BellaBeauty Bridal Reviews

BellaBeauty Bridal 6
BellaBeauty Bridal 7
  • Eliza

Eliza Truscott · Married on 09/21/2019

BellaBeauty is a must for Beauty and Hair on your big day!

The BellaBeauty team was fabulous! Not only from the minute I reached out to Nicole, but all the way through the big day. On the day of my trial Nicole was attentive of how I wanted both my hair and makeup to look and it came out great! The team was understanding and responsive whenever I had changes to the schedule for the day of. On our wedding day the team arrived on time and were energetic to begin. They took their time to make all my bridesmaids look beautiful, but also kept us ahead of schedule. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup and was so impressed with the airbrushing technique and the time they took to apply individual lashes to anyone who wanted them. I highly recommend BellaBeauty Bridal for any wedding in the Newport area!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Kirsten · Married on 09/13/2019

Marcia and her team at BellaBeauty Bridal were absolutely amazing! They’re not only incredibly sweet but responsive, timely and most importantly very good at what they do. I loved the fact that all 3 ladies came to do our hair and makeup, which saved us so much time while getting ready. (They completed 8 people in just 3 hours!) Each one of us absolutely loved our hair and makeup, which looked so natural, and we all got so many compliments throughout the night. I couldn't be any happier with my entire experience and would highly recommend BellaBeauty Bridal to any bride to be!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Lea Steadman · Married on 08/22/2019

Awesome Experience!

Kristyn returned my messages right away and was able to get me in on short notice for my elopement. She was professional, kind and got the job done perfectly! I had both my hair and airbrush make up done and couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 09/06/2019
    BellaBeauty Bridal 8
  • Tayla

Tayla Griffin · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Team!

The girls of Bella Beauty Bridal were truly amazing! Nicole, Kristyn and Marcia were all so sweet, professional and fun. They were easy to work with and extremely responsive to any questions I had. The day of my trial I was not 100% sure how I wanted to style my hair and a little nervous for a make up trial, as I typically wear little to no make up at all. As soon as I walked into their studio I felt at ease and excited! They worked with me to style my hair exactly as I envisioned and trialed my make up to look as natural as possible.
    The day of my wedding the Bella Beauty girls showed up right on time and were ready to get started with my bridal party within minutes of setting up. My bridal party tends to run fashionably late and they were so nice about starting a few minutes late. They got 6 bridesmaids, my mother, mother in law, officiant's wife, and I's hair and make up done in perfect timing. Some of the girls added on eyelashes and my officiant's wife decided to get her hair done last minute as the weather was not cooperating. The girls were so flexible in making all of this work!
    My hair was perfect and held all night long, even through the humid weather and dancing the night away! My make up was exactly as I had envisioned, natural but flawless. We all used their airbrush make up and I cannot say enough about how great it was and how wonderful it held up! I still had it on the next morning after a late night dance party in our room!
    I highly recommend anyone getting married in the Newport area to book with these girls! They made my day stress free and made all my hair & make up dreams come true!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Carrie Ragland · Married on 05/15/2019

Exemplary Service for a Destination Vow Renewal

I recently hired the ladies at Bella Beauty to do my hair and make-up on site at the venue for my 25th Wedding Anniversary Destination Vow Renewal in Newport, Rhode Island. They were quick to respond to my inquiries when I contacted them regarding the booking months in advance. It is difficult to plan a ceremony from another state, especially when you only have reviews and internet searches on which to base your decisions. However, from the beginning, these ladies were helpful in instructing me on how to let my hair grow in order to achieve the style I wanted and working with me to make sure they understood the Old Hollywood/1950's look I was after. I was a bit nervous because, since I was so far away, I did not have the opportunity for a trial, but I need not have been. On the day of the ceremony, Kristyn and Marcia showed up on time and ready to work. They made my hair and make-up look even better than I imagined. They were friendly and funny with wonderful warm personalities that made me so comfortable. They went above and beyond their duties as beauticians, snapping pictures, pinning on my husband's boutonniere, and even helping me into my dress and jewelry. By the time they left, I wanted them to stay. Though they were very professional, It was a lot like getting ready with your really talented girlfriends. As far as pricing goes, I compared their fees to several other artists in the area, and they were quite reasonable. I was extremely satisfied with the final results of their work and don't feel that anyone could have done a better job. I certainly made a good choice when I booked the girls at Bella Beauty.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Julia Maguire · Married on 05/03/2019

Perfect for our small wedding!

Marcia came to do my bridal makeup for our small intimate wedding ceremony (15 total guests). A lot of other companies wouldn’t even work with me because the event was too small and they required a minimum. BellaBeauty never made me feel like my small event wasn’t ‘worth it’ to them. Marcia fit right into the room that day! She was sweet and kind and made me look and feel so beautiful!! She really listened to my feedback from the trial as well, there was nothing I wanted her to fix or change once she was finished. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Mallory · Married on 03/30/2019

Awesome to work with

The team at Bella was amazing to work with for hair and makeup. My trial went perfectly, and Marcia listened to exactly what I wanted. On the day of the wedding, all three girls showed up early and ready to go. It was so easy to have everything on site while we got ready, and they worked so fast with amazing results. My bridesmaids had short hair, long hair, light skin, dark skin- everyone looked absolutely stunning!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • FutureMrsPrescott

Casey · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect start to my wedding day

The Bella girls are amazing! Starting my wedding day at their salon was an unbelievable experience. Marcia took her time at my trial to make sure we were on the same page and was prepared with thoughtful ways to make it even better on my day. They made us feel welcome and they made us all look natural and beautiful. Their experience shows in how efficiently they work with you while making sure each person gets what they are hoping for. Throughout the day we were even moving ahead of schedule. They went above and beyond by offering everyone touch ups before we left and sending us with our own lipstick pop for touch ups later. My hair was exactly what I wanted and it stayed secure for everything. My make up was the perfect balance between glam and natural, both in person and photographs. If you want to feel like a princess on your wedding day, start with Bella Beauty Bridal. Thank you Marcia, Nicole and Kristyn!!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    BellaBeauty Bridal 9

Allison · Married on 09/15/2018

Great experience!!

BellaBeauty Bridal was AMAZING!! They were all so nice and did such a great job with my hair and makeup. My bridesmaids all loved theirs as well. They are so professional, easy to work with and fun to be with for the day while getting ready. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for great hair and makeup services.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    BellaBeauty Bridal 10

Rachel Baumgartner · Married on 08/11/2018

Wonderful Makeup for Wedding

My bridal party was pretty small, just 3 girls and myself. I do not usually wear makeup and was unsure if I should even get it done for my wedding. Because it was a summer wedding in a wedding heavy location, I wasn't even sure of the availability. The decision to work with BellaBeauty was the right one. The make up looked on point for my wedding day, but I still looked like me. BellaBeauty came to our site which was amazing and were right on time with all the hair and makeup. They were professional and wonderful to work with.
    I would recommend them to anyone who wants the makeup on location for their wedding day.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Alyssa · Married on 08/11/2018

August 2018 Wedding in Newport

This review has taken some time for me to write, but I really wanted to give the wonderful ladies at BellaBeauty a review. I live out of state so I had to base my decision off of the reviews and images I saw online. When I initially contacted BellaBeauty, the ladies were quick to respond and helpfully answered all of my questions. I had my trial at the studio and Nicole spent a lot of time on my look. She had some hair accessories in the studio to try on to get some inspiration, which I really liked. On the day of my wedding, the ladies were on time, professional, friendly, and easy to converse with. My hair and makeup looked perfect all day and night. Thanks again! A+ vendor.

Sent on 03/22/2019
    BellaBeauty Bridal 11
    BellaBeauty Bridal 12
    BellaBeauty Bridal 13
    BellaBeauty Bridal 14

Hilary · Married on 05/26/2018

I used BellaBeauty Bridal for hair and makeup for my wedding in May 2018. This was a recommendation from our venue (Newport Vineyards) and couldn't be happier with the results!!! Nicole, Kristyn and Marcia were so professional and did the hair and makeup of my 3 bridesmaids, my mom and myself. They also did the hair of my 2.5 year old flower girl. Nicole, Kristyn and Marcia came to our rental house the morning of the wedding and did the hair and makeup there which was so helpful. All of my bridesmaids came with pictures of hair and makeup ideas and each one of them came out exactly like the pictures! I've been part of several weddings and have never had hair and makeup done as quickly or efficiently as this team! All of our hair and makeup lasted 12+ hours and were done ahead of schedule.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Cheri · Married on 05/05/2018

Love these women

I worked with Marcia because my wedding was very intimate and thus I only needed one person that day; that being said I have witnessed the workmanship of the other two women and would also recommend them for hair and make-up. All three women are prompt, professional and their work is exquisite. Marcia listened to what I wanted, she was patient and made me look better than I could've imagined on my day. She did the same for my bridesmaid. I was lucky to work with her and anyone would be fortunate to have these women on their team for their special day/days!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Shwetha · Married on 04/14/2018

BellaBeauty Bridal was phenomenal throughout the course of our wedding - from trial, to booking, to day of. A few things that I think really set them apart from other beauty providers I've used: - They are organized, efficient, incredibly talented, and FAST. A month before the wedding, they sent me a detailed schedule of day-of timing based on our first look time and our photographer's schedule. They did hair and makeup for seven girls (some bridesmaids, mothers, and grandmothers) as well as myself in five hours - and everything stayed perfectly throughout the entire evening! - I'm Indian, and had a few specific requirements for my hair / makeup - I had a forehead ornament (tikka) that I needed to stay put throughout the evening, and I have an incredibly difficult skin tone to match with readily available foundation. Nicole actually secured the tikka to my hair using bobby pins and my forehead using eyelash glue (genius!) and nothing moved all evening - including my incredibly complicated hairstyle through intense dancing. Marcia was able to match my skin tone with a custom mix of foundations the first try - and she gave me this amazing natural glow that looked phenomenal in photos! - They are just great people to be around. All three of them were so enjoyable to spend the morning with - it felt like they were just part of our wedding group. All of my bridesmaids commented on how talented and professional Kristyn, Nicole and Marcia were. I especially appreciated that they moved their hair and makeup stations into one of the side rooms of the house we were getting ready in so I could have some privacy while getting my hair and makeup done, and really appreciate and reflect on the fact that it was my wedding day! Thank you all for wonderful memories and incredible work - captured in our photos forever!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    BellaBeauty Bridal 15

Amanda · Married on 11/13/2017

I would recommend Bella Beauty+Bridal! Thank you girls!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

There are not enough words to say about how much I love them and how amazing they are at their jobs!! The process was so easy and seamless they were honestly the easiest vendor I worked with. They were extremely responsive, answered all my questions and were all around just really really amazing people. They nailed exactly what I wanted on the first hair trial and put me right at ease. The day of they come over to you (no charge) and are so relaxed and fun they really made my wedding prep awesome! My hair and makeup were perfect and on top of that all of my bridal party is still talking about how much they love their look. One of my bridesmaids wanted to do her own hair but ended up having a lot of issues and the girls jumped right in and fixed it even though it wasn't in the schedule. They are seriously so amazing. My mom had eye surgery so is hesitant to wear eye makeup and the girls sent her the brand and ingredients so she could check with her doctor and then gave her the perfect look to make her feel beautiful. They were the best decision I made and all around perfection.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Melanie · Married on 09/23/2017

My experience with BellaBeauty Bridal was absolutely perfect. Marcia did a beautiful job with my hair and makeup at my trial, making sure to give me the look I was hoping to achieve. She then took many pictures and replicated the same thing on my wedding day. She was so fun to work with and extremely professional. I could not have asked for a better day working with their team!

Gaby · Married on 09/23/2017

I was recommended Bella Beauty Bridal by my photographer and am so incredibly thankful. From the first email inquiring about their services to the big day they were so professional and approachable. They were so receptive to my ideas. It felt like they were friends, and the best part I felt like the most beautiful version of my self for my wedding! I would recommend them to anyone in the area! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

The BellaBeauty ladies were incredible! From the trial through the wedding day, they were so helpful, making sure we had the right schedule in place to get my entire bridal party plus moms ready for the big day. They arrived early and ready to go. We had the best experience with them, and I'd highly recommend them to any bride!!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Deniz · Married on 09/09/2017

I absolutely LOVED my wedding hair and make up. I did two trials, and I thought that it was definitely worth it to go in for the second one because really who can possibly know exactly what they want the first time around? My bridesmaids' make up was also fantastic and they all said how much they loved their make up! One of them even said she liked it better than the make up for her wedding (and I know she paid more per person than I did!). The team was fast, professional, and did a great job. They even finished early. As the bride, it was really nice to have Nicole do my hair and make up in a separate room so I could have a little down time and Nicole totally understood that. I also really appreciated that when my bridesmaids started asking about eyelashes Nicole asked me discreetly if I wanted to cover that for everyone or not (I opted not to). Last, I want to note that I wore my hair DOWN. Yes, down. I know that its something you see online a lot but for me there was a lot of risk in it because my hair can get quite frizzy. The team at Bella Beauty Bridal said it would be no problem, and it wasn't! I got perfect loose curls that lasted all night. I would absolutely book Bella Beauty Bridal again and would recommend them to other brides every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Lauren · Married on 07/09/2017

BellaBeauty Bridal is by far the best salon for your wedding day. I knew I was in good hands the moment I had my hair and makeup trial. Our wedding party's hair and makeup was beautiful, and photographed perfectly. Their team is so friendly, timely and professional. We truly had the best time working with them! In my opinion, for a wedding or any event, BellaBeauty is the only way to go! Thank you again for making our wedding day so amazing!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/17/2017

Loved having my hair & makeup done for my wedding by the ladies at BellaBeauty Bridal!! All of my bridesmaids loved their looks as well. I couldn't have been happier with the experience - my trial was fun and Bella Beauty comes to you for the wedding day - stress free pampering for your big day!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Rebecca · Married on 06/04/2017

The ladies at Bella Beauty know their stuff. All of my bridesmaids and family looked amazing. And I couldn't have been happier with how my hair and make up came out by Marcia. Even with myself having a few tears she was able to fix my make up in snap and keep me looking amazing. I was beyond pleased with all the hard work these ladies did.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Joelle · Married on 05/21/2017

Lovely ladies who do a beautiful job with hair and makeup. They were able to do all the styles the woman wanted with their hair and makeup was very natural looking. They all worked together on each of the girls very efficiently and finished earlier than expected.

BellaBeauty Bridal 16
    BellaBeauty Bridal 17

Shannon · Married on 05/19/2017

Being that I am from New York and was solely basing my vendors on the internet for my wedding I was nervous to see how everything was going to come out. After my trial I knew that I wanted to book BellaBeauty obviously based on how much I loved my hair and make up. But I also wanted to book them because they were extremely personable, reliable and it sounded like they would go out of their way to make me happy. On my wedding day they exceeded my expectations. Not only did I love my hair and make up but my bridal party. mother and mother-in-law looked absolutely stunning and they loved the work the girls did on them, which was extremely important to me. If you are in the area and are looking for either a make up artist or hair professional, I HIGHLY recommend these girls. They were AMAZING!!

Sent on 11/28/2017
    BellaBeauty Bridal 18
    BellaBeauty Bridal 19
    BellaBeauty Bridal 20

BellaBeauty Bridal's reply:

Shannon Thank you so much for you review! We are so happy you and your girls loved our service. Please keep In touch next time you are in town!!
    All the best