Bella Sano Entertainment Reviews

44 | Gilbert, AZ

44 Reviews for Bella Sano Entertainment

Mariah Crowley · Getting married on 11/01/2021

Tony is amazing

Tony is great, he was used by me and my brother for both of our weddings. He knows what he is talking about and fuses what you want and his own knowledge of hosting weddings and events perfectly together. He has an amazing knowledge of music and can adjust the music to your preferences. He even rearranged the song that my wife walked down to perfectly. He engages the guest and he really is all about what you want.

Sent on 02/15/2020
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 03/14/2020

DJ Tony!!!

Tony was a joy to work with and felt more like a friend on the day of the wedding! He made the process from start to finish stress free and fun! We had everyone on the dance floor all night and on top of that he was amazing at running the show all night for speeches to cake cutting!! Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 04/12/2020

Adrienne · Married on 03/12/2020

Tony went above and beyond!

WOW!! Seriously impressed by Tony. He went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was organized, personalized, and above all a blast! He was one of the most communicative (if not THE most) wedding vendors I dealt with.

He custom edited songs for my dad and I to do a surprise Macarena dance midway through our dad-daughter dance (he edited this DAYS before the wedding).

I can't recommend Tony enough. His laid back but highly organized personality made me feel at ease the day of. Even though we came up with a timeline for the day of, I appreciated how he was able to go with the flow and checked in with me to make sure I still wanted to do certain things (closing song, cut the cake, etc.).

Would absolutely hire Tony again!

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • Mona

Mona Qureshi-Hart · Married on 07/03/2019

Outstanding, Made our Wedding More Fun, Interesting and Easier!

Tony DJ'd our bi-cultural (American with a nod to Pakistani roots) wedding in Colorado and from the outset had a roadmap for us as we planned our small wedding ceremony and reception for immediate family. He emceed and kept our event running smoothly with the music we loved and requested from both and just the right bits of humor and charm. We could not imagine our day without him or his help. The challenge of keeping everyone entertained at a small wedding, with two cultures no less, is no joke and Tony *mastered* it. Can't thank him enough for his help in making our day the dream it was.

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 03/04/2019

Tony is a necessity for your wedding day

Tony from Bella Sano was on our recommended lists of vendors from our venue, and was recommended to us based on what we were looking for.
    I could not be happier that we chose him to be part of our team.
    We met him over coffee to chat about specifics, and immediately felt comfortable based on his level of experience, his easy humor, his knowledge of best practices, and how damn prepared he is for every possible scenario.
    Tony spent so much time with us - figuring out what we wanted our day to look like, how we wanted our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dance party to go, and developed a full timeline down to minutes to make sure we had everything we wanted.
    Tony worried about all of the details so that we didn't have to. His level of experience and professionalism is unparalleled.
    He was by far the most helpful person in our wedding planning experience. We lived out of state, and had a big move a few months before our wedding. If we would not have had Tony, our wedding would not have gone as smoothly as it did, and I know that we would have had disappointments and regrets.
    He made the timeline happen on all levels for every single person involved, updated guests, kept our dance floor packed allll night, and was SO fun during all of it.
    He even made recommendations about our layout that made SO much more sense than what we were trying to do, and made sure that everything was optimized and set up for perfection.
    He has backups for his backups for his backups. He has a cake knife and server in his trunk.
    Guys, do yourselves a favor, hire Tony, and sit back while he plans a ton of your wedding for you, exactly the way you want it.
    We had no idea what we were doing, and Tony had our backs. He nailed it. We could not have been happier or more grateful!

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 02/15/2019

Amazing! Wonderful! Engaging!

Tony was absolutely amazing and made the reception as smooth as butter! We were extremely happy with our decision to go with Bella Sano, and our guests had the most amazing time. He is professional yet fun and approachable. You can see and hear the passion he has for his profession. He is a star, we had smooth transitions between all of the moving parts and was accommodating to the ebbs and flows of the night. He was there for the entire day, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. All was seamless. If you want an amazing party, emcee, positive energy, definitely reach out to Tony!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Jenna · Married on 01/27/2019

Tony is the Best!

We didn't realize how big (and very important!!) of a role the DJ plays on your wedding day, until our first meeting with Tony. Not only was he awesome to work with and has a great personality, but he was very professional and extremely knowledgable. His portal for selecting music was very easy to use. Tony made himself readily available for any questions or concerns. Our meetings were very well organized and he brought peace of mind to us that he would handle any curveballs, with ease, that the day may throw at us. Tony is very experienced and brought to our attention items we would have otherwise overlooked, his attention to detail is amazing, and very much appreciated! I wouldn’t think twice about hiring Tony for a Wedding or additional services. Ceremony microphones were clear and easy to understand everything said. Music selection was exactly as we requested. Thank you for being such a big part of our day Tony!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Summer · Married on 12/28/2018

The best dj!

Tony made our wedding everything we dreamed of! From the start, Tony made sure he was clear on what our expectations were for the day. We told him we wanted our guests to be involved and having fun all night, and that's exactly what he did! Tony had so many great ideas and insights but always made sure he had our approval on things. He played everything I requested and had an excellent feel for what the guests wanted to hear as well. There was never a moment where people weren't dancing.. which is exactly what we had asked for! Tony was extremely flexible and understanding throughout the whole process. I could not have picked a better DJ for my wedding, I HIGHLY recommend Tony with Bella Sano Entertainment!

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Bahareh

Bahareh Lashgary · Married on 11/24/2018

Best Dj Ever

Tony is supper fun to work with. He was the most communicative vendor between all. He helps you to come with your own plan. His level of professionalism is fantastic. He treated all of guests with so much respect. He followed all of our requested.
    all of guests Loved our Dj and they also asked for play list for their own parties.
    Our Dj was biggest success of our wedding day when you have everybody dancing from 7 pm to midnight.

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • David

David Horvath · Married on 11/24/2018

Tony is the guy you want to work your wedding

Tony was absolutely professional from the very beginning. He essentially planned out the schedule with us for our whole wedding night. Over the course of several months, we had multiple, in depth conversations with him to work out every detail. He was kind, courteous, helpful, and a joy to work with the entire time. His expertise was invaluable. I couldn't imagine how our wedding night would have gone without him.

Oh, and his music choices and dj skills rock! He played everything we wanted him to play, helped us pick songs for certain parts of the ceremony (such as walking down the aisle, what kind of songs we wanted to be played over dinner, the cocktail hour etc...). We had about a dozen people talk to us during and after the wedding talking about how great our dj was. Our guests were on the dance floor the entire night!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Maiesha · Married on 11/17/2018

He kept us on the dance floor all night!!!!!!

Very professional, very detail oriented, we meet and communicated often to make sure that everything was too our liking. Lighting was very important to us and he did absolutely everything we asked for. Great choice in a DJ!!!!!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Collin · Married on 11/10/2018

The Best Part of the Wedding

Tony was, without question, my favorite part of our wedding. Planning and decision making can be very stressful but Tony made that part fun. I was most confident that Tony would deliver what we were looking for and he did completely. He was there early to set up and when it was his time to shine during the reception he did just that. Everyone at my wedding told me how wonderful he was. I'm sad our wedding is through because we don't get to work with Tony anymore. He was patient and very communicative and if I could recommend just one vendor from our wedding, it would easily be him. Thank you for everything Tony!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Kristin · Married on 04/06/2018

Tony is the Bomb!!! We are music lovers and he really helped us put a list together that got everyone dancing, even friends that never dance, were dancing!!! Tony is a great guy. You can tell he loves his job and it really shows in the meetings you have with him and the personalization he puts into creating your music timeline! I want his for every party I throw, not just a wedding! Tony is the dj everyone should be looking for!

Sent on 04/17/2018
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 03/18/2018

BOOK Tony! He is an amazing DJ and you will not regret hiring him! We used Bella Sano for our wedding in March and we were very impressed by Tony's services. Our wedding reception was running a tad late due to photos taking longer than planned, but thankfully Tony was able to keep our guests entertained with great music and his charismatic personality. Tony is professional, personable, reliable, affordable, and dedicated. He truly cares about making your event special and memorable. You can tell he has a passion for what he does. When trying to find vendors we had the added stresses/difficulties of wedding planning from out of state, but Bella Sano made the planning process easy. We had one visit to the Phoenix area to line up wedding vendors and Tony accommodated to our tight schedule for the initial consultation. We planned to "shop around" more, but there was no need to look further beyond Bella Sano. Tony was very timely - he was always quick to reply to our emails and kept us on track with our planning by checking in with us every few months. Tony pays attention to detail and has great ideas for making the experience uniquely yours. We never had to worry about anything with Tony. We are so grateful that Tony was a part of our special day!

Sent on 05/02/2018

jessica · Married on 01/14/2018

Tony was an absolute gem of a find! He genuinely cares very much about each wedding, and works with you to find the right flow and feel for the night. He accommodated everything I threw his way with a smile (last minute recordings, live music change, etc), and I definitely gave him a challenge. I'm very fortunate to have crossed paths with him, and felt completely calm the day of the wedding because I knew he was on top of it all! I still have guests talking about how they were upset because there was TOO MUCH awesome dance music that they didn't have time to do anything else but dance. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for an awesome DJ.

Sent on 01/22/2018
  • Si'on

Si'on · Married on 12/09/2017

I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Tony was easily one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning. He is a HUGE reason why our wedding was so incredibly perfect. We met with Tony twice before the big day – once when we met and booked him, and again a few weeks prior to discuss the lengthy list of details. He has the most fun personality and he’s very versatile; he can blend into the background if you’d rather he do that, or he can flat out host and entertain all your guests. He offered welcomed suggestions and literally coordinated and planned our timeline and entire day with us, down to every last detail. I had a few special situations he accommodated beautifully, down to details like “fade this song out at 2:47…” etc. and he used excellent judgement and went with the flow of how the evening was going, and adjusted appropriately. Sometimes during the reception he consulted us, if the moment was right, and other times made executive decisions we needed him to make (like fading the music out after my father-in-law accidentally dropped trow during our dance, and transitioned to something else, oops). He was extremely prepared and proactive; we heard the music start warming up hours prior to the ceremony and he mic’d the officiant and groom in a timely fashion. During the planning process, he was extremely responsive and always polite. His online planning portal was very easy to navigate – an absolute dream for every type-A bride like myself. Ultimately, you cannot go wrong by choosing him to host your event. My husband and I cannot stop talking about how great he was. No combination of words exists to thank him enough for making our day so wonderfully perfect!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Andrea · Married on 11/10/2017

Tony is absolutely incredible. The initial meeting with him he drove way across town and we knew we wanted him to be apart of our wedding day. He was the only vendor that genuinely cared about what my husband and I wanted. The next meeting was to plan and he always was watching out for us. We trusted his word and expertise and it payed off big. Throughout the wedding he’d check in with us and make sure we were ok with what was planned next. He kept our crowd engaged and having fun all night long. We really really appreciate you Tony and are so thankful you were apart of our big day. You were incredible from start to finish.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Bibi · Married on 10/07/2017

Tony made our wedding the most fun night ever! He has such a happy personality and is the perfect guy to keep the party going and people dancing! He was very professional and met with us twice to plan out our big day. He had so many great ideas that we incorporated in the wedding and helped us plan out the timeline for the entire day! He also had options for other rentals that we definitely used like the uplights. All of his prices were more than reasonable especially for how much of a great job he did. We each gave him a list of songs we liked and he used his genius to figure out the style we were going for and played the best songs all night. He kept the energy going and played exactly what we wanted and even more. We kept getting compliments from all of our guests how much they like the DJ. I’m not going to lie, I honestly didn’t expect everyone to keep dancing all night like they did but he knew how to keep the crowd on the dance floor. Thanks to Tony we had a great time at our wedding! I would recommend him to friends and family, you will be very happy having him as your DJ!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Kyle · Married on 04/08/2017

Tony was incredibly professional during the entire process leading up to the wedding. He listened to all of our ideas, offered up his own suggestions and expertise, and helped combine what he knows works with our plans to make the best possible outcome. At our reception, he ran our whole night in a very organized manner and kept the dance floor packed all night. We had more fun than we could have ever imagined and Tony was a big reason for this! We could not recommend him any higher.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Katelyn · Married on 02/11/2017

Where do I begin? We had a strange situation happen to us as we already had booked a DJ, but when we went to our 60 day meeting with our Venue they had had some issues with the DJ's equipment. They gave us a couple DJ's to contact (including Bella Sano) and after meeting a few, we met Tony and knew he was perfect. He made the day go so smoothly for us and the variety of music he played was perfect for our wedding/guests. We had such a great time and can't thank Tony enough for all his hard work in making our BIG day go so well!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/16/2016

Tony was great to work with and did an awesome job at our wedding. He is professional, helpful, and super nice! My husband and I agree that Tony was definitely our best vendor and such a great choice! We planned our wedding from out of state, and Tony made it really easy. He spent almost 2 hours on the phone with us helping us pick songs, arrange the timeline, and asking us how we wanted the night to go. He gave us suggestions but also made sure it was exactly how we wanted it. He helped us make a timeline that kept things moving and kept our guests involved and having fun! At the wedding, he kept everything running smoothly and coordinated with our other vendors. Several guests told us at/after the wedding that he was the best DJ they'd ever had at a wedding! We got a bit off schedule due to pictures going over, and Tony got things back on track and made sure we didn't miss anything we wanted to do. I highly recommend Bella Sano!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Tony was an amazing DJ and MC for our wedding. We could not have asked for a better DJ. Tony read the crowd extremely well. He knew exactly what music to play to keep the reception fun and enjoyable for all ages ranging from younger adults to grandparents in their eighties. Everyone loved the music and stayed on the dance floor all night. In addition to keeping a great vibe on the dance floor, Tony kept the entire reception flowing smoothly.

Tony was extremely organized. The planning sessions before our wedding were great and helped us get a handle on our wedding day timeline.

I highly recommend Tony. He is worth every penny, it is money well spent!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Katie · Married on 09/18/2015

Tony from Bella Sano went above and beyond the duties of a DJ. Alongside our wedding coordinator, he truly ran the evening. He responded to my inquiry right away and set up a meeting. We never met with any other DJ and booked him the next day. He always responded to my emails and has an awesome interactive website that allows you to plan and choose songs. 2 weeks before the wedding we met for almost 2 hours and discussed every single detail of the day. I knew then that I didn't have to worry. He took the time to visit my venue beforehand so there wouldn't be any surprises. He read the crowd and kept everyone dancing. Our best man even mentioned in his speech that night about all the good music that was playing. He accommodated requests but makes sure to follow what the bride and groom want. I 100% am satisfied and would recommend Bella Sano. His lighting is also a lot of fun, everyone had a blast.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Kelly · Married on 07/11/2015

Tony was awesome to work with and such an important part of our big day - we had so much fun working with Tony! What we did not realize going into the wedding planning process is that a DJ acts more as an MC for the evening and impact the flow of the night. Tony helped create an unforgettable experience for us and all of our guests!

We booked Tony for our wedding this past July 2015 in Cleveland. Tony was professional, consultative, and delivered on everything we wanted! When we first met with Tony we explained that we wanted to throw the best party of our lives and have a full dance floor all night - and that is what he delivered! With his experience, Tony provided us with a a ton guidance and amazing suggestions on the order of events/traditions and pace of the evening to keep our guests engaged and present throughout the night. His online planner was extremely easy to use and timeline was a dream! He he had every detail planned out down to when the last table was served their dinner, to start picking up the pace of the music to avoid the "food comma".

This resulted in our dance floor being packed all night from the time dinner was over to the end of the evening at midnight. Even our older relatives or guests that were seated were dancing in their chairs and engaged with what was happening!

We received so much praise around how classy and fun our reception was, and many guests stayed later than they planned and many did not want the night/dance party to end!

I cannot say enough good things about Tony and our experience with Bella Sano - it was one of our favorite parts of the wedding planning process and highly recommend booking for your wedding or upcoming event!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/04/2015

We loved working with Tony. He is enjoyable to work with and is incredibly personable. We had so many guests that approached us during and after the reception and told us it was our wedding was one of the most fun they had ever attended! We appreciated that he let us plan our selections and have so much say in exactly what was played. We felt like he really understood us and made our reception exactly what we wanted. Would recommend a thousand times!

Sent on 10/19/2015