Bella Sano Entertainment Reviews

Bella Sano Entertainment 3
  • Bahareh

Bahareh Lashgary · Married on 11/24/2018

Best Dj Ever

Tony is supper fun to work with. He was the most communicative vendor between all. He helps you to come with your own plan. His level of professionalism is fantastic. He treated all of guests with so much respect. He followed all of our requested.
    all of guests Loved our Dj and they also asked for play list for their own parties.
    Our Dj was biggest success of our wedding day when you have everybody dancing from 7 pm to midnight.

• David

David Horvath · Married on 11/24/2018

Tony is the guy you want to work your wedding

Tony was absolutely professional from the very beginning. He essentially planned out the schedule with us for our whole wedding night. Over the course of several months, we had multiple, in depth conversations with him to work out every detail. He was kind, courteous, helpful, and a joy to work with the entire time. His expertise was invaluable. I couldn't imagine how our wedding night would have gone without him.

Oh, and his music choices and dj skills rock! He played everything we wanted him to play, helped us pick songs for certain parts of the ceremony (such as walking down the aisle, what kind of songs we wanted to be played over dinner, the cocktail hour etc...). We had about a dozen people talk to us during and after the wedding talking about how great our dj was. Our guests were on the dance floor the entire night!

Collin · Married on 11/10/2018

The Best Part of the Wedding

Tony was, without question, my favorite part of our wedding. Planning and decision making can be very stressful but Tony made that part fun. I was most confident that Tony would deliver what we were looking for and he did completely. He was there early to set up and when it was his time to shine during the reception he did just that. Everyone at my wedding told me how wonderful he was. I'm sad our wedding is through because we don't get to work with Tony anymore. He was patient and very communicative and if I could recommend just one vendor from our wedding, it would easily be him. Thank you for everything Tony!

Kristin · Married on 04/06/2018

Tony is the Bomb!!! We are music lovers and he really helped us put a list together that got everyone dancing, even friends that never dance, were dancing!!! Tony is a great guy. You can tell he loves his job and it really shows in the meetings you have with him and the personalization he puts into creating your music timeline! I want his for every party I throw, not just a wedding! Tony is the dj everyone should be looking for!

• Krista

Krista · Married on 03/18/2018

BOOK Tony! He is an amazing DJ and you will not regret hiring him! We used Bella Sano for our wedding in March and we were very impressed by Tony's services. Our wedding reception was running a tad late due to photos taking longer than planned, but thankfully Tony was able to keep our guests entertained with great music and his charismatic personality. Tony is professional, personable, reliable, affordable, and dedicated. He truly cares about making your event special and memorable. You can tell he has a passion for what he does. When trying to find vendors we had the added stresses/difficulties of wedding planning from out of state, but Bella Sano made the planning process easy. We had one visit to the Phoenix area to line up wedding vendors and Tony accommodated to our tight schedule for the initial consultation. We planned to "shop around" more, but there was no need to look further beyond Bella Sano. Tony was very timely - he was always quick to reply to our emails and kept us on track with our planning by checking in with us every few months. Tony pays attention to detail and has great ideas for making the experience uniquely yours. We never had to worry about anything with Tony. We are so grateful that Tony was a part of our special day!

jessica · Married on 01/14/2018

Tony was an absolute gem of a find! He genuinely cares very much about each wedding, and works with you to find the right flow and feel for the night. He accommodated everything I threw his way with a smile (last minute recordings, live music change, etc), and I definitely gave him a challenge. I'm very fortunate to have crossed paths with him, and felt completely calm the day of the wedding because I knew he was on top of it all! I still have guests talking about how they were upset because there was TOO MUCH awesome dance music that they didn't have time to do anything else but dance. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for an awesome DJ.

Bella Sano Entertainment 5
    Bella Sano Entertainment 6

Andrea · Married on 11/10/2017

Tony is absolutely incredible. The initial meeting with him he drove way across town and we knew we wanted him to be apart of our wedding day. He was the only vendor that genuinely cared about what my husband and I wanted. The next meeting was to plan and he always was watching out for us. We trusted his word and expertise and it payed off big. Throughout the wedding he’d check in with us and make sure we were ok with what was planned next. He kept our crowd engaged and having fun all night long. We really really appreciate you Tony and are so thankful you were apart of our big day. You were incredible from start to finish.

Bibi · Married on 10/07/2017

Tony made our wedding the most fun night ever! He has such a happy personality and is the perfect guy to keep the party going and people dancing! He was very professional and met with us twice to plan out our big day. He had so many great ideas that we incorporated in the wedding and helped us plan out the timeline for the entire day! He also had options for other rentals that we definitely used like the uplights. All of his prices were more than reasonable especially for how much of a great job he did. We each gave him a list of songs we liked and he used his genius to figure out the style we were going for and played the best songs all night. He kept the energy going and played exactly what we wanted and even more. We kept getting compliments from all of our guests how much they like the DJ. I’m not going to lie, I honestly didn’t expect everyone to keep dancing all night like they did but he knew how to keep the crowd on the dance floor. Thanks to Tony we had a great time at our wedding! I would recommend him to friends and family, you will be very happy having him as your DJ!

Kyle · Married on 04/08/2017

Tony was incredibly professional during the entire process leading up to the wedding. He listened to all of our ideas, offered up his own suggestions and expertise, and helped combine what he knows works with our plans to make the best possible outcome. At our reception, he ran our whole night in a very organized manner and kept the dance floor packed all night. We had more fun than we could have ever imagined and Tony was a big reason for this! We could not recommend him any higher.

Katelyn · Married on 02/11/2017

Where do I begin? We had a strange situation happen to us as we already had booked a DJ, but when we went to our 60 day meeting with our Venue they had had some issues with the DJ's equipment. They gave us a couple DJ's to contact (including Bella Sano) and after meeting a few, we met Tony and knew he was perfect. He made the day go so smoothly for us and the variety of music he played was perfect for our wedding/guests. We had such a great time and can't thank Tony enough for all his hard work in making our BIG day go so well!

Melissa · Married on 10/16/2016

Tony was great to work with and did an awesome job at our wedding. He is professional, helpful, and super nice! My husband and I agree that Tony was definitely our best vendor and such a great choice! We planned our wedding from out of state, and Tony made it really easy. He spent almost 2 hours on the phone with us helping us pick songs, arrange the timeline, and asking us how we wanted the night to go. He gave us suggestions but also made sure it was exactly how we wanted it. He helped us make a timeline that kept things moving and kept our guests involved and having fun! At the wedding, he kept everything running smoothly and coordinated with our other vendors. Several guests told us at/after the wedding that he was the best DJ they'd ever had at a wedding! We got a bit off schedule due to pictures going over, and Tony got things back on track and made sure we didn't miss anything we wanted to do. I highly recommend Bella Sano!

Tony was an amazing DJ and MC for our wedding. We could not have asked for a better DJ. Tony read the crowd extremely well. He knew exactly what music to play to keep the reception fun and enjoyable for all ages ranging from younger adults to grandparents in their eighties. Everyone loved the music and stayed on the dance floor all night. In addition to keeping a great vibe on the dance floor, Tony kept the entire reception flowing smoothly.

Tony was extremely organized. The planning sessions before our wedding were great and helped us get a handle on our wedding day timeline.

I highly recommend Tony. He is worth every penny, it is money well spent!

Katie · Married on 09/18/2015

Tony from Bella Sano went above and beyond the duties of a DJ. Alongside our wedding coordinator, he truly ran the evening. He responded to my inquiry right away and set up a meeting. We never met with any other DJ and booked him the next day. He always responded to my emails and has an awesome interactive website that allows you to plan and choose songs. 2 weeks before the wedding we met for almost 2 hours and discussed every single detail of the day. I knew then that I didn't have to worry. He took the time to visit my venue beforehand so there wouldn't be any surprises. He read the crowd and kept everyone dancing. Our best man even mentioned in his speech that night about all the good music that was playing. He accommodated requests but makes sure to follow what the bride and groom want. I 100% am satisfied and would recommend Bella Sano. His lighting is also a lot of fun, everyone had a blast.

Kelly · Married on 07/11/2015

Tony was awesome to work with and such an important part of our big day - we had so much fun working with Tony! What we did not realize going into the wedding planning process is that a DJ acts more as an MC for the evening and impact the flow of the night. Tony helped create an unforgettable experience for us and all of our guests!

We booked Tony for our wedding this past July 2015 in Cleveland. Tony was professional, consultative, and delivered on everything we wanted! When we first met with Tony we explained that we wanted to throw the best party of our lives and have a full dance floor all night - and that is what he delivered! With his experience, Tony provided us with a a ton guidance and amazing suggestions on the order of events/traditions and pace of the evening to keep our guests engaged and present throughout the night. His online planner was extremely easy to use and timeline was a dream! He he had every detail planned out down to when the last table was served their dinner, to start picking up the pace of the music to avoid the "food comma".

This resulted in our dance floor being packed all night from the time dinner was over to the end of the evening at midnight. Even our older relatives or guests that were seated were dancing in their chairs and engaged with what was happening!

We received so much praise around how classy and fun our reception was, and many guests stayed later than they planned and many did not want the night/dance party to end!

I cannot say enough good things about Tony and our experience with Bella Sano - it was one of our favorite parts of the wedding planning process and highly recommend booking for your wedding or upcoming event!

Sarah · Married on 07/04/2015

We loved working with Tony. He is enjoyable to work with and is incredibly personable. We had so many guests that approached us during and after the reception and told us it was our wedding was one of the most fun they had ever attended! We appreciated that he let us plan our selections and have so much say in exactly what was played. We felt like he really understood us and made our reception exactly what we wanted. Would recommend a thousand times!

We had an awesome time and so did our friends and family thanks to Tony! Could not have been better!

Kim · Married on 10/11/2014

Honestly, hiring Tony was the best decision we made in the whole of the event planning. He is such a fun individual and incredibly good at what he does. We went to a lot of wedding the year we got married, and I never saw the dance floor as packed as it was at our reception. And my family doesn't even do much dancing! He had a ton of fun ideas and kept the party flowing. He also was always checking things with myself and my husband to make sure we were ok with the plan. We threw in some family pictures and he helped coordinate getting everyone to write spot without stopping the party. It doesn't hurt that he has a really fun professional personality and can adjust to whatever energy your event needs. We loved Tony and highly recommend him!

Suzi · Married on 08/02/2014

Tony was our first interview and we knew from that initial meeting that he was going to be our DJ. Still, we interviewed several other who didn't compare. Most DJ's are too busy telling you about how loud their system is or how they have 15,000 songs and 20 versions of each. Tony, was more interested in hearing about us and what our vision was for our event. His questions were thoughtful and it was clear that he was very interested in understand our goals and procession for the evening. His suggestions were valuable and insightful without being controlling or overbearing. When all was said and done, we had the perfect wedding and reception thanks to Tony's help..

Picking Tony to be our DJ was absolutely the best decision we made for our reception. He is professional, responds to emails quickly, and seriously knows what he is doing. He made planning the reception a breeze. When planning, if we were unsure of a song choice for a particular part of the reception, he would rattle off options or play them on his laptop. He knows what he is doing and kept people on the dance floor all night. I had no idea how much planning went into the reception timeline, but Tony walked us through the process and was informative and efficient. Because of his careful planning and behind the scenes work, our reception was perfect.

• Karla

Karla · Married on 05/25/2014

We had a very large wedding and used the services of many good vendors, but my husband and I agree that Tony (Bella Sano Entertainment) was hands down our best choice of all. Tony is amazing. He is an expert at timing the whole evening and creating an atmosphere that encourages the dance floor to stay crowded. He is very friendly, easygoing, and works hard to make all your requests and different ideas into reality in the best possible way. We were looking for a DJ who would be friendly but not extremely interactive with the crowd other than making announcements, and Tony was very professional in that way - although I think he will be more interactive if that is your preference. He also offers extremely good prices, an amazing value. Our dance floor was busy all night and I only noticed one song that, even though it seemed like a good song, was making the dance floor thin out and he very quickly switched to something else (as opposed to some DJs who will let the song keep going and lose all the dancers). I cannot recommend him highly enough - and our guests have been commenting about him even after the wedding, saying how great the dancing and music was. Also, with Bella Sano Entertainment you know who you are getting. I had looked into some other DJ companies where they just send you whoever happens to be available and you don't know what you are getting - another reason we felt better going with Tony. We did not have a single complaint about Tony, throughout the entire process or wedding - if he is available for your wedding you should definitely book him.

Dawn · Married on 05/24/2014

From our very first meeting until our wedding day Tony exceeded all of our expectations! My husband and I had a movie theme for our wedding and for our dinner music Tony created a playlist entirely of movie theme songs. It was so much fun to see all of our guests guessing the movie as each new song started. Then when we couldn't find a glass monogram style we liked Tony found the same font as our cake topper and made the design for us!! Tony even created a special first dance for my husband and I with our wedding vows embedded into the song!! We truly can't thank Tony enough for helping to make our wedding day perfect!! Even now that our wedding is over we still hear from all of our guests how amazing Tony was!! If you want to ensure that your wedding day is everything you've ever imagined and more you need to have Tony as your DJ/MC!!

Sarah · Married on 01/04/2014

We absolutely loved everything! Bella Sano was incredibly professional and detailed. It gave us the ease of knowing that our reception would be exactly what we wanted. Tony catered the evening to our wishes, while offering helpful tips that made the evening go flawlessly. He communicated well with the guests and created a well-organized, fun atmosphere. We would recommend him to anyone!

Kimberly · Married on 09/07/2013

Tony was the best DJ we could have ever hoped for! He was extremely professional, very fun to work with, and made sure that our guests had a blast at our wedding. I have been recommending him to friends and family since our wedding day. He made our wedding day one to remember, and the most fun we have ever had! Highly highly highly recommend him!
    Kim and Brian Sullivan

James · Married on 06/08/2013

The DJ wasn’t a high priority for us initially, but after a few bad meetings that quickly changed. When we met Tony of Bella Sano the first thing that stuck out to us was his personality. He was so inviting and easy to talk to, which was a breath of fresh air. He stresses the importance of the bride and groom to feel comfortable talking to him and not to be afraid to say, “Tony, that idea sucks.” He even provided us with a book that was a great reference for different reception ideas. After the meeting ended, my wife, her parents and I got in the car and we all just knew that he was the one even though he was more expensive than we initially planned.
    Tony was nothing but professional throughout the entire experience. Tony stressed trying to get as many bodies on the dance-floor as possible, while still catering the wedding to each bride and groom. He has a wonderful website set up that allows brides and grooms to choose music for do not play lists and must play lists. He was quick to return our calls/emails and scheduled a meeting a couple weeks before the date to sit down and hash out all the details. We had a couple of last minute changes, and Tony was nothing but accommodating.
    As for the reception itself, all our guests raved about Tony. We wanted our reception to be fun, so Tony helped create a fun atmosphere by calling up tables to get food by playing a name that tune game, letting us personalize the wedding parties intros, putting together a mash-up of a few different songs for our choreographed first dance and playing music that got everyone excited and dancing. You know he was good when the wedding consultant at our reception site, who works weddings every weekend, decided to book with him for her upcoming wedding. We couldn’t imagine going with any other DJ than Tony. He was not only a DJ, but and MC and the person we could rely on to organize and streamline the reception.