Bellajenna Reviews

30 | Silver Spring, MD

30 Reviews for Bellajenna

Casey P · Married on 12/30/2018

Gorgeous Stationary from a Reliable and Talented Vendor!

Jennifer was amazing! We ended up going a different vendor for our invitations, and it was an absolute nightmare. Jennifer was able to help us immediately with our day-of stationary needs (table numbers and placecards). With only a month to go until our wedding date, she delivered gorgeous products with impressive speed all the while maintaining excellent and honest communication. We couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 12/12/2018

stephanie · Married on 09/10/2016

Our invites and day of materials all turned out great. She did a perfect job capturing what we wanted.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Jennifer did a wonderful job getting my envelopes printed and returned back to me in a short time!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Melanie · Married on 05/07/2016

Everything from start to finish was a pleasure with Jennifer! The quality of work is incredible, and we have received so many compliments on our wedding invitations. She truly created my exact vision! The level of care taken with her clients from the initial consultation, throughout the proofing process, and into production is extraordinary. She also designed our wedding programs, rehearsal dinner invitations, and reception menu cards and I couldn't be happier with how everything came out. I could not have imagined a better experience for creating our wedding stationery! Definitely recommend her to friends and family and will use again for other future printing needs!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Jennifer was wonderful. She created a unique and personal invitation suite for our wedding. The color, quality, and service was excellent. We are so happy with the final product and can't wait to send our invitations out to our guests. Jennifer was very responsive, creative, enhanced all of our ideas, and met all of our wishes. We never would have found something as nice as what she created for us on our own!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Erin · Married on 10/03/2015

Working with Jennifer has truly been a pleasure! She is extremely talented, professional, responsive and a joy to work with. We worked closely with her to develop personalized wedding invitations to reflect our relationship and venue. I highly recommend using Jennifer for any invitation / stationary needs! Her design and level of quality is outstanding.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Jenna is great! She gave us just the right amount of guidance to choose our wedding invitations, sent both electronic and physical invitation samples really quickly, and was great about follow-up without being pushy. She was also really accommodating and made us feel like our invitations were a priority for her. The cost was really reasonable. And, we had the benefit of personalized service that comes with working directly with the person creating the invitations. I would definitely recommend Jenna to my friends and family!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Jennifer is absolutely a pleasure to work with! She is above and beyond professional and such a treat to get to know!! Her work is stunning. Couldn't be happier with our final products!

Sent on 10/26/2015

I am so so so delighted with my invitations from Bellajenna! I met Jennifer, the owner and creator, at the Washingtonian Bride and Groom Unveiled event this January and she was the first custom invitation designer I found that had prices that could compete with online vendors like Minted! Not only did we get the benefit of her competitive pricing, but we also had the ease and pleasure of working with Jennifer to design an invitation that was unique and special to our wedding--something that I wasn't quite getting through the online options. Jennifer exercised great patience with me and sent me several invitation proofs so that we could nail down the perfect one for us! We went through several rounds of me making tweaks, additions, deletions and each time she responded quickly (within just a few hours) with an updated proof!

We met with her at her delightful in-home studio and I was immediately drawn to her style, so I knew she was the right designer for us! I was having difficulty pinning down exactly what I wanted in an invitation suite and she used her creativity to present us with several options. Because we needed a quick turn around she was able to create the perfect invitation for us within one week of meeting with her!

We also greatly appreciated her willingness to work within our budget and she didn't try to shame us into spending more (as we experienced at some other vendors). She was respectful of the dollar amount we gave her and also offered ways to cut costs without taking away from the quality of the invitation!

We are extremely satisfied with Bellajenna and intend to order more wedding paper goods from her! Thanks Jennifer for helping our vision come to fruition!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Debbie · Married on 06/06/2015

Bellajenna is outstanding! Jennifer has the patience of Job! She guided me through the entire "paper process" of our daughter's wedding; I could not have done it without her. You will not be disappointed on any level with her. Jennifer is a perfectionist and sticks to deadlines. Her presentation and delivery of items is impeccable. Bellajenna is a keeper!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Liza · Married on 01/18/2015

I found Bellajenna in "Washington Bride & Groom" magazine so I thought she might be expensive. However, not only were her prices very reasonable, I found her personalized service to be exceptional. Not only did Jennifer Lavallee produce beautiful, customized wedding stationary but I even got great advice on etiquette and mailing guielines. She was also extremely patient with all my editing changes! I am beyond satisfied and would recommend Bellajenna to any bride or event planner.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Lynn · Married on 06/08/2014

Couldn't be happier with such beautiful work and such professional quick service. Thank you Jennifer!!!!!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Kim · Married on 05/15/2014

Excellent customer service, was local and able to have a consultation in person. Her packaging is adorable and thoughtful. Very pleased and would use her again! Invitations looked great!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Jennie · Married on 04/05/2014

Bella Jenna made me the most beautiful wedding Save the dates & Wedding invitations! She made me the prettiest pink cherry blossom cards! I love her designs & she makes the perfect cards for any occasion! XoX Pink Lady

Sent on 02/06/2014

corrie · Married on 11/15/2013

Jennifer is wonderful to work with! We started out by meeting for coffee so she could ask questions about our wedding and our preferences and then designed the perfect save the dates. I couldn't be happier. She has such great taste that i really trust her to design something more beautiful than my non-artistic mind could imagine. Its also so much nicer than going through an internet company or local stationary shop because she will custom design invitations that perfectly match your wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/06/2013

Donna · Married on 06/08/2013

My mother and I met Jennifer at a wedding show. Her personality was wonderful. We decided right then and there, we wanted to work with her. We love our invitations!
    Donna

Sent on 03/22/2013

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/05/2013

Jennifer is amazing! I loved all of the options that she had in her portfolio. She was extremely accommodating in showing me multiple color options for the selections I made. My invitations were ready way ahead a schedule. I highly recommend her for everyone!

Sent on 02/13/2013

COLLETTE · Married on 10/05/2012

Jennifer was a pleasure to work with. The invites are BEAUTIFUL and she really made the invitation process a delight rather than a chore.

Sent on 08/03/2012

Jennifer is great to work with. She is very responsive and her invitations are beutiful!

Sent on 07/18/2012
  • F

C · Married on 05/25/2012

Jennifer with BellaJenna was amazing! She was so flexible and the invitations were beautiful. Everyone commented on how nice they were! I would absolutely use her again and have already recommended her to other brides to be!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Anastasia · Married on 04/28/2012

I used Jennifer to do all the calligraphy on my save the date envelopes and to do my escort cards. She is such a pleasure to work with. She does a great job, takes custom orders, is super responsive, and has a super quick turn around time. She was fantastic and very reasonable.

Sent on 04/30/2012

Katie · Married on 08/13/2011

It was so great working with Jennifer---she was so flexible with any changes I wanted to make and her creative ideas that she was able to come up with based on my requests, helped make my vision come alive for my sisters invitations.

Sent on 09/07/2011

Susan · Married on 07/16/2011

Really pleased! The placecards looked beautiful - and Bellajenna was a joy to work with! I'm so glad I chose to work with her.

Sent on 07/19/2011

Paige · Married on 05/14/2011

Bellajenna is such an amazing client to work with! Jennifer is cheerful, creative, responsible and always has a smile on her face. She is incredibly deadline-oriented and goes above and beyond to get things done instantly. Her eye for design is one not easy to find in other vendors and she is so easy to get along with. You'll want to be her friend long after your professional relationship is over! I would highly recommend Bellajenna for any design/printing services!! - why work with anyone else?

Sent on 05/24/2011

Cassie · Married on 02/27/2011

Jennifer designed my wedding invitations and I could not be more impressed by her talent. I was looking for someone who could create an original design that would represent us as a couple and I was excited to work with Jennifer because I felt she fully engaged in understanding the vision we had for our wedding day and understood our style. She incorporates fashion into her work which makes her designs so unique, yet simple and elegant. I would highly recommend working with her to anyone I know because I could not have been happier with my overall experience. I received so many compliments from recipients of our invitations, so I know my husband and I were not the only ones impressed with her work.

Sent on 08/22/2011