4 Reviews for K. Bella - Wedding and Event Planning

Event Design (1)
Full Planning (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Katelyn is THE BEST! She listens to everything you want and makes sure IT GETS DONE! She works very hard, has lots of knowledge in this industry and does everything she can to ensure your vision comes to life. She answers every phone call, text and e-mail and remembers every little detail...believe me, brides send LOTS! She travels to wherever you need her to go and is always happy to do so! She is amazing, inside and out. She did my sister's wedding, my wedding, and I will be recommending her to everyone I know!
K. BELLA WEDDINGS = THE BEST COMPANY TO GUARANTEE YOUR DAY IS THE BEST DAY EVER!

Profile Picture Annie, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Katelyn was by far one of the best investments of our wedding!! Her services are worth much much more!!!!
She not only made the day go without a glitch (or any that I knew of), she allowed us to enjoy every single moment of our day rather than have to dedicate time and energy coordinating with vendors or dealing with last minute unexpected hurdles.
She is so full of wisdom, ideas and suggestions; she completely enhanced our wedding day. She can either help you plan things so they are done in the ''traditional'' way, or really help you make your vision come to life in a way that reflects who you are as a couple. She doesn't judge, but is totally honest with you. She's laid back but always on top things. Basically, she's amazing :))
I would recommend her over and over again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nadia, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Civil

The service Katelyn provides is truly Invaluable. She makes wedding planning a stress free and non-overwhelming process, allowing you to fully enjoy the experience and lead up to your big day! Her extensive knowledge and expertise helps couples make important decisions they may never have even thought of, thereby avoiding potential day of disasters. Her organization and interface management skills ensure a smooth, stress free day for all parties, vendors, bridal attendees and guests alike. Well worth the investment if you ask me!! Everyone commented on how calm I seemed throughout my wedding day, I attributed this to the pre-work Katelyn helped facilitate, and my confidence in her to handle anything thrown her way.

Profile Picture Kristina , 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Civil

At first, I wasn't convinced I even needed a wedding planner but I am sooo glad I found Katelyn. She was worth her wait in gold. She corralled all my ideas into one cohesive vision and then made it all happen. She took care of all the little issues that crop up during a big event before I was even aware there was a problem. I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day because I knew everything was handled.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Civil, Non-Religious