping experience so easy, so fun, and so enjoyable! It was my first time trying on wedding dresses, so I took my family with me. But to be honest, I was just planning on trying dresses to see what style and look I loved most. Lauren made the WHOLE experience at bellasposa easy, and I’m happy to announce I said YES to the dress!!! 🤗

Bellasposa Bridal & Photography 17
  • Cindy

Cindy Magallon · Getting married on 03/14/2020

Overall great experience

My consultant caleigh made my first time experience wonderful she made me feel comfortable and she was super helpful, as well as my second time back to officially say yes to my dress she was great overall!

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 03/07/2020

I said yes to the dress!

I was very worried about only choosing 5 dresses but my consultant Felicia made me feel very comfortable through the whole process. After 5 dresses and no luck Felicia pulled a dress for me, it came in an odd color and I was having a hard time seeing the beauty so she pinned ivory fabric underneath and wow! Thank you so much for picking a dress for me!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Bellasposa Bridal & Photography 18

Denise · Getting married on 12/05/2019

My dream wedding dress

I had the pleasure of working with Lauren Rogers, my consultant, who helped me find my perfect dress. After sitting down to talk with me to find out what my style was she was there to assist me in narrowing down my search. In the end it was the first dress she had me try on that became my Dream Dress. I couldn’t have been happier and am so thankful for Lauren’s help!

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Delariva · Getting married on 12/01/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

From the moment I booked my appointment, the staff were extremely helpful. Finding “The Dress” seemed much harder than finding my soulmate! With such a huge and gorgeous selection of gowns, it was difficult choosing just one. Thank you, Lourdes Reyes, for your professional input and helping me find my one-of-a-kind dress! I can’t wait to walk down the aisle!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Liz · Getting married on 11/30/2019

Wonderful experience!

Where do I begin, this was one of the few places I was looking into to shop for my wedding gown. I decided to come here based on all the wonderful reviews and recommendations. I made my appointment and came in this past Saturday accompanied by my sister and two best friends. Upon arriving the place is just beautiful and filled with so many gowns it's so exciting to see them all. Everyone there was super sweet and welcoming.

My consultant was Caren and I loved her! She was so amazing and helpful. She helped me choose five gowns that I really loved, including one I had bookmarked twice on my phone lol. I tried them all on and they were all so gorgeous it was very hard to pick but we narrowed it down to two of my favorites. Trying on the dresses was very easy with the help of Caren and it all went very smoothly. I tried on the two dresses with veils and that completely made the decision so easy for me. I ended up picking the one I bookmarked twice it was stunning and I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day.

We continued with all the necessary paperwork and paid for the gown completely so now all I have to wait is to come pick it up which I'm truly excited for. We also had a little champagne after provided by Bellasposa. My experience was definitely so amazing I definitely recommend anyone shopping for their gown to come here you won't regret it. Thank you to Caren & Bellasposa for their outstanding service.

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Maurine

Maurine · Getting married on 11/24/2019

Said Yes to the dress!

I could be happier with my experience. Ali was wonderful at helping me find a dress that had all the little details I wanted in my dress. She was also great at keeping me calm and relaxed because I hate shopping and get very frustrated easily. So when it came to dress shopping I was excited to find my dress but also freaked out because I know how difficult it is for me when I’m shopping. Please go see Ali, she’s amazing!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia Sherman · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Wedding Dress shopping!

Absolutely LOVED the experience and my consultant Caleigh Venturelli!! I found my wedding dress at another bridal store but wasnt 100% sold on it yet, I think because of the experience I had at the other salon. I came into Bellasposa for a trunk show with the Mora Lee designer and my dress was there! The original one I picked! I tried it on along with others and was stiop stuck on it! That was the one!! Caleigh and the other consultants, staff, and other guest trying on their dresses all made me feel so beautiful and that made me love my dress even more! The best part about my experience was that I loved how they have a runway type stage that you can walk down and imagine yourself walking down the aisle with a massive mirror in front of you! They also allow you to wear a veil and hold a bouquet and THAT is what made it the BEST experience for me!! You can really imagine yourself walking down the aisle to marry the love of your life!! My cousin referred me here, I have also referred a bride here as well and she bought her dress from here too!! 100% best experience of my life!

• Myriah

Myriah · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Say yes to your dress here at bellasposa

If you are looking for the perfect dress come here! They have so many beautiful dresses. Make sure you set up your appointment tent with Felicia! She's the best! She made me feel so comfortable and she was very nice and she had an answer for all my questions! I cant wait to pick up my dress. Thank you bellasposa!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Raquel · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Overall an amazing experience

I said yes to the dress at Bellasposa!! After thinking I found the “one” at a different bridal I shop I decided to go to Bellasposa when I saw all the great reviews. Caleigh was so helpful and friendly from start to finish.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Maggie · Getting married on 11/15/2019

Beautiful and wonderful experience.

Best place I've ever shop at. Couldn't pick any place better, staff is beyond great and friendly. always meeting you expectations. The dresses are all so beautiful.

Sent on 06/06/2019