Bella Florals and More Reviews

6 Reviews for Bella Florals and More

• McKenzie

McKenzie Svoboda · Getting married on 10/07/2021

July 22nd 2020 Geiger Wedding

Denise was an absolute doll, she helped me throughout my whole wedding process. From the start, she helped me with not only arranging my incredibly beautiful bouquet but also my wedding arch. Denise was so organized and very supportive. She made me feel like a princess and always made sure everything was exactly the way I wanted it. She not only did just the arch, bouquet and boutonniere, she also was there for my whole ceremony to support me and make sure everything went as planned. After my ceremony she also went to our reception (CJ's on the Bay) and set everything up with beautiful flowers and candles while my husband and I got our pictures taken on the beach. She was a HUGE part of my wedding day and I could not have done it without her. Thank you so much Denise!!! Love you tons!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Bella Florals and More's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and your family, you are so blessed to have such great parents. We absolutely loved making your day so special.

Natalie B · Getting married on 01/08/2021

Everything you want in a florist!

Denise at Bella Florals and More is warm, professional, and so very talented! As we planned our destination wedding to Marco Island, she spent a lot of time talking to us about our vision and used pictures to help us figure out what we wanted for our special day. She was so welcoming when we came for a visit and used her expertise to guide us through the planning process. She was trustworthy and understanding during the planning, postponement, and eventual cancellation of our wedding during Covid-19, and for that we are so grateful!

Sent on 08/22/2020
  • Santina

Santina Narduzzi · Married on 07/11/2020

Absolutely breathtaking!

Honestly 5 starts is not enough for how AMAZING Denise is! She is so creative and artsy, I threw some ideas out and she ran with it. She went so above and beyond with all these little extras-and details it was like working with my best friend who wanted to make sure everything was perfect for your day! Bella Florals is by far a step above any other florist. I truly loved working with her so much I hope we stay friends!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Bella Florals and More's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review. It was an honor and a privilege to work with you and Nick. We so enjoyed making your day a Bella one.
    Denise

Nicole L · Married on 06/27/2020

Absolutely beautiful

Thank you Bella Florals for making my vision a reality. I can never express how thankful I am for the beautiful arrangements and customer service they provided. Everything came together perfect and all my guest complimented how beautiful it all was.

Sent on 07/28/2020

Nicole,
    It was our pleasure fulfilling your dream, there are no words that can describe how we love having our brides visions come to life. We wish you the best in this new chapter.
    Thank yo for choosing Bella!

Tori Hynd · Married on 05/10/2020

Don’t think twice - hire Bella Florals and More

Bella Florals and More did an INCREDIBLE job designing all of the floral arrangements for my wedding last weekend at the J.W Marriott Marco Island. Initially, we had a meeting about my wedding vision, from there, they send you a proposal with inspiration images and types of flowers to be used. When I saw the proposal, I knew that my vision was understood and that I would be in good hands, and I was. On the day of my wedding, Bella Florals and More far exceeded all of my expectations (and I have HIGH expectations). From the ceremony arch, bouquets, chair arrangements, flower runners, centerpieces, etc, everything was stunning and absolutely perfect, I am SO happy with their creative services. Throughout the evening, and now a week later, my guests are complimenting me on the gorgeous floral arrangements and that the decor was the best they have ever seen. I was also very happy with the price. Flowers are one of the most expensive parts of a wedding and I feel that the price I paid was completely fair. Wedding planning can be very stressful at times but Denise and her team made this experience farthest from stressful and made the whole experience extremely smooth and worry free. She turned my vision into life, modifying things if I had a change of heart and providing her honest feedback and design expertise. She was more than professional - answering every phone call and email in a timely fashion - but also warm and thoughtful in every conversation. Denise truly was one of my favorite people to work with throughout this wedding process and our wedding was the most beautiful I’ve ever seen. You will not regret hiring Bella Florals and More.

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • CD Wymore

Cd Wymore · Married on 03/09/2019

Beach wedding, tropical theme, Charter Club of Marco Beach

Theresa is the consummate professional and has a brilliant approach to what is desired. By far the most creative florist on Marco Island and vicinity. She created a masterpiece bridal bouquet and arch swags for our wedding, along with beautiful bridesmaids bouquet and corsages. Totally reliable and a charm to work with. Don’t go anywhere else. Love her!!!

Sent on 05/16/2019