Bella Vista Creation's Reviews

Bella Vista Creation's 6
Bella Vista Creation's 7

Jeri 路 Married on 08/24/2019

Birthday Party

They were so helpful,and very professional I will recommend her to everyone I meet.She made my dream come true more than she know. Everything was so beautiful and well planned.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Bella Vista Creation's's reply:

Aww. Thank you so much. I truly enjoyed your party. I look forwarded to working with you again. I loved every minute we spent together. Take care. And thank you for choosing me.
  • Sinita

Sinita Irby 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Glitz & Glam Parties

Very professional quality work . We gave her our idea and she brought it to life ...

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Bella Vista Creation's 14
    Bella Vista Creation's 15
  • Joy

Joy Scurry 路 Married on 06/01/2019

My experience with Bella Vista Creations was wonderful.I was very pleased with their service.If I ever plan another event,I would choose them again.

I chose Bella Vista for a my wedding reception.From the moment I saw her work,I knew I was going to chose her.Her work was amazing.My guest was so suprised.She went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I happy.

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Bella Vista Creation's 27
  • Larisha

Larisha Thompson 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Superlative

Mrs. Gleaton is the epitome of professionalism and superb customer service. She alleviated all stress and anxiety that I had with planning my brother's wedding. The decorations were nothing short of AMAZING. She turned a simple conference room into an elegant venue for a wedding and reception.
    We are forever grateful to Mrs. Gleaton and her team and look forward to using Bella Vista Creations for our next event in the fall. 馃榿

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Bella Vista Creation's 28
    Bella Vista Creation's 29
    Bella Vista Creation's 30

S. Ransom 路 Married on 02/16/2019

Celebration Event

Bella Vista provided a simply elegant affair while working with by budget. They were on time and was a phone call away to help with planning as well. She took my vision and made it an elegant reality. I would recommend her to anyone and my venue was 3 hours away and she was still on time and my night was amazing.

Keisha Ferguson 路 Married on 12/22/2018

Awesome and budget friendly

Belinda is very professional and every time when needed to meet she met us. Her prices reflected around our budget and she advised us on catering and whatever we needed. I would recommend her to anyone. Her work is excellent and she is very good at what she do.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Bella Vista Creation's's reply:

Thank you Keisha for putting your trust in me with your special day. I look forward to servicing you again soon.

Kathy Mcbee 路 Married on 12/22/2018

Awesome Event Planner!!!

Bella Vista Creations is awesome! I told her the colors I wanted for my event and she took care of the rest. She transformed the venue so beautifully that it wasn鈥檛 recognizable. I will not use any other vendor for my events. Very professional and provided an wonderful customer experience!

Bella Vista Creation's's reply:

Thank you Kathy. I really enjoy decorating for MS. Alexus. I look forward to always getting hit good people that value my work.

Demetria 路 Married on 09/21/2018

Grandmother鈥檚 89th Birthday Celebration

I have had the most amazing experience with Bella Vista Creation! My event was beautiful! Mrs. GLEATON is very trustworthy and dependable. My flowers, centerpieces, backdrops and drops were on point and I received so many compliments about them! I wouldn鈥檛 have done it any other way. I am very thankful for Bella Vista Creations. I highly recommend them and they will forever have my business. They were just that amazing.

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Bella Vista Creation's 31
    Bella Vista Creation's 32
    Bella Vista Creation's 33
    Bella Vista Creation's 34

Taunya 路 Married on 03/18/2018

Very satisfied customer

Bella Vista Creation will turn your dreams into reality! If you are looking for that WoW affect when you walk into a room book her! Belinda is patient, flexible, very professional, and always available when needed. She takes pride in her work. I always recommend her, because I know you will get everything you want and more! You can't go wrong booking BELLA VISTA CREATIONS!

Bella Vista Creation's's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me. I look forward to working with you again. I look forward each time you recommend me to friends and family. Thank you.

Regina 路 Married on 03/11/2018

Belinda is a very professional and dependable wedding planner. I call her and she talk with me about my needs and what to expect before I booked her. She took my vision and help me to understand how to make it better. I will definitely use her service again.
    Regina Williams

Sent on 03/28/2018

Bella Vista Creation's's reply:

Thank you I was my pleasure working with you. Please continue to recommend me for any services that you may know is needed. Thank for trust me with your special day.

Kaylee 路 Married on 01/06/2018

Belinda did wonderful work decorating our wedding reception venue. She was flexible in meeting with us multiple times before the wedding to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. She was able to take our small gym space and transform it into something beautiful. She was also very professional and willing to do anything she could to make the wedding planning process easier on us!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Bella Vista Creation's's reply:

Thank you Kaylee for entrusting me with your special day. It was a honor to work with you and your mom while designing your special day.

Melissa 路 Married on 10/21/2017

We called Belinda and told her the date of the event and the colors that we wanted. The bridal shower was at a pizza restaurant and you would have NOT known that it was a pizza place once you walked in. It was so breathtaking,jaw dropping and unbelievably BEAUTIFUL!!! I've had so many people to contact me about the decorations. I would recommend Bella Vista Creations to anyone. Whatever your occasion may be, you'll want to book Bella Vista Creations and I promise you that you will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 02/15/2018

paulette 路 Married on 12/26/2010

The Best!!

Mrs.Gleaton is the wonderful owner of...Bella Vista Creations in Taylors Sc.She is so very easy to work with, she cleared her schedule just to meet me and answered all the questions i had.She is very professional and extremely dedicated and helped me with all my needs.She was very upfront and showed me so many of her beautiful and unique ideas!!I have never seen anyone with such an artistic view and an amazing eye, to be able to tell someone your ideas and watch them make it a reality that takes so much off of your shoulders ..I mean i am so speechless and so grateful to her for taking this beautiful journey with us!

Sent on 03/20/2019