Bellaboda Designs Reviews

27 Reviews for Bellaboda Designs

1 User photo

Bellaboda Designs 1

Elyssa · Married on 08/11/2018

Lance and Maria were phenomenal! After our first meeting, Lance sent me pictures of how everything would look for the reception. Everything they did looked even better than the pictures! It was perfect! I would recommend Bellaboda to anyone, they were easy to work with, very kind, and very talented!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Sharon · Married on 06/17/2017

Lance and Maria were awesome to work with. They were able to take our ideas and turn the reception venue into a dream come true for our daughter's wedding. They are so creative!! Thanks you two for an awesome job!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Stefanie · Married on 06/10/2017

We were absolutely ecstatic to be able to work with Lance and Maria and Bellaboda Designs. From tailoring our decorations to taking our vision and making it a reality, Lance and Maria truly did it all! They were fast, efficient and organized! Our guests were stunned by our decorations and we were floored by the level of professionalism and kindness presented by Bellaboda! Our wedding day and weekend certainly wouldn’t have been as perfect without Lance and Maria!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Amalia · Married on 05/28/2017

Bellaboda was a true joy to work with! This husband and wife team is easy going, professional, creative, budget friendly, and 100% dedicated to making your vision come to life. We used their services for our wedding reception at the Cider Gallery in Lawrence, and the space was transformed into something magical! I highly recommend them for any event you want to be a memorable one!

Sent on 09/05/2017

jeanine · Married on 05/27/2017

Lance and Maria were really great to work with. Did a beautiful job decorating inside and outside.
    Would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Meghan · Married on 05/20/2017

Bellaboda Designs was an absolute joy to work with at my Husband and mine's outdoor spring wedding at Mildale Farms! The team was great from the beginning in helping to make our vision of an elegant and rustic wedding come to life. My Husband and I loved that Bellaboda Designs had done previous weddings at our venue as we were able to look at pictures from past weddings and use similar decor ideas.

We were in contact with the team as our big day approached and Lance was great at being in touch regarding the possibility of rain on our wedding day. Him and his team came 2 days prior to the wedding to begin setting up and it was great to know that they were so on top of things. We also really enjoyed getting to see our reception barn transform with the beautiful lighting that they provided!

The team also nailed my vision of an elegant chandelier hanging from the flowered arbor that my Husband and I were married beneath. This was something that was so important to me and Bellaboda Designs made this happen! Bellaboda Designs also provided beautiful white drapes surrounding the french doors in front of the aisle to add an elegant touch to our outdoor ceremony along with some black out curtains on the french doors so guests would not get a sneak peek of the Bride!

I would HIGHLY recommend Bellaboda Designs to any Bride and Groom planning a wedding as they were a dependable vendor that helped to provide an elegant feel and beautiful decor at our wedding. I will absolutely be recommending them to my family and friends in the future. Thank you Bellaboda Designs for helping to make our wedding day so special!!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/29/2017

Bellaboda Designs is a vendor that will ensure your wedding day will be one to remember. They take your ideas and make them a reality exceeding expectations. Bellaboda Designs can take any space and completely transform it to fit your style. They helped what potentially could be an extremely stressful process and made it completely smooth sailing. I would highly recommend hiring Bellaboda Designs when planning you big day!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Kim · Married on 11/12/2016

Lance goes above and beyond expectations when he decorated for events. We were very pleased with the outcome of his design for our daughters wedding reception. He is affordable while making the space look very expensive and achieving all of our dreams.

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Bellaboda Designs 2

They were absolutely wonderful to deal with and made our ideas into reality!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/15/2016

Made my wedding so incredibly beautiful! You wouldn't even know it was in a school building! So impressed with his attentiveness and making it my dream venue!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Kelsey · Married on 09/03/2016

They laid out a gorgeous reception hall. They turned a plain room into my dream ballroom. They worked with our budget and made sure I had everything I wanted for my budget!!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Kayley · Married on 07/30/2016

Lance and Maria were awesome to work with! They were enthusiastic about our wishes and always seemed excited about what they could do for us. They really took the time to make everything perfect, and even did some last-minute changes to the uplighting in our chapel decor. Our reception lighting was beautiful, and we got many compliments on our head table backdrop. I really felt like I had nothing to worry about when it came to decor; Lance and Maria are definitely worthy of your decorating trust!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Bellaboda Designs's reply:

Thanks so much! We really enjoyed decorating for you! We loved the venue! We will definitely recommend Chrisman Manor to other couples. Much happines to you and Justin, Best wishes, Maria & Lance

Laura · Married on 06/04/2016

Lance and Maria really listened to every detail and made our reception beautiful! They are truly talented and can completely transform a venue to match your specific taste. Lance is also really good at drawing up a sketch of your visions beforehand so that you can see it firsthand. This really helped me since I am a visual person. Overall, they are a truly professional and talented company! It was such a joy working with them!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Bellaboda Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We loved making your to make your day extra special M&L

Ernie · Married on 05/14/2016

Bellaboda literally took what we had visioned for our wedding reception and made it a reality. They were willing to work with us on just about everything and let us customize the things our family members wanted to decorate and do for us. What we thought was great is that Lance and Maria are the people we met with and they are the ones that are there setting up. Such a hardworking team that made our dream come true. We could not have been any happier about our set up.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Katie · Married on 07/18/2015

From the beginning, Lance and Maria showed an enthusiasm and eagerness to make our reception space beautiful. They were able to turn a pale church gym into a warm, dreamy dinner and dance space using clever lighting and strategically-placed fabric swags. Their versatility was most welcome in the way they were able to both anticipate necessities and accommodate our vision. Diligent and untiring, Bellaboda works hard until the job is perfect; they earned every awe from our guests upon seeing the reception hall for the first time.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Some · Married on 06/06/2015

I would recommend that everyone use Bellaboda Designs to decorate their special event. Their prices are very reasonable and they are so easy to work with. I was working with all seasons rental and then 1 week before the wedding I found out about Bellaboda Designs, I quickly cancelled with all seasons because I didn't sign the contract with them thankfully. Lance and Maria from Belladona designs were very helpful and the nice thing is that they decorated 2 events for me with a week notice. I was very pleased with their work and flexibility. Weddings are very stressful times and having someone reliable to get things done is very important and décor is a very important part of a wedding. I will always hire Lance and Maria for all of my events going forward.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Neha · Married on 05/30/2015

Lance and Maria were just AMAZING! they both went above and beyond to make my engagement and wedding a huge success. I had a big Indian wedding and they both decorated the stage and made a Mandap last minute since my other vendor couldn't provide one. We had a lot of guests come up to us and compliment on us on the decor. They both are hard working and really strive to make everything perfect for the big day! I would highly recommend them both!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Wonderful vendor to work with. Diligent, they went above and beyond to make things easy on us. We loved the result, the vibe of our wedding was exactly what we had hoped for. Thank you!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Jill · Married on 04/04/2015

Lance and Maria are great to work with. I was very imoressed with their quality of work and their professionalism. I would definitely recommend them

Sent on 04/07/2015

The lighting provided was dazzling! They were so easy and accomadating to work with. They also provided us with advice and welcomed suggestions.

Christine · Married on 06/28/2014

Maria and Lance were so incredibly helpful in helping plan/decorate for our wedding! They took all of our ideas and made them a reality and they eliminated so much pressure and stress!

Kim · Married on 05/23/2014

Bellaboda Designs is truly an incredible company. They take what you may consider a "good idea" for your event and develop it into a plan so much better than you could even imagine...and then they make it come to life! We were so blessed to work with them for our wedding. When I look back at pictures I can't believe that our high school "cafeteria" was transformed into what could have been a space reserved for only the most special of events! Many different people told me they've never seen the space look so beautiful. Thank you Bellaboda Designs!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Shane · event on 04/12/2014

Belladoba was service oriented and provided an incredible environment for our event! We could not have been more pleased with the way they treated us and the quality of the services they provided!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Bellaboda Designs transformed a school gym into an amazing wedding reception! They worked with us to make sure the design was what we wanted. They also added in some extra's that made such a difference in the overall look of the venue. We had many guests remark about how incredible the transformation was from the gym they knew into a beautiful reception area! Thank you Bellaboda for making our daughter's wedding day one that she will always remember!