Bella Vista Groves Reviews

Bella Vista Groves 5
Bella Vista Groves 6
Bella Vista Groves 7

Elizabeth · Married on 09/29/2018

Bella Vista Groves was the first venue we visited. Right away we fell in love and knew it would be absolutely perfect for our special day! It is truly a hidden gem. The ground are GORGEOUS and so well maintained. Corinne and the BVG Team are an absolute pleasure to work with. They always had a smile on their faces and were more than willing to assist when needed. All of our guests kept complimenting how beautiful the venue was! This is a MUST SEE property if you are beginning your wedding planning process. I'm certain you will fall in love with it as we did!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Justine · Married on 08/25/2018

We just had our daughters wedding at Bella Vista. It's an idyllic, beautiful venue in northern Ventura County and the perfect spot for a private outdoor wedding. It's so easy to work with them and add your own DIY touches. Wish we had another wedding to plan!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Gabriela · Married on 07/21/2018

Bella vista is beautiful! When looking for an outdoor venue to have our wedding at, Bella vista stood out. When we first arrived for our tour, I had already made up my mind that it would be there before we even entered the grounds. The gated uphill entrance is absolutely breathtaking and made an impression on every one of our guests that attended. Corinne is so organized and was on top of everything not only during our wedding reception, but throughout the months of planning! I have no complaints or regrets when it comes to this venue. Andy and I lovedddd having our wedding there & definitely made the right choice

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Bella Vista Groves 8
    Bella Vista Groves 9

Crystal · Married on 11/11/2017

Bella Vista Groves was one of our top 3 places to check on our list. we made an appointment with Corrine and absolutely fell in love with it the moment the gates opened and the first thing we saw were those tall green Italian cypress trees. from that moment we knew this was the place we would say "I Promise." The venue speaks for itself and the staff exceeded all my expectations. if we could do it all over again, we would!

Sent on 03/08/2018
    Bella Vista Groves 16
    Bella Vista Groves 17
    Bella Vista Groves 18

Charity · Married on 10/07/2017

Corinne and the Bella Vista team are INCREDIBLE! They made my wedding dreams truly come true. The grounds are impeccable, the staff was friendly and extremely helpful, and their preferred vendors made my wedding run as smooth as possible. I wish I could get married again so I could spend more time here!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Bella Vista Groves 19
    Bella Vista Groves 20
    Bella Vista Groves 21
    Bella Vista Groves 22
    Bella Vista Groves 23
    Bella Vista Groves 24

Shirley · Married on 07/29/2017

I cannot say enough good things about this venue. Let's start with the layout; it is beautiful and super well-maintained. If you like nature, you MUST check this venue out. Even though the pictures of the venue are beautiful, you still need to come see it for yourself. Corinne and Sarah were amazing in responding to our emails and any concerns we had. They are super easy to work with and really want you to be happy throughout the entire process. They even have a house rental (additional fee) within the venue where you can spend the night and get ready for your wedding in the morning! I had my bridesmaids and myself stay the night and woke up feeling refreshed and excited for the big day! It is an intimate, cozy, and wonderful location - highly recommend!

Love, Shirley & Jeremy

Sent on 09/03/2017
  • Odalys

Odalys · Married on 06/03/2017

LOVE this beautiful garden! All of my guests raved about how enchanting and beautiful the venue was. They are amazing, friendly and will give you all the information you need. Corinne was wonderful from the start, made the whole experience unforgettable. The weather was perfect! The views were magnificent and the photos are magical! Thank you Bella Vista!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Cynthia · Married on 10/22/2016

We had our wedding at Bella Vista Groves this past October and it was absolutely stunning. It is a beautiful outdoor site with a lovely courtyard reception area and separate lush meadow area that has a picturesque mountain view which you can use for your ceremony site or for your cocktail hour. I loved that it had both sites because we wanted a more natural outdoor setting, which the meadow provided, but I was concerned with how comfortable that would be for guests walking around in heels. Problem solved though because the garden courtyard was a perfect reception area as it already included a large dance floor, paved walkways, gorgeous gazebo, fountain, and beautiful mansion that overlooked the site. Overall it was the perfect site for our wedding, and all guests raved over how beautiful it looked. And if having such a gorgeous location wasn’t enough, the staff is wonderful to work with and Corinne made sure our wedding turned out exactly as we had planned.

Sent on 02/09/2017

greate place very beautiful!!! the lady is so helpful!!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Bella Vista Groves is a beautiful venue for the perfect outdoor wedding! The lush greenery and the serene mountain backdrop make this venue a romantic dream. The grounds are very well maintained. We did have an issue on our wedding day (power outage, leaving us with no power for almost the entire reception :/ ) but the owner was amazing and extremely apologetic about the mishap. The way he handled the situation gives me complete confidence in recommending this venue to family and friends, knowing they will be well taken care of no matter what the situation may be.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Bella Vista was a dream come true! Tracy was amazing she allowed for several sight visits for my vendors. She always responded so quickly! The venue is so stunning! You will not regret having your wedding here!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Arlene · Married on 04/26/2014

Our wedding turned out amazing. The venue is so beautiful and Bobby went above and beyond for us. We were very lucky to have found this place and java such great service. Thanks again Bobby

Mayra · Married on 04/19/2014

We had our beautiful spring wedding In April and everything was just perfect. Tracy was a wonderful help from beginning to end. When we first booked they venue it was not updated but they promised and assured it would be by our April wedding and as promised the venue couldn't have looked more beautiful. Not to mention the views and all the remodeling they did.
    Thanks Bella Vista!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Bella vista is an amazing venue!!! Tracy the Venue operator is GREAT!!!! I loved having our wedding here.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Diana · Married on 08/24/2013

The venue is beautiful!! My guest love the place!! :)

Sent on 11/03/2013

Aubrey · Married on 07/06/2013

I loved my wedding venue and Tracy was a huge help making everything come together perfectly, couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Chanda · Married on 07/09/2016

This venue is absolutely breathtaking. The staff is very friendly and very flexible. They were great with follow up and with notifications about payments, upcoming appointments, etc. They also kept any potential issues behind the scenes so we still have no clue if there were any hiccups on our, or our guests part. Our wedding was in July and I have still been in contact with them just to share pictures and catch up.

We wanted the option to bring in our own caterer (because let's face it...we often come by not-so-impressive food at weddings and blame it on being preferred vendor trade-off) but their preferred vendor, Martino's was DELISH and knew the site well.

The reason I dropped a star for professionalism was because 2 months before the wedding they told us they switched their power source to generators which was a HUGE no in our checklist when we had originally looked at venues. While there was good reason behind the change, and everything went just as smoothly in the end as they promised (no noise, no breaks in power, etc. it was stressful 2 months before our big day. I associate this with them being on the newer side when we first signed with them, absolutely everything else was smooth beyond this change.

Outside of this I still feel the rest of our experience with their professionalism, VALUE, quality and ease was phenomenal and highly rate this venue. They have ironed out every detail about their venue and do a great job of keeping the grounds beautiful and up-to-date. They've even added an additional ceremony site!

DO NOT pass this venue up. Also, we had our guests stay at Glen Tavern Inn just down the road, and found a darling little restaurant called Flight 126 at the Santa Paula Airport that just started doing events. Our entire weekend was very a very personable, quaint feeling (though we had almost 200 guests!), perfect moment in life due to these 3 venues.

THANK YOU Bella Vista.

Sent on 10/20/2016

We are so excited to have our wedding at Bella Vista Groves. It is a beautiful venue.

Sent on 04/18/2015
  • User4205720 · 2+ years ago

This venue is so beautiful, and fairly new, which is why we were so surprised at the price! It included tables and chairs, so that saved us some money too. We were allowed to hire our own vendors, and the facility manager helped out with suggestions. Perfect venue for an intimate-outdoor wedding :) We absolutely loved it!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Christy · Married on 06/01/2013

When we got married at Bella Vista Groves, they were a very new venue. I think we were the first official wedding to take place there after the renovations. Therefore, there were some kinks that, I'm sure, have since been works out. Tracy is a delight to work with and the venue is absolutely beautiful. The only things to consider are lack of nearby quality accommodations and, therefore, the travel required for your wedding party, vendors and guests.

Sent on 09/23/2013