Bella Vista Wedding Reviews

27 | Germantown, MD

27 Reviews for Bella Vista Wedding

27 Bella Vista Wedding Reviews

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

Wow, David with Bella Vista Wedding exceeded ALL expectations for our wedding video -- it is absolutely perfect!!! On the day of our wedding, David captures everything from getting ready to the sparkler sendoff and you barely even know he's there! We received our video about 3 months later and it is so surreal to relive our wedding -- literally could not have asked for anyone better or easier to work with. The quality/content of our video is out of this world. Future brides -- look no further, you have found one of the best in the DC area and will not be disappointed!

Seemal · Married on 07/15/2017

I cant even begin to explain how pleased I was with David (Bella Vista)! From the beginning (discussing pricing, timing, etc) to planning for the event to the actual event, David was amazing to work with. He was so accommodating and helpful and really made the day go by so smoothly. If you want a videographer that is amazing, go with David!

Christina · Married on 06/24/2017

My husband and I are very happy that we chose Bella Vista to be our videographer! He captured every moment and I can't stop watching the wedding videos. We had a huge bridal party and he still did amazing job. He was very easy to work with and a great communicator. I have already recommended him to a number of my friends and will continue to do so. We also received our wedding video within a decent time frame.

Thank you Bella Vista for making our wedding an extra special day and so memorable.

-Christina & Joshua Headley

Hailey · Married on 05/13/2017

Sue made our experience at the Bella Vista phenomenal! I didn't have to stress at all because I knew she would take care of us! We also got so many compliments on the venue! I loved all of it so much!

Nicole · Married on 05/03/2017

My wife and I hired David to film our wedding and we couldn’t be happier. He is extremely professional, talented, creative, friendly and has a very sweet personality. He is easy to be around and we were able to immediately feel comfortable around him. The day of our wedding he arrived with time to spare. His gear seemed very high tech and we were happy to see it wasn’t bulky and cumbersome which allowed him to move around quietly and quickly. He listened to all our requests and immediately got to work.

Several weeks ago we received our video and we couldn’t be happier. David captured every detail that went on, big and small. His artistic style of shooting and the way he edited everything together is well beyond anything we ever expected. It was intimate, full of emotion and just perfect. I have no intentions of getting married again but if I do, I will definitely hire David. I have since referred him to everyone I know. He is nothing short of amazing and that’s exactly what you need for your once in a lifetime day.

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I could not be happier with Bella Vista Wedding! We are so thankful we chose to go with this company for our wedding videography. Not only did our wedding videos (yes, there's more than one!) exceed our expectations, but David went above and beyond to accommodate all of our requests and was so easy and great to work with. He was super responsive, reasonably priced and very professional. Our wedding footage is absolutely beautiful and he captured so many precious moments from our wedding day. David and his additional cameraman were also very discreet, which was great because we had no distractions and hardly realized the cameras were even there... yet the videos came out beautifully. I wish I could rate Bella Vista higher than 5 stars!! This company is AMAZING and David is incredibly talented! We will cherish our wedding videos forever.

James · Married on 09/30/2016

David provided us an excellent, top quality video of our wedding. He was very responsive throughout the process, in addition he was very reasonably priced compared to some of the other options. David arrived early on the day of and was very good about capturing all the shots we wanted. I recommend David and Bella Vista Films for your wedding, top notch service.

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 07/22/2016

I have absolutely no regrets about hiring David. He was a huge part of our day, quietly filming the small, sweet moments and all the big must-sees too. We LOVE our wedding videos! We've shared them countless times with family and friends, and they bring tears to our eyes every time. It's a time capsule of our favorite day with our favorite people, and I'm so grateful to have it captured so beautifully. I mainly wanted a videographer because of my nephew. He was just 15 months old at the time, and I wanted to capture the way he wobbles around with his chubby little feet and wild, curly hair everywhere. The videos are the perfect compliment to my photos. After watching our videos, my best friend hired David for her wedding. I literally recommended Bella Vista to a friend, and you will too.

Stacy · Married on 07/16/2016

David did a phenomenal job with our wedding video! It captures the best moments from our wedding and is the perfect length, making it easy to watch with family and friends. David is very talented and easy to work with. I highly recommend him!

Andrew · Married on 05/29/2016

Bella Vista is a great vendor. David is a great person to know and is very professional as well as his team. David is dedicated to provide the best quality of work that you're looking for. We've asked him to modify couple of things based on our preference and he flexibly changed them based on our recommendation in a timely manner. Thanks David & Bella Vista for your great work on our special day!!!

Bella Vesta did a great job capturing our wedding day on May 29th, 2016. David is a talented person who captured the important details for our big day. He is a very sweet person and he makes sure that you are fully satisfied with the final product. We recommend Bella Vesta for the couples who are looking for good quality videos, affordable prices, and great people to work with. Thanks David so much.

Madona & Andrew

Jeff&Mo · Married on 04/24/2016

David is very accommodating and he will make you feel comfortable. He is easy to talk too and very flexible with his schedule. You can see the passion on him during shoots, you can also tell that he is not only doing this for the money but for the love of videography. Our advise on a potential future clients of David is to be open to him on your story. He truly wants to feel the love of the 2 person and he will make it reflect on your videos. Highly recommended!
    Jeff&Mo

Mariana · Married on 01/03/2016

David is such a amazing videographer and editor!!! I always cry when I see my clients wedding. I think a big part of the reason I have great reviews is because of him. He just moves like he is floating, he's not intrusive, and you will never even going to feel he is around, that's how good he is :) Like a invisible video-taking ninja! The final product is always great high quality, never misses a moment (very detail oriented).

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2015

What makes Bella Vista Wedding stand out from the others is that they have a special talent for personally connecting with the couple. Through conversation and communication, they come to understand the couple's unique style and that is HUGE. Other vendors I hired for other things such as music, etc, imposed their style without taking our desires and style into account. Bella Vista not only listens to you, but they really get who you are and what will work best for your taste. Their skill, professionalism, and dedication are top notch. We received a Love Story video in addition to our wedding video. The compliments we got from family and friends were overwhelming. We are so happy that our wedding planner, Riley Weddings, found Bella Vista Wedding for us. Any chance we get to send couples to Bella Vista Wedding, we will recommend them without reservation!

We made a last minute decision to use a videographer for our wedding, so we were a little concerned about the availability and quality of those remaining so close to our wedding. We completely lucked out with Bella Vista. David and his team did an amazing job with the video and we were very satisfied with the product. The two videographers that came for the wedding day blended in, and I honestly forgot they were there at times. They weren't obnoxiously getting in the way, but somehow seemed to be there for all the important moments. I would recommend Bella Vista to any of my friends!

sandra · Married on 07/15/2015

Everything was excellent!! I would absolutely recommend Bella Vista Wedding to a friend.

Bella Vista Wedding was a GREAT addition to all of the Wedding services. David, the videographer, was always so responsive, polite, and very helpful (even long after the wedding). I had contacted him last minute and he was able to work with me around my hectic schedule and scattered-brain... He produced a WONDERFUL video, of our special day, without much input from me. I trusted him completely and he did not disappoint!! I highly recommend using Bella Vista Wedding videography services.

Cynthia · Married on 04/18/2015

What a blessing David was!!!he responded to my inquiry immediately and made our special day so easy. He is polite, super professional, and very pleasant to be around. You can not beat his prices either. The details of the day were are captured beautifully. David sincerely cares about his clients and takes the time to get to know them and their vision, as to guarantee the final product is a true representation of the happy couple. I appreciate all that he did and would 100% recommend him. May the Lord bless you all

Tyrell · Married on 08/06/2017

Working with David was great! He made the process so easy and he was so accommodating. He stay a little longer just to make sure he caught all our special moments of our wedding till the end. I would recommend him to anyone that asks. The time and care he took to make sure he got everything on film was amazing!

Susanna · Married on 05/06/2017

David is incredibly talented. I couldn't be happier with the results!!!

Caitlin · Married on 10/10/2015

David was an excellent choice for our wedding video. He was easy to work with, and was both friendly and professional in the middle of our wedding day chaos. My only comment would be that it was nearly 3 months before we received our wedding highlights, and nearly 5 months before we received the whole wedding video, but it was certainly worth the wait. David was able to capture the moments that we missed in the whirlwind of the day. We absolutely love watching our video again and again, and reliving the memories with family and friends.

If you're wondering whether to skip the wedding video - don't. It's an easy thing to add so you have living memories forever and David at Bella Vista Weddings would be an excellent choice!

Simone · Married on 05/20/2017

When I was planning my wedding, I was not sure I would have the budget required to get a videographer. I was torn, I knew I wanted the day to be filmed because after all the planning the day ends very quickly. I did some research and found David. David had affordable services and also his work was beautiful!

David met with us to do our "love story" which is a great additional service that we decided to do. The video works great for the rehearsal dinner. It was also a great way for David to get to know us more.

During the wedding David and his assistant caught moments I didn't even know were happening! What I love about David's work is he captured all the special moments. The speeches, the vows and the first look are all moments that were magical and I am glad I have them filmed so I can look back on the moment.

If you are torn about getting a videographer, I get it but I am telling you to take the plunge! And take the plunge by choosing David to film your wedding. You won't regret it!

• Colleen445

Colleen · Married on 11/05/2016

David and his team did a fanatastic job of capturing our wedding day. I realize videography is one of the things on the list that gets dropped sometimes due to budget, but if you can make it work for yours- you'll be glad you did! David was easy to work with and while he seemed to get all the best moments of the day, we never felt like he was in the way. The final product was WELL worth the price and since sharing it with friends and family, we've heard several people remark that they wished they had a wedding video from their special day.

Monisha · Married on 10/22/2016

David and Julian were a pleasure to work with and captured our wedding day beautifully. They took the time to chat prior to the event to find out our style and preferences and they definitely delivered. They worked welll with our photographers and were professional and courteous the whole time. Their price was extremely reasonable and the final product was comparable to the pricy well known videographers in the area. I would definitely recommend Bella Vista to anyone!