Bella Terra Vineyards Reviews

Bella Terra Vineyards 5
  • Mallory

Mallory Tokar · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely amazing

The first time I’ve been to Bella Terra I instantly loved it. My husband and I got married here on September 7th, 2019. It was everything that we had dreamed of and more. The atmosphere was laid back, beautiful scenery, staff was extremely friendly, helpful, and professional. I think it was awesome that we could have both the ceremony and reception at one place. The food was absolutely delicious. We couldn’t have picked a better place to have our wedding. The overall experience was exceptional!

Bella Terra Vineyards 6
    Bella Terra Vineyards 15
    Sent on 09/12/2019

Jessica · Married on 08/03/2019

Unbelievably perfect

Words truly can’t describe how amazing our wedding was at Bella Terra. Jacque, Jay, and the whole BTV team were professional, helpful, and so cooperative with my vision. They were creative and willing to accommodate all of my requests. This brand new building was literally built with weddings in mind. They have a stunning bridal suite, multiple ceremony sites, a huge bar, and multiple hotels nearby. It was the perfect setting for our summer wedding. The Vineyard made a gorgeous backdrop for pictures, and we loved the indoor-outdoor concept. I couldn’t have asked for a more incredible day. We plan to spend every anniversary and special event at the winery.

Bella Terra Vineyards 16
    Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Hallie

Hallie Phillips · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding reception

Bella terra was absolutely perfect! They made everything so easy for us and worked with us for all our request. The new building and the whole property is gorgeous.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Greg Glowaski · Married on 06/22/2019

Bella Terra Vineyards made our dreams come true

Our wedding day at Bella Terra was nothing short of perfect. And I could spend the entire review talking to how beautiful it was: the ceremony by the lake, the cocktail hour and reception spaces, the lighting as we danced into the night. The photography options are endless. But you can see that all for yourself.

What I think is most important thing to know about Bella Terra is that you'll be working with genuinely good people who will treat your event like it's the only one in the world. Jacque, her family, and the whole team at BTV could not have been more helpful, from the early planning stages through to the event itself. Wedding planning can be stressful sometimes! I can safely say they did not add to this stress.

We can't thank them enough for giving us the wedding we've always dreamed of.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Logan · Married on 06/15/2019

What a great experience!

I cannot say enough nice things about the venue and about Jacque! Anything and everything I wanted she went above and beyond to accommodate. They set up for us that morning, so my girls and I really had nothing to worry about. We came in and told them generally what we wanted and they brought it to life. Her, Jay, and all of the other staff at Bella Terra were wonderful. Thank you for making our day amazing! 🍇

Bella Terra Vineyards 30
    Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Anthony

Anthony · Married on 06/14/2019

Best day of our life!

Jacque and Jay made our day perfect! They made sure everything, even the littlest things, were planned. The new building venue is gorgeous and all our guests said it was the best wedding they have attended. I would highly recommend Bella Terra for your special day.

Bella Terra Vineyards 39
    Sent on 07/08/2019

Natalie · Married on 07/07/2018

Dream Wedding

My wedding at Bella Terra was beyond perfect. The owners are wonderful. The wine is spectacular. The venue is gorgeous. We were so lucky and blessed to find it. Words do not exists to sing their praises enough. We will be regular visitors.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Alexis · Married on 06/02/2018

Our wedding at Bella Terra

Bella Terra was the best experience for our outdoor ceremony! From planning to the day, the staff was friendly, willing to do whatever was needed to have the perfect day, very professional and trustworthy, would highly recommend to any wedding planners or even for an event! I plan on having my future baby shower there! My girls through my bachelorette party there the first night and it was fun, affordable, and perfect for my underage girls!

Bella Terra Vineyards 40
    Bella Terra Vineyards 41
    Bella Terra Vineyards 42
    Sent on 03/24/2019

Susan · Married on 05/25/2018

My wedding!!@

Jacque and Jay went above and beyond to make my wedding the perfect day!! When I first went to book the venue I was a wreck. Jacque calmed me down and made me more at ease. Their venue is incredible! The new building is so awesome you just have to see it!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Maria Kear · Married on 04/28/2018

Our perfect day

I couldn’t speak more highly of Jacque, Jay and the whole Bella Terra team. They ensured every aspect of our wedding day was perfect. From the planning, to our rehearsal cocktail party the night before, to our wedding day...everything was seemless. The day was calling for rain and Jacque made sure, regardless of weather, that I was stress free. She was easy to get in contact with and worked closely with our florist, photography and catering to provide an a truly unforgettable weekend.
    I cannot speak highly enough of the Bella Terra team would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a phenomenal wedding experience (and one my friends are still talking about!)
    Thank you again, guys. Can’t wait to spend many summer days at the winery.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Katie · Married on 09/29/2017

We cannot say enough about Bella Terra Vineyards as a wedding venue! Bella Terra was our first and only choice and we wouldn’t change a thing. From the very start, the team at Bella Terra made us feel like their first priority - like we were family. They were creative, passionate, and truly invested in every single detail for our special day. They listened to our concerns and answered all of our questions. We had our ceremony under the big beautiful tree, enjoyed cocktail hour next to rows of grape vines, and dined with farm table seating next to the lake. It was truly a perfect outdoor event!

If you’re considering Bella Terra Vineyards for a special event, don’t think twice. It’s a well-run, family oriented local business. They’re ready to make your vision come to life with a beautiful landscape as the back drop. On top of everything else, the selection of delicious wines will please any crowd!!!

Bella Terra Vineyards 43
    Sent on 12/19/2017

Danielle Baird · Married on 09/22/2018

3.0

Highly recommend!

We were one of the first few weddings hosted at Bella Terra, and for being new at what they did, they did a fantastic job! From the first meeting to the day itself, Jacque and Jay were there to answer all of my thousands of questions and give advice and suggestions. They were very accommodating to all of my ideas and tried to make them all come to life. We were able to sit down together and combine all of our ideas, down to the table cloths not being crooked (inside joke!), to make our day PERFECT!
    Elegant Catering, who the winery deals with, were also wonderful. We received many compliments about how good the food was.
    Even with the cold and mud, they made sure everything was taken care of so I had nothing to think about but enjoying myself with my family and friends and new husband! If you are looking for a fun, laid back, enjoyable experience I highly recommend Bella Terra!

Sent on 02/26/2019