Bella Villa Tennessee Reviews

6 Reviews for Bella Villa Tennessee

• Marie

Marie G. 路 Married on 11/30/2019

Garlin Wedding 馃帺 馃懓

We couldn鈥檛 have picked a better place to celebrate The beginning of our Forever with family and Friends. The day and evening was stress free and delightful. The food was amazing, the flowers were beautiful and Jerri and her team felt like Family.

Sent on 12/26/2019

Bella Villa Tennessee's reply:

We loved hosting your special day at Bella Villa Tennessee. Wishing you and Jeremy the best forever and always.
    Jerri

Renee S. 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Spectacular!!

WOW! She was simply amazing! She went above and beyond to work not only with me but, catering companies, wedding coordinators, DJ...she even helped us celebrate of big day by joining us for dancing. This was the most magnificent wedding reception location. From renting out the whole house for out of town guests, the pool connecting to the indoor pool connecting to the courtyard for the kids to play during the reception. There was so much green space for kids to play and dance the night away. It was perfect setup for the caters in the breakfast room opening to the courtyard to wine and dine and enjoy the beautiful gardens throughout the property. Everywhere you turn you are surrounded by beautiful gardens, koi ponds, wooded mountain views. It was like a fairy tale, all my wedding dreams came true under the stars at the Bella Villa. We saw 14 shooting stars the night of our reception and it only added to the magic of the Bella Villa....oh and the inside...well the grandness of it speaks for itself. Jerri went the extra mile to pamper this bride and I couldn't be happier with the choice to host our reception there. My husband and I have already decided we will go annually to celebrate and reminisce on the romance and fulfilled dreams our experience at the Bella Villa gave us on our big day!!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Karen R. 路 Married on 07/13/2019

The charm does not escape this diamond in the rough!

This place has a charm that is hard to put into words! It is breathtakingly beautiful!!!! The owners, Jerri and Steve were a whole lot of fun and were very gracious hosts. The entire place was kept up nicely and quite frankly I hated to leave. I would highly recommend a visit to Bella Villa so you can experience what I did. You will not be disappointed! When I left, I felt that not only did I have a great stay but I felt I had friends to return to here!

Tanya S. 路 Married on 02/21/2019

The perfect getaway

Love this place. Beautiful home and gardens with beautiful views. Location great as a getaway from it all with all the sites bring just ten minutes away. Jerri and Steve are wonderful hosts / owners and we will return again whether it be for another event or overnight stays.

Cathy A. 路 Married on 10/12/2018

Captivating !

My husband and I recently attended an event at Bella Villa. The entire ambiance of both the Villa and the grounds was amazingly captivating and charming. The rooms are lovely and immaculate down to the littlest detail. The grounds are so peaceful with beautiful views. Most of all the owners were so friendly, they made us feel welcome and were very attentive to our every need! I would highly recommend visiting Bella Villa for your next event or vacation!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Marie 路 Married on 08/25/2018

What a lovely affair, and the perfect place to have it!

Such a lovely venue. And Jerry and Steve are wonderful hosts. Would definitely go back.