Bellagala Videography Reviews

Bellagala Videography 4
  • Acevedo

Acevedo · Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible vendor, gorgeous videos

We hired Michael and Becky to film our wedding through Bellagala. Before the wedding, they communicated with us consistently in preparation for the event. They gave us advice when we needed it for everything from centerpieces to timing to good photo/video opportunities. They worked extremely well with our photographer and other vendors with whom they had never worked before. The footage they shot was breath-taking and was well worth the investment. We would definitely recommend Michael and Becky to film your wedding.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Kim and Brad St. Mane · Married on 02/17/2019

Videographer for your wedding is a must!

We originally decided we weren't going to have a videographer at our wedding, thinking plenty of our guests would probably film the wedding with their phones. During one of my bridal showers, my friends recorded me seeing my aunt who came in from out of town as a surprise. Once we watched that video, we knew we were making the wrong decision to not have a video of our wedding. Now that we've gotten all three videos, the highlights video, ceremony, and reception, we are ECSTATIC that we made this decision. There are simply things you don't even see because the whole night goes by so fast. We are so happy with the videos and Alan and his co-videographer were amazing. It was literally like we didn't even know they were there and they did a fantastic job capturing all of our intimate moments. Having a video was the best decision we ever made! We've watched the highlights video several times and we just got the videos a couple of days ago. Thank, Alan and Bellagala for making our wedding memories so special!

Sent on 03/31/2019
    Bellagala Videography 5
    Bellagala Videography 6
    Bellagala Videography 7
    Bellagala Videography 8
  • I

Isabel · Married on 03/24/2018

We had Travis M. from Bellagala as a videographer for our wedding and he did an AMAZING job. From the first time he contacted us, to our final discussion, I could tell he knew what he was doing. I had a general vision for the feel of what I wanted our wedding video to be, and he far exceeded my expectations! We were on the fence of whether to have a videographer or not, but Travis was definitely worth it and I'm so happy we decided to have a videographer to capture our wedding day!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Bellagala Videography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you like Travis! We are honored to have been part of your special day and we are so pleased you enjoyed your video!

Brenda · Married on 01/14/2017

The Bellagala profile allowed me to really explain what I was hoping to see in the final product of the video. Todd was also available to chat on the phone and answer any additional questions I had. The video team blended in well with the guests but were always filming. I'm looking forward to seeing what they were able to capture to re-live my favorite day!

Bellagala Videography's reply:

We are so happy you enjoyed working with Todd! Thank you for your review, we love hearing this! Congratulations on your wedding!

Lexie · Married on 08/07/2016

Our videographer was so awesome! When we had our final consultation before the wedding, he told me not to worry, that he had everything taken care of and enjoy everything. And he sure did have everything taken care of! He's so easy to get along with, and all my bridal party told me how nice he was. He got great shots, and I absolutely LOVE my highlight video. It helps me relive our big day, and see some things I missed. I've had so many people tell me how great the video is, and I was so excited about how soon we got it! I would for sure recommend him to anyone, and if I had to do it all over I'd still pick Bellagala hands down as our wedding videographer .

Tom · Married on 07/23/2016

My wife and I were so happy to have Daniel Flaherty from Bellagala shoot our wedding day! The wedding highlight video covered the best moments of our day and was edited together so beautifully. Exceeding our expectations! The other videos of the full ceremony, toasts, and first dances were also a great addition to our affordable Bellagala package (videography, photography, DJ, and Floral). Daniel and his second videographer were personable yet very professional and focused. They understood the layout of our venue and were able to take great shots from multiple angles. Can't speak more highly of them!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Bellagala Videography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!! We are honored to have been part of your special day! We are so pleased that you and your wife liked your video! Thanks and best wishes!!

Kayla · Married on 04/23/2016

Great! So nice! Our video is AWESOME. I couldn't imagine it being better. I would recommend Bellagala to anyone!

natasha · Married on 01/09/2016

I contacted Bellagala for some information about their services, and booked a DJ with them. After speaking with Samantha, she asked what other services we might need and I said I was still looking for a videographer. She suggested Dan and we couldn't be happier that she did! Right away Dan was amazing, offering suggestions for the schedule of the day and what might work best in the video. The day of he was incredibly fun to work with, was friendly, easy going, and patient, despite us wanting to do outdoor pictures and videos in the 10 degree January weather! He was so flexible, and caught everything we asked for and more. The video itself turned out better than we could have dreamed. We must have watched 50 different wedding videos when trying to decide on a videographer, and we were still blown away by ours. The quality, editing, creativity, and the fact that the video really told the story of the day in such a perfect way, was amazing. We could not recommend Dan and Bellagala more!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2011

We had Adam as our videographer on 8.12.2011. He was very professional and awesome to work with. He even had great suggestions for our big day and what we would want/need to capture. The biggest thing we noticed on our wedding day, was that we did not notice him and his crew and that's exactly how it should be (nor did our guests). He was a delight to work with and cannot wait to watch our wedding video again and again!!!

Sent on 08/29/2011