Bella Rose Estate Reviews

133 | Chandler, AZ

133 Reviews for Bella Rose Estate

Tracy G. · Married on 02/03/2021

Best Decision We Made

There isn't enough room to write all of the wonderful things about Bella Rose. The property is stunning - and you rent the entire estate - no running into other brides or space problem. The estate/garden is large and truly beautiful with several areas for different activities. It is managed so well - everyone is very responsive and helpful. It was a pleasure! Bella Rose has already vetted the best and the brightest for their partners - making our job so much easier. We used Chris Birkett, Fresh from the Kitchen and Sue Jacobs - all so easy to work with and experts at their craft. Chris Birkett was so helpful - I don't know what we would have done without him. The food was perfectly prepared and presented beautifully - dinner and dessert. Aubrey was our wedding planner. She worked to make the bride's vision a reality, and made sure that the process and the wedding ran smoothly.
    The best decision we made for this wedding/reception was to hold it at Bella Rose.

Sent on 06/25/2020
  • Kailee

Kailee G. · Married on 12/04/2020

Best venue we could have picked!!

Bella Rose as a whole is incredible! Allie was awesome and made the whole process super easy and smooth.

Sent on 12/20/2020

Hi Kailee,

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your special day, and that we could help and make this process smooth for you! It was such a pleasure planning with you!

Congratulations again from all of us here at Bella Rose!
  • Lauren

Lauren U. · Married on 11/03/2020

Our Dream Wedding

My husband & I can't say enough how amazing Bella Rose Estate is. The venue was beautiful, & the staff was so wonderful to work with. Everyone was so helpful, professional, and so nice! Our questions & concerns were promptly answered. Gabriela Barge was our day of coordinator & we just adored her! The sweetest human who took so much of our stress away. We've heard nothing but positive things from our wedding guests & family about both the venue & the staff. Bella Rose was so accommodating & understanding for us when we had to change times & changed our minds on certain decisions. We are so happy and grateful to have had our special day there, & we would recommend this venue to other couples :)

Sent on 04/20/2019

Bella Rose Estate's reply:

Thank you Lauren! It was such a pleasure to be apart of your big day! We are so glad to hear you and all your guests enjoyed your wedding! We always strive to make your big day as stress free as possible and there is no greater enjoyment for us, than to see you getting married to your perfect match! Congratulations to you both!
    - Love, Bella Rose Staff
  • Carley

Carley S. · Married on 08/24/2020

Top notch!🲞

Omg! I seriously couldn’t have asked for a better venue!!! Samantha was my coordinator, and did amazing!!! I’ll seriously miss her now that my wedding is over!!! She killed it, especially with all the crazy pandemic situations! But my wedding turned out even better than I imagined and I couldn’t have felt like a better princess!!!

Sent on 08/28/2020

Bella Rose Estate's reply:

Hi Carley!! We are so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed your special day!! You looked absolutely beautiful and it truly was a magical day! We are so honored you chose to hold your wedding here with us and you were so much fun to work with! Come back in anytime to say hi! (:
    -Samantha & The Bella Rose Team
  • Alexa

Alexa J. · Married on 08/22/2020

Dreamy day!

Bella Rose was outstanding!!! They really helped make the most dreamy, gorgeous day possible! The staff is unreal, they make the day go by so smoothly! I really didn't want to think about fine details and how the timing was going to work out and they just were on top of it all day! I didn't have to worry about a single thing. The venue/Estate is so stinking pretty! They have the most fabulous house to get ready in (Girls suite is everything you could dream of) the grounds are stunning with greenery, flowers, lit up trees and you can even sneak away into the desert for pictures. What more could you ask for?? The reception area is massive!! Plenty of room to dance your heart out! They were so on top of everything throughout the whole day it was truly a spectacular day!! I would 100% refer this venue to anyone who is looking!! Thank you again Bella Rose for making the best day of our lives so special and unforgettable!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Hi Lexi,
    Thank you so so much for your kind words!! We couldn't have felt more honored you chose Bella Rose for your wedding day!! You and Josh are the cutest couple and I had such a great time planning with you both! Come back anytime to say hello!! Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness!
    -Samantha and the Bella Rose Family

Sydney T. · Married on 07/02/2020

Dream Wedding

Our Wedding at Bella Rose Estate was the best day of our lives! The venue was gorgeous and everyone was such a pleasure to work with. Our wedding coordinator Whitney was so helpful and made sure everything was perfect for us! She was the best! Bella Rose made the planning process so easy and fun! We loved working with them and wish we could get married there every weekend! Of a 5 star rating, they definitely deserve a 10!! Our wedding was a dream come true and we have Whitney and Bella Rose to thank for that! We would highly recommend using this venue to anyone!!!

Sent on 02/11/2020

Bella Rose Estate's reply:

Thank you so much Sydney! We are honored you chose us to host your Big Day! You were gorgeous and so much fun to work with! We would love to have you host another event with us anytime! Wishing you and Patrick an amazing future together!
    - Love, the Bella Rose Staff
  • Cara

Cara D. · Married on 03/27/2020

Caring and down to earth

My fiancé and I met with Gabriela before Christmas 2018 and she was more than helpful. She answered all my questions about the venue AND wedding planning in general. She was so kind and professional and i really appreciated her expertise. And although we may not be going with this venue for our big day it was a joy to meet Gabriela, thank you for chatting with me and answering all the ridiculous questions i asked. The owners of Bella Rose Estate should be very grateful to have you on there staff, and I’m sure they are. Thanks again!!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Bella Rose Estate's reply:

Thank you Cara! We always want to be as helpful as possible through the wedding planning process, even if you decide on another venue! Every little piece of information is helpful and we are so thankful to be in the position to help! We wish you both the very best!! - The Bella Rose Team

Eliza · Married on 02/01/2020

Choose this Venue!!!

I cannot say enough good things about working with this venue. We booked the all-inclusive package and they took care of all the booking/payments and organized all of our vendor choices which was such a HUGE help. Our coordinator Whitney was so amazing, helpful and really knows her stuff. Anything that I was worried about, she handled like an absolute pro! Everything happened on time, with ease and looked amazing. The venue is gorgeous inside and out, has plenty of room and I cannot wait to see all the photos. Highly recommend and again, Whitney thank you so much!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Bella Rose Estate's reply:

Thank you Eliza! We are so glad we could help and make this process smooth for you! It was such a pleasure planning with you! You were a beautiful bride and Sean is your perfect match! Congratulations again from all of here at Bella Rose!
  • Kirsten

Kirsten H. · Married on 01/25/2020

So amazing!

Bella Rose Estate is amazing! From the second you walk on property you feel special. My fiancé and I were between two venues and we’re so happy we chose Bella Rose! Our wedding coordinator, Whitney is really what made our experience the best. She’s been so responsive, knowledgeable and helpful in every way. After our first meeting, she put my mind at ease and I knew she’d make sure everything was the best it could be for us so I didn’t have to worry. Whitney helped us bring our vision to life and really made it a point to remind us that this was our special day! I can’t say enough good things about our experience with both Whitney and Bella Rose Estate.

Sent on 12/27/2019

Bella Rose Estate's reply:

Thank you so much Kirsten! When you are a Bella Rose Bride, you become part of our family! The entire planning process is so special and we are so glad we were able to be a part of it! It was a pleasure getting to know you all and for the honor of seeing you getting married to Jacob! Congratulations again!
    - Love, The Bella Rose Team
  • Juvy

Juvy P. · Married on 12/21/2019

Absolutely LOVE Bella Rose

I absolutely LOVE Bella Rose. I heard about this venue at the Arizona Bridal Show. I received a flyer for their huge Open House event. My fiance and I had barely started venue shopping and we decided, why not? We went and were just blown away with how beautiful the venue is.

The venue is right off of a main road but once you step onto the property and pass the front gates, it's like you've entered a completely different world. To be honest, I felt like Alice in Wonderland walking from a loud, busy world into a quiet, serene and beautiful garden. There are tons of different places you can take pictures at, there is so much greenery and flowers that you wouldn't think you were right in the middle of the desert and the water fountains/falls are so dreamy. I remember going to different venues' open house events and nothing compared to Bella Rose.

The BRE staff is phenomenal! They have been so helpful and accommodating the moment my fiance and I met them. I remember making my first phone call to see if certain dates were available and speaking with Chad. His professionalism and happiness carried through his voice and over the phone. When my fiance and I were unsure if we were gonna book, we decided to set up a meeting so we could further discuss questions we had regarding pricing, vendor use and several other questions. We worked with Leslie and she walked us through the contract and answered ALL the questions we had. She didn't pressure us into booking the venue and was very gracious about giving us time to decide/discuss if it was the right fit (while we were still there). We went into the meeting saying we weren't going to book it but we left with a signed contract and we didn't regret it at all. We also left with a bunch of information and guidance to helping us plan our wedding which was super helpful.

Now, we had no idea where to start with wedding planning. We just knew we booked our venue and we had a date. What's nice is that Bella Rose gives a list of preferred vendors they use. The package we got included our DJ, Caterer, Wedding Cake and Floral. We went down the list of their vendors and just scheduled meetings. The Bella Rose staff did everything else for us as far as letting each vendor know if they were selected, who wasn't and disbursing the proper funds to each. (Did I mention I didn't have to do anything except personally meet these vendors?!)

Another added bonus is that we had a dedicated wedding coordinator assigned to us! Our coordinator, Aubrey, reached out to us a few months prior to our wedding (which we were advised of when we signed our contract). Aubrey answered all our questions along the way and helped to keep us in the loop with our vendors and on track with planning. I can't tell you how many times emailed her just to ask her "one more question"... It didn't matter what day/time of day; she was so graceful and super helpful each time.

The day before our wedding was our wedding rehearsal and we were advised Aubrey fell ill a few days before. Totally understandable but who was going to help us who knew all of the details of our wedding?! I was a little worried because my fiance and I had already built a rapport with Aubrey and she knew EVERYTHING. Well, here is where Whitney and Samantha step in. I met them at our wedding rehearsal and they both were so pleasant. I honestly felt like I had been friends with Whitney for years. She knew every detail and didn't miss a beat.

The day of my wedding, I walked onto the BRE property and I saw some of the staff setting up minor details that my bridal party and I had missed! Whitney and Samantha had snacks and beverages set up in the bridal suite. They both kept checking in to make sure things were going great and they were. They guided us throughout the whole day as far as what was happening and what was going to happen next. One huge detail is that although I knew there were BRE staff on-site, I didn't even notice them. They didn't stand out from our guests and more like blended in which I appreciated a lot.

Needless to say, Bella Rose and the lovely staff at Bella Rose helped to create the wedding of my dreams. The garden setting, the beautiful ballroom, THE STAFF... I couldn't have asked for a better team to work with. I'm seriously hoping for someone I know to get married there just so I have a reason to walk around and enjoy the venue as a guest. =)

Sent on 01/07/2020

Linda · Married on 12/07/2019

Beautiful Venue and Great Staff

After our initial online research, we decided to take a tour of Bella Rose Estate. We fell in love right away with the garden theme which is a nice escape from the usual AZ desert landscape. After the tour, we knew this is the venue we wanted and never visited another venue before booking a wedding package with Bella Rose.

The whole process from venue booking to the wedding day was smooth. The team at Bella Rose worked with us on an affordable monthly payment plan. We also liked having choices between various vendors to better fit our needs. It was great working with all the fantastic vendors.

Whitney Wilson was our assigned wedding coordinator, and she did a fantastic job. She went above and beyond to make sure everything flow smoothly from planning to execution on the big day. We think she may also be a mind reader. A day before the wedding, we dropped off some decor for our sweetheart table with no instructions on how to set it up. We were shocked of how amazing the table looked when we showed up the next day. The table looked exactly as we imagined.

Our friends and family raved about how much fun they had at our wedding and what a beautiful venue it is. Overall great experience! We highly recommend Bella Rose Estate and their highly talented team.

Sent on 12/24/2019

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2019

Great Venue

I would highly recommend Bella Rose if you are looking for a beautiful venue in which to get married. Whitney took care of everything and our day ran so smoothly.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Mystic S. · Married on 09/11/2019

Best Day of Our Lives, Thanks to you Bella Rose!

The first time we walked into the Bella Rose Estate we were absolutely blown away. It was about a year after we had gotten engaged and finally decided it was time to looking for a venue for our big day! Not only were we in love with the grounds and all the beautiful flowers, but the kindness of the staff members really stuck with us. We decided not to get hasty and to keep looking at other venues before we made our decision. That was our biggest mistake because we found ourselves constantly comparing things to the Bella Rose and longed to go back. So that's exactly what we did, we went back to the Bella Rose Estate and each time we were greeted by the staff members who had remembered us from months prior. We knew it was meant to be and decided to book our big day! After setting the date we were assigned a Coordinator, Whitney Wilson. To say that Whitney was just our Coordinator would be an absolute lie. She helped us in so many ways and was always there to answer all of our tedious questions, she even gave us fantastic suggestions that we would have never thought of. Whitney had a way of managing both of us to make our time there completely stress free. Neither one of us is very stylish/trendy when it comes to how we envisioned our day of decorations, we literally showed up to the wedding with a box of random decorations and without any direction made each of the tables look absolutely stunning! The craziest part was we were both completely comfortable giving her that control because we knew that she cared just as much as we did. The night of the wedding I ended up getting the flu and Whitney was always there to put a Sprite in my hand and crackers in my pocket. We were truly blessed to have Whitney there for us. We were wed on November 9th, 2019 and wouldn't change a thing. Thank you to everyone at the Bella Rose Estate, especially Whitney Wilson!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Elliott

Mia W. · Married on 05/10/2019

Best. Wedding. Ever.

We knew Bella Rose was special from the first time we visited it, and throughout the wedding planning process we were not disappointed. Many parts that could have been stressful were made seamless by their help, particularly from our Coordinator Gabriela. The day of the wedding was beautiful and we could barely tell how much was going on in the background. We couldn't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Magdalena K. · Married on 05/05/2019

Beautiful Venue at a Great Price!

All I can say is that our wedding was magical - down to the very last detail! I love how they have an all inclusive package so you don't have to worry about every vendor so a majority of the work is done for you. Gabriela was our wedding coordinator was with us every step of the way and made sure everything ran smoothly. She'd answer questions right away made the planning process so much easier! Diana was also with us a majority of the night always asking me and my now husband if we needed anything. She brought us our food and desserts, even made us a take away box so that we can enjoy some food the following day! We'd finish our drink and she'd be right there with a new one. It's the little things that made this place so special.

All of our guests couldn't believe that this secret garden was in the middle of Chandler. The venue itself is a beautiful oasis and even if you didn't have decorations, you'd be fine! Our wedding was magical and perfect!

The only downside is that I was hoping to have our dog with us the entire evening. She was there for the ceremony but we were told she had to be taken home right after because it's stated in the contract. After the wedding, I checked the contract and there is nothing in there about how long the dog is allowed to stay. That lie definitely bothered me because if you simply didn't want her there, just be honest.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Michelle · Married on 04/09/2019

All you have to do is show up!

This is the best venue by far! Everyone at the Bella Rose Estate knows what they are doing and are truly there for the bride and groom. Our wedding coordinator was Gabriela and she was amazing, the day was perfect because of her! The venue is a beautiful lush garden setting, we had our ceremony and reception outside, we loved all the green and the beautiful twinkling lights they have around the venue that light up at night. They have an amazing list of preferred vendors for the cake, catering, DJ, bartenders, ad florist. We were more than please with the options that we were able to choose from. IT was extremely affordable for the 100 people we invited and for being all-inclusive and not having to worry about anything! I highly recommend this venue due to them truly caring and knowing what they are doing, and they took the stress of wedding planning away! Thank you Gabriela and the whole team at the Bella Rose!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Bella Rose Estate's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Michelle! Planning your outdoor wedding with you was such fun. Your Star Wars grand entrance was so original and Jorge's garter dance was hands down one of the funniest/best I saw this Spring season. haha You guys are an incredible duo and I feel so honored to have been a part of your big day! - Gabriela

Kelsey · Married on 04/06/2019

Don't look any further-- this place is perfect!

Honestly, I cannot say one negative thing about our day. The venue is absolutely breathtaking and our wedding coordinator (Gabriela) absolutely made sure everything went so smoothly from start to finish. We got multiple compliments from guests and I love that we were the ONLY ones at the venue, so it felt super intimate and special. Bella Rose is a little pricey but every penny spent was well worth it and I would recommend this place to ANYONE without a doubt. Thank you again Team!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Bella Rose Estate's reply:

Thank you, Kelsey, for this review and the kind "thank you" note you dropped off this week! You, Patrick, your family and friends were a pleasure to host here. I love how detailed you were during the planning and I appreciate how much you trusted us with executing your vision. Your wedding and style was enchanting, to say the least. I strongly agree with your note! - I wish we could do it all again!! Cheers to you and Patrick! - Gabriela

Diana C. · Married on 04/05/2019

Gorgeous Wedding Venue

Aside from Bella Rose Estate being a gorgeous venue, it was a joy working with their lovely staff! Everyone at Bella Rose was extremely helpful and really took care of us! They listened carefully, were very professional, friendly, organized, and made sure to make our dream wedding a reality! Their wedding packages are so convenient and make the wedding planning process very easy! Our wedding day was magical and everything we dreamed of and more thanks to Bella Rose and their staff!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Diana

Diana E. · Married on 02/23/2019

Everything I’d hoped for

Our wedding and experience with Bella Rose and it's staff and was exceptional, from start to finish. We had our wedding here, and our guests LOVED it!! The weather ended up being unseasonably cold, and they helped change the reception from outdoor to indoor on short notice. I was disappointed, but Bella Rose made everything work out. Our guests complimented the location, the layout, service, food, and how friendly everyone at Bella Rose was. Our guests especially loved the fireworks!! As for the planning, working with our wedding coordinator was a smooth process. She communicated well and consistently, responding to every email and question. She also gave me all the information I needed to plan a successful and flawless wedding. I kept waiting for something to go wrong, like everyone warned me about, but nothing did. The vendors they use are fantastic, and I would whole-heartedly recommend this venue to any engaged couple. It's a full package but also provides flexibility to personalize your wedding based on what you want and what will work for your guests. We loved everything about Bella Rose and are so thankful to them in making our wedding day memorable and everything we'd hoped for.

Sent on 03/09/2020

Bella Rose Estate's reply:

Thank you Diana for this amazing review! I truly enjoyed working with you throughout the entire planning process! I loved all of your DIY projects you did to add your personal flare to your wedding day! You are so creative! All of your ideas came together perfectly! We wish you and Troy all the best! - Aubrey

Tracy · Married on 02/17/2019

AMAZING Wedding Venue!

Bella Rose Estate was the perfect venue for our wedding! It was one of the last venues we toured and thank goodness we did! From the second we walked in, we knew we had to get married there as it was the perfect outdoor ceremony/cocktail area and indoor reception space! The entire staff is so welcoming and helpful! After we booked the venue, we took multiple self tours during their open houses on the weekends to either show our family and friends or to help visualize the planning.

Aubrey was our day of wedding coordinator and she was absolutely amazing!! Aubrey knew I wanted everything perfect and she and the outstanding team took care of everything so we did not have to stress at all the day of or even weeks leading up to the big day! We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day and overall experience thanks to Bella Rose!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Bella Rose Estate's reply:

Thank you, Tracy! We loved having you stop by and getting to know you a little bit more every time we saw you! You were absolutely stunning and your guests were so much fun! The adorable beer burro surprise from your family was the cherry on top for your amazing wedding day! It was so much fun working with you! From all of us here a Bella Rose, we wish you and Will all the best! Come visit soon! - Aubrey

Katie · Married on 01/11/2019

Magical venue with an incredibly sweet team of pros

Let's be real here - planning a wedding is stressful. The only thing that makes it easier is having good, kind, reliable experts that you can trust to care about your day as much as you do. The team at Bella Rose is incredible! Chad, Leslie and Gabriela made our lives so easy and held our hands every step of the way. This is a family-run business that goes above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect. They have an amazing roster of vendors you can work with to streamline the wedding planning process and make everything feel fun instead of terrifying. The property itself is gorgeous, with unique and customizable potential for weddings of any style. We added on a fireworks package and it was such a 'wow' moment for us and our guests! Bella Rose was a perfect venue, and went above and beyond to make sure we felt taken care of and special. An added benefit is that the venue only holds one event at a time, no awkward sharing your venue with another ceremony. The large property meant our guests could enjoy the outdoor courtyard gardens and the ballroom for the night, and it really did feel magical. Say 'I Do' to Bella Rose!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Russell C. · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Wedding Ever

From the moment my daughter saw this venue she was in love with it. Now the best part it was perfect and they went beyond my expectations our day was magical , fantastic place and staff I would not hesitate to have another affair at this location, thanks again Russell and family

Sent on 12/05/2018

Celeste A. · Married on 11/03/2018

They made it all happen!

This place is absolutely gorgeous! We had our wedding here in early November and the plants and flowers looked stunning. We got tons of complements on how the overall look of our wedding was! There were at least four waterfalls that made the venue have a romantic but fun feel. The vendors for the all-inclusive package were super professional, positive, and knew exactly how to make our vision happen. The staff was super friendly and easy to work with too! Our wedding day went so smoothly and was such a blast all thanks to the Bella Rose Staff!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful Venue, great ambience. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how lovely our venue was!

We had an amazing wedding experience at Bella Rose! We had been to the venue many times before our big day, but the beauty of the venue filled with our guests made for an amazing day. We got a lot of compliments on the venue ambience and space. The BRE staff made sure everything ran smoothly and before the wedding they were there every step of the way, through all of the wedding planning and stress. We are very happy we found Bella Rose and were able to celebrate our wedding there.

Sent on 11/19/2018