Bella Musica String Ensembles Reviews

1 User photo

• A D

A D · Getting married on 04/08/2022

Absolutely Fantastic!

It was an honor and an absolute pleasure to work with Sue and the ladies of Bella Musica String Ensembles for our wedding! Out of all of the vendors that we worked with, Sue was by far the most responsive. I honestly can't say enough about their flexibility - especially during these unprecedented times. At the last minute, we ended up having to change our location and requested that playing time be extended through cocktail hour - both requests Sue was more than understanding and willing to accommodate.

Even though we ended up with a small backyard wedding because of COVID-19, having Bella Musica added such a nice touch! There was a wide variety of songs from which we were able to choose, and each and every song that they performed was absolutely lovely.

Overall, we could not have been more pleased with the entire experience. I highly recommend that you consider working with Sue and the ladies from Bella Musica String Ensembles for your wedding or any event where having a string ensemble would be appropriate. I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Michele · Married on 10/24/2020

Wonderful!

Sue is so wonderful and was very helpful and accommodating during my music selection process! The music the day of my wedding was beautiful and we received so many compliments on the ceremony music as well as cocktail hour. Such a pleasure to work with, highly recommend Bella Music String Ensembles

Sent on 11/18/2020

Emily & Christopher Morello · Married on 09/05/2020

Wedding Music

Bella Musica was amazing and truly made our ceremony special. Sue was very responsive and flexible in the choice of music. I would highly recommend Bella Musica!

Sent on 11/08/2020

Christopher Guidon · Married on 08/29/2020

10/10 would recommend.

Amazing. They were extremely receptive and flexible with our requests. Price was very reasonable. The actual music was better than expected. Overall very pleased with everything.

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • Tina

Tina Rissell · Married on 11/01/2019

Brilliantly talented, highly professional and yet warm, compassionate and down to earth. Attentive to every detail.

We could not have been happier with Sue and Barbara. In our case; they played the piano and violin, respectively. Their expertise was invaluable. We wanted classical pieces, but not so commonly traditional. They were eager to listen and helped us to find music that stirred us emotionally and fit our ceremony style. They were very punctual and worked with our pastor regarding each detail of the service. Their performance was perfection and just lovely from beginning to end. Sue and Barbara played a huge part in making our wedding ceremony incredibly memorable and exactly the way we had envisioned it to be.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Elaine

Elaine Boyd · Married on 10/26/2019

Fantastic Experience

I decided at the last minute to engage Bella Musica and Sue could not have been more accommodating. Our guests all commented on how nice it was to have them as they were arriving and during the cocktail hour. I would recommend them to anyone wanting a lovely trio of strings! Thanks to Bella Musica for making my daughters wedding so memorable !

Sent on 11/17/2019

Deborah Interlicchio · Married on 10/04/2019

Outstanding performance!

I had the pleasure of working with Sue of Bella Musica. What a wonderful experience from beginning to end! She was professional, prompt and made my daughter’s wedding just spectacular! Sue assisted me with music suggestions and guided me every step of the way. I would highly recommend this company for a wonderful musical experience.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Kerry M Lanza · Married on 09/01/2019

Dinner Party

A class act all the way. They added greatly to the event's success. Exceeding all expectations.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Richard Woodham · Married on 08/18/2019

Tonge-Woodham Wedding

Working with Sue and her Team was an incredible experience. The music was great and their attention to my detailed requests were extremely accommodating, especially since I had some extras requested. Thanks Sue !! 👌🏾❤️

Sent on 08/21/2019

Carole Lusch · Married on 07/08/2019

Great music, history, and fun!

Very entertaining program. Many compliments from the guests.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Mimi Leinbach · Married on 07/03/2019

Private Performance

What a wonderful performance, our group of about 25+ had nothing but rave reviews for both the music and conversation it provoked. It was a terrific way to spend the afternoon! I would do this again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Eliyahu

Eliyahu · Married on 06/16/2019

She was perfect

I couldn't recommend her enough. She was the perfect addition to our wedding. Thank you so much for helping create these magic memories! ♥️

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Macfarland · Married on 12/29/2018

Lisa - Bride

This quartet is amazing! I had many compliments from my guests at my wedding regarding the music. Sue was very personable, kind, and accommodating. I would highly recommend these musicians for your next event!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Colleen · Married on 09/29/2018

The Bella Musica String Ensemble was a wonderful addition to our wedding ceremony. Sue and the whole ensemble were flexible, helpful, and extremely talented musicians. Sue was very quick to respond to emails and the whole group was willing to play any music that I requested. My husband and I would definitely recommend them to anyone seeking instrumentalists for their wedding or event.

Sent on 10/09/2018

debra · Married on 09/22/2018

Susan and Bella Musica made my daughters wedding the most exquisite and memorable day ever. They arrived early, and unobtrusively amid all of the activity. Susan offered an EXTENSIVE play list and suggested pieces that matched the style of the bride and groom perfectly. I never cried once until I heard Bella Musica playing. It was so beautiful and set the tone for the entire ceremony. The Bella Musica staff was so friendly, professional, accommodating, responded quickly and met every request with joy. They played the ceremony and cocktail hour. It was such joyful music and set the atmosphere for the day. I feel so fortunate and blessed to have chosen them to be a part of our day.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Jen · Married on 09/07/2018

Bella Musica was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish!! We went with a string quartet and it was perfect. They went above and beyond to coordinate with a friend who sang at our ceremony to ensure it was perfect, and provided absolutely beautiful music during our cocktail hour. Working with Sue was effortless and so comfortable, she is a sweetheart! I would highly recommend choosing Bella Musica for your wedding!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Emily · Married on 09/02/2018

I struggle to put into adequate words how truly fortunate my husband and I feel to have had Bella Musica String Ensembles perform at our Wedding earlier this month. Sue and Barbara filled our Catholic Mass, as well as the hour before the mass, with the MOST beautiful music. They are incredibly talented and mu husband and I had many people comment on the music in particular after the Wedding. Sue was incredibly flexible, responsive, and an absolute dream to work with. Book with Bella Musica - you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Mike · Married on 08/26/2018

Bella Mucica did a fantastic job in providing some wonderful background music for our dinner celebrating the 275th anniversary of our school. Almost all of the guests commented on what a great addition their music was to an already momentous celebration.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Taren · Married on 08/25/2018

Working with Susan was an absolutely wonderful experience and made planning the music for our wedding ceremony completely stress free. Not only did she offer much advice and many suggestions, she found the music for the unique song to which I wanted to walk down the aisle. I'll be honest- when I started walking down the aisle I got complete tunnel vision and didn't hear a thing- however the guests RAVED about how wonderful the trio sounded during the ceremony and cocktail hour. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Liz · Married on 08/11/2018

Bella Musica is wonderful! They played at our wedding and made the evening really special for us. I highly, highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Jenny · Married on 06/10/2018

I choose Bella Musica string ensembles because I personally know the people in this group since I am a musician myself and I wanted my former violin teacher to play at my wedding. They were really helpful when it came to picking music and made suggestions to help narrow down the style of song that I wanted to walk down the aisle to. As a music teacher I didn't want one of the traditional songs you hear when a bride walks down the aisle. (Don't get me wrong, I like all those songs. I just wanted something different.) I also didn't think some of the traditional songs would not sound right for the venue where we had our ceremony. They let me choose every single piece they played not only during the ceremony but also what they played during the prelude or postlude. However if you don't have a preference about the songs they play during the prelude or postlude they can choose songs that will be played when guest walk in or out of the ceremony room.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Katelyn · Married on 05/19/2018

Bella Musica String Ensembles was amazing right in the beginning! They were easy to work with, flexible and super easy to contact. And when the wedding finally came, they made the ceremony beautiful! We couldn't be happier with their services and made our day memorable! Highly suggest them for any event, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Patricia A. Brenner · Married on 04/28/2018

Music That Creates a Magical Experience

These musicians were very professional and flexible. We came with songs and ideas in mind for the ceremony and reception, and they were able to offer useful suggestions and advice for both. The service and reception were fantastic! We received so many positive comments about the music!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Kevin · Married on 04/21/2018

We were lucky to have Bella Strings play at both our wedding mass and at the cocktail hour of our wedding reception. We fell in love with them and knew we had to have them play as soon as we heard their sample CD. Sue from Bella was a great contact to work with and was very insightful with suggesting music options for both the prelude, mass, and cocktail hour. Everyone RAVED about the excellent music at both the church outside of Reading, PA and also at the reception at Bear Creek Mountain Resort. Our only regret is that as bride and groom we did not get to fully enjoy hearing them play the prelude and cocktail hour - but we hope to be guests at a future wedding where they are performing.

As we were married in a Catholic Church, we had to be careful with the musical selection for both the prelude and the mass, and Bella was able to accommodate and helped with selecting the proper music.

We highly recommend Bella Strings.

Sent on 07/18/2018

mary · Married on 04/14/2018

If there were more than 5 stars, I would have given them. Sue performed at my sister's wedding in April - It was more than perfect. To start, my sister picked more modern rock music for some of her ceremony songs - we thought this may be a problem - But it turned out to be more than spectacular with Bella Musica String Ensemble. Everyone was raving about how perfect and beautiful the ceremony music was. In addition, we were not sure of additional songs and with Sue's recommendations - they too turned out to be absolutely perfect. My niece is getting married next April and I didn't hesitate to book Bella Musica in an instant. I would more than highly recommend Bella Musica - I promise you will be more than pleased with their music, professionalism and talent.

Sent on 08/18/2018