155 Reviews for Bella Sera Event Center

Stations (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
155 Bella Sera Event Center Reviews

Bella Sera was amazing!!! After tons of hours and research of venues from the Denver area and the northern Colorado area, I stumbled upon Bella Sera. I called the venue and got to speak with Elisabeth to inquire about pricing and options. Elisabeth was receptive and excited to learn about how my husband and I met. She was the first and only person who actually had a genuine interest in learning about us. I found that so refreshing to know that we were not just a "wedding customers" but a couple they wanted to get to know. During our first visit we got to meet with Elisabeth and Austin. They both shared in our energy and excitement. We explained to them that we did not want a traditional wedding but a FUN wedding. They both assisted in making our dream wedding FUN come to life, and making it an experience we and our guests will never forget. Everything from the venue, catering, and cake were exceptional (All done by Bella Sera). Our guests still talk about how it was the best wedding they have ever attended. We could have never accomplished this on our own and will be forever grateful. We are truly thankful for Elisabeth, John, Austin, and the entire Bella Sera staff for going above and beyond.

Profile Picture Antolina, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

When my husband and I found The Bella Sera we immediately fell in love. What really drew us to The Bella Sera was first the beauty of the venue. It has such a romantic and classy feel to it. The next thing was the fact that their wedding packages included our photographer, Trevor Gass, who is amazing, our DJ, Enrique Rodriguez, who was phenomenal, all of our ceremony and reception decor, catered food, a full bar, set-up, tear down, and a day of wedding coordinator. We also had the option to add on to our package. We added appetizers during the cocktail hour, a smoking cocktail station which was a huge hit, a sparkler send off, and The Bella Sera's one of a kind fog screen. Because the venue took care of so much of the planning and organizing we felt a small amount of stress during the entire process. We only had to find a florist, cake baker, and officiant.
During the months leading up to our wedding we had multiple meetings at the venue. We had our food tasting, design meeting and final meeting. The food was very good and there was enough food served that made you feel satisfied. At the design meeting we were able to create our ceremony and reception look. They have a very large selection of decorations to choose from to fit your personal style and they are really beautiful. The best part about this was I didn't have to buy any of these decorations or make a single centerpiece. They also have a lighting system that really helps set the mood of your wedding. They have many colors to choose from to fit with your wedding colors. After both meetings I knew exactly what I would see at the day of the wedding.
Overall, our experience with The Bella Sera was amazing! John and Elisabeth, the owners, have created an amazing wedding venue! Austin was our person of contact as well as our day of wedding coordinator was amazing to work with and very helpful. We had the best day ever and everything went exactly how we planned it if not better!

Profile Picture Shelby, 12/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding here 12/17/17 and my guests were raving about the venue. They have everything you could possibly need. Julie really made our wedding day stress free- she’s amazing! John and Elisabeth made the whole planning process easy as well. I will recommend all brides-to-be to use this venue!

Profile Picture Torie, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

My husband and I had our wedding at the Bella Sera on December 16th, and we had the absolute BEST experience with the Bella Sera!!! The Bella Sera team did EVERYTHING for us - design, cake, food, event organization - and we didn't even have anything at all to worry about! So many of my married friends commented on how they wish that they would have had a team like Bella Sera's to help them on their wedding day, because everything was just so seamless and stress-free for us! The design team, and specifically Austin, were INCREDIBLE! I picked up some extra decor signs and gave them to Austin a day before our wedding and told him that I would love to see them in our design, but wasn't sure where to put them. When I walked in on our wedding day, Austin had put them in the most BEAUTIFUL space, making our alter even more complete and wonderful than I ever could have imagined. SO perfect! The entire team at Bella Sera is just so focused on making your wedding special and unique, and the price for their services is SO affordable! Honestly, if you are considering getting married in the Denver area, you HAVE to check out the Bella Sera! So many of our guests (including one who is a professional wedding planner!), have said that our wedding was the BEST wedding they've ever been to, and we owe ALL of that to the Bella Sera team! Seriously - check out the Bella Sera if you want an absolutely breathtaking wedding with absolutely no stress at all. They made the entire planning process, from start to finish, so much fun and so unique to my husband and I. They even accommodated a surprise visit from Santa at the ver last minute, because my mom wanted to surprise my husband and I. So flexible, so beautiful and so so accommodating! We will FOREVER be grateful to the Bella Sera and their AMAZING team! :)

Photo
Profile Picture Alexa, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Bella Sera was simply amazing! When my husband and I stepped foot into Bella Sera and began to tour the venue we instantly fell in love with it. Not only with the decor and ambiance but with staff. From the minute we asked for a price quote up until our special day the staff members at Bella Sera were amazing. The price is very reasonable and competitive! Austin was wonderful to work with and responded in a timely manner to all of the questions we had. Our photographer was Andrea and she was AMAZING! We also loved our DJ! Our guest were so impressed and many commented on how beautiful the venue was and how much fun they had! The day was truly stress free and everything we could have imagined.
Thank you Bella Sera, you made our dream wedding a reality!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Bella Sera was amazing to work with! Austin was our coordinator and they are all so thorough that they helped us to think of ideas or wedding needs that we would have never figured out on our own. We had a medieval themed wedding and it worked so well with the beauty of the Bella Sera. We met with Austin for the design session and the entire staff is so great about not only helping you see your vision come to life but making it everything you've ever hoped for an then more. We chose the Bella Sera because we wanted a stress-free day for us and our family and they definitely held up to that promise. The food was delicious and the cake was absolutely amazing! I cannot rave about this place or the staff enough. Our day was so much more magical than we could have ever imagined.

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

The Bella Sera was so helpful and the food was amazing and the venue was more than we ever thought. The staff was so great made us feel so special.
It was amazing Thank you.

Profile Picture Adriana, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

The Bella sera event center is an amazing venue! Everything about it is perfect. My husband and I found this venue and instantly fell in love with it. Everything about our wedding day was amazing. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful everything was and how amazing the food was! Alisha was our event coordinator for the day and did a fantastic job making sure everything was on time, and anything we needed was brought to us. We had been planning our wedding since August of 2015. And every step of the way they have helped and have always answered any questions that day or the next. So very responsive, which is always nice to know they care so much. Thank you so much for the amazing wedding day we had. It was amazing from the ceremony, to the reception, the dancing. Our hanging cake was absolutely beautiful, the food was amazing, and the DJ got a lot of people know the dance floor which was so much fun. Anyone thinking of using this venue, I absolutely recommend it. At the fact they are all-inclusive venue!

Profile Picture Alex, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Compared to top Dollar venues, Bella Sera exceeded our expectations. Elisabeth does wonders an would recommend anyone and everyone to use this venue especially for a wedding. Every person left saying this was the funnest and best wedding they've been to. Give Elisabeth and her team a try and you will not be disappointed!!!!

Photo for Bella Sera Event Center Review - Definitely recommend the sparklers
Photo for Bella Sera Event Center Review - Just fun!!
Photo for Bella Sera Event Center Review - Amazing photographer, Noah berg
Photo for Bella Sera Event Center Review - Design your own personal monogram
Photo for Bella Sera Event Center Review - Food was delicious
Profile Picture Jessica, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

There is just no better place than the Bella Sera for your wedding, all inclusive venue!! You need look no further! Everything was absolutely beautiful. I have family members still sending me messages of how awesome everything was and how well coordinated the ceremony was. Everyone enjoyed how they were all able to see and hear everything that was going on., no one missed anything. The food was wonderful! My daughter and know husband were taken care of with expertise and great caring for all their wishes. The decorations were perfect. Amanda, our wedding coordinator was simply on top of every aspect of the whole day! The whole staff was professional and in tune to every detail of the wedding. Really my husband and I, parents of the Bride, could not give the Bella Sera and their staff a more highly rated experience!! Please you need look no further!!! Sincerely, Michael and Debra Salankey

Profile Picture Debra, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Where to start! Bella Sera was the most amazing wedding venue! Our wedding was on 9/9/17 and my husband and I could not be happier with how everything went from the first tour to the end of our wedding night. We had our initial tour with John who actually took the time to show us how our entire wedding day would go from start to finish. Unlike the other venues we had toured, John made us feel like he truly cared about us and how to make our wedding day perfect. We knew right away that this was the place for us. We went with the Bellisimo package and it was exactly what we needed. We were given the most amazing photographer (Andrea), DJ (Joe) and provided the most delicious catering options all included in this package. Our design session was with Maria who helped us with our decorations which were absolutely gorgeous. She was so detailed and helped us put together some beautiful centerpieces. Austin was wonderful throughout the entire planning process and helped schedule all of our appointments and answer every question we had. Amanda was our day-of coordinator and she was AMAZING! The entire day from the moment we showed up at the Bella Sera to the end of the wedding was absolutely perfect! She was on top of everything and I felt like I had no stress the entire day! We could actually enjoy the day hanging out with our family and bridal party, relaxing before the ceremony! Everything is set up for you the day-of and I would recommend that to anyone! Our family and friends raved about how much fun they had and how delicious the food was. We could not have imagined a more perfect way to start our lives together as husband and wife all thanks to the Bella Sera!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Bella Sera was phenomenal from start to finish! The people were wonderful to work with, very accomadating and friendly. We would recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding. Want to add that Austin, John, the photographers Andrea and Mason, and the DJ Joe provided by Bella Sera were extraordinary and went above and beyond for the both of us!

Profile Picture James, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Bella Sera made all of my dreams about my wedding day come true. I didn't have any stress or worry from the moment we selected the Bella Sera. They took care of everything! The gorgeous venue, delicious meal, jaw-dropping decor and a chandelier cake that hung from the ceiling. All of the vendors were extremely professional and detail oriented! I can honestly say that looking back at my wedding, I do not have a single regret or anything that I would have changed. The team at the Bella Sera went above and beyond to ensure that this would be the best day of our lives! Months later-my guests are STILL talking about how beautiful my wedding was and how much fun they had! Wedding of the century thanks to the Bella Sera!

Profile Picture Daleen, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

The Bella Sera is AMAZING! I would give them a million stars if I could. They are the most economical all-inclusive venue for the quality you get. Their staff is so professional and easy to work with. Everything throughout the entire process ran so smoothly due to their amazing staff & how they run things. Honestly they made it almost stress-free for me. I didn't have to worry about anything but really myself & my attendants. Kaylene is great as a first point of contact...so welcoming & positive. Austin is absolutely amazing and takes care of everything. I recommend the Bella Sera to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Anna, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Cake

Our experience can't be expressed with words. Although, everything was beautiful (perfect), It was how you made us feel that made the occasion EXCEPTIONAL. Thanks so much to the team of Elizabeth, Austin, Perry, Kristina and Mandy for your professionalism, expertise and commitment to making the occasion special. YOU DID JUST THAT, and it will always be remembered, as well as all of you. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

With much appreciation.
Caroldine and Carlson Tann

Profile Picture Carlson, 7/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Wedding Planning

When you begin your search for wedding venues and tour different places you get the sense that each venue is trying to push you into their mold and make you fit within their pre-made puzzle. This was not the case for the Bella Sera. From the first phone call inquiry I made to the Bella Sera I could immediately sense the difference. Many other venues I had called had me off the phone in less than 60 seconds. Julie spoke to me for over fifteen minutes and answered my questions and addressed my concerns. I knew I had found the right place.

In addition to a stunning venue, when you choose Bella Sera you also get access to an incredible team of individuals who ensure that your wedding is truly yours. Our wedding was delicately crafted and a new puzzle was created just for us. Bella Sera is a family owned venue and they take immense pride in each and every wedding. Elisabeth was our event coordinator and she worked with us to create our dream wedding down to every minute detail. On the day of our wedding everything was choreographed and planned with precision there were no snags. I have always worried that I would be stressed on my wedding day but the morning arrived at the venue everything was arranged and set up beautifully. aWe used three of the Bella Sera’s preferred vendors and our guests couldn’t have had more positive things to say about their experience at our wedding. The food was delicious, the decor was intricate and our DJ and photographers did an outstanding job.

The value you get when choosing this venue is innumerable. From the wedding planning, to decorating, to access to preferred vendors, and the dedication of the people at The Bella Sera, I would argue you wouldn’t find a better deal anywhere. If you choose to have your wedding here you will be in the very best hands possible. Thank you to Elisabeth, John, Austin and the rest of the Bella Sera team for giving us the truly magical and unforgettable wedding of our dreams!

Leela & Randy

Profile Picture Leela, 7/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

We just got back from our honeymoon in Mexico and wanted to take some time and thank everyone from The Bella Sera Event Center for making our wedding day so special .We couldn't have picked a better place then this, the setting was so beautiful ! Also the staff did such an amazing job from the decorations ,food, cake and the staff service that night. Family members ,Friends and people from work are still talking about how nice and beautiful everything was and how much fun they all had dancing the night away. THANKS AGAIN !! We truly felt like we were treated like family and we will miss all of you at The Bella Sera. CHRIS AND ELLEN

Profile Picture Ellen , 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We began looking for a venue in March of 2017 for an early July 2017 wedding. Our search began online with various specialized search engines for wedding services. Elizabeth from Bella Sera replied to our email inquiry within two hours of it being sent, even though it was after hours, to arrange a phone call at our convenience since we were out of state. We spoke with her briefly about our timeline and what we were looking for before scheduling a meeting to tour the venue. Our first meeting at the venue can only be described at heaven sent. John, the owner, gave the tour himself and took the time to get to know our family as we moved through each room. What I really appreciated about the tour was the time John and the staff spent getting to know us even before signing on with them. The personalized service and all-inclusive services made the choice easy for us. Several of the other venues we had looked at tried to pressure us into signing immediately. Touring with John and seeing all the options available with upfront prices sold us on Bella Sera. After we signed our contract we worked with Austin to plan our wedding. Our being out of state made the most mundane tasks and choices harder for Austin but he was very accommodating to our needs. Austin put a tremendous amount of energy into getting to know who we were as a couple, which made the selection of colors and décor a breeze. We were not the easiest people to get a hold of due to our crazy schedules but he made it all work to create a beautiful look for our wedding. We put a lot of trust into his abilities and we were not disappointed. As the wedding approached Austin put us in contact with Daleen who would be our wedding day coordinator. I cannot say enough about Daleen. Her planning and organization with the most mundane logistics of the rehearsal and wedding day that I never would have thought about made our day perfect!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Thank you to John, Elisabeth, Austin, and Alisha - you truly made our wedding planning experience easy and fun! Our wedding night couldn't have gone more smoothly or been more perfect! Our guests were thrilled with the upgraded decor and amenities of the night. We were happy with the inclusive price and the way you truly took care of us and treated us like family. It was a huge relief when we found a venue that included food, DJ, & photography!! Nowhere in Denver can beat your price. You were the only venue who got personal with us and wanted to know our love story which really made an impact on us. Much love, best wishes for a successful future, and thanks again! We are proud to be apart of the Bella Sera family :) Amy & Lawrence Shattuck

Profile Picture Amy, 7/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor

My husband and I married at the Bella Sera June 29th. I am so pleased with everyone. John and Elizabeth touched our hearts from the initial meeting. The packages that they offer are very affordable and include way more then any other venue we inquired on! The reception was beautiful it was more than I expected. We ate the Chicken Poblano dish, it was amazing! We got so many great comments from family on how delicious it was! I can't say enough about our coordinator Austin, he was so patient from beginning to end! His attention to detail is exceptional and listening to my concerns was a priority, reassuring me everything would be great. I would recommend this venue for any occasion not only for its beauty but for the beauty of the people!!

Profile Picture Christy , 6/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Photography, Wedding Planning

My husband and I got married here June 24th, 2017. I could not have asked for a better day!! The team at the Bella Sera did an AMAZING job making our dream wedding come true. I cannot express how thankful I am to have had Mandy by my side, she was like a breath of fresh air. She did incredible and I'll never forget her. My guests were blown away with the elegance and beauty of the venue, and I will recommend this venue to anyone dreaming of a stress free, Cinderella wedding.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I am so excited that I FINALLY get to write this wedding review for the wonderful Bella Sera! My Groom and I looked at at least 10 venues all over the Denver/Co Springs area. Bella Sera was the very first appointment that we had. Here we first met with Kayleen who was simply amazing and took a good hour and a half to really get to know us as a couple. I was wowed from the start and in my heart I knew Bella Sera was the correct choice for us, but we needed to take a look at other venues and see what they had to offer and compare. Nothing came close at all and my Groom and I realized that Bella Sera was the correct choice for our wedding. We were not disappointed at all. From start to finish the experience at Bella Sera was simply amazing and they always treated us like family. An aspect that I loved was that Bella Sera was all inclusive and that you can customize everything for your own budget
We loved that it was a one stop shop and this helped us be less stressful during the entire wedding process. All of the vendors used by Bella Sera were amazing as well…so grateful to all of them!! We worked closely with Austin on all of the details of our wedding, and he was our day of coordinator. Austin we are so very grateful for everything that you did!! Austin was detail orientated and so sweet and helpful with all of our questions. Elisabeth the owner helped us with the design session and with designing our cake. I cannot tell you how much we adore you!!! You are the best at what you do and strive to make every wedding unique and beautiful. Our wedding day was June 17th 2017 and the day came off without a hitch. It ran so smoothly from one major event to the next. We got compliments all night long about the food, music and of course the beautiful décor and ambiance that Bella Sera created. I remember showing up in order to get ready for the wedding and saw only a small amount of what was already done. I could not hold it in and cried at how simply be

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Having our wedding at the Bella Sera Event Center was a great experience! Not only was the staff very helpful and accommodating, they worked quickly to solve any problems. My grandfather accidently knocked over a vase full of water prior to the ceremony starting. The staff was quick to replace the broken piece and clean up the mess. I had no idea this occurred until after the wedding! Austin was wonderful to work with! He was always so helpful and responded quickly, which I greatly appreciated. We were informed in the beginning that the day-of coordinator could change but we were thrilled to stay with Austin!
The Bellissimo Package was a great way to go and eliminated a lot of the typical wedding planning stress. It was really important to me that my husband and I or our family didn’t have to clean up all night after the event. Bella Sera takes care of everything, including all of the cleaning! The venue is already beautiful but the staff works hard to make the décor unique for each couple. We received so many compliments from our guests about the venue and the décor. It was so convenient to have pretty much all of the vendors hired through Bella Sera. Not only did I not have to find vendors myself, Bella Sera had already vetted them. Lastly, the food was excellent and there was plenty for everyone. Honestly, my husband and I have no complaints! Thank you Bella Sera and staff for helping our wedding go off without a hitch!
- Zach & Breanna Smith

Profile Picture Breanna, 6/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

The Bella Sera and Elisabeth has made our fairytale come true. We couldn't have asked for a better dream. Definitely not your cookie cutter wedding. The venue the food the decor the team at the Bella Sera was the most outstanding experience we could have ever had. The friendliness the professionalism the kind heartedness was very humbling. The compliments we received from our guests where outstanding they complimented the raspberry meatballs and burritos were very delicious. I can't thank the Bella Sera enough. ??

Profile Picture YVONNE, 5/19/17, 1 Review