Bella Rose Bridal Reviews

1 User photo

• Catherine

Catherine Hafdahl · Married on 08/03/2019

Cute boutique, Perfect Bridal Experience

This is SUCH a cute bridal shop up in Duluth! Misty and Emily are both incredibly knowledgeable about their dresses and very patient with their brides - I went back a couple of times and tried on what felt like 100 dresses before finding my dress and I never felt like an inconvenience. The have a wide selection of sizes and styles, don't overbook their consultants, and really put in the effort to make sure you have a great bridal experience. If you're in Duluth looking for a dress, GO HERE!!!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 02/23/2019

Wonderful experience

I had a great experience with Bella Rose Bridal. It was such a relaxed but professional atmosphere. They had a variety of plus size dresses. Misty was so helpful and helped me find my perfect dress! She made sure she tied up each one so I would get the closest feel to what the dress actually looked like. Would definitely recommend this place!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Bella Rose Bridal's reply:

Hi Kayla, thank you for your kind words. We so enjoyed helping you find the perfect dress for your wedding! Best wishes in your marriage. :)

Roni · Married on 09/09/2017

They are so polite at Bella. They aren't pushy. You can tell they love what they do. I love going to Bella Rose Bridal.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Bella Rose Bridal's reply:

Roni, thank you so much for the kind words!

Rebecca · Married on 08/26/2017

I am so pleased with my experience at Bella Rose. Misty and Emily were so sweet and helpful. The dress selection is amazing and is organized in a way that is not overwhelming. The atmosphere was much more peaceful at Bella Rose then at other bridal stores I visited. I received so many compliments from wedding guests and my new husband on my beautiful Casablanca dress!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Bella Rose Bridal's reply:

Hi Rebecca, I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Bella Rose and that you received many compliments on your gown. Our goal is to make each bride feel very special on her wedding day, and it sounds like you did! Congratulations on your marriage!

The Bella Rose Team

Dana · Married on 05/12/2018

I had a wonderful experience shopping for my wedding gown. Misty was such a good listener in what I was searching for, and by the fourth dress I found the winner! Such a positive place and experience for me, I had been to other shops and did not feel like I mattered. It's a different story at Bella Rose Bridal! My sister even found a bridesmaid dress while we were there for an upcoming wedding she was in. Thank you so much! I can't wait to get it :D

Sent on 04/06/2017

Bella Rose Bridal's reply:

Hi Dana, thank you for sharing your experience at Bella Rose. Our goal is to make each bride's experience unique and fit to her expectations. I am very happy to learn that we achieved that goal for you!

The Bella Rose Team

Shelby · Married on 09/09/2017

I loved Bella Rose. I shopped at two other bridal shops before this one, and none had the variety that Bella Rose did. The owners of the shop were very helpful and very nice as I had tried on the same two dresses various times until I made a decision. I definitely would recommend this shop to anyone in the Twin Ports area.

Sent on 12/02/2016
  • Richelle

Richelle · Married on 09/17/2016

My mom and I went to Bella Rose Bridal in search of my wedding dress.
    There owners are a mother and daughter team and they were awesome to do business with.
    I was very impressed with their selection and knowledge.
    I have even recommended them to my coworker for her daughters prom dress.

The only thing that I was not expecting was that they do not do the alterations but they did have recommendations of business' in the area.

Sent on 02/23/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/23/2017

4.2

I visited two other vendors prior to choosing my dress with Bella Rose Bridal. None were as accommodating and as genuine. I am glad I saved the best for last!

Sent on 10/11/2016