Bella Sera Event Center Reviews

Bella Sera Event Center 6
Bella Sera Event Center 7
  • Uli

Uli Okalani · Getting married on 03/04/2021

All-inclusive Venue package deal and Just Beautiful!

If you want a venue that is all-inclusive and as little stress as possible with the most helpful staff to accommodate your needs, then this is the venue for you! Not to mention, the venue is just beautiful and I feel in love with the venue upon first sight. I could definitely see us getting married there! The food was great, the staff set's up and break's down for you, our wedding coordinator Janelle was awesome and the staff there over all is very helpful and professional. Our guest couldn't stop commenting on how beautiful everything was and had a great time! We couldn't have asked for anything better and would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Bella Sera Event Center 8
    Bella Sera Event Center 9
    Bella Sera Event Center 10
    Bella Sera Event Center 11
    Bella Sera Event Center 12
    Bella Sera Event Center 13

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

We had so much fun planning your special day with you and Mario. Your guests were so great and they couldn't stop talking about it being the "best wedding ever". We loved watching the special Hawaiian dance and seeing your true love for one another. Thank you for including us in your celebration.
    Best Wishes Always, The Bella Sera Team
  • Gabby

Gabby Pohlen · Getting married on 01/04/2021

They did everything

Working with the Bella Sera made wedding planning a breeze, it was completely stress free, and everyone had so much fun. They make the wedding planning and preparations fun, which was so important to us! Thanks again, Bella Sera, we love you!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Bella Sera Event Center 14
    Bella Sera Event Center 15
    Bella Sera Event Center 16

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Gabby and Matthew, Thank you so much for the amazing review. You guys were such a fun awesome couple to work with. We loved all your special touches included the custom beer. We had so much fun being introduced to the fun new beer choices!! We wish you both the best and thank you so much fr including the Bella Sera in your day. Best Wishes, The Bella Sera Team

Heather · Getting married on 09/29/2019

Can’t wait to work with them more

The staff at the Bella Sera Event Center has been amazing! The value is phenomenal and I can’t wait to finish planning my special day with them!!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the nice words Heather. It has been such a pleasure working with you and Eric and we are so excited to see all the planning come together for the perfect day. You two are awesome!
    Warm Wishes,
  • Melissa

Melissa Gregory · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing and perfect

We just got married here and everybody is amazing. The owner Elizabeth was fantastic. Our day could not have been any better. Not a single issue happened.

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Bella Sera Event Center 17
    Bella Sera Event Center 18

Samantha and Casey Nordberg · Married on 06/30/2019

Would choose them all over again!

Bella sera is the place you want to get married at! We had the most amazing experience. From the staff to all the way down to the small details we could not be more impressed. From all our meeting to the day of I felt like they all went above and beyond to make our day super special. I cannot thank them enough for making our day a day we will never forget. Would recommend them to everyone!

On a side note, we worked with Austin through this process and he continue to impress us with how much he cared to make our day special.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Sam and Casey! It was such a pleasure working with the two of you. The wedding was such a beautiful rustic wedding with your guests raving about the S'mores bar. We truly loved the opportunity working with the two of you. Thank you for having the Bella Sera be part of your special day. Warm Wishes Always, The Bella Sera Team

Jill Patrick · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolute Perfection!

Absolute perfection! The Bella Sera is hands down the best venue for a wedding! We just had our wedding there and our guests are still talking about how it was the best wedding they've ever attended!

The staff is professional, kind, fun, and truly care about making the day special. The venue is gorgeous.

The Bella includes so many things in their packages that takes the stress out of looking for vendors and DIY projects. It includes uplighting, centerpieces, DJ, and photography that go above and beyond expectation. The room itself was magical. There are "wow factors" offered that no other venue could compete with. Our coordinator always kept us in the loop on the bar tab and guided us through all the events during the evening. All we had to do was show up and have a good time.

If you are looking for a venue that is classy yet fun, the Bella is for you! If I had to do it all over, I would select the Bella again hands down! Great venue, great people, perfect day!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Bella Sera Event Center 19
    Bella Sera Event Center 20
    Bella Sera Event Center 21
    Bella Sera Event Center 22
    Bella Sera Event Center 23
  • Theresa

Theresa Garcia-Champman · Married on 06/08/2019

We love the staff, Austin went far beyond our expectations. He truly shows his expertise in his career. He is a Blessing from up above.

We had problems with the DJ, equipment not working and Austin emporvised using his cell phone and computer for music Austin was amazing! I definitely would do it all over again!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you both so much for the review. We loved watching your Paris Theme come together. You put so much work into the extra decorations your brought in and all your hard work showed. We are glad we could help you improvise with the music and entertainment. We wish you both nothing but the best!
  • Brittany

Brittany Rupley · Married on 06/07/2019

It was perfect

I literally can not say enough about this venue. From the owners to ever single member of their staff, they are amazing and made my wedding day EXACTLY what I always dreamed off. The lighting, the music, the food, the decor, the set up and break down, security, photo booth ALL OF IT! Janell was my event coordinator and she went above and beyond on my wedding day. From bringing me a drink before I got ready because I was so nervous, to hugging me goodbye at the end of the night. They truly made me feel unbelievably special and like family. If I could do it again, I would always and forever get married at Bella Sera! Can't thank them enough!

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Bella Sera Event Center 24
    Bella Sera Event Center 25
    Bella Sera Event Center 26
    Bella Sera Event Center 27
    Bella Sera Event Center 28
    Bella Sera Event Center 29

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany for the sweet review. We feel like all of our couples are family and we loved working with you and Jarrad. We so enjoyed all your fun touches and surprises including your custom sports teams monogram, the beautiful fog screen with the images your selected and the always crowd favorite chocolate fountain. It was so fun watching you and all of your guests have such a wonderful time.

• Megan

Megan · Married on 05/11/2019

If you are looking for a wedding venue, Bella Sera is my number on recommendation. Hands down the greatest wedding experience! This venue has the most incredible staff that went above and beyond my expectations. Elisabeth Montoya and her husband John are some of the sweetest, most caring, and professional people I have ever met! I felt so comfortable and so confident that everything I had dreamed of from a little girl would be executed perfectly on my special day. From the first meeting to the last person dancing on the dance floor on our wedding day, was an outstanding experience. Bella Sera really does it all! They create a magical experience and I would NEVER go anywhere else. I have two younger sisters and they all said that they will be getting married there as well (:

Simply perfection!

Sent on 08/31/2013

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you Megan for a wonderful, thoughful review. We so appreciate the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you two as well.

Kayla · Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful Venue and Service

Jon, Austin, Elisabeth, and their team were wonderful. They made our experience the greatest ever and helped eliminate a lot of the stress that comes with planning a wedding and working with vendors. We had many last minute changes up to our big day and they worked with us through them all. Our guests had a wonderful time and loved the experience they got at our wedding. The s'mores bar was amazing and everyone loved the hanging cake, as well as the fog screen and the different projections. The venue provided us with a wonderful photographer, Andrea, and a second photographer who were both very helpful and easy to work with. The wait staff provided by the venue was also very wonderful in making sure we were done with courses and ready for the next before taking our plates. The Bella Sera team also did the most wonderful job decorating our venue to our liking. And providing us with a wonderful DJ who played music on request but also kept in mind our preferences as to not play music we didnt not want played. I would book the Bella Sera for any future events as they were amazing!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Kayla and Jason,
    Thank you both so much for your kind words. We loved helping you design your unique and fun Alice and Wonderland Theme. From the beautiful red roses, 3 course platted meal to the surprise Blue wine from France. It was so much watching your vision come together to create a once in a life time wedding. We had so much fun!!

We wish you both the best, thank you for making the Bella Sera be part of your day.

Best Wishes,
  • Nicole

Nicole Graves · Married on 01/26/2019

Bride and groom

They went above and beyond to make sure I had the absolute wedding I could say so many great things about Austin and his staff choosing them will not be a mistake!!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the review Nicole and Matthew. It was so nice planning all the details with the two of you. The guests so enjoyed the 3 coarse platted meal and all the special time they got to spend with you. We are so glad to have had the opportunity to work with you both.

• Erica

Erica · Married on 11/18/2018

Highly recommend!

They have a gorgeous venue and an amazing staff!

I love their package deals because it takes a lot of the stress away which is extremely important on your big day. We chose the Bellissimo package with additional features (worth it!). They have everything you need such as catering, dj, photographers, lots of centerpieces to choose from, a wedding coordinator and much more! It's so convenient when the ceremony and reception are in one place.

I can't stress enough how fantastic the Bella Sera team is! They are very personable in every way. They made my wedding day wonderful, stress-free, and fun for everyone involved! We have received non-stop praise from our guests because of how organized everything is, how delicious the food was, and how much fun they had.

If you are planning a wedding and haven't checked out Bella Sera, you are missing out. We highly recommend it. :)

P.S. The photos attached are from the Bella Sera vendor photographer - Walnut Street Photography. They are awesome!

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Bella Sera Event Center 41
    Bella Sera Event Center 42
    Bella Sera Event Center 43

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Erica and Carter, thank you so much for the nice review. We are so glad your day went exactly as planned and your guests had such a wonderful time and experience. We so enjoyed working with the two of you. Best Wishes Always, The Bella Sera Team
  • Kirstin

Kirstin Woodman · Married on 11/10/2018

Bella Sera Event Center

The staff at the Bella Sera helped to make our wedding so magical and perfect! Every detail was beautiful and the staff really listens to make sure that we had the day that we dreamed of. Thank you Austin and everyone else for helping us create a picture-perfect day and memories that will last a lifetime. The venue, decorations, food, and oh ya--- SMORES BAR--- was everything we wanted while staying within our budget. Thank you for the magic!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Hi Kirstin,
    Wow what a wonderful review. We had so much fun creating the Italiano Bella Sera Wedding of your dreams. Your colors and overall vision could not have been more beautiful. We were so honored to be part of you and Albert's celebration. The S'more's bar is definately a crowd favorite! We wish you both nothing but the best!
    Warm Wishes Always,

Bobbie Woodman · Married on 11/10/2018

We loved the bella sera - amazing!

We love the staff! From beginning to the end every detail came together! It truly was a fairy tale wedding for my daughter! The only regret is the night is over but I can say it was dream come true for my daughter! BELLA SERA YOU ARE AMAZING,AND WE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF THE WEDDING AND THE MEETINGS!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Hi Bobbie,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. We had such a great time working with Kirstin and Albert and we agree the wedding was truly out of a Fairytail with a beautiful, fun Bride and Groom! We are so happy for them.

Katelynn · Married on 10/06/2018

Our experience with Bella Sera was amazing! They took care of almost everything! It was so nice to just be able to worry about yourself and your family on the day of. My husband and I can’t thank Bella Sera enough for making our wedding nothing short of perfect! ♥️

Sent on 10/13/2018

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Katelynn and Johnny. We are so glad that you saw first hand the value of a truly stress free day!! We had so much fun working with the two of you and creating a wedding of your dreams. We wish you both the happiest future!

Rick · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot say enough positive things about Bella Sera. I am the father of the groom, and my son and now daughter-in-law were married in a very large wedding at Bella Sera this September. We worked with Julie from beginning to end with multiple planning meetings, rehearsal, and on the day of the wedding where she coordinated every single detail. Not only was it a large wedding, but also combined Bengali and Western traditions. Every guest I have spoken with were overwhelmed with the facility, decor, staff, food... If you are looking for a place that will handle the details, keep you on track, and limit the stress of planning a large wedding, Bella Sera is the place.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Rick,
    Thank you so much for the kind and thoughtful words. We so appreciate getting feedback from parents and hope you truly saw our value in a "stress free day!" Julie and all of our staff still are talking about what an amazing unique celebration it was. Truly a once in a life time experience Cynthia and Ian! We wish you all nothing but the best.

Warm Wishes,

Kelsey · Married on 09/15/2018

The Bella Sera helped make our wedding day perfect!

We chose the Bella Sera for our wedding venue and we could not have been happier! From start to finish, they were accommodating, responsive and very helpful. They lay everything out on the table so you know exactly what you are signing up for and they tell you exactly what you can expect when it comes to appointments needed for planning.

Austin was very helpful and answered any questions we had regarding the wedding planning. He also gave us recommendations for other services that we did not include in our package.

Janelle was our day of coordinator and she made sure everything was perfect. It was nice to know that there was someone there to handle everything and it was a very worry-free process.

We would highly recommend the Bella Sera for any event!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Jasmine · Married on 08/25/2018

All I can say is AMAZING! My husband and I were married here in late August and it was honestly more beautiful than I could have ever expected. We stepped out on faith for our destination wedding and took a chance on Bella Sera because of all the wonderful reviews and pictures of previous weddings. We are
    from Iowa so we didnt have a chance to ever see the Bella Sera Center until a few days before the wedding and we were honestly blown away. Julie and all the staff were very helpful throughout the entire process. They made our special day completely stressfree! I didnt have to lift a finger to do anything and I am completely grateful. Not only was the price super affordable, especially for all the services they provide, the professional staff and BEAUTIFUL set-up made our day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Bella Sera Event Center 44
    Bella Sera Event Center 45
    Bella Sera Event Center 46

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much Jazmine for all your kind words. We are so happy that were were able to help you plan the ceremony of your and Jermaine's dreams. Sometimes it can be a challange to plan such an event from our of town but we really do our best to accomidate your needs so you feel like you are here and part of our team in every part of the planning process. We are so happy it was the day you had wished and planned for.

Gabriela · Married on 07/21/2018

I had my dream wedding at Bella Sera Event Center! It is a gorgeous venue, exactly what I was looking for.
    I had not one worry during the process of planning, nor the day of!
    The staff took care of everything and everything was put together just how I had asked!
    People always talk about weddings and how stressful they are but that was not the case at Bella Sera.
    Everyone who went to our wedding cannot stop talking about what a beautiful and well put together wedding we had. So happy we found this venue :)

Sent on 10/10/2018

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful reveiw Gabriela. We had such a fun time putting together the wedding of you and Markus' dreams. We are so glad to hear your we laid back and Strees-free!! We are so glad we got to be part of your special day.

Warm Wishes Always,

Tiffany · Married on 06/22/2018

The was the best choice for us. We had narrowed our choice to the Bella Sera and another venue. The minute we walked through the front door, the atmosphere was magical. It was perfect for us. The Bella Sera had every detail perfected to our dream wedding. We had a wonderful day. There was nothing that we had to worry about on our special day. The guests after had all complimented them on the beauty and elegance of the wedding. It was wonderful how the Bella Sera staff made sure that everyone was having a good time. They are busy, but my husband and I felt like we were the only ones that they had. It was perfect. Thanks to the Bella Sera, we had the best marriage!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Tiffany. It was so wonderful working with you and Jamie to see the unique vision of your Tiger and Frog theme come to life! We loved seeing the guests "ohh and ahh" at every corner with excitement especially when you walked down the aisle with your mom's dress. It truly was a wonderful evening filled with so much love. We are so happy we got to be part of your special day.

Kayla · Married on 06/08/2018

The Bella Sera is the most stunning venue I have ever seen. Not only is the venue amazing but the staff is the best ever! John and Elisabethare in the perfect business because they make sure they do everything in their power to make your day perfect!!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the review Kayla. We were so happy to celebrate with the two of you and your guests. It was so fun seeing your dream day come together. There was so much surrounding love by family and friends, it truly ws magical. Thank you so much for making the Bella Sera part of your day.

Best Wishes always,

Emily · Married on 05/10/2018

They made it so easy and stress free! So many options and we never felt like we were being pushed into anything. They did an amazing job and we can't say enough what a spectacular experience working with the bella sera was.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much Emily and Joe. We know there are many choices out there when it comes to selecting a wedding venue and we are so honored you choose the Bella Sera. From start to finish we enjoyed all of our time together planning the Wedding of your dreams. It was so touching to see Carter and Alayna's part in the ceremony, so special.

We wish you nothing but the best in the future.

The Bella Sera Staff

Chisa · Married on 03/26/2018

So glad we chose to have our reception here. Julie was great. Perry was a great DJ. Austin was always responsive. Our day was absolute perfection. Bella Sera made a really stressful day, easy and smooth. Thank you!!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you Chisa for the nice review. It was so fun working with you and Anthony and I am so happy we were able to accommodate your reception on short notice. We enjoyed getting to now you both and hearing "your story" through the production meeting. It was fun interacting with all your guests from out of state and hearing all their wonderful Colorado wedding adventures that you and Anthony had taken them on. We are so lucky to have such wonderful couples to work with. We wish you both so much love and happiness in the future.

Best Wishes,
    Bella Sera Team

Devi · Married on 03/24/2018

Been meaning to write this much sooner. Married is much busier than I imaged. Victor and I were worried about the weather being too cold because our wedding was March 24. Knowing Colorado, you never know what weather you’re going to get. so, we decide to go with an indoor venue. We looked everywhere else & all the other venue looked so simple. It looked too plain, then we saw Bella Sera. As soon as I walked in, it was like a dream come true. Wow. From the two stairs & hanging cake. Just décor of the place itself was stunning. Our perfect indoor venue. Maria, the designer was so patient and helped us with picking colors, centerpieces & everything else. We had no idea what would look good but, Maria was very helpful & it came out so perfect. Just how I pictured it. John & Elisabeth was such a sweetheart. Austin was super nice & so sweet. He guided us through all of our questions & guided me through my big day. Victor and I are grateful for everything you did. We cannot tell you how much we appreciated everything. You are the best at what you do. Our wedding day was so amazing, and we could not have done it without the amazing staff at Bella Sera! Absolutely amazing. I can never thank you enough but hope this will show you how much you have done for us! We would recommend Bella Sera to anyone looking for a venue…so gorgeous!!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

What beautifully kind words Devi and Victor. It was such a pleasure helping you in the wedding planning process and seeing how happy both of you were on your big day. It was a gorgeous wedding that was masterfully created by you to be simply elegant. What a fun treat for Victor's mom to bring such delicious mini homemade desserts for the guests to enjoy as well. We love working with such fun couples and wish you both the best love and happiness in the future.

Best wishes always,