Bella Flora Event Design Reviews

Bella Flora Event Design 6
Bella Flora Event Design 7
  • Tess

Tess · Married on 09/26/2015

Kelly and her team are excellent to work with! They provide creative and fresh ideas that are sure to make your event amazing. One thing I was especially impressed by was the vast selection of decor items they had to offer, along with their willingness to find ways to stay within the budget you set. Of all the decorators in town, I feel that Bella Flora's team exceeds in professionalism, providing superior service and expert decorating.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Rachel · Married on 09/26/2015

I cannot thank Kelly and the Bella Flora team enough for helping make my wedding day absolutely picture PERFECT! We have received so many compliments on how beautiful, classy, and elegant our wedding and reception hall was! I walked into the wedding hall and cried because it was absolutely perfect and everything I have dreamed of for my wedding day. My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were STUNNING! My fiancé and I had a disagreement early on in the planning on the types of centerpieces we wanted after I had sat down with Kelly to decide what we were using. Without hesitation, Kelly quickly helped figure out the changes that needed to be done to accommodate both of our wants. The night before my wedding I found out that our caterer was not going to provide table linens for the food set up as well as an extra stand for a memorial piece. I sent Kelly a text message asking if we could get a few extra linens and an extra stand. Within minutes she responded that they would be there first thing in the morning! Kelly was not only easy to work with, she was FUN to work with. She always quickly responded to my emails and answered any questions I had. I highly recommend using Kelly and her Bella Flora team!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Megan · Married on 09/05/2015

Kelly was extremely flexible while I did majority of my planning from a different state. I had very tight schedules when I was in the Des Moines area and Kelly was able to squeeze me in for meetings when I was in town which was very appreciated!! Thank you for all of your hard work and flexibility!!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Kerry · Married on 05/15/2015

On 5/15/15, our Son married the woman of his dreams. The venue for their wedding and reception was elegantly crafted into a Magical evening; thanks to Bella Flora Event Design. The Bella Flora Event Design website states “full-service Special Event firm” and their declaration is on point. In my opinion Bella Flora Event Design surpassed our every expectation and we do not have enough complimentary words to describe the expertise, creativity, caring, and commitment of Kelly Thomason, her Mother, and their staff. Thank you so very much for all the LOVE you put into our very Special day. The happy couple says it was a “Perfect Day”. Thank you again, Kelly for being such a Huge part of a Beautiful memory, certainly a day we will never forget.
    Sincerely,
    The Family :>)

Sent on 05/28/2015

Kelly and her staff are fantastic! The flowers and reception decorations were more than I could've dreamed of! Everything was so beautiful and exactly what I wanted! I highly recommend Kelly and Bella
    Flora!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Katie · Married on 11/15/2014

Amazing to work with! Went above and beyond my expectations!!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Kathy · Married on 11/15/2014

From the moment my daughter, Katie, and I met Kelly, we felt comfortable. We explained what we were looking for in a wedding and Kelly guided us throughout. We visited several times, and Kelly was very professional- never pushy, and always giving us her honest opinion. She was always in contact with us by email, and calmly answered all our questions. The wedding was beyond our expectations- everything from the church to the venue, was absolutely perfect!! The flowers looked gorgeous even though it was very cold and snowing!! It was perfect!! Our sincere thanks and appreciation to Kelly and her staff!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Carey · Married on 10/25/2014

Absolutely AMAZING to work with! I wasn't really helpful expressing exactly what I wanted, with the questions Kelly asked, they made our wedding and flowers more perfect then I could have ever even imagined!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Great service! Everything was so beautiful and Kelly made my vision for my wedding come true!

Sent on 11/23/2014

The flowers were beautiful and it was great to work with Kelly. My only complaint was that my bouquet didn't quite turn out as I had hoped, which may have been my fault for not being clearer on the color (it was a little too dark for my taste). I took Kelly's advice and went in to see it the day before the wedding and it was gorgeous, just darker than I had imagined, but I went with it anyway, as was advised. The bouquet still looked great in all of the pictures and went just fine with decor, as Bella Flora said it would! Bella Flora did great with the boutonnieres and corsages - everything was labeled and easy to distribute. You definitely get what you pay for here! Beautiful work!

Sent on 12/15/2014
  • User3932095 · 2+ years ago

BEAUTIFUL arrangements! Delivered on time! Had lots of options to choose from and were very honest about which flowers would work best and which ones wouldn't work very well- which was good for me! They had open schedules and were very kind, polite, and wonderful to work with.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Elise · Married on 06/21/2014

Kelly and her team were excellent to work with--incredibly professional and dedicated to making our wedding ceremony and reception beautiful! Kelly is the best in the business--she has a keen eye for detail and holds high standards for herself and her business in order to meet your needs. She is incredibly calm and down-to-earth, and was flexible working with my rather limited schedule during the planning process. Kelly was able to turn my somewhat scatter-brained vision of how our reception space should look into something even more elegant, romantic, and beautiful than I expected. Her taste is impeccable. I would highly recommend Bella Flora to anyone! Thank you for helping make our day a perfect one!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Our daughter's wedding reception and flowers were beautiful, thanks to Kelly and her staff. Highly recommend to take the worry away and enjoy the day.

Sent on 07/26/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2014

If I have one piece of advice for anyone planning a wedding, it is without a doubt to call Kelly at Bella Flora.

When I first met with her, I didn't have a very clear picture of what I wanted, other than a handful of pictures I thought were nice, and some adjectives describing the style of the wedding. She was incredibly helpful and patient, and after only meeting in person twice, it's like she had read my mind. I walked into the reception area and can honestly say that I'd never seen a more beautifully decorated room. We got married at a very popular wedding venue, and I had multiple people on staff there stop me over the course of the night to say it was the most beautiful they had ever seen the space. Many, many guests said they'd never attended a better wedding.

In addition to the incredible end product, Kelly was such a pleasure to work with. Bella Flora took care of absolutely everything and all we had to do was show up to our wedding (and it looked like something out of a bridal magazine). If anything went wrong or didn't happen perfectly, we had no idea.

We did go over our original budget, but were absolutely in no way pressured to do so. The end result was still a bargain for what we got and Kelly was great about suggesting areas that we could cut back dollars with minimal impact to the overall feel of the wedding.

If it's not obvious, I can't say enough good about working with Bella Flora. THANK YOU Kelly and everyone there for all you did for us - best decision we made during the planning process :)

Sent on 07/12/2014

Jayme · Married on 05/31/2014

Kelly truly gave me the wedding of my dreams. I wouldn't have changed a thing. Simply beautiful.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Pooja · Married on 05/24/2014

Bella Flora was so professional and truly passionate about our wedding day. Our wedding was a large Indian Event and Bella Flora exceeded our expectations with such class, beauty and elegance. They had a wide variety of pricing options, as well as an extensive inventory of ideas to choose from. All of our wedding guests were enamored with our wedding decor for both the ceremony and reception. We couldn't have asked for a better decorator. Thank you ladies so much for taking care of us and making our wedding day as beautiful as it was.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Ryan · Married on 05/03/2014

Amazing experience! The flowers and decor absolutely exceeded our expectations. Kelly was awesome to work with, she had such great ideas!

Sent on 06/04/2014
  • Kiley

Kiley · Married on 04/26/2014

Bella Flora is the perfect venue for a wedding or event in Iowa. Kelly designed the wedding of our daughters dreams. Kelly and her staff are so easy to work with and are very creative. Communication is key when planning a wedding, our daughter did not live in the Des Moines area so Kelly had do communicate via email many times. She takes the time to design what you are looking for thru meetings with her and also ideas you may have on Pintrest. She is quick to respond to any questions you may have. Finding the right decoration for your big event is easy as their store has so much inventory. When we walked into our event at the Downtown Marriott I was truely amazed. The flowers were incredible and the decoration amazing. She will not leave anyone disappointed. There are so much detail they put into making our event beautiful. The inventory of linen is incredible. Thank you Kelly for making our daughters wedding perfect.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Amanda · Married on 04/26/2014

Everything was perfect! From my bouquet, to the corsages and bridesmaids bouquets! The reception flowers were amazing, your last minute flexibility to build the reception flowers on site and adjust for the change in flowers due to the vase sizes we decided to use was so great! I would recommend Bella Flora to my friends! Thank you, thank you!

Sent on 05/07/2014

They did such an amazing job transforming our venue into a fairytale room! We rented our flowers, centerpieces, linens, chair sashes, and table number holders from them. Everything was in perfect condition. They really have an eye for art and design!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Lana · Married on 05/11/2013

The staff is great to work with. They really help you to turn your vision into a reality. My wedding was honestly one of the prettiest displays I have ever seen. I know i am biased but it truly was beautiful! I didnt need to do any extra decorating, they do it all and work with you on your budget as well. If you want elegance at your wedding, these are the people to work with!

Sent on 12/08/2013
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2013

Kelly and her team were incredible at making our dream day a reality. They were so flexible about incorporating personal pieces into the day while making sure everything tied together. My bridal bouquet was unlike anything I could have imagined... Stunning.

Sent on 12/14/2013

Words can't express how amazingly pleased we were with Bella Flora. Décor and floral were very important to me so I did my research. It seemed venue after venue insisted that "I go to Bella Flora!". Kelly & her team were not only easy to work with, they put me at ease the whole time. How fun the journey was. In the end, when we walked into the ballroom, it was magical. Beyond what we could imagine. Best money we spent.

Sent on 12/05/2012

Kim · Married on 04/14/2012

Excellent!!! Kelly listened to my vision, added her ideas and the arrangements were stunning!

Sent on 04/30/2012

G · Married on 08/07/2010

One word - Amazing. Best in Des Moines.

Sent on 08/30/2010