Bella Flora Event Design Reviews

Bella Flora Event Design 5
Bella Flora Event Design 6
Bella Flora Event Design 7

Christina · Married on 07/24/2010

Bella Flora is wonderful!!! They are very easy to work with, extremely creative, and have so much to pick from. They can provide all of the decor and flowers for both your wedding and ceremony, making it truly a one-stop-shop. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 11/22/2010

Sheila · Married on 07/14/2007

Bella Flora is a local venue that specializes in event decorating. The owner, Kelly, provided all of the decorations for our wedding and helped make our day truly unique. We just went in with our colors, our basic "theme", and our budget. 1 week later she had transformed her whole studio into our perfect wedding. She can make any budget work and I would recommend her to anyone. She is very organized and knows how to get the job done right!

Sent on 11/02/2007

Jaymine · Married on 06/02/2018

I've worked with Bella Flora for another family event so when it was my turn to get married I didn't even question it. They were so patient with all my changes and they were great during the planning portion. Awesome ideas! I trusted them completely with my wedding decor and let them do what they thought would look good and I was so happy! They did the decor a four events for my big fat Indian wedding and if I could do it all over again I would and only with them!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Torey · Married on 08/12/2017

You can count on Bella Flora to get the job done and to do it well, and on your wedding day, that is priceless. We had a vague vision of what we wanted for our decor and flowers, but Kelly and her team took it and made it better than we could have dreamed! From the first meeting to our wedding day, Kelly's team was was prompt, professional, and kept us informed every step of the way. We contacted Kelly pretty late in our planning, but it didn't phase her team. They were flexible and accommodating right up to the wedding day. She was thoughtful of our budget, but created unique combinations of flowers and decor that complemented our wedding day perfectly. It was so nice not to have to worry about purchasing centerpieces or accent pieces for our tables - Bella Flora took care of it all. The best value? They do all of the set up and tear down! Worth every penny. We are so thankful we selected Bella Flora and would recommend them to any couple looking for personalized decor, one-of-a-kind and innovative creations, and dedicated service.

Sent on 10/07/2017
    Bella Flora Event Design 13
    Bella Flora Event Design 14
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 03/25/2017

I cannot explain how thankful I am for Kelly and her team. Not all of my wedding plans were easy or going to according to plan, but the Bella Flora team made my floral and decor planning smooth sailing. They are very responsive and really, truly want to make your vision a reality. Kelly has a sixth sense for this. I went into my appointments with a ton of ideas that I didn't exactly know how to communicate, but she was able to take my scattered thoughts and make an incredible plan for our wedding. I never felt like I was compromising. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/03/2016

Bella Flora was amazing. I absolutely loved my flowers. Kelly had great ideas for bringing my fairy tale wedding to life and everything was gorgeous. She was great to work with and made things very easy and stress-free for me,

Sent on 09/18/2016

Kelly and her team were incredibly creative and valued our thoughts and objectives in creating a fantastic table setting for our Rehearsal Dinner. Even at the last minute she was helping us adjust and tweak things with some additional items that became necessary. We Highly Recommend Bella Flora

Sent on 05/22/2014

Erin · Married on 09/05/2010

Bella Flora is AMAZING! We worked with Kelly and she was so fantastic. I am an indecisive person, and she helped work with colors and had many suggestions that were perfect and we fell in love with. She also was able to work within the budget we wanted and everything was amazing. Our flowers were gorgeous and the tables and centerpieces were fantastic. We received so many compliments on the decor and will recommend Bella Flora again and again. Kelly was also very helpful in setting up meetings with us to go over details and help with anything additional like hanging lanterns we had purchased. Our reception and wedding floral was so beautiful we will never forget it and all the amazing work Kelly and her team did. They were all very friendly and professional and we could tell they love what they do! One of the best things was that they really stay within your budget and I thought that was amazing, so many just go over, but Kelly had amazing ideas that worked within our budget and we never felt she was pushing us for more. I would pick them again and again!!

Sent on 10/16/2010

Catherine · Married on 07/09/2016

Bella Flora did a wonderful job for my daughter and son-in-law's special wedding day! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous at the church and the reception/dinner tables were truly beautiful...just what we expected. I would highly recommend working with Kelly and her team for any special event. They truly delivered!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Kristi · Married on 08/27/2011

3.5

Overall it was a good experience working with Bella Flora. I only rented linens and some pedestals for at the church because they were overbooked for my specific wedding date for flowers.

Sent on 04/18/2012

3.5

Flowers were the most beautiful I have ever seen. Got compliments all night on the bouquets and centerpieces.

Sent on 09/20/2012

Kayla · Married on 06/14/2014

Kelly took all my ideas and turned them into a reality. She created beautiful centerpieces that went perfect with my theme

Sent on 06/20/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/24/2010

I used Bella Flora for both my flowers & decor throughout the entire wedding. Planning these things is difficult since it will be custom made, you commit to purchasing it before you see it. I do wish I had been able to see a table completely set up before I decided to purchase 23 of them. Luckily in the end, when I walked into my reception I was blown away. The place looked absolutely gorgeous & was a dream come true! All of the flowers for the ceremony & reception worked together with the theme & I LOVED my bouquet! We were very surprise & pleasure with the low cost for the flowers. The centerpieces ended up costing a bit more than we had expected but for the overall look, Im glad we selected them!

Sent on 05/04/2010

Trisha · Married on 02/25/2012

4.2

Bella has everything to accommodate the imagination of any bride. If they don't have it, they offer to find it for you or you can purchase it yourself (which isn't a bad idea if it is just your unique idea). Willing to work on a budget and make things look elegant!

Sent on 03/26/2012

2.5
      1.5
      2.0
      1.0

I was told by many that Bella Flora was the best in town, that was hardly the case. In the beginning I was pleasantly surprised at the "deal" we thought we were getting; for around $4500 we thought we would be able to have tablecloths, alternating colorful napkins, tall and short centerpieces with a good sized fresh floral arrangements on top, chair covers, sashes for chairs, chandeliers, draping in the room, 10 up lights around the room, a multi colored back drop for the head table, cake table cloth, cocktail hour table cloths, guest book and gift table cloth, my $150 bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, corsages, fresh floral for the ceremony location and boutonnieres.  Turns out there was a multiplier error and the total was missing 23 X $90 centerpieces which I found out about 2 months prior to the wedding on my own! This added over $2000 to our bill that we hadn't expected to pay. Needless to say we couldn't afford to spend almost $8k on decor and flowers so we had to cut out a ton of items that we were very much looking forward to. Granted Kellie, our main contact at Bella, cut back some of the prices we weren't able to have what I had pictured in my mind for the 6 months prior to me seeing this huge error.

It doesn’t stop here. The morning of my wedding I walked into the ballroom and saw that some of the tablecloths were very wrinkled almost like they had been sitting on the floor in a ball. I called Kellie and asked if they would be coming back to steam them and her reply was “they have already been steamed, we can’t get the creases out from the folding!!” I explained that these were not just fold creases and she said she would send someone back out. I cannot say whether or not this was taken care of.
    Now I will say that the centerpieces that we down graded to were still very beautiful and the tablecloths are very elegant, but service wise we were shockingly dissatisfied. I would not recommend Bella Flora to future brides to be!!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Bella Flora Event Design's reply:

I was so disheartened and surprised to see this review. We spoke many times throughout the planning process, on the day of the event, and shortly after. Outside of your stated concerns, which we addressed as they arose, you conveyed satisfaction with our services. On your wedding day, when we spoke in the ballroom, you appeared thrilled and stated, in particular, that your bouquet was more beautiful than you could have imagined it to be. There were a few linens that did not meet your approval and they were immediately replaced, with our apologies. We also explained the wrinkles "unable to be removed" were merely fold lines on the linens from the hanger that were professionally cleaned/cared for and considered an industry standard.

While the accounting error was unfortunate, the discovery coincided with a late change in your venue and the need to go forward with a greatly reduced decorating budget. We accommodated this change, assisted you in finding another location, and suggested ways to still see your vision through.

It saddens me to realize that you were still upset after the corrections were made and wish that I’d had the opportunity to further allay your concerns. We regret any unhappiness for any bride on her wedding day, for any reason. I wish you all the best. Kelly