168 Reviews for Bella Sera Event Center

Chocolate Fountain (2)
Stations (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
168 Bella Sera Event Center Reviews

All I can say is AMAZING! My husband and I were married here in late August and it was honestly more beautiful than I could have ever expected. We stepped out on faith for our destination wedding and took a chance on Bella Sera because of all the wonderful reviews and pictures of previous weddings. We are
from Iowa so we didnt have a chance to ever see the Bella Sera Center until a few days before the wedding and we were honestly blown away. Julie and all the staff were very helpful throughout the entire process. They made our special day completely stressfree! I didnt have to lift a finger to do anything and I am completely grateful. Not only was the price super affordable, especially for all the services they provide, the professional staff and BEAUTIFUL set-up made our day absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Jasmine, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Parking, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Aisle Runners, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lighting

From the perspective of the Mother of the Groom, Drew and Asha’s wedding at Bella Sera was a fantasy come true! From the very first call to meeting John Montoya in person, we were extended the truest form of professionalism, caring and grace. From start to finish, the entire preparation, setup and production was sheer perfection. There is not much to do or worry about on the part of the bride and groom to serve up a several-hundred guest wedding. Bella Sera has every detail thought out, rehearsed, timed to the minute and under control. You have the freedom to design your wedding to your desires and taste, which makes it unique and distinctive. Just when you think there is nothing more you could add to your wedding day to make it exceptionally special and over the top, Bella Sera thinks of something else to wow your guests. From the stunning venue, to the food, to the reception, Bella Sera is the best wedding invention. The resources provided, the advice given and the guidance provided by the staff throughout the entire process was outstanding. John, Alisha and her team, Julie, Austin, DJ Done (Joe), Kristina and her team are all to be commended for going over and above for our wedding affair this past August, 2018. Also, David, our cake designer from King Soopers who served the most beautiful, affordable and delicious 4-tier wedding cake (we are still hearing about how delicious it was from all of our guests) and Vickie’s Flowers for our purple hydrangea bouquets should go without mention for their fantastic work and artistry. Drew, Asha and I thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for the beautiful memories you helped us create that will last us our lifetimes.

It is with profound pleasure that I highly, undoubtedly and insistently recommend Bella Sera to any lovely couple looking to have the most elegant, beautiful and stress-free wedding that no one is soon to forget! INFINITY STARS!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

The was the best choice for us. We had narrowed our choice to the Bella Sera and another venue. The minute we walked through the front door, the atmosphere was magical. It was perfect for us. The Bella Sera had every detail perfected to our dream wedding. We had a wonderful day. There was nothing that we had to worry about on our special day. The guests after had all complimented them on the beauty and elegance of the wedding. It was wonderful how the Bella Sera staff made sure that everyone was having a good time. They are busy, but my husband and I felt like we were the only ones that they had. It was perfect. Thanks to the Bella Sera, we had the best marriage!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Bella Sera is the most stunning venue I have ever seen. Not only is the venue amazing but the staff is the best ever! John and Elisabethare in the perfect business because they make sure they do everything in their power to make your day perfect!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables

They made it so easy and stress free! So many options and we never felt like we were being pushed into anything. They did an amazing job and we can't say enough what a spectacular experience working with the bella sera was.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

So glad we chose to have our reception here. Julie was great. Perry was a great DJ. Austin was always responsive. Our day was absolute perfection. Bella Sera made a really stressful day, easy and smooth. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Chisa , 3/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Been meaning to write this much sooner. Married is much busier than I imaged. Victor and I were worried about the weather being too cold because our wedding was March 24. Knowing Colorado, you never know what weather you’re going to get. so, we decide to go with an indoor venue. We looked everywhere else & all the other venue looked so simple. It looked too plain, then we saw Bella Sera. As soon as I walked in, it was like a dream come true. Wow. From the two stairs & hanging cake. Just décor of the place itself was stunning. Our perfect indoor venue. Maria, the designer was so patient and helped us with picking colors, centerpieces & everything else. We had no idea what would look good but, Maria was very helpful & it came out so perfect. Just how I pictured it. John & Elisabeth was such a sweetheart. Austin was super nice & so sweet. He guided us through all of our questions & guided me through my big day. Victor and I are grateful for everything you did. We cannot tell you how much we appreciated everything. You are the best at what you do. Our wedding day was so amazing, and we could not have done it without the amazing staff at Bella Sera! Absolutely amazing. I can never thank you enough but hope this will show you how much you have done for us! We would recommend Bella Sera to anyone looking for a venue…so gorgeous!!

Profile Picture Devi, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Bella Sera was amazing. They have an awesome staff that pays attention to details. The whole experience was wonderful and stress free. People have been raving about a wedding for weeks already. This is the place to go for a classy, stress free wedding. Austin was absolutely amazing! I am so thankful that he was a part of our planning process. He made sure that everything went perfectly, and even when I had moments that I felt I was getting a little crayon he was patient and kind. I could not have imagined our night going anymore perfect. John and Elizabeth are wonderful owners and truly care about the wedding experience.

Profile Picture Candace, 3/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor

We had our wedding here in January and everything was perfect. Austin was great to work with and they made it really easy! So many guests said that it was the best wedding they had ever been to.

Profile Picture Alissa, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Bella Sera was amazing!!! After tons of hours and research of venues from the Denver area and the northern Colorado area, I stumbled upon Bella Sera. I called the venue and got to speak with Elisabeth to inquire about pricing and options. Elisabeth was receptive and excited to learn about how my husband and I met. She was the first and only person who actually had a genuine interest in learning about us. I found that so refreshing to know that we were not just a "wedding customers" but a couple they wanted to get to know. During our first visit we got to meet with Elisabeth and Austin. They both shared in our energy and excitement. We explained to them that we did not want a traditional wedding but a FUN wedding. They both assisted in making our dream wedding FUN come to life, and making it an experience we and our guests will never forget. Everything from the venue, catering, and cake were exceptional (All done by Bella Sera). Our guests still talk about how it was the best wedding they have ever attended. We could have never accomplished this on our own and will be forever grateful. We are truly thankful for Elisabeth, John, Austin, and the entire Bella Sera staff for going above and beyond.

Profile Picture Antolina, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

When my husband and I found The Bella Sera we immediately fell in love. What really drew us to The Bella Sera was first the beauty of the venue. It has such a romantic and classy feel to it. The next thing was the fact that their wedding packages included our photographer, Trevor Gass, who is amazing, our DJ, Enrique Rodriguez, who was phenomenal, all of our ceremony and reception decor, catered food, a full bar, set-up, tear down, and a day of wedding coordinator. We also had the option to add on to our package. We added appetizers during the cocktail hour, a smoking cocktail station which was a huge hit, a sparkler send off, and The Bella Sera's one of a kind fog screen. Because the venue took care of so much of the planning and organizing we felt a small amount of stress during the entire process. We only had to find a florist, cake baker, and officiant.
During the months leading up to our wedding we had multiple meetings at the venue. We had our food tasting, design meeting and final meeting. The food was very good and there was enough food served that made you feel satisfied. At the design meeting we were able to create our ceremony and reception look. They have a very large selection of decorations to choose from to fit your personal style and they are really beautiful. The best part about this was I didn't have to buy any of these decorations or make a single centerpiece. They also have a lighting system that really helps set the mood of your wedding. They have many colors to choose from to fit with your wedding colors. After both meetings I knew exactly what I would see at the day of the wedding.
Overall, our experience with The Bella Sera was amazing! John and Elisabeth, the owners, have created an amazing wedding venue! Austin was our person of contact as well as our day of wedding coordinator was amazing to work with and very helpful. We had the best day ever and everything went exactly how we planned it if not better!

Profile Picture Shelby, 12/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Loved every moment of our wedding!! Thank you to everyone who was a part of making our day special!!

Profile Picture Lydia, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding here 12/17/17 and my guests were raving about the venue. They have everything you could possibly need. Julie really made our wedding day stress free- she’s amazing! John and Elisabeth made the whole planning process easy as well. I will recommend all brides-to-be to use this venue!

Profile Picture Torie, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

My husband and I had our wedding at the Bella Sera on December 16th, and we had the absolute BEST experience with the Bella Sera!!! The Bella Sera team did EVERYTHING for us - design, cake, food, event organization - and we didn't even have anything at all to worry about! So many of my married friends commented on how they wish that they would have had a team like Bella Sera's to help them on their wedding day, because everything was just so seamless and stress-free for us! The design team, and specifically Austin, were INCREDIBLE! I picked up some extra decor signs and gave them to Austin a day before our wedding and told him that I would love to see them in our design, but wasn't sure where to put them. When I walked in on our wedding day, Austin had put them in the most BEAUTIFUL space, making our alter even more complete and wonderful than I ever could have imagined. SO perfect! The entire team at Bella Sera is just so focused on making your wedding special and unique, and the price for their services is SO affordable! Honestly, if you are considering getting married in the Denver area, you HAVE to check out the Bella Sera! So many of our guests (including one who is a professional wedding planner!), have said that our wedding was the BEST wedding they've ever been to, and we owe ALL of that to the Bella Sera team! Seriously - check out the Bella Sera if you want an absolutely breathtaking wedding with absolutely no stress at all. They made the entire planning process, from start to finish, so much fun and so unique to my husband and I. They even accommodated a surprise visit from Santa at the ver last minute, because my mom wanted to surprise my husband and I. So flexible, so beautiful and so so accommodating! We will FOREVER be grateful to the Bella Sera and their AMAZING team! :)

Photo
Profile Picture Alexa, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Bella Sera was simply amazing! When my husband and I stepped foot into Bella Sera and began to tour the venue we instantly fell in love with it. Not only with the decor and ambiance but with staff. From the minute we asked for a price quote up until our special day the staff members at Bella Sera were amazing. The price is very reasonable and competitive! Austin was wonderful to work with and responded in a timely manner to all of the questions we had. Our photographer was Andrea and she was AMAZING! We also loved our DJ! Our guest were so impressed and many commented on how beautiful the venue was and how much fun they had! The day was truly stress free and everything we could have imagined.
Thank you Bella Sera, you made our dream wedding a reality!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Bella Sera was amazing to work with! Austin was our coordinator and they are all so thorough that they helped us to think of ideas or wedding needs that we would have never figured out on our own. We had a medieval themed wedding and it worked so well with the beauty of the Bella Sera. We met with Austin for the design session and the entire staff is so great about not only helping you see your vision come to life but making it everything you've ever hoped for an then more. We chose the Bella Sera because we wanted a stress-free day for us and our family and they definitely held up to that promise. The food was delicious and the cake was absolutely amazing! I cannot rave about this place or the staff enough. Our day was so much more magical than we could have ever imagined.

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

My husband and I got married here in October and it could not have been more perfect. Mandy was our coordinator and she was amazing!! They were flexible working with us since we lived 6 hours away. The day seriously went flawless (just what every bride needs) everything was included in the package that we purchased so there was no panicking as the day came closer. We honestly had our dream wedding at The Bella Sera and couldn’t have imagined it going more flawless.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Parking, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Indoor

The Bella Sera was so helpful and the food was amazing and the venue was more than we ever thought. The staff was so great made us feel so special.
It was amazing Thank you.

Profile Picture Adriana, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

The Bella sera event center is an amazing venue! Everything about it is perfect. My husband and I found this venue and instantly fell in love with it. Everything about our wedding day was amazing. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful everything was and how amazing the food was! Alisha was our event coordinator for the day and did a fantastic job making sure everything was on time, and anything we needed was brought to us. We had been planning our wedding since August of 2015. And every step of the way they have helped and have always answered any questions that day or the next. So very responsive, which is always nice to know they care so much. Thank you so much for the amazing wedding day we had. It was amazing from the ceremony, to the reception, the dancing. Our hanging cake was absolutely beautiful, the food was amazing, and the DJ got a lot of people know the dance floor which was so much fun. Anyone thinking of using this venue, I absolutely recommend it. At the fact they are all-inclusive venue!

Profile Picture Alex, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All my dreams come true!!! This place is not just your average wedding venue. It is an amazing canvas that you can design and decorate to fit and express who you are and how you want your special day to be. The staff are unmatchable and go above and beyond to bring your visions to life. They are some of the most caring and sincere people you could ever hope to work with. The venue is brings so much charm and elegance to your special day, and when you mix that with all that the Bella Sera staff do to keep the guests engaged, and the atmosphere fun and exciting, nothing can top it :) The Bella Sera was the perfect choice for my wedding day and I strongly and sincerely recommend this venue to any couple looking to make the most beautiful memories to start the journey of their lives!

Photos
Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Compared to top Dollar venues, Bella Sera exceeded our expectations. Elisabeth does wonders an would recommend anyone and everyone to use this venue especially for a wedding. Every person left saying this was the funnest and best wedding they've been to. Give Elisabeth and her team a try and you will not be disappointed!!!!

Photo for Bella Sera Event Center Review - Definitely recommend the sparklers
Photo for Bella Sera Event Center Review - Just fun!!
Photo for Bella Sera Event Center Review - Amazing photographer, Noah berg
Photo for Bella Sera Event Center Review - Design your own personal monogram
Photo for Bella Sera Event Center Review - Food was delicious
Profile Picture Jessica, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Worth every penny! Bella Sera Made our wedding a complete dream. From the second we walking into their venue for our tour we felt like we were always the center of attention. From the moment we were greeted at Bella Sera we felt at home. John, Elisabeth, Austin, Julie, and the whole Bella Sera team was a dream to work with. Everyone was so helpful, supportive, and excited about our big day. We would choose Bella Sera over and over again! They made our day so special and we are forever grateful for everyone there!

Photo for Bella Sera Event Center Review - Add a comment...
Photo for Bella Sera Event Center Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Shauna, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

There is just no better place than the Bella Sera for your wedding, all inclusive venue!! You need look no further! Everything was absolutely beautiful. I have family members still sending me messages of how awesome everything was and how well coordinated the ceremony was. Everyone enjoyed how they were all able to see and hear everything that was going on., no one missed anything. The food was wonderful! My daughter and know husband were taken care of with expertise and great caring for all their wishes. The decorations were perfect. Amanda, our wedding coordinator was simply on top of every aspect of the whole day! The whole staff was professional and in tune to every detail of the wedding. Really my husband and I, parents of the Bride, could not give the Bella Sera and their staff a more highly rated experience!! Please you need look no further!!! Sincerely, Michael and Debra Salankey

Profile Picture Debra, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Where to start! Bella Sera was the most amazing wedding venue! Our wedding was on 9/9/17 and my husband and I could not be happier with how everything went from the first tour to the end of our wedding night. We had our initial tour with John who actually took the time to show us how our entire wedding day would go from start to finish. Unlike the other venues we had toured, John made us feel like he truly cared about us and how to make our wedding day perfect. We knew right away that this was the place for us. We went with the Bellisimo package and it was exactly what we needed. We were given the most amazing photographer (Andrea), DJ (Joe) and provided the most delicious catering options all included in this package. Our design session was with Maria who helped us with our decorations which were absolutely gorgeous. She was so detailed and helped us put together some beautiful centerpieces. Austin was wonderful throughout the entire planning process and helped schedule all of our appointments and answer every question we had. Amanda was our day-of coordinator and she was AMAZING! The entire day from the moment we showed up at the Bella Sera to the end of the wedding was absolutely perfect! She was on top of everything and I felt like I had no stress the entire day! We could actually enjoy the day hanging out with our family and bridal party, relaxing before the ceremony! Everything is set up for you the day-of and I would recommend that to anyone! Our family and friends raved about how much fun they had and how delicious the food was. We could not have imagined a more perfect way to start our lives together as husband and wife all thanks to the Bella Sera!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up