Bella Luxury Limousine Reviews

10 | Allentown, PA

10 Reviews for Bella Luxury Limousine

Alyce · Married on 08/18/2018

Collins was very professional and easy to work with when booking the transportation for our big day. We had a limo for the bride/bridesmaid, and a party van for the groom/groomsmen, which turned into the shuttle for our guests to and from the hotel after we were all dropped off separately at the venue. The drivers were prompt, professional, and the vehicles were clean and beautiful. They even helped us out when one of the bridesmaids left a purse in the vehicle on the way over, and at the end of the night when I forgot my veil in the back! Above and beyond great service. Very affordable and worth the value you get!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Sherri · Married on 06/02/2018

We absolutely loved the black limo with my ivory gown. Very easy and friendly to work with. Limo was spotless.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/28/2014

Bella Luxury provided us with great service and was very professional throughout the entire process! They were also the most reasonably priced for our budget. On our wedding day, they showed up early and were flexible and willing to follow my parents on a short cut root to the church that would get us there more efficiently. Our driver was friendly, and always opened our doors and helped me (the bride) in and our of the car every time, which was nice especially with my dress in tow. He was also willing to make an extra stop for photographs between the church and the reception, which we appreciated. Also, we were treated to have a new stretch limo for our day, which was a really nice and clean vehicle, I must say--enjoyed by the entire bridal party! Most importantly, he got us to all our destinations on time and safely! Would recommend this company to anyone.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2014

We used this company for my wedding a few weeks ago. They were professional and had a great price. The driver was so nice!!! I would definitely use them again and recommend them.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Concetta · Married on 06/14/2014

The best limo service and excellent customer service I would use this service again thank you for everything.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/31/2014

Very professional and responsive to emails. Couldn't have asked to work with a better company! Very flexible and rates were competitive.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Matt · Married on 05/09/2014

Everything we needed in a Limo Service. Flexible, responsive, and on time. Car was great. We didn't need it for all that much. The church and venue were very close, as was the site we took our pictures. Excellent service.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Bella Luxury Limousine did a great job! They were the most reasonably priced limo service available in our area and they were awesome. Collins was prompt, professional, and flexible. He was very helpful in planning our transportation schedule and we were very pleased with his service.

Sent on 07/10/2014
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 09/02/2016

We used Bella Luxury Limo for our wedding and couldn't be happier. After checking out numerous transportation services in the Lehigh Valley, we found Bella's to be the most accommodating, reasonably priced and responsive. A super stretch limo brought the bridesmaids and groomsmen to our venue in two separate trips, brought the groom to the first look and the couple back to the venue afterwards, and brought the bride and groom to their hotel at the end of the evening in a town car. The limousine was in great condition too. Clean and new, as opposed to other companies in the area whose limos appear to have been heavily used and give off a prom type of feel as opposed to the class of a wedding. Our driver CJ was wonderful. Extremely professional, offered assistance in explaining how to work all of the controls before departure, and even helped to carry the train of my gown and assist me into each vehicle. Wonderful experience and I would highly recommend them! Price included taxes and gratuity as well.

Sent on 09/04/2016
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/13/2018

Prompt and Professional

Limo was very clean. Driver was friendly and professional. Reasonably priced. No issues on the day of.

Sent on 11/18/2018