Bella Sera Event Center Reviews

Bella Sera Event Center 5
Bella Sera Event Center 6
Bella Sera Event Center 7

Heather · Getting married on 09/29/2019

Can’t wait to work with them more

The staff at the Bella Sera Event Center has been amazing! The value is phenomenal and I can’t wait to finish planning my special day with them!!

Megan · Getting married on 05/11/2019

If you are looking for a wedding venue, Bella Sera is my number on recommendation. Hands down the greatest wedding experience! This venue has the most incredible staff that went above and beyond my expectations. Elisabeth Montoya and her husband John are some of the sweetest, most caring, and professional people I have ever met! I felt so comfortable and so confident that everything I had dreamed of from a little girl would be executed perfectly on my special day. From the first meeting to the last person dancing on the dance floor on our wedding day, was an outstanding experience. Bella Sera really does it all! They create a magical experience and I would NEVER go anywhere else. I have two younger sisters and they all said that they will be getting married there as well (:

Simply perfection!

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you Megan for a wonderful, thoughful review. We so appreciate the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you two as well.

Kayla · Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful Venue and Service

Jon, Austin, Elisabeth, and their team were wonderful. They made our experience the greatest ever and helped eliminate a lot of the stress that comes with planning a wedding and working with vendors. We had many last minute changes up to our big day and they worked with us through them all. Our guests had a wonderful time and loved the experience they got at our wedding. The s'mores bar was amazing and everyone loved the hanging cake, as well as the fog screen and the different projections. The venue provided us with a wonderful photographer, Andrea, and a second photographer who were both very helpful and easy to work with. The wait staff provided by the venue was also very wonderful in making sure we were done with courses and ready for the next before taking our plates. The Bella Sera team also did the most wonderful job decorating our venue to our liking. And providing us with a wonderful DJ who played music on request but also kept in mind our preferences as to not play music we didnt not want played. I would book the Bella Sera for any future events as they were amazing!

• Nicole

Nicole Graves · Married on 01/26/2019

Bride and groom

They went above and beyond to make sure I had the absolute wedding I could say so many great things about Austin and his staff choosing them will not be a mistake!!

• Erica

Erica · Married on 11/18/2018

Highly recommend!

They have a gorgeous venue and an amazing staff!

I love their package deals because it takes a lot of the stress away which is extremely important on your big day. We chose the Bellissimo package with additional features (worth it!). They have everything you need such as catering, dj, photographers, lots of centerpieces to choose from, a wedding coordinator and much more! It's so convenient when the ceremony and reception are in one place.

I can't stress enough how fantastic the Bella Sera team is! They are very personable in every way. They made my wedding day wonderful, stress-free, and fun for everyone involved! We have received non-stop praise from our guests because of how organized everything is, how delicious the food was, and how much fun they had.

If you are planning a wedding and haven't checked out Bella Sera, you are missing out. We highly recommend it. :)

P.S. The photos attached are from the Bella Sera vendor photographer - Walnut Street Photography. They are awesome!

Bella Sera Event Center 8
    Bella Sera Event Center 21
  • Kirstin

Kirstin Woodman · Married on 11/10/2018

Bella Sera Event Center

The staff at the Bella Sera helped to make our wedding so magical and perfect! Every detail was beautiful and the staff really listens to make sure that we had the day that we dreamed of. Thank you Austin and everyone else for helping us create a picture-perfect day and memories that will last a lifetime. The venue, decorations, food, and oh ya--- SMORES BAR--- was everything we wanted while staying within our budget. Thank you for the magic!

Hi Kirstin,
    Wow what a wonderful review. We had so much fun creating the Italiano Bella Sera Wedding of your dreams. Your colors and overall vision could not have been more beautiful. We were so honored to be part of you and Albert's celebration. The S'more's bar is definately a crowd favorite! We wish you both nothing but the best!

Bobbie Woodman · Married on 11/10/2018

We loved the bella sera - amazing!

We love the staff! From beginning to the end every detail came together! It truly was a fairy tale wedding for my daughter! The only regret is the night is over but I can say it was dream come true for my daughter! BELLA SERA YOU ARE AMAZING,AND WE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF THE WEDDING AND THE MEETINGS!

Hi Bobbie,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. We had such a great time working with Kirstin and Albert and we agree the wedding was truly out of a Fairytail with a beautiful, fun Bride and Groom! We are so happy for them.

Katelynn · Married on 10/06/2018

Our experience with Bella Sera was amazing! They took care of almost everything! It was so nice to just be able to worry about yourself and your family on the day of. My husband and I can’t thank Bella Sera enough for making our wedding nothing short of perfect! ♥️

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Katelynn and Johnny. We are so glad that you saw first hand the value of a truly stress free day!! We had so much fun working with the two of you and creating a wedding of your dreams. We wish you both the happiest future!

Rick · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot say enough positive things about Bella Sera. I am the father of the groom, and my son and now daughter-in-law were married in a very large wedding at Bella Sera this September. We worked with Julie from beginning to end with multiple planning meetings, rehearsal, and on the day of the wedding where she coordinated every single detail. Not only was it a large wedding, but also combined Bengali and Western traditions. Every guest I have spoken with were overwhelmed with the facility, decor, staff, food... If you are looking for a place that will handle the details, keep you on track, and limit the stress of planning a large wedding, Bella Sera is the place.

Rick,
    Thank you so much for the kind and thoughtful words. We so appreciate getting feedback from parents and hope you truly saw our value in a "stress free day!" Julie and all of our staff still are talking about what an amazing unique celebration it was. Truly a once in a life time experience Cynthia and Ian! We wish you all nothing but the best.

Warm Wishes,

Kelsey · Married on 09/15/2018

The Bella Sera helped make our wedding day perfect!

We chose the Bella Sera for our wedding venue and we could not have been happier! From start to finish, they were accommodating, responsive and very helpful. They lay everything out on the table so you know exactly what you are signing up for and they tell you exactly what you can expect when it comes to appointments needed for planning.

Austin was very helpful and answered any questions we had regarding the wedding planning. He also gave us recommendations for other services that we did not include in our package.

Janelle was our day of coordinator and she made sure everything was perfect. It was nice to know that there was someone there to handle everything and it was a very worry-free process.

We would highly recommend the Bella Sera for any event!

Jasmine · Married on 08/25/2018

All I can say is AMAZING! My husband and I were married here in late August and it was honestly more beautiful than I could have ever expected. We stepped out on faith for our destination wedding and took a chance on Bella Sera because of all the wonderful reviews and pictures of previous weddings. We are
    from Iowa so we didnt have a chance to ever see the Bella Sera Center until a few days before the wedding and we were honestly blown away. Julie and all the staff were very helpful throughout the entire process. They made our special day completely stressfree! I didnt have to lift a finger to do anything and I am completely grateful. Not only was the price super affordable, especially for all the services they provide, the professional staff and BEAUTIFUL set-up made our day absolutely perfect.

Bella Sera Event Center 22
    Bella Sera Event Center 23
    Bella Sera Event Center 24

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much Jazmine for all your kind words. We are so happy that were were able to help you plan the ceremony of your and Jermaine's dreams. Sometimes it can be a challange to plan such an event from our of town but we really do our best to accomidate your needs so you feel like you are here and part of our team in every part of the planning process. We are so happy it was the day you had wished and planned for.

Gabriela · Married on 07/21/2018

I had my dream wedding at Bella Sera Event Center! It is a gorgeous venue, exactly what I was looking for.
    I had not one worry during the process of planning, nor the day of!
    The staff took care of everything and everything was put together just how I had asked!
    People always talk about weddings and how stressful they are but that was not the case at Bella Sera.
    Everyone who went to our wedding cannot stop talking about what a beautiful and well put together wedding we had. So happy we found this venue :)

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful reveiw Gabriela. We had such a fun time putting together the wedding of you and Markus' dreams. We are so glad to hear your we laid back and Strees-free!! We are so glad we got to be part of your special day.

Tiffany · Married on 06/22/2018

The was the best choice for us. We had narrowed our choice to the Bella Sera and another venue. The minute we walked through the front door, the atmosphere was magical. It was perfect for us. The Bella Sera had every detail perfected to our dream wedding. We had a wonderful day. There was nothing that we had to worry about on our special day. The guests after had all complimented them on the beauty and elegance of the wedding. It was wonderful how the Bella Sera staff made sure that everyone was having a good time. They are busy, but my husband and I felt like we were the only ones that they had. It was perfect. Thanks to the Bella Sera, we had the best marriage!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Tiffany. It was so wonderful working with you and Jamie to see the unique vision of your Tiger and Frog theme come to life! We loved seeing the guests "ohh and ahh" at every corner with excitement especially when you walked down the aisle with your mom's dress. It truly was a wonderful evening filled with so much love. We are so happy we got to be part of your special day.

Kayla · Married on 06/08/2018

The Bella Sera is the most stunning venue I have ever seen. Not only is the venue amazing but the staff is the best ever! John and Elisabethare in the perfect business because they make sure they do everything in their power to make your day perfect!!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the review Kayla. We were so happy to celebrate with the two of you and your guests. It was so fun seeing your dream day come together. There was so much surrounding love by family and friends, it truly ws magical. Thank you so much for making the Bella Sera part of your day.

Best Wishes always,

Emily · Married on 05/10/2018

They made it so easy and stress free! So many options and we never felt like we were being pushed into anything. They did an amazing job and we can't say enough what a spectacular experience working with the bella sera was.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much Emily and Joe. We know there are many choices out there when it comes to selecting a wedding venue and we are so honored you choose the Bella Sera. From start to finish we enjoyed all of our time together planning the Wedding of your dreams. It was so touching to see Carter and Alayna's part in the ceremony, so special.

We wish you nothing but the best in the future.

The Bella Sera Staff

Chisa · Married on 03/26/2018

So glad we chose to have our reception here. Julie was great. Perry was a great DJ. Austin was always responsive. Our day was absolute perfection. Bella Sera made a really stressful day, easy and smooth. Thank you!!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you Chisa for the nice review. It was so fun working with you and Anthony and I am so happy we were able to accommodate your reception on short notice. We enjoyed getting to now you both and hearing "your story" through the production meeting. It was fun interacting with all your guests from out of state and hearing all their wonderful Colorado wedding adventures that you and Anthony had taken them on. We are so lucky to have such wonderful couples to work with. We wish you both so much love and happiness in the future.

Devi · Married on 03/24/2018

Been meaning to write this much sooner. Married is much busier than I imaged. Victor and I were worried about the weather being too cold because our wedding was March 24. Knowing Colorado, you never know what weather you’re going to get. so, we decide to go with an indoor venue. We looked everywhere else & all the other venue looked so simple. It looked too plain, then we saw Bella Sera. As soon as I walked in, it was like a dream come true. Wow. From the two stairs & hanging cake. Just décor of the place itself was stunning. Our perfect indoor venue. Maria, the designer was so patient and helped us with picking colors, centerpieces & everything else. We had no idea what would look good but, Maria was very helpful & it came out so perfect. Just how I pictured it. John & Elisabeth was such a sweetheart. Austin was super nice & so sweet. He guided us through all of our questions & guided me through my big day. Victor and I are grateful for everything you did. We cannot tell you how much we appreciated everything. You are the best at what you do. Our wedding day was so amazing, and we could not have done it without the amazing staff at Bella Sera! Absolutely amazing. I can never thank you enough but hope this will show you how much you have done for us! We would recommend Bella Sera to anyone looking for a venue…so gorgeous!!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

What beautifully kind words Devi and Victor. It was such a pleasure helping you in the wedding planning process and seeing how happy both of you were on your big day. It was a gorgeous wedding that was masterfully created by you to be simply elegant. What a fun treat for Victor's mom to bring such delicious mini homemade desserts for the guests to enjoy as well. We love working with such fun couples and wish you both the best love and happiness in the future.

Best wishes always,

Candace · Married on 03/23/2018

The Bella Sera was amazing. They have an awesome staff that pays attention to details. The whole experience was wonderful and stress free. People have been raving about a wedding for weeks already. This is the place to go for a classy, stress free wedding. Austin was absolutely amazing! I am so thankful that he was a part of our planning process. He made sure that everything went perfectly, and even when I had moments that I felt I was getting a little crayon he was patient and kind. I could not have imagined our night going anymore perfect. John and Elizabeth are wonderful owners and truly care about the wedding experience.

Sent on 04/06/2018
    Bella Sera Event Center 25
    Bella Sera Event Center 26

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Candace and Nick we are so happy to hear your kind words. Your wedding was such a fun unique theme and the feather centerpieces just put it over the top. We had so much fun planning your 1920's "swanky, Great Gatsby" reception and enjoyed seeing all the fun that the guests were having. Couple like the two of you make our jobs fun and easy. Always wishing the two of you the best in the future.

Dustin · Married on 03/01/2018

Absolutely blown away. Those would have to be the perfect words to describe how we felt about the venue and staff at the Bella Sera. We booked our wedding here but, live in Houston TX. My wife and a few family members made the trip up to preview the venue. I did not get the opportunity to visit the venue until the day of. However, Austin and the entire staff were in constant communication with us in any way they could, be it by Skype, email, calls, etc to ensure that all of our decorations and plans were exactly how we wanted them to be! Being the groom, my main concern was to make sure that the day/venue was what my wife could only dream of. They NAILED IT! Austin’s attention to even the smallest of details took me by surprise (detail down to making sure my beautiful bride’s wedding gown’s train was pulled behind her when she made the final turn down the aisle). The photographer and DJ that was included in our package were, for lack of a better word.. perfect. They were there to cater to you and your party 100% if you didn’t want something to be done they made sure it wasn’t, if we had any special requests for pictures or music they were both done immediately! I cannot put into words how incredible these people are. 10 out of 10, 5 stars, two thumbs way up. GET MARRIED HERE!! You’ll never regret it. And certainly never forget it.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Wow Dustin. Thank you SO much for sharing your review. This response is exactly what we want from every single couple. We take a lot of pride in making these once-in-a-lifetime celebrations incredible for our clients, and stress-free. Our standards are very high, and we are so grateful to know that this makes a difference. We wish you all the love and happiness marriage brings, and we are so grateful that you chose us.

Alissa · Married on 01/20/2018

We had our wedding here in January and everything was perfect. Austin was great to work with and they made it really easy! So many guests said that it was the best wedding they had ever been to.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Alissa and Tyler you were such a fun, great couple to work with. It was so fun seeing your "surprise" to the guests and getting to share in that special pink moment. We wish your growing family nothing but the best in the future.

Antolina · Married on 12/29/2017

Bella Sera was amazing!!! After tons of hours and research of venues from the Denver area and the northern Colorado area, I stumbled upon Bella Sera. I called the venue and got to speak with Elisabeth to inquire about pricing and options. Elisabeth was receptive and excited to learn about how my husband and I met. She was the first and only person who actually had a genuine interest in learning about us. I found that so refreshing to know that we were not just a "wedding customers" but a couple they wanted to get to know. During our first visit we got to meet with Elisabeth and Austin. They both shared in our energy and excitement. We explained to them that we did not want a traditional wedding but a FUN wedding. They both assisted in making our dream wedding FUN come to life, and making it an experience we and our guests will never forget. Everything from the venue, catering, and cake were exceptional (All done by Bella Sera). Our guests still talk about how it was the best wedding they have ever attended. We could have never accomplished this on our own and will be forever grateful. We are truly thankful for Elisabeth, John, Austin, and the entire Bella Sera staff for going above and beyond.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful kind words Antolina. It was so fun for us to work with the two of you and see how excited you were in the planning process to make your special day so fun and unique. We loved incorporating the fog screen with so many fun slides and getting to see your guests have such a wonderful time with such big smiles on your face. Clients like you make our job so easy and fun!! We wish you so much love and happiness in the future.

Shelby · Married on 12/28/2017

When my husband and I found The Bella Sera we immediately fell in love. What really drew us to The Bella Sera was first the beauty of the venue. It has such a romantic and classy feel to it. The next thing was the fact that their wedding packages included our photographer, Trevor Gass, who is amazing, our DJ, Enrique Rodriguez, who was phenomenal, all of our ceremony and reception decor, catered food, a full bar, set-up, tear down, and a day of wedding coordinator. We also had the option to add on to our package. We added appetizers during the cocktail hour, a smoking cocktail station which was a huge hit, a sparkler send off, and The Bella Sera's one of a kind fog screen. Because the venue took care of so much of the planning and organizing we felt a small amount of stress during the entire process. We only had to find a florist, cake baker, and officiant.
    During the months leading up to our wedding we had multiple meetings at the venue. We had our food tasting, design meeting and final meeting. The food was very good and there was enough food served that made you feel satisfied. At the design meeting we were able to create our ceremony and reception look. They have a very large selection of decorations to choose from to fit your personal style and they are really beautiful. The best part about this was I didn't have to buy any of these decorations or make a single centerpiece. They also have a lighting system that really helps set the mood of your wedding. They have many colors to choose from to fit with your wedding colors. After both meetings I knew exactly what I would see at the day of the wedding.
    Overall, our experience with The Bella Sera was amazing! John and Elisabeth, the owners, have created an amazing wedding venue! Austin was our person of contact as well as our day of wedding coordinator was amazing to work with and very helpful. We had the best day ever and everything went exactly how we planned it if not better!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Shelby and Matthew, thank you so much for such an amazing review. We had such a great time working with you two and creating the wedding of your dreams with so many special touches. The fog screen was such a hit with the guests and just made the overall experience so romantic and classy. We sure love hearing such kind words about our vendors as well as we only choose the best to make each bride and grooms experience 5 stars. We really appreciate both of you and wish you both nothing but the best in the future.

Lydia · Married on 12/22/2017

Loved every moment of our wedding!! Thank you to everyone who was a part of making our day special!!

Torie · Married on 12/17/2017

We had our wedding here 12/17/17 and my guests were raving about the venue. They have everything you could possibly need. Julie really made our wedding day stress free- she’s amazing! John and Elisabeth made the whole planning process easy as well. I will recommend all brides-to-be to use this venue!

Sent on 01/07/2018
    Bella Sera Event Center 27

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review and positive words towards the Bella Sera and Julie. Nothing is better then a recommendation from a couple. We so enjoyed working with you both Torie and Lorne and are so glad your guests are still talking about the fun they had at the wedding. It was great to see all the planning come together and be able to create the wedding of your dreams. The colors and the winter theme came together so beautifully!

We wish you nothing but the best in the future.