Bella Uno Photography Reviews

Bella Uno Photography 5
Bella Uno Photography 6
Bella Uno Photography 7

Stephanie · Married on 04/25/2019

Linda is WONDERFUL!! Very professional yet personable. My fiancé and I used her for our engagement photos and couldn't be happier. Very high quality. She also helps ease any nerves you might be feeling about posing for the photo shoot. My fiancé was originally dreading getting pictures taken and actually communicated to me at the end that he had fun! I would definitely recommend Bella Uno Photography to family and friends. You will NOT be disappointed....

Sent on 09/27/2018

Molly Wolf · Married on 10/06/2018

Would recommend to anyone!

Linda was absolutely wonderful to work with! She did our engagement photos and our wedding photos and we loved them all. She is exteremely responsive to any and all questions and was so fun to work with! Highly recommend to anybody looking for amazing pictures at an affordable rate!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Zaima · Married on 08/25/2018

Linda and Kim were great !! Kim made my photoshoot so enjoyable

Sent on 09/26/2018

Ellen · Married on 08/11/2018

Our photos are absolutely beautiful!!! Linda was amazing to work with. We ended up being about an hour behind schedule due to hair/makeup taking longer than needed. Linda did a great job adjusting due to the time constraints. She even helped up get back on track and get all the photos we need! I also loved her artistic interpretation. Some of my favourite photos were ones she helped with the pose/location. I can not thank her enough! She helped make our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Steve Powell · Married on 07/28/2018

Wedding Photography

Linda was very helpful with creating a timeline for our wedding day that helped us stay on track and get all of the photos that we had wanted. She was very responsive to answering all of my questions over email and phone, as well as even helping us what to wear to our engagement session. Linda offered the perfect amount of flexibility in our schedule to accommodate for last minute changes throughout the wedding day, as well as coordinating all of our friends and family that we had requested to be in our photos. She is very clear that she will stay for the amount of time necessary to capture the important details of the day, so the bride and groom does not have to keep checking the clock to see how much time they have left with the photographer. Thank you for capturing the special moments on our wedding day!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Kathryn · Married on 07/21/2018

We could not be more happy with choosing Bella Uno Photography for our engagement pictures and wedding!! Linda takes absolutely beautiful pictures and has a wonderful eye for detail. In addition to beautiful pictures, the quality of the products, like the save the dates and wedding book, are second to none! Linda and her support (we worked with Kathy) are the upmost professionals. Linda helped us plan out every minute of our wedding day and was incredibly helpful keeping us on track! She also had many helpful recommendations that made it possible to get so many gorgeous shots. I cannot imagine a better photography service!!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/22/2018

My husband and I had our engagement and wedding photos taken by Bella Uno Photography. We loved working with Linda as she was so fun and easy going! Our engagement and wedding photos literally turned out picture perfect, I can't imagine having used anyone else. She put as much effort into capturing the joy on our guests faces at the reception as she did in capturing our traditional wedding photos. We will be treasuring these photos for years to come!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Kristin · Married on 04/21/2018

Linda was amazing! She made our day so great! We got all the pictures we wanted and more! The best thing is that she even makes a day of timeline for you which is insanely helpful for the day of the wedding! We cannot even wait to see how our pictures turned out! We would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Kim · Married on 10/05/2017

Working with Linda was fabulous. We couldn't be more in love with our photos. She is unobtrusive and a lot of fun to work with which makes a big difference in how your photos and emotions get pulled through in your images. We had such a fabulous day and working with Linda made it even better. She is a true professional and has the experience for capturing weddings. We highly highly recommend Bella Uno!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Tiffany · Married on 09/02/2017

Bella Uno Photography was such a joy to work with. Linda, the owner, is wonderful. She is extremely educated, nice, helpful, organized, prompt, basically everything you would want and need in a photographer. She and one of her co-workers did our wedding early this September, lets just say our pictures made us cry happy tears all over again. They captured every single moment, detail, emotion, etc. I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone looking for a photographer for something as simple as family pictures to as extravagant as wedding pictures!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Denis · Married on 08/19/2017

Amazing pictures, and amazing service ! Linda was organized, thoughtful, and extremely professional... Engagement and wedding planning is generally stressful, and Linda made it so much easier, and even made suggestions to improve our day. All the pictures were perfect, we cannot believe how great they look. Highly recommended !

Sent on 12/07/2017

Kristin · Married on 08/12/2017

We absolutely LOVED working with Linda! From the minute we met with her, both my husband and I were totally comfortable around her and excited about her work. Working with Linda, it quickly became clear that not only are her photos amazing, but her expertise from shooting so many weddings is astounding. She had so many creative ideas for our engagement shoot, wedding photos, save the dates, and albums- it really made our special day come to life!! Definitely recommend Linda to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Judy · Married on 06/24/2017

Linda is not only a talented photographer, she is an important part of your team. She will manage your timeline to insure she will not miss an important memory. The results are amazing. Thank you, Linda!

Sent on 12/10/2017
    Bella Uno Photography 12
    Bella Uno Photography 13
    Bella Uno Photography 14
    Bella Uno Photography 15

nicole · Married on 10/22/2016

Thank you Linda and Kim! We used Linda for our engagement session and I seriously had such a hard time choosing photos. We are looking forward to seeing the end product of our wedding. Kim and Linda worked well with my videographers on the wedding day. Both very professional, hard working, personable, and easy to work with. My husband and I look forward to working with BellaUno again. I got a sneak peak on the night shot! I'm so excited! We are currently on our honeymoon and excited to see all the proofs when we get back. Thank you so much! I wanted a mix of traditional and in the moment shots. Linda and Kim captured everything we wanted and more. All I have to say is it's worth every penny and BellaUno is one that you won't regret. Amazing work ladies!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Katherine · Married on 10/08/2016

We absolutely loved Bella Uno!! We used them for our wedding pictures as well as engagement pictures and we could not be happier! Linda was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was so helpful throughout the planning process and made us feel so comfortable and natural during pictures. She is absolutely amazing at what she does and as a person! She even had a quick turnaround with getting all the pictures taken on our wedding day to us 2 weeks aftee our wedding day! We would highly recommend Bella Uno Photography to anyone looking for a professional and personable photographer! We can't wait to book her for future occasions! :)

Sent on 10/30/2016

Amy · Married on 10/01/2016

Bella Uno Photography was great to work with. Linda was really accommodating and well organized. We planed our Michigan wedding from New York. Linda made the entire process seamless. We are very happy with our photos, she really captured our love and happiness in every shot!

Kristin · Married on 09/10/2016

Linda and Kim were an awesome duo to work with on our wedding day!! Not only did they make the day run smoothly, but they made our bridal party feel comfortable, and most importantly our pictures look amazing! Our friends and family cannot quit talking about how much they love our pictures. Thank you SO much. We appreciate everything.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Erica · Married on 09/01/2016

Linda was amazing to work with on our wedding day! I would recommend her to anyone! She had done a few weddings I have seen (including my sisters) and I love her work. They make the day way more fun and stress-free, while still getting in every photo we wanted. Linda also got up a teaser album on Facebook and sent us a USB of all our photos super quickly!

Sent on 10/27/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/05/2016

If you are looking for a photographer to be with you every step of the way, from the beginning of your planning process until even after the wedding, Bella Uno Photography is the choice for you. As soon as we got engaged we knew we wanted to work with Bella Uno! Bella Uno had photographed one of our good friend’s weddings the year before and we were very impressed with the quality of work. Linda, the owner, is very personable and helpful throughout the entire process and makes you feel completely at ease. Not only is Linda and the rest of her team excellent photographers but she also offers a multitude of products. She produces amazing, high-quality work! She designed our beautiful save the dates, as well as our guest book and thank you cards! We received so many complaints on our save the dates! We are currently working on our wedding album now and cannot wait to see how amazing it turns out! We look forward to working with her for years to come! We would highly recommend Linda and Bella Uno Photography to anyone who is getting married or just looking for a family photographer!

Susan · Married on 06/24/2016

Bella Uno did a remarkable job capturing our special day. We had so many creative photos to choose from. Linda is very professional and is willing to go out of her way to make sure everything is perfect.

Kathleen · Married on 06/04/2016

Put simply, Bella Uno Photography was amazing! I was laughing, crying, and smiling - while looking through the photo gallery. The morning of our wedding, they showed up at my hotel and spent hours with me as I showcased my dress, shoes, makeup and more. The creativity in the shots told a story about that day in a way I could have never imagined.

While at the church, my husband and I were concerned about the weather but Linda and her team took the moment to capture some amazing photos with stunning color and lighting. But that wasn’t the only improvisational moment of brilliance - their team had helped guide all of us through the entire Catholic ceremony never missing a beat. They had the shots from the choir balcony, on the alter, lighting candles. Again, seizing the moment in every way.

At the reception, Linda continued recording our story through snapshots of our friends laughing and enjoying the moment. They were patient with us and gave our shy guests the time they needed to "open up" and be part of the story.

All of Bella Uno’s photos are simply magical! The colors are stunning and her ability to capture our authentic selves is unbelievable. Just breathtaking! I can't wait to sit and pick which ones will be ours and then to share those with our loved ones! And beyond that, I can't wait to do another photo shoot with them for our anniversary!

-Kathleen

Sent on 11/10/2016

Brittany · Married on 05/28/2016

Bella Uno Photography is without a doubt, THE best in the business. My husband and I continue to be blown away by the work of owner Linda and her colleagues. From the engagement shoot to the wedding, their team has exceeded our expectations. Their picture quality is truly exceptional and unparalleled. Linda not only is able to creatively capture the most memorable moments, but also provides such a calming, organized presence on your wedding day! I would highly recommend Bella Uno to any bride and groom in search of the perfect photographer. We anticipate using Bella Uno to capture our memories for years to come!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Dayna · Married on 04/16/2016

We chose Linda & Bella Uno Photography for our wedding this past Spring and could not be happier! We chose Bella Uno after looking at friends’ wedding photos, some who used Bella Uno and some who did not, and found that Bella Uno’s shot compositions were far superior. Linda & Jeff were absolutely amazing! They are super friendly and will gently guide you into beautiful poses. You will feel like professional models by the end of the day! They stayed with us all day to capture all of our special moments from getting ready & our first look to the ceremony to beautiful sunset shots at the reception to an amazing sparkler shot in the dark. Linda had a beautiful disk of photos ready for us in under 5 weeks. (1,279 photos to be exact!). Once we decided on which photos we wanted printed in larger formats, Linda retouched, finished, and framed those photos for us in about 4 weeks. With everything there is to worry about when wedding planning, it was so nice to not have to worry about our photos. We would definitely recommend Bella Uno Photography!

Chelsea · Married on 10/31/2015

If you want a real professional and someone who is extremely talented, then hire Bella Uno. They were one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Jenn · Married on 10/17/2015

Bella Uno provided the most amazing experience for us throughout our entire wedding planning journey. From our engagement photos to wedding, every single one turned out perfect. Linda is very talented and captured every moment so brilliantly. She has a great personality and we felt comfortable with her right away. She was very responsive and always went above & beyond whenever we needed something. Our photos turned out beautiful & she was our best investment by far!

Sent on 12/29/2015