Bella Rose Estate Reviews

Bella Rose Estate 4
  • Lauren

Lauren Ulrich · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Our Dream Wedding

My husband & I can't say enough how amazing Bella Rose Estate is. The venue was beautiful, & the staff was so wonderful to work with. Everyone was so helpful, professional, and so nice! Our questions & concerns were promptly answered. Gabriela Barge was our day of coordinator & we just adored her! The sweetest human who took so much of our stress away. We've heard nothing but positive things from our wedding guests & family about both the venue & the staff. Bella Rose was so accommodating & understanding for us when we had to change times & changed our minds on certain decisions. We are so happy and grateful to have had our special day there, & we would recommend this venue to other couples :)

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Cara

Cara Dielman · Getting married on 03/27/2020

Caring and down to earth

My fiancé and I met with Gabriela before Christmas 2018 and she was more than helpful. She answered all my questions about the venue AND wedding planning in general. She was so kind and professional and i really appreciated her expertise. And although we may not be going with this venue for our big day it was a joy to meet Gabriela, thank you for chatting with me and answering all the ridiculous questions i asked. The owners of Bella Rose Estate should be very grateful to have you on there staff, and I’m sure they are. Thanks again!!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2019

Great Venue

I would highly recommend Bella Rose if you are looking for a beautiful venue in which to get married. Whitney took care of everything and our day ran so smoothly.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Elliott

Mia Wright · Married on 05/10/2019

Best. Wedding. Ever.

We knew Bella Rose was special from the first time we visited it, and throughout the wedding planning process we were not disappointed. Many parts that could have been stressful were made seamless by their help, particularly from our Coordinator Gabriela. The day of the wedding was beautiful and we could barely tell how much was going on in the background. We couldn't recommend them highly enough!

Bella Rose Estate 5
    Sent on 06/07/2019

Magdalena Kedzior · Married on 05/05/2019

Beautiful Venue at a Great Price!

All I can say is that our wedding was magical - down to the very last detail! I love how they have an all inclusive package so you don't have to worry about every vendor so a majority of the work is done for you. Gabriela was our wedding coordinator was with us every step of the way and made sure everything ran smoothly. She'd answer questions right away made the planning process so much easier! Diana was also with us a majority of the night always asking me and my now husband if we needed anything. She brought us our food and desserts, even made us a take away box so that we can enjoy some food the following day! We'd finish our drink and she'd be right there with a new one. It's the little things that made this place so special.

All of our guests couldn't believe that this secret garden was in the middle of Chandler. The venue itself is a beautiful oasis and even if you didn't have decorations, you'd be fine! Our wedding was magical and perfect!

The only downside is that I was hoping to have our dog with us the entire evening. She was there for the ceremony but we were told she had to be taken home right after because it's stated in the contract. After the wedding, I checked the contract and there is nothing in there about how long the dog is allowed to stay. That lie definitely bothered me because if you simply didn't want her there, just be honest.

Bella Rose Estate 6
    Sent on 05/23/2019

Michelle · Married on 04/09/2019

All you have to do is show up!

This is the best venue by far! Everyone at the Bella Rose Estate knows what they are doing and are truly there for the bride and groom. Our wedding coordinator was Gabriela and she was amazing, the day was perfect because of her! The venue is a beautiful lush garden setting, we had our ceremony and reception outside, we loved all the green and the beautiful twinkling lights they have around the venue that light up at night. They have an amazing list of preferred vendors for the cake, catering, DJ, bartenders, ad florist. We were more than please with the options that we were able to choose from. IT was extremely affordable for the 100 people we invited and for being all-inclusive and not having to worry about anything! I highly recommend this venue due to them truly caring and knowing what they are doing, and they took the stress of wedding planning away! Thank you Gabriela and the whole team at the Bella Rose!

Bella Rose Estate 7
    Sent on 05/06/2019

Bella Rose Estate's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Michelle! Planning your outdoor wedding with you was such fun. Your Star Wars grand entrance was so original and Jorge's garter dance was hands down one of the funniest/best I saw this Spring season. haha You guys are an incredible duo and I feel so honored to have been a part of your big day! - Gabriela

Kelsey · Married on 04/06/2019

Don't look any further-- this place is perfect!

Honestly, I cannot say one negative thing about our day. The venue is absolutely breathtaking and our wedding coordinator (Gabriela) absolutely made sure everything went so smoothly from start to finish. We got multiple compliments from guests and I love that we were the ONLY ones at the venue, so it felt super intimate and special. Bella Rose is a little pricey but every penny spent was well worth it and I would recommend this place to ANYONE without a doubt. Thank you again Team!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Bella Rose Estate's reply:

Thank you, Kelsey, for this review and the kind "thank you" note you dropped off this week! You, Patrick, your family and friends were a pleasure to host here. I love how detailed you were during the planning and I appreciate how much you trusted us with executing your vision. Your wedding and style was enchanting, to say the least. I strongly agree with your note! - I wish we could do it all again!! Cheers to you and Patrick! - Gabriela

Diana Cortes · Married on 04/05/2019

Gorgeous Wedding Venue

Aside from Bella Rose Estate being a gorgeous venue, it was a joy working with their lovely staff! Everyone at Bella Rose was extremely helpful and really took care of us! They listened carefully, were very professional, friendly, organized, and made sure to make our dream wedding a reality! Their wedding packages are so convenient and make the wedding planning process very easy! Our wedding day was magical and everything we dreamed of and more thanks to Bella Rose and their staff!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Tracy · Married on 02/17/2019

AMAZING Wedding Venue!

Bella Rose Estate was the perfect venue for our wedding! It was one of the last venues we toured and thank goodness we did! From the second we walked in, we knew we had to get married there as it was the perfect outdoor ceremony/cocktail area and indoor reception space! The entire staff is so welcoming and helpful! After we booked the venue, we took multiple self tours during their open houses on the weekends to either show our family and friends or to help visualize the planning.

Aubrey was our day of wedding coordinator and she was absolutely amazing!! Aubrey knew I wanted everything perfect and she and the outstanding team took care of everything so we did not have to stress at all the day of or even weeks leading up to the big day! We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day and overall experience thanks to Bella Rose!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Bella Rose Estate's reply:

Thank you, Tracy! We loved having you stop by and getting to know you a little bit more every time we saw you! You were absolutely stunning and your guests were so much fun! The adorable beer burro surprise from your family was the cherry on top for your amazing wedding day! It was so much fun working with you! From all of us here a Bella Rose, we wish you and Will all the best! Come visit soon! - Aubrey

Katie · Married on 01/11/2019

Magical venue with an incredibly sweet team of pros

Let's be real here - planning a wedding is stressful. The only thing that makes it easier is having good, kind, reliable experts that you can trust to care about your day as much as you do. The team at Bella Rose is incredible! Chad, Leslie and Gabriela made our lives so easy and held our hands every step of the way. This is a family-run business that goes above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect. They have an amazing roster of vendors you can work with to streamline the wedding planning process and make everything feel fun instead of terrifying. The property itself is gorgeous, with unique and customizable potential for weddings of any style. We added on a fireworks package and it was such a 'wow' moment for us and our guests! Bella Rose was a perfect venue, and went above and beyond to make sure we felt taken care of and special. An added benefit is that the venue only holds one event at a time, no awkward sharing your venue with another ceremony. The large property meant our guests could enjoy the outdoor courtyard gardens and the ballroom for the night, and it really did feel magical. Say 'I Do' to Bella Rose!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Russell Child · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Wedding Ever

From the moment my daughter saw this venue she was in love with it. Now the best part it was perfect and they went beyond my expectations our day was magical , fantastic place and staff I would not hesitate to have another affair at this location, thanks again Russell and family

Sent on 12/05/2018

Celeste Atenico · Married on 11/03/2018

They made it all happen!

This place is absolutely gorgeous! We had our wedding here in early November and the plants and flowers looked stunning. We got tons of complements on how the overall look of our wedding was! There were at least four waterfalls that made the venue have a romantic but fun feel. The vendors for the all-inclusive package were super professional, positive, and knew exactly how to make our vision happen. The staff was super friendly and easy to work with too! Our wedding day went so smoothly and was such a blast all thanks to the Bella Rose Staff!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful Venue, great ambience. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how lovely our venue was!

We had an amazing wedding experience at Bella Rose! We had been to the venue many times before our big day, but the beauty of the venue filled with our guests made for an amazing day. We got a lot of compliments on the venue ambience and space. The BRE staff made sure everything ran smoothly and before the wedding they were there every step of the way, through all of the wedding planning and stress. We are very happy we found Bella Rose and were able to celebrate our wedding there.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Lynne H · Married on 10/25/2018

Over the Top with All Details

The Bella Rose team was on top of ALL details at the event with professionalism and grace in dealing with many questions throughout the evening. Bella Rose noticed the wine order was not intact (1/3 missing from outside vendor), which was remedied before the ceremony. Provided umbrellas to keep the bride's dress dry after a 0% chance of rain fell during the dinner. Protective of the bride and groom's space. Helped with tear down and loading gifts. Location was beautiful. Incredible service all night long.

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 09/29/2018

Seriously amazing

The moment I walked into Bella Rose, I knew it was the place I wanted to get married! The venue is absolutely beautiful from the outside to the inside. We first met with Chad and he was extremely helpful and very fast at responding to my emails. The Bridal Suite is unreal, I was in awe at how beautiful and spacious it was. Aubrey was our event coordinator for the big day and I can't thank her enough for her hard work! She made sure everything went perfect and smooth. We had a very important family member running late- which put the ceremony behind, but Aubrey was on it and was able to switch a few things around so that it wouldn't put the rest of the night behind. She is amazing!! Honestly, I am so in love with this place and the people. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Bella Rose Estate's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review, Catherine! I am so glad you enjoyed your wedding day! Planning your wedding day was so much fun! We strive to make your wedding stress free and handle the hiccups that pop up along the way! You made it so easy! I wish you and Javier every happiness! - Aubrey

Gina · Married on 06/01/2018

Having an outdoor wedding in June in Arizona, people ask why? We worried we were asking too much of guests and vendors yet with the suggestion to use industrial mist fans and amazing coordinators and vendors we experience the most magical, love-filled evening under the stars. We didn’t hear any complaints just saw smiles everywhere we turned. What an amazing wedding. Thank you to Vickie, Leslie, Chad, Gabriela and the bar, serving, caterers, DJ, photographers, Frost Gelato and many more making it an awesome evening.

Sent on 06/07/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 04/21/2018

Bella Rose Estate made my dreams come true, and more! Even when we had troubles making our payments they helped us move around our package so we could still afford to have our wedding at our dream venue. Leslie is an amazing manager at the venue who always answered our questions quick and always knew how best to help us. Gabriela was our wedding coordinator and is an absolutely amaZing person! She is always happy, bubbly, and ready to help in anyway possible. Bella Rose gave us the absolute perfect wedding day in every way possible. It was absolutely perfect!

Bella Rose Estate 8
    Sent on 04/29/2018

Katie · Married on 03/30/2018

We booked Bella Rose for our wedding and the day of was absolutely amazing. The venue is so beautiful and the staff is amazing

Sent on 04/03/2018

Paradai · Married on 03/23/2018

We were recommended Bella Rose by a friend who was also getting married there. We had visited several venues, but once we visited Bella Rose we knew it was the one. Gorgeous layout and super spacious. We loved the private space for family and wedding party to chill in. The outdoor space for ceremony and cocktail hour was fantastic. The property is so green and lots of flowers, so many photo opportunities. We really loved that it was an all-inclusive venue. They gave you two options for each type of vendor (flowers, dj, catering, etc.). We loved every vendor we chose (Heidi's catering, Chris Birkett for the DJ, and Flowers by Jodi for Floral). The bartending company they provided (A couple of bartenders) were awesome and the venue allowed us to provide extra alcohol on top of the bartending package. We liked that the venue provided a day of coordinator. Gabriela, our coordinator, reached out to us a few months before our wedding to discuss plans and offer advice. As the wedding got closer, she was very responsive and worked with us. We had made some plans prior to talking to her and Gabriela made it happen. The staff was wonderful and it was a great wedding.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Rebecca · Married on 02/10/2018

Bella Rose provided the wedding of our dreams! The venue is like a beautiful secret garden, when you walk in all you smell are flowers and all you hear is the sound of the waterfalls and fountains. We did the Bella Rose package and would recommend it to anyone! Bella Rose coordinated with most of the vendors, set up all the decorations, and organized the rehearsal and day-of events. The staff was very nice and helpful, especially our coordinator Gabriela, who made the event stress free! We could not have been happier with choosing Bella Rose!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Bethany · Married on 02/03/2018

The best possible staff and venue for such an important day. They were wonderful start to finish. We recommend them wholeheartedly!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Marie Louise · Married on 01/05/2018

When we first went to visit Bella Rose Estate, we could immediately imagine having our wedding reception there. It was so picturesque, and we could imagine our friends and family enjoying the venue. It felt like it could make the night magical. We were absolutely right with that feeling. Having Bella Rose as our venue added the perfect backdrop to an amazing day. Our guests were able to enjoy being in the ballroom, and being outside to enjoy the weather as well. It's a little more than a week later from our wedding, and we still hear people telling us how perfect our venue was. We still see pictures on social media that people took all throughout the venue. What also made Bella Rose amazing was our communication with the coordinators and staff. They were always quick and well informed responses to the many questions we had, big or small. It was a dream to work with a coordinator like Melissa because we immediately felt relieved after we met. It was as if we knew that she would support us, and help us in what we wanted for our big day. They truly made wedding planning easier with what they provided in vendors, and we knew that everything would be taken care of. Bella Rose working with us, and our ideas truly made wedding planning easier. We absolutely recommend them, and thank them for everything. They were truly amazing in every way, and we're still day dreaming about our wedding there.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Erika · Married on 12/09/2017

Bella Rose Estate is by far one of the most beautiful venues you can find in the Chandler area. The landscaping was well kept, the bridal suite is amazing and a great location for getting ready photos, and the ballroom is large and fits many people. The staff made this experience amazingly pleasant and I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart for helping us make it very memorable.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/03/2017

Bella Rose Estate is an absolutely beautiful property, providing the perfect atmosphere for an intimate or large wedding setting. We had a nighttime wedding, so we were able to utilize the outdoor fireplace during cocktail hour and then moved into the main reception room. From the moment I stepped foot on the property to tour, the staff was friendly and helpful - and incredibly professional. I highly recommend Bella Rose for any type of event.

Sent on 12/14/2017

M · Married on 11/11/2017

Bella Rose was amazing!!! Everyone on staff was always so helpful and answered us back right away. My husband and I just happened to stumble upon this place and were definitely impressed once we walked inside. That night we picked a well priced package and signed our contract. We simply fell in love! What a hidden gem! An absolutely amazing day and the perfect venue.

Sent on 12/28/2017