Bella Sera Event Center Reviews

Bella Sera Event Center 5
Bella Sera Event Center 6
Bella Sera Event Center 7

Megan · Getting married on 05/11/2019

If you are looking for a wedding venue, Bella Sera is my number on recommendation. Hands down the greatest wedding experience! This venue has the most incredible staff that went above and beyond my expectations. Elisabeth Montoya and her husband John are some of the sweetest, most caring, and professional people I have ever met! I felt so comfortable and so confident that everything I had dreamed of from a little girl would be executed perfectly on my special day. From the first meeting to the last person dancing on the dance floor on our wedding day, was an outstanding experience. Bella Sera really does it all! They create a magical experience and I would NEVER go anywhere else. I have two younger sisters and they all said that they will be getting married there as well (:

Simply perfection!

• Kirstin

Kirstin Woodman · Married on 11/10/2018

Bella Sera Event Center

The staff at the Bella Sera helped to make our wedding so magical and perfect! Every detail was beautiful and the staff really listens to make sure that we had the day that we dreamed of. Thank you Austin and everyone else for helping us create a picture-perfect day and memories that will last a lifetime. The venue, decorations, food, and oh ya--- SMORES BAR--- was everything we wanted while staying within our budget. Thank you for the magic!

Bobbie Woodman · Married on 11/10/2018

We loved the bella sera - amazing!

We love the staff! From beginning to the end every detail came together! It truly was a fairy tale wedding for my daughter! The only regret is the night is over but I can say it was dream come true for my daughter! BELLA SERA YOU ARE AMAZING,AND WE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF THE WEDDING AND THE MEETINGS!

Katelynn · Married on 10/06/2018

Our experience with Bella Sera was amazing! They took care of almost everything! It was so nice to just be able to worry about yourself and your family on the day of. My husband and I can’t thank Bella Sera enough for making our wedding nothing short of perfect! ♥️

Rick · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot say enough positive things about Bella Sera. I am the father of the groom, and my son and now daughter-in-law were married in a very large wedding at Bella Sera this September. We worked with Julie from beginning to end with multiple planning meetings, rehearsal, and on the day of the wedding where she coordinated every single detail. Not only was it a large wedding, but also combined Bengali and Western traditions. Every guest I have spoken with were overwhelmed with the facility, decor, staff, food... If you are looking for a place that will handle the details, keep you on track, and limit the stress of planning a large wedding, Bella Sera is the place.

Jasmine · Married on 08/25/2018

All I can say is AMAZING! My husband and I were married here in late August and it was honestly more beautiful than I could have ever expected. We stepped out on faith for our destination wedding and took a chance on Bella Sera because of all the wonderful reviews and pictures of previous weddings. We are
    from Iowa so we didnt have a chance to ever see the Bella Sera Center until a few days before the wedding and we were honestly blown away. Julie and all the staff were very helpful throughout the entire process. They made our special day completely stressfree! I didnt have to lift a finger to do anything and I am completely grateful. Not only was the price super affordable, especially for all the services they provide, the professional staff and BEAUTIFUL set-up made our day absolutely perfect.

Bella Sera Event Center 8
    Bella Sera Event Center 9
    Bella Sera Event Center 10

Melissa · Married on 08/10/2018

From the perspective of the Mother of the Groom, Drew and Asha’s wedding at Bella Sera was a fantasy come true! From the very first call to meeting John Montoya in person, we were extended the truest form of professionalism, caring and grace. From start to finish, the entire preparation, setup and production was sheer perfection. There is not much to do or worry about on the part of the bride and groom to serve up a several-hundred guest wedding. Bella Sera has every detail thought out, rehearsed, timed to the minute and under control. You have the freedom to design your wedding to your desires and taste, which makes it unique and distinctive. Just when you think there is nothing more you could add to your wedding day to make it exceptionally special and over the top, Bella Sera thinks of something else to wow your guests. From the stunning venue, to the food, to the reception, Bella Sera is the best wedding invention. The resources provided, the advice given and the guidance provided by the staff throughout the entire process was outstanding. John, Alisha and her team, Julie, Austin, DJ Done (Joe), Kristina and her team are all to be commended for going over and above for our wedding affair this past August, 2018. Also, David, our cake designer from King Soopers who served the most beautiful, affordable and delicious 4-tier wedding cake (we are still hearing about how delicious it was from all of our guests) and Vickie’s Flowers for our purple hydrangea bouquets should go without mention for their fantastic work and artistry. Drew, Asha and I thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for the beautiful memories you helped us create that will last us our lifetimes.

It is with profound pleasure that I highly, undoubtedly and insistently recommend Bella Sera to any lovely couple looking to have the most elegant, beautiful and stress-free wedding that no one is soon to forget! INFINITY STARS!!!

Gabriela · Married on 07/21/2018

I had my dream wedding at Bella Sera Event Center! It is a gorgeous venue, exactly what I was looking for.
    I had not one worry during the process of planning, nor the day of!
    The staff took care of everything and everything was put together just how I had asked!
    People always talk about weddings and how stressful they are but that was not the case at Bella Sera.
    Everyone who went to our wedding cannot stop talking about what a beautiful and well put together wedding we had. So happy we found this venue :)

Tiffany · Married on 06/22/2018

The was the best choice for us. We had narrowed our choice to the Bella Sera and another venue. The minute we walked through the front door, the atmosphere was magical. It was perfect for us. The Bella Sera had every detail perfected to our dream wedding. We had a wonderful day. There was nothing that we had to worry about on our special day. The guests after had all complimented them on the beauty and elegance of the wedding. It was wonderful how the Bella Sera staff made sure that everyone was having a good time. They are busy, but my husband and I felt like we were the only ones that they had. It was perfect. Thanks to the Bella Sera, we had the best marriage!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Tiffany. It was so wonderful working with you and Jamie to see the unique vision of your Tiger and Frog theme come to life! We loved seeing the guests "ohh and ahh" at every corner with excitement especially when you walked down the aisle with your mom's dress. It truly was a wonderful evening filled with so much love. We are so happy we got to be part of your special day. Best Wishes Always, The Bella Sera Team

Kayla · Married on 06/08/2018

The Bella Sera is the most stunning venue I have ever seen. Not only is the venue amazing but the staff is the best ever! John and Elisabethare in the perfect business because they make sure they do everything in their power to make your day perfect!!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the review Kayla. We were so happy to celebrate with the two of you and your guests. It was so fun seeing your dream day come together. There was so much surrounding love by family and friends, it truly ws magical. Thank you so much for making the Bella Sera part of your day. Best Wishes always, The Bella Sera Team

Emily · Married on 05/10/2018

They made it so easy and stress free! So many options and we never felt like we were being pushed into anything. They did an amazing job and we can't say enough what a spectacular experience working with the bella sera was.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much Emily and Joe. We know there are many choices out there when it comes to selecting a wedding venue and we are so honored you choose the Bella Sera. From start to finish we enjoyed all of our time together planning the Wedding of your dreams. It was so touching to see Carter and Alayna's part in the ceremony, so special. We wish you nothing but the best in the future. The Bella Sera Staff

Chisa · Married on 03/26/2018

So glad we chose to have our reception here. Julie was great. Perry was a great DJ. Austin was always responsive. Our day was absolute perfection. Bella Sera made a really stressful day, easy and smooth. Thank you!!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you Chisa for the nice review. It was so fun working with you and Anthony and I am so happy we were able to accommodate your reception on short notice. We enjoyed getting to now you both and hearing "your story" through the production meeting. It was fun interacting with all your guests from out of state and hearing all their wonderful Colorado wedding adventures that you and Anthony had taken them on. We are so lucky to have such wonderful couples to work with. We wish you both so much love and happiness in the future. Best Wishes, Bella Sera Team

Devi · Married on 03/24/2018

Been meaning to write this much sooner. Married is much busier than I imaged. Victor and I were worried about the weather being too cold because our wedding was March 24. Knowing Colorado, you never know what weather you’re going to get. so, we decide to go with an indoor venue. We looked everywhere else & all the other venue looked so simple. It looked too plain, then we saw Bella Sera. As soon as I walked in, it was like a dream come true. Wow. From the two stairs & hanging cake. Just décor of the place itself was stunning. Our perfect indoor venue. Maria, the designer was so patient and helped us with picking colors, centerpieces & everything else. We had no idea what would look good but, Maria was very helpful & it came out so perfect. Just how I pictured it. John & Elisabeth was such a sweetheart. Austin was super nice & so sweet. He guided us through all of our questions & guided me through my big day. Victor and I are grateful for everything you did. We cannot tell you how much we appreciated everything. You are the best at what you do. Our wedding day was so amazing, and we could not have done it without the amazing staff at Bella Sera! Absolutely amazing. I can never thank you enough but hope this will show you how much you have done for us! We would recommend Bella Sera to anyone looking for a venue…so gorgeous!!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

What beautifully kind words Devi and Victor. It was such a pleasure helping you in the wedding planning process and seeing how happy both of you were on your big day. It was a gorgeous wedding that was masterfully created by you to be simply elegant. What a fun treat for Victor's mom to bring such delicious mini homemade desserts for the guests to enjoy as well. We love working with such fun couples and wish you both the best love and happiness in the future. Best wishes always, Bella Sera Team

Candace · Married on 03/23/2018

The Bella Sera was amazing. They have an awesome staff that pays attention to details. The whole experience was wonderful and stress free. People have been raving about a wedding for weeks already. This is the place to go for a classy, stress free wedding. Austin was absolutely amazing! I am so thankful that he was a part of our planning process. He made sure that everything went perfectly, and even when I had moments that I felt I was getting a little crayon he was patient and kind. I could not have imagined our night going anymore perfect. John and Elizabeth are wonderful owners and truly care about the wedding experience.

Sent on 04/06/2018
    Bella Sera Event Center 11
    Bella Sera Event Center 12

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Candace and Nick we are so happy to hear your kind words. Your wedding was such a fun unique theme and the feather centerpieces just put it over the top. We had so much fun planning your 1920's "swanky, Great Gatsby" reception and enjoyed seeing all the fun that the guests were having. Couple like the two of you make our jobs fun and easy. Always wishing the two of you the best in the future. Best Wishes, Bella Sera Team

Alissa · Married on 01/20/2018

We had our wedding here in January and everything was perfect. Austin was great to work with and they made it really easy! So many guests said that it was the best wedding they had ever been to.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Alissa and Tyler you were such a fun, great couple to work with. It was so fun seeing your "surprise" to the guests and getting to share in that special pink moment. We wish your growing family nothing but the best in the future. Best Wishes, Bella Sera Team

Antolina · Married on 12/29/2017

Bella Sera was amazing!!! After tons of hours and research of venues from the Denver area and the northern Colorado area, I stumbled upon Bella Sera. I called the venue and got to speak with Elisabeth to inquire about pricing and options. Elisabeth was receptive and excited to learn about how my husband and I met. She was the first and only person who actually had a genuine interest in learning about us. I found that so refreshing to know that we were not just a "wedding customers" but a couple they wanted to get to know. During our first visit we got to meet with Elisabeth and Austin. They both shared in our energy and excitement. We explained to them that we did not want a traditional wedding but a FUN wedding. They both assisted in making our dream wedding FUN come to life, and making it an experience we and our guests will never forget. Everything from the venue, catering, and cake were exceptional (All done by Bella Sera). Our guests still talk about how it was the best wedding they have ever attended. We could have never accomplished this on our own and will be forever grateful. We are truly thankful for Elisabeth, John, Austin, and the entire Bella Sera staff for going above and beyond.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful kind words Antolina. It was so fun for us to work with the two of you and see how excited you were in the planning process to make your special day so fun and unique. We loved incorporating the fog screen with so many fun slides and getting to see your guests have such a wonderful time with such big smiles on your face. Clients like you make our job so easy and fun!! We wish you so much love and happiness in the future. Best Wishes, Bella Sera Team

Shelby · Married on 12/28/2017

When my husband and I found The Bella Sera we immediately fell in love. What really drew us to The Bella Sera was first the beauty of the venue. It has such a romantic and classy feel to it. The next thing was the fact that their wedding packages included our photographer, Trevor Gass, who is amazing, our DJ, Enrique Rodriguez, who was phenomenal, all of our ceremony and reception decor, catered food, a full bar, set-up, tear down, and a day of wedding coordinator. We also had the option to add on to our package. We added appetizers during the cocktail hour, a smoking cocktail station which was a huge hit, a sparkler send off, and The Bella Sera's one of a kind fog screen. Because the venue took care of so much of the planning and organizing we felt a small amount of stress during the entire process. We only had to find a florist, cake baker, and officiant.
    During the months leading up to our wedding we had multiple meetings at the venue. We had our food tasting, design meeting and final meeting. The food was very good and there was enough food served that made you feel satisfied. At the design meeting we were able to create our ceremony and reception look. They have a very large selection of decorations to choose from to fit your personal style and they are really beautiful. The best part about this was I didn't have to buy any of these decorations or make a single centerpiece. They also have a lighting system that really helps set the mood of your wedding. They have many colors to choose from to fit with your wedding colors. After both meetings I knew exactly what I would see at the day of the wedding.
    Overall, our experience with The Bella Sera was amazing! John and Elisabeth, the owners, have created an amazing wedding venue! Austin was our person of contact as well as our day of wedding coordinator was amazing to work with and very helpful. We had the best day ever and everything went exactly how we planned it if not better!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Shelby and Matthew, thank you so much for such an amazing review. We had such a great time working with you two and creating the wedding of your dreams with so many special touches. The fog screen was such a hit with the guests and just made the overall experience so romantic and classy. We sure love hearing such kind words about our vendors as well as we only choose the best to make each bride and grooms experience 5 stars. We really appreciate both of you and wish you both nothing but the best in the future. Warm Wishes Always, Bella Sera Team

Lydia · Married on 12/22/2017

Loved every moment of our wedding!! Thank you to everyone who was a part of making our day special!!

Torie · Married on 12/17/2017

We had our wedding here 12/17/17 and my guests were raving about the venue. They have everything you could possibly need. Julie really made our wedding day stress free- she’s amazing! John and Elisabeth made the whole planning process easy as well. I will recommend all brides-to-be to use this venue!

Sent on 01/07/2018
    Bella Sera Event Center 13

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review and positive words towards the Bella Sera and Julie. Nothing is better then a recommendation from a couple. We so enjoyed working with you both Torie and Lorne and are so glad your guests are still talking about the fun they had at the wedding. It was great to see all the planning come together and be able to create the wedding of your dreams. The colors and the winter theme came together so beautifully! We wish you nothing but the best in the future. Warm Wishes Always, Bella Sera Team

Alexa · Married on 12/16/2017

My husband and I had our wedding at the Bella Sera on December 16th, and we had the absolute BEST experience with the Bella Sera!!! The Bella Sera team did EVERYTHING for us - design, cake, food, event organization - and we didn't even have anything at all to worry about! So many of my married friends commented on how they wish that they would have had a team like Bella Sera's to help them on their wedding day, because everything was just so seamless and stress-free for us! The design team, and specifically Austin, were INCREDIBLE! I picked up some extra decor signs and gave them to Austin a day before our wedding and told him that I would love to see them in our design, but wasn't sure where to put them. When I walked in on our wedding day, Austin had put them in the most BEAUTIFUL space, making our alter even more complete and wonderful than I ever could have imagined. SO perfect! The entire team at Bella Sera is just so focused on making your wedding special and unique, and the price for their services is SO affordable! Honestly, if you are considering getting married in the Denver area, you HAVE to check out the Bella Sera! So many of our guests (including one who is a professional wedding planner!), have said that our wedding was the BEST wedding they've ever been to, and we owe ALL of that to the Bella Sera team! Seriously - check out the Bella Sera if you want an absolutely breathtaking wedding with absolutely no stress at all. They made the entire planning process, from start to finish, so much fun and so unique to my husband and I. They even accommodated a surprise visit from Santa at the ver last minute, because my mom wanted to surprise my husband and I. So flexible, so beautiful and so so accommodating! We will FOREVER be grateful to the Bella Sera and their AMAZING team! :)

Sent on 01/08/2018
    Bella Sera Event Center 14
    Bella Sera Event Center 15
    Bella Sera Event Center 16
    Bella Sera Event Center 17

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for so many kind words Alexa and Robert. We had so much fun helping you both from start to finish and so enjoyed the special Santa surprise at the end of the evening with such a special story from you mom. We are go glad we were able to help you create the wedding of your dreams that your guests not doubt will be talking about for years. We are so glad you saw the value in our "all inclusive" setup and it made the day STRESS FREE for the two of you. We wish you both the best and are so glad we got to work with you. Best Wishes Always, Bella Sera Team
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 11/10/2017

Bella Sera was simply amazing! When my husband and I stepped foot into Bella Sera and began to tour the venue we instantly fell in love with it. Not only with the decor and ambiance but with staff. From the minute we asked for a price quote up until our special day the staff members at Bella Sera were amazing. The price is very reasonable and competitive! Austin was wonderful to work with and responded in a timely manner to all of the questions we had. Our photographer was Andrea and she was AMAZING! We also loved our DJ! Our guest were so impressed and many commented on how beautiful the venue was and how much fun they had! The day was truly stress free and everything we could have imagined.
    Thank you Bella Sera, you made our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Erin and Tyler, Thank you so much for a fabulous review, we so appreciate it. It was a joy getting to know the two of you starting at the tour and learning even more through the design meeting, tasting, production meeting and final meeting. We had so much fun helping you create the wedding that you always imagined and hearing the guests having such a great time. We are also so glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Andrea and the DJ. We are so happy we were able to help create memories that will last forever!! Best wishes always to the two of you, Bella Sera Staff

Samantha · Married on 11/05/2017

The Bella Sera was amazing to work with! Austin was our coordinator and they are all so thorough that they helped us to think of ideas or wedding needs that we would have never figured out on our own. We had a medieval themed wedding and it worked so well with the beauty of the Bella Sera. We met with Austin for the design session and the entire staff is so great about not only helping you see your vision come to life but making it everything you've ever hoped for an then more. We chose the Bella Sera because we wanted a stress-free day for us and our family and they definitely held up to that promise. The food was delicious and the cake was absolutely amazing! I cannot rave about this place or the staff enough. Our day was so much more magical than we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Bella Sera Event Center 18
    Bella Sera Event Center 19
    Bella Sera Event Center 20
    Bella Sera Event Center 21
    Bella Sera Event Center 22

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Samantha and Tyler. It was so much fun working with you on your medieval theme and seeing all your fun personal touches coming together. Your guests were taken back in time and couldn't have had a better night, it was so fun hearing their comments throughout the night. We are so happy you made the Bella Sera part of your day. We wish you the best always, Bella Sera Team

Emily · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I got married here in October and it could not have been more perfect. Mandy was our coordinator and she was amazing!! They were flexible working with us since we lived 6 hours away. The day seriously went flawless (just what every bride needs) everything was included in the package that we purchased so there was no panicking as the day came closer. We honestly had our dream wedding at The Bella Sera and couldn’t have imagined it going more flawless.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful praise Emily and Patrick. It was so much fun planning your special day with the two of you and getting to see your guests have such an awesome time. We are so happy to get to work with couple like you. We wish you nothing but all the love and happiness in the future. Warm Wishes Always, Bella Sera Team

Adriana · Married on 10/06/2017

The Bella Sera was so helpful and the food was amazing and the venue was more than we ever thought. The staff was so great made us feel so special.
    It was amazing Thank you.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Adriana, We are so glad that we could be part of your and Pollo's special day. It was a pleasure working with you both and we are so glad to hear such an amazing review. We work hard to make every wedding meaningful and special and love to hear such nice reviews from our brides. Thank you. Wishing you the best always, Bella Sera Team