BellaCake Co. Reviews

25 | Valdosta, GA

25 Reviews for BellaCake Co.

BellaCake Co. 1
BellaCake Co. 2
BellaCake Co. 3
BellaCake Co. 4
BellaCake Co. 5

Sakinah Barnes · Married on 11/02/2019

Elephant theme baby shower

I sent BellaCakes an idea never expecting her to over deliver and left me speechless. The fault line cake that she made for my baby shower was so beautiful and elegant and the elephant that she placed on top was so adorable and delicious!! I will recommend BellaCakes to anyone who asks and I will be using her again.

BellaCake Co. 6
    BellaCake Co. 7
    Sent on 11/04/2019
  • David

David Hermanowski · Married on 08/17/2019

The cakes not only looked amazing, they tasted just the same.

Stacy exceeded our expectations. She goes above and beyond to create beautiful cakes that taste delicious.

BellaCake Co. 8
    Sent on 08/18/2019

Tammy · Married on 04/27/2019

Stacy was very prompt to responding to questions her services was great

Her work was exceptional and her cake was terrific from the decoration and eating it it melts in your mouth I would recommend her to all who are planning for any events I would definitely use her for my next event

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Kaysha

Kaysha · Married on 03/31/2019

Stacy was amazing! She definitely made our day special! Very good value!

Stacy was amazing! She definitely made our day special with the wedding cake. The strawberry was a major hit! My now husband also had his grooms cake made and it was not as detailed as he wanted but tasted amazing! She is very professional and even sent us a beautiful wedding gift. I would definitely recommend her! The wedding cake was more beautiful than expected and was immaculate. Thank you for everything Stacy! :)

BellaCake Co. 9
    BellaCake Co. 10
    BellaCake Co. 11
    Sent on 04/13/2019

Malinda · Married on 02/23/2019

Best service I’ve ever had!!

BellaCake Co. Is amazing in every aspect! From our cake tasting all the way to our wedding day was a wonderful experience. Every time I had a question I got a quick response. Our cake was the best I have ever tasted and looked awesome too! I highly recommend using her if you want an amazing cake and professional experience. We will define using BellaCake Co. in the future. Thank you for providing wonderful service!

BellaCake Co. 12
    Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 02/14/2019

Perfect! I love it

I gave her less than 3 months and only a picture and she exceeded my expectations! Not only did it look amazing but it tasted amazing too! She is outstanding! Just wow.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Taylor Harrington · Married on 12/22/2018

Flexible, responsive, & friendly.

Went to the tasting and fell in love immediately. The cake was hands down the best cake I had ever had and even tho the wedding was two hours away I still choose to use her. The cake was unbeatable, she was so nice and was patient and listened. The guest loved it and got seconds.

Sent on 12/26/2018

pamela · Married on 11/17/2018

Pam Pruette

I had an excellent experience with Bella Cakes’. Not only was the cake delicious, she went out of her way to design cakes just for me!

Sent on 12/27/2018

latasha · Married on 11/10/2018

Phenomenal

Called ahead of time and told me she got stopped by a train but would be arriving shortly. Decorated the cake table beautifully and received nothing but great compliments on each cupcake creation she had made. Excellent person to work with and in future upcoming events I will be using Bellacakeco again. Thank you for making our wedding a success.

BellaCake Co. 13
    Sent on 01/25/2019

sierra · Married on 06/09/2018

Everything was perfect. She is so nice and professional. The cake was AMAZING. All of my guest enjoyed it. The icing was so smooth. The cake was absolutely gorgeous. I cant' wait to work with her again. My experience was phenomenal. If you have an event or just a sweet tooth, BellaCake Co. is the choice you should make without hesitation.

BellaCake Co. 14
    Sent on 06/19/2018

Ashlie · Married on 06/13/2017

I absolutly Love BellaCake Co. The most moist cakes cupcakes and desserts I have ever had. Ive tried other places but nothing compared to the freshness and home style of Bella Cakes. I recomend to try just once and you'll fall im love for a life time!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Cindy · Married on 03/05/2017

I had the tremendous luck of finding BellaCake when the company was here in Valdosta, Georgia. Although I did not use her for a wedding, I bought cakes almost every week for mine and my family's personal enjoyment. When the owner moved to Texas, I was almost distraught! I have NEVER found better tasting cakes. They are addictive!!! You will NOT be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Simone · Married on 03/01/2017

The cupcakes were awesome and fresh. She did a really great job!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Buah · Married on 11/24/2016

I ordered two cakes from BellaCake Co.

The first cake I ordered was for my baby shower and it was well designed and prepared. The cake was of a baby's bottom and legs peeking from underneath a baby blanket. It was very creative and most importantly the cake was good!

The second cake I ordered was for my oldest son's first birthday party. My son's theme was Winnie the Pooh so she designed a honey bee hive (yellow icing / chocolate cake) which wasnt only phenomenally designed but also tasted so good! The cake was extremely moist and thick!

I would recommend BellaCake Co. for all occassions or even if you are just trying to satisfy a sweet tooth!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Donya · Married on 11/11/2016

I've had cakes made from Bellacakes on more than one occasion and I've NEVER been disappointed. Her cakes and cup cakes are delicious I wouldn't dream of using any other vendor

Sent on 11/09/2016

Markesha · Married on 09/17/2016

Bellacakes are the most delicious cakes I've ever had. Ive used BellaCakes for my many different occasions and was never disappointed in the presentation and taste. I am constantly recommending these cakes to my family and friends. Ms. Stacy takes the time to listen to me and never delivers short of my expectations.

Sent on 11/05/2016

valisa · Married on 09/03/2016

Excellent! Cakes and cupcakes . Both are moist and taste great. I would definitely recommend BellaCakes as a first choice.

Sent on 11/06/2016
  • Ashlei

Ashlei · Married on 11/22/2014

Bella Cakes made our wedding cake dream come true!!! The service was prompt, professional, and turned out to be the one detail About my wedding that didn't give me a headache! What's even better, is the cake tasted marvelous on our 1-year anniversary as well!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Matthew · Married on 04/26/2014

Bella cakes was amazing, we were extremely busy as we both worked. Bella cakes was extremely accommodating to our work schedules. We both would recommend going with Bella cakes. They made our wedding cake look exactly like the photo that we showed them. After the taste testing we knew we had found our wedding cake. Thank you Bella cakes!!!!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Matthew · Married on 04/26/2014

Sent on 11/03/2016

Rashad · Married on 09/02/2017

It's more than just a cake or cupcake or cake pop when ordering something from Bellacakes. The flavors are rich and the cake is moist. A bite of heaven each time. I would recommend BellaCakesCo to anyone!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Stanley · Married on 09/30/2016

The cake was really something that you would expect to dream--it was that beautiful. And, it tasted so good and it was so very moist. I wish that we had two of them to share. Bella Cakes will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Christy · Married on 04/23/2011

I enjoyed doing the cake tasting. Everything tasted great and I was able to chose exactly what I wanted. I would recommend everyone doing a cake tasting because it's so much fun and satisfies a sweet tooth. My wedding cake was definitely worth the money. Thanks BellaCakes!!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Christine W. · Married on 01/13/2017

3.0

Very talented

I ordered a keylime cake for my wedding anniversary. I was a little hesitant because of the price, but it was so worth it. I ONLY eat Bella Cakes now. No else comes close.

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 07/14/2010

The level of professionalism was amazing. She carefully listened to me and offered advice on what cakes and icings went well together. She also assisted me with ideals for cake decors and colors to make the events even more magical. What melted my heart the most was when she came to set up the cakes to ensure that they were perfect for the unveiling.

Thanks for assisting me with the special moments..

Tabitha Priest