84 Reviews for Bella Musica Ensembles

Guitar (1)
Piano (1)
Microphones (1)
84 Bella Musica Ensembles Reviews

We used Bella Música for both of our daughters' weddings. They provided the ceremony and cocktail hour music. The music was beautiful and I would certainly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Such a great company to work with! They added so much class to our wedding. We couldn’t have asked for anything more, very easy to deal with and reasonably priced!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Awesome! Easy hiring process, quick to communicate to any questions, had a great list of song choices - had exactly the songs we wanted, did a great job on the day!

Profile Picture Eden , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Arrived on time, the music was beautiful. I requested songs they didn’t currently play- they learned them for me and they were perfect!

Profile Picture Jaimie, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Our ceremony music was beautiful! We had the violin/cello duo for our ceremony. Thank you!

Profile Picture Susan, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Wonderful performance the day of the wedding ! Didn't even need to come to rehearsal the night before. Very professional. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Hannah, 1/28/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We chose Bella Musica for our outdoor wedding ceremony. Their arrangements will pull out all the best emotions of that moment. Their sound is so beautiful and full it couldn’t have been anymore perfect. It is so hard to put into words and explain how talented these musicians are. They truly play from their heart. Very sweet and kind to work with and would recommend Bella Musica to anyone looking for beautiful string music for their wedding. Thank you for making our day perfect.

Profile Picture Jessie, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Absolutely amazing. The music was beautiful and Eric was very responsive, accomodating and very professional. They played every special request we asked for and it was perfect! The violin/guitar duo was perfect for our ceremony where we wanted more formal music and then our cocktail hour where we wanted something light and fun.

Profile Picture Yoon, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Microphones, Guitar, Violin, Instrumental-Duo

Eric provided the music for my daughters wedding ceremony. He was so easy to work with and took her ideas and made suggestions for music to suit her style. Such a lovely person to talk to and the music he provided was so exceptionally wonderful. My daughter was married in a church and she chose violin/piano duo. Listening to it before the ceremony started was magic. Could not have asked for anything more wonderful and have had so many of the guests comment on how lovely the music was. Absolutely perfect in every way and I would highly recommend Bella Musica for any event where you want the very best music. Stylish and amazing.

Profile Picture Marti, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Piano, Violin, Ceremony, Instrumental-Duo

Bella Musica was a perfect choice for our wedding ceremony! We had the violin/guitar duo and they sounded so lovely! All of our guests said the same. They were easy to work with and very professional! I am beyond pleased with their performance! Thank you Bella Musica!

Profile Picture User5169411, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews

PERFECTION!
Having Bella Musica play at our wedding and cocktail reception was absolutely perfect! Eric was wonderful to work with and their quality and professionalism was off the charts! Their music made our wedding vision come to reality! More than I could have ever hoped for. All of our guests couldn't stop talking about how wonderful they were. Can't wait to hire them again for another occasion! Thank you Eric, so much. You guys are the best!

Profile Picture Vicki, 3/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We used Bella Musica for our wedding ceremony music and had such a great experience. Eric was a joy to work with and the music was incredible. We could not have asked for anything better.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/12/16, 19 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We heard about Bella Musica from our wedding venue, who highly recommended them. After speaking with Eric, I was confident they were the perfect ensemble for our wedding ceremony. We booked them using a string trio - they were very easy to work with, and made the planning process effortless. Their love for music is very endearing, and their passion made our ceremony so beautiful. Hearing the strings start on our wedding day made my heart melt - it was such a lovely sound in the church. My husband said when he first heard the strings, it was like everything came together and he suddenly realized this was our wedding! We wish we had a chance to meet the string trio, to let them know that they did an amazing job. Thank you, Eric & company, for making our wedding ceremony so beautiful!

Profile Picture Marisse, 12/5/15, 14 Reviews
Services Used: String-Trio, Ceremony, Instrumentals, Cello, Viola, Violin

WOW WOW WOW!! Bella Musica put on such a memorable performance at our wedding. We had Brad on Guitar and Carlann on Violin and my guest were amazed on how beautiful they sounded together. I remember walking down the aisle to them playing my song and I couldn't help but tear up, it seemed like a dream! We also had them play at our cocktail hour and our guest could not stop complimenting on how they created such a fun and inviting environment. Thank you so much to Eric who coordinator everything and was there to always help me if I had any questions. If you are looking for a musical ensemble for your event.....do not look any further than Bella Musica!!!

Profile Picture Lisandra, 10/2/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We couldn't select a better music for our daughter wedding, it was perfect in every sense. It was beautiful, classy and joyful. Eric not only is very professional but is a very nice person. I will recommend BELLA MUSIC 100% percent.

Profile Picture Piedad, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Bella Musica helped to make my wedding day perfect! They were extremely easy to work with, and were able to ensure that all of my song selections were a part of their repertoire. Each time we had a question, Eric and his team replied promptly.

On the day of the wedding, they arrived on time and were extremely professional throughout the entire day. The ensemble played during the ceremony, and also during the cocktail reception. The music helped to create the perfect atmosphere.

I would highly recommend Bella Musica to anyone looking for a string ensemble for their event.

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/9/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Absolutely amazing musician service for our outdoor wedding. They couldn't have been more professional, and the music (violin-guitar duo) was just PERFECT. It makes me cry every time I hear it in our wedding video! It sounded SO wonderful. Thank you Bella Musica!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/25/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Eric and his fellow musicians literally took our breath away. In all honesty, we were really sure of the quality we could expect of ceremony musicians, and add to that we wanted a song for which sheet music didn't exist. Eric took care of everything. He wrote the sheet music for our song and even added an extra verse so the timing was perfect. The first time I heard their incredible music was standing in the doorway, ready to go down the aisle and I got tears in my eyes. Not only did they learn our song perfectly, the quality was like an orchestra. With a song that meant so much to my husband and I, Eric took better care of it than I could have ever imagined. They are a group with incredible talents, who will do a breathtaking job on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Top notch! I called Bella Musica at 4:45pm, after my wedding planner recommended them. Eric immediately earned my trust by staying on the phone with me for a half an hour explaining the differences between a solo violinist, a string quartet and everything in between. I ended up booking a string trio for our outdoor botanical garden wedding, even though I started out thinking a solo violinist would do the trick. There is a reason Bella Musica has such amazing reviews. They are professional, talented, flexible, and take pride in what they do. Our wedding ceremony was transformed by Bella Musica!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/28/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Bella Musica provided the most beautiful music possible for my daughter's wedding! We chose to go with a violin and guitar duo for both the ceremony and cocktail hour. Eric and Brad were absolutely outstanding! During the wedding planning, Eric was also great in helping to guide us through the music selections. All of the guests kept talking about how beautiful the music was! I would absolutely recommend Bella Musica for your wedding!

Profile Picture M. Catherine, 3/21/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

After 25 years of marriage, my husband and I recently renewed our wedding vows. We hired Bella Musica to provide a violin/guitar duo. They played during the arrival and seating of our guests, during the ceremony and throughout cocktail hour. I can't say enough about how wonderful they were. Let me say this -- IT WAS WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY! It completely set the mood for the event. I could have listened to them play forever. If you're on the fence about whether or not it's worth the expense, have no doubt. It absolutely is. Thanks Eric for making our event extra special.

Profile Picture N, 3/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had a violin-guitar duo (Nancy and Brad) from Bella Musica for our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour. They were terrific…as was Eric! He helped us make our decision as to which ensemble to use—and it was perfect for the outdoor setting. He also guided us on our music choices to let us know what he thought would sound best. They were very prompt, played the styles of music we requested, and played continuously. We were very pleased with everything!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/9/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We absolutely loved the Trio for our wedding ceremony, would not have been the same without them!

Profile Picture chet, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We highly recommend Bella Musica for your wedding day needs. The violin/guitar duo was amazing. All of our guests loved the soft music during the ceremony and cocktail hour. Eric was easy to work with and was very helpful during the music selection process. Thank you for your time and talent on our special day!

Profile Picture ViVi, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews